Stem Cell Care India is committed to patient safety and has propelled the Patient Safety Declaration which is followed by all our associated hospitals.
- Every hospital shall have a person designated for patient safety.
- Every hospital shall have a Patient Safety Committee with representatives from medical services, nursing, engineering, housekeeping, pharmacy and infection control that shall meet every quarter.
- Every hospital shall train all its employees on patient safety topics.
- Every hospital shall educate its patients on patient safety topics.
- Every hospital shall have a policy and applied system on reporting of aggressive events within the organization.
Every hospital shall accumulate rates for the following patient safety indices:
- Hospital acquired infection
- Patient fall
- Pressure ulcer
- Needle stick injuries
- Medicine errors
All hospitals shall join hands to form a National Patient Safety Network for sharing of the finest practices in patient safety. Every hospital shall try to avert the ‚ÄúNever Events‚ÄĚ listed by the National Quality Forum.