Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a lung disease that causes shortness of breath. The damage to the lungs caused over many years, usually by smoking leads to Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema. It worsens with time and you can’t undo the damage done to your lungs. Stem cell therapy for lung diseases is prominent since the rate of affected people are ever rising.
In Chronic Bronchitis, the airways that carry air to the lungs get inflamed and the mucus is formed in the passage. This blocks the airways making it hard to breathe. In Emphysema, the tiny air that get bigger and smaller as you breathe in and out is damaged. As a result, they lose their stretch, which makes you feel short of breath. Lung stem cell treatment is the right procedure for such an ailment.
COPD is an umbrella term used to describe progressive lung diseases including refractory asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and some forms of bronchiectasis. The disease is characterized by increasing breathlessness. COPD can develop over the years without noticeable breathlessness. The symptoms become visible in the more advanced stages. It is important to seek assistance of doctor after the Stem cell therapy for damaged lungs is completed.
Most cases of COPD are caused by inhaling pollutants, fumes, chemicals and dust found in many work environments. These are contributing factors for many individuals who develop COPD. Genetics also play an important role in an individual’s development of COPD—even if the person has never smoked or has never been exposed to strong lung irritants in the workplace.
Do you Know about Lungs Disease?
Permanent cures for COPD are still unavailable, but we can alleviate symptoms to an extent by adopting an optimistic mindset and making other lifestyle changes. Bronchodilators, which are inhalers that can relax the lungs and clear the airways, are one of these strategies. Steroids can reduce pulmonary swelling and expectorants, which are essential for removing mucus from the lungs, but they only help for a short time and do not heal the damage. However, it is now nicotine avoidance that is responsible for stem cells’ unique regenerative capacity. Present treatments should be adapted to the inflammatory activity that COPD causes. Since they are designed to repair and replace regular wear and tear in the body, these processes can competently provide an environment to better produce growth hormones and cytokines and thereby increase the replication of dead cells. The best multispecialty stem cells hospital in Delhi, India, provides stem cell care to ensure that the best treatment is given.
Understanding how the lungs function will help in understanding the disease. The air that we breathe goes down through pipes through our windpipe into the lungs called Bronchial tubes or airways. These airways branch into thousands of thinner, smaller tubes called bronchioles. These tubes end in bunches of tiny round air sacs called alveoli. When air reaches the air sacs, oxygen passes through the air sac walls into the blood in the capillaries. At the same time, CO2 moves from the capillaries into the air sacs. Stem cell treatment for lung disease is the best cure possible.
Some of the common symptoms include:
- Constant cough that won’t go away
- Cough up mucus often
- Shortness of breath, especially when you exercise
- Feeling of tightness in your chest
- Change in the color or thickness of mucus
- In COPD, less air flows in and out of the airways because of one or more of the following reasons:
- The airways and air sacs lose their elastic quality.
- The walls between many of the air sacs are destroyed.
- The walls of the airways become thick and inflamed.
- The airways make more mucus than usual, which can clog them.
COPD is a condition that causes respiratory problems and airflow obstructions. They worsen substantially over time. The two most common types of COPD are emphysema and chronic bronchitis, but many people with COPD have both. Find below a bit of brief on both of these conditions:
- Emphysema: In emphysema, the alveoli walls are damaged. As a result, damaged walls of the alveoli eventually lose their shape and elasticity, making more air trapped inside them as we breathe out. This trapped air will continue to distend the alveoli, resulting it harder and harder for us to breathe in new oxygen. The effects of hyperinflation result in the lungs losing their ability to oxygenate blood effectively which is a serious and life-threatening problem.
- Chronic bronchitis: If you have coughing, shortness of breath, and excess mucous production lasting more than three months in a row for two years or more, this indicates chronic bronchitis. The cilia which line your bronchial tubes help to move the mucus out of your lungs by brushing against it. When this happens, you’ll become more susceptible to developing chronic bronchitis because the cilia begin dying off one after the other. A loss of cilia means that there are fewer brushing motions happening along within each bronchial tube and therefore a build-up of excess mucus is created.
Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of COPD. Most people who have COPD smoke or used to smoke.
- However, up to 25 percent of people with COPD never smoked. Long-term exposure to other lung irritants—such as air pollution, chemical fumes, or dusts—also may contribute to COPD.
- COPD may be due to infection by bacteria or virus. The infection causes inflammation leading to narrowing of air passages.
To diagnose COPD, medical history and physical exam is a must. These will give your doctor important information about your health. Following test may be performed.
- Lung function
- Chest X-rays
Some other tests include
- Arterial blood gas test measuring the content of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and acid in your blood.
- Oximetry test measuring the oxygen saturation in the blood.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG, EKG) test to find out heart problems causing breathing problems.
Transfer factor for carbon monoxide test to find out the damage in your lungs. Stem cell therapy for lung cancer helps you with it.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help restore Myelin of nervous system, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also present. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What is COPD?
COPD is a debilitating lung condition enabling patient to breathe or enjoy life. Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Asthma are other common names for the same. It is the major cause of death worldwide. The sufferers may require a large amount of medical assistance.
- What are the risk factors associated with the disease?
The most commonly listed risk factors associated with the disorder can be age, smoking, hereditary and environmental factors etc.
- What are the current medical treatments for COPD?
OPD is the medical condition and therefore typically requires long term medications. The commonly used treatments for COPD are the use of bronchodilators, inhalers, oral steroidal medications, ventilators, surgery. However, these are either supplementary treatments or treatments with many side effects and hence for that matter an alternative treatment with complete reversal of damage is needed.
- How is it diagnosed?
Commonly sputum tests, lung function tests are prescribed in order to assess that the person is suffering from COPD. Other than that chest X ray and lung scanning is also suggested for some of the patients. Stem cell therapy for lungs disease in Delhi is quiet popular.
- How can stem cells be beneficial to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are mutable and can metamorph into countless number of cells as per the requirement. This remarkable property of stem cells can be exploited for treating a variety of diseases. Stem cell treatment for interstitial lung disease is common and widely popular. These cells can be isolated from the most potent sources of our own body known as Adipose Tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting back into the body, these cells can rapidly multiply with the great speed to restore damaged cells, set up a microenvironment that can stimulate the secretion of growth factors, cytokines as a booster for regeneration.
- Why is stem cells treatment better than conventional treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach highly invasive associated with many side effects. Although stem cells can naturally heal the body from damage and regenerate tissues or cells to improve impaired functions. Additionally, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the entire Stem cell treatment for lungs disease in India is minimally invasive without any side effects.
In an effort to survive, lung cancer treatments are also used to treat cancer. Treatments are also used to discourage cancer from spreading and to relieve symptoms.
Depending on the nature of the treatment:
- Cancer of the lungs
- The location of the cancer and if it has spread to other parts of the body • The overall health and age
Your doctor can recommend a therapy or a combination of therapies.
The easiest method to safeguard your lungs against a sudden COPD catastrophe is to avoid both active and passive smoking. COPD is wreaking havoc on the planet, impacting millions of men and women. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is defined by poor airflow passage and difficulties breathing. Aside from the one mentioned above, air pollution, chemical fumes, dust, and other factors can all contribute to COPD.
The illness is caused by two co-existing diseases, chronic bronchitis and emphysema, both of which are related with mucus accumulation and the disintegration of air sacs, resulting in air obstructions. To comprehend the actual anatomy of the condition, we must first understand how our lungs function! They are one of our bodies’ most industrious mechanisms, pumping multiple times every minute to deliver oxygenated blood throughout the body and eliminate carbon dioxide. This air intake and exhalation process is largely enabled by a network of small tubules in our lungs known as Bronchioles or Airway Tubes.
