Erectile dysfunction is the inability of males to achieve an erection naturally or an erection firm enough for sex. Challenges in achieving an erection, as well as keeping an erection, can also be a sign of an underlying health disease that requires attention. Having challenges maintaining an erection from time to time is not that much of a cause of an issue, but if the problem persists regularly, it could be.
If you are concerned about erectile dysfunction, consider undertaking medical supervision for the condition; in some instances, treatment of just an underlying health issue can be enough to reverse the conditions of erectile dysfunction and hence help the person in keep undertaking an optimum use of their sexual organs.
The treatment of the condition can be helped immensely with the help of early recognition of the condition. These symptoms are as follows
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble in keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Which preexisting health conditions may make you more prone to such a condition
- Prolonged alcohol use
- Depression, especially if you are on antidepressants
- Some impact or trauma that might have caused internal injuries in the groin region
- Clogged blood vessels ( atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Parkinson disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- While taking certain prescription medicines
- Peyronies disease
- Undertaking treatment for prostate cancer or an enlarged prostate
- Low testosterone
Some of the best preventive measures for Erectile dysfunction are
- Work with doctors to manage diabetes, heart conditions or other chronic issues
- Consider undertaking regular doctor visits and medical screening tests.
- Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol and do not use illegal drugs
- Exercise regularly
- If you have been witnessing a lot of stress lately, make sure to try and relax and try meditation
- In case you have been suffering from anxiety or depression, consider undertaking help for the issues.
Based on the published data, it has been reported that Stem Cell therapy can become an alternative aortic for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Stem cells can improve and promote the recovery of penile tissues that has been subjected to damage due to inflammation or free radicals. But as of now, researches require trial as they have been conducted upon animal models. Information on stem cell research for ED treatment remains to be limited. But its findings can very well become the basis of further research in this area. More considerable research on human models is needed with appropriate research designs to provide more objective information upon the application of such transplants. There are at least two possible mechanisms underlying the therapeutic effects of Stem Cell implantation for Diabetic ED. According to the research in this kind of application, the Stem Cells would differentiate into specific cells and regenerate damaged tissues.
In such a treatment plan, stem cells might differentiate into Myogenic cell precursors that subsequently, in the presence of growth factors such as FGF and TGF beta, can differentiate to myoblasts. In the long run, Myoblast cells are known to have the capability to differentiate into vascular smooth muscle cells. For Stem Cell Therapy in India for erectile Dysfunction, Stem Cell Care could be your best option. Stem Cell Care India and its team of experienced ace doctors can help plan your treatment according to your needs without any hassles of time management or waiting. Contact them today for full-fledged treatment whether you reside in India or abroad.