These tubes terminate in a tiny circular sac-like structure known as an Air Sac. Because to issues such as reduced elasticity, damage to air sacs, inflammation and obstruction of airways owing to excessive mucus generation, the natural functioning of the lungs is challenged, causing breathing disruptions. It is feasible to slow the progression of the condition, and several crucial parts of life can be significantly improved.
We are one of the renowned stem cell centres in India, and our confidence stems from a broad customer base that believes and suggests us for our high-quality practices. To guarantee that we would never change and also that our norms are the same for every patient, we make the following promises to each of them:
- We also guarantee that we will be present to all of our patients thru out the treatment preparation or procedure and to address questions they might well have.
- We will prioritise your well-being and only make recommendations to help you keep improving.
- We pledge that our entire team will carry out our responsibilities with sympathy and determination in order to achieve the best potential outcomes.
- It is our commitment that we will strictly adhere to safety and health standards in order to provide the best possible care to our patients.
- We furthermore vow to provide you with all possible assistance, from therapeutic strategizing to post-therapy follow-ups.
- We also promise to dispatch the most capable people to your support and to use the most up-to-date systems.
Although stem cell treatment is rapidly gaining popularity, it is critical to remember that one should choose only their ideal stem cell facility after a thorough examination of their offerings and methodologies, not by only their price, as there have been numerous cases recently in which underqualified individuals were found administering the therapy or the treated batch retained bacteria. Stem Cell Care India takes care of all of these details and ensures that we are the best stem cell clinic for you by adhering to our strict quality control measures, safety certifications, and worldwide standards.
As to the cost, the cost of stem cell therapy in India is significantly lower than in Western nations given the highly fierce market and advances made in the Indian Healthcare Industry. The following are the elements that might influence the cost of treatment at Stem Cell Center India:
- The nature of the ailment and its manifestations.
- The patients’ medical history and bothersome habits
- The number of cells required for effective outcomes.
- The patient’s physical state, as well as other factors such as height and weight.
We recommend that all patients schedule a free consultation appointment in advance to fully clarify the facts or acquire treatment costs.
Currently, there are no known cures for interstitial lung disease or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease so one has to find ways to manage their symptoms. Ways of lowering stress are also very important in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and staying away from triggers that might worsen the condition like dust exposure or allergies. Things have gotten much better with recent technologies and scientific discoveries. Especially when it comes down to managing the symptoms to an extent with new treatment options such as stem cell therapy can be a great assistance.
Some of the successful observances made post-stem cell therapy in lung disease patients are as follows:
- The stem cell treatment of the lung disease patients showed critical improvements in Pulmonary Efficiency in the majority of patients.
- Post stem cell therapy, most individuals that were previously using inhalers, were able to attend to their regular lifestyle without any need for Inhalers.
- Reduction in Insulin Dependency was also observed in most of the patients’ post stem cell therapy.
- One more critical improvement noted in our facilities was that the Body’s Oxygen Carrying Capacity underwent developments and was much better than before.
- Many Patients also informed that their overall quality of life was improved post stem cell therapy.
Stem cell treatments has been demonstrated to be risk-free. Many specialists and facilities that specialise in this type of therapy are enthusiastic about using it and have consistently demonstrated its success. The following are some of the primary benefits of pursuing Stem Cell Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease in Delhi, India:
- Stem Cell Therapy is a very reliable procedure for those who want to get back to their daily lives as soon as possible because it usually only requires a three-day hospital stay.
- The recuperative and preventative effects of stem cell treatment are essential for controlling and healing the condition, and they usually last for a long time after the cure is complete to help with any future implications.
- Stem Cells are either deployed in the affected area or near it in order to maintain the highest productivity of the treatment and achieve the best results.
- Stem Cells are cells that manipulate and assist the body’s natural healing capabilities, and thus have no serious consequences if something goes wrong.
- Stem Cell therapy is less expensive than the average cost that a patient would pay for traditional treatment methods.
Stem Cell Care India, one of the most prevalent stem cell clinics, is committed to achieving its dream of creating stem cell treatment readily accessible to anybody in need. Accordingly, we anticipate a reformation in the Medicare industry in which the credibility and reliability of the treatment will be guaranteed. Herefore, we have the following quality control guidelines:
- All batches of stem cells are tested for microbial pathogens prior to analysis.
- The stem cells and media used are rigorously examined to guarantee that they are free of Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma.
- Endotoxin screening is another essential part of keeping stem cell security, and batches are only accepted if endotoxin levels are less than a certain threshold.
- Stem Cells are often tested for any other genetic variations or the existence of microbial agents that could disrupt the treatment or harm the patient.
- Each batch of stem cells is accompanied by a “Certificate of Analysis,” which certifies that the cells have been tested properly and are reliable for the use.
Lung disorders are quite widespread all around the world. Interstitial Lung Diseases are one of the most common medical illnesses, affecting about 10 million individuals. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a kind of respiratory medical condition that is characterised by blocked airflow. Some symptoms of COPD involve protracted respiratory difficulties and breathing problems while getting up in the morning, as well as episodes of inexplicable tightness in the chest that may last a short time or even worsen and persist over an elongated time frame.
Emphysema, a prevalent kind of COPD, is a chronic illness for which there is no remedy in conventional medicare. Stem Cell Therapy, on the other hand, can tend to suspend the development of the disease, address restricted airways to reduce associated hypoxia, and enhance Emphysema victims’ overall standard of living. Stem cell therapy for ILD and COPD, in addition to other lung disease treatments, aids in bodily tissue maintenance by alleviating inflammation produced from contaminants and advancing the reconstruction of airway channels and air sacs. These could even successfully stimulate the creation of growth factors, which aids in rejuvenation.
At Stem Cell Care India, Therapy for post lung disease patients has been found to be successful where most of the patients have reported an improvement in breathing, stamina and coughing. They are also able to return home within three days of treatment. Only in certain cases will they need further stay at the clinic, which is often due to the nature of their condition and/or age as well as other factors.
Garima Matta (Delhi, India): I had been suffering from lung disease. The doctors suggested stem cell therapy at a very high cost. I was desperate and tried to search for a less expensive alternative. I found out about Stem Cell Care India in my city. After some research, I found that the clinic uses the same stem cell therapy procedure just at more competitive prices. I started the treatment. I am able to breathe easier now.
Jovan Bliss (Fort Wayne, Indiana): I was suffering from the problem of lung disease. I was very much worried about my health. I was taking some medicine but it was not giving me any relief. My all family members were worried about my health. I was very much frustrated with my disease. Then one of my friends told me about stem cell therapy for lung disease. I was not sure about it. Then I decided to go for it. After taking that treatment, I got relief from my lung problem. I could breathe easy. I am very much satisfied with this treatment. I would like to recommend this treatment to all those who are suffering from lung disease.
Dominic Hale (Airieland, Scotland): I suffered from COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) for a few years and almost couldn’t breathe on my own. After a few weeks of stem cell therapy, I can breathe easier and have more energy. Thank you SCCI for your amazing treatment, kind doctors and so descriptive procedures. I felt very comfortable and at easy during implantation.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Stem Cell Therapy for Lungs Disease in India
Stem Cell Treatment for Lungs Disease, Stem Cell Therapy for Lungs Disease in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Lungs Disease Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Lungs Disease in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Lungs Disease in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy Lungs Disease in India, stem cell treatment for Lungs Disease in Delhi, stem cell treatment for Lungs Disease in India, stem cell Hospital for Lungs Disease in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for Lungs Disease in India, stem cell therapy for lung disease, stem cell therapy for lungs, lung stem cell treatment, stem cell therapy for damaged lungs, stem cell treatment lung disease, stem cell therapy for lung cancer, stem cells for lung disease, stem cell treatment for interstitial lung disease, stem cell therapy for lungs disease in Delhi, stem cell treatment for lungs disease in India