To look young and fit a clear skin is imperative, undertaking the below-shared therapies and measures can help you in keeping the health of your body intact even in old age. Aging can lead to skin thinning which further increases the chances of bruising, scarring, and incessant bleeding. Most older patients also go through conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes and are prescribed blood thinners, increasing the chances of bruising and scarring. Even minor bumps and knocks can leave persistent bruises and scars, which might alarm other people and cause concerns over the general appearance of the person.
Some of the ways such conditions can be circumvented by applying
- Cold compress for up to 20 minutes or more.
- Applying bruise treatment creams that have plant extracts and vitamins.
- If a leg or a hand is bruised, keep it elevated and apply RICE (rest, ice, compression, and elevation) treatment.
- Dryness and Itching
With aging, skin loses its sweat and oil glands, and adults start skimping on their water intake, mostly because of poor bladder control leading to the persistent itching and chronic skin dryness, which can lead to scarring and further bruising with several other chronic health conditions, such as diabetes and kidney disease.
Older adults generally follow a medication plan as well, which further increases the chances of skin conditions and other issues. Skin can get cracked and painful, but proper use of moisturizer nod other ointments can improve the overall skin quality for adults.
- Here are a few steps which might help in reducing the chances of bruising
- Take baths with cool water rather than baths with warm water.
- Use creams such as Cera ve, Cetaphil, and Vanicream.
- If chronic itchiness still persists, consider a doctor’s supervision, as it could be a sign of liver, kidney, or thyroid disease.
- Age Spots
As the skin gets thinner, the damage it undergoes increases as it gets thinner and starts to form age spots which some people regard as liver spots; these generally show up on the face, arms, and back of the hands. Here are some steps a person can take to prevent the formation of such spots.
- Wear Sunscreen with at least 30 SPF to help prevent the formation of age spots.
- If age spots are persistent or show signs of increase or inflammation, consider a doctor’s opinion to ensure they are age spots rather than any other kind of skin condition.
- A skin care provider can treat these age spots if they bother and cause issues.
Adults who went through chicken pox as a child are more prone and vulnerable to shingles than adults. Shingles can cause symptoms such as burning, itching, tingling, or extreme skin sensitivity. Further, these can cause a painful rash along with fever and headache. Additionally, these bruises can transform into blisters. The conditions can further progress into complications such as nerve pain if left untreated.
Stem Cell Treatment for Skins rejuvenation
The whole process of rejuvenation through Stem Cell Therapy depends upon mesenchymal cells, which are considered to be a promising candidate for cell-based rejuvenation therapies. According to research conducted in the dynamics of skin healing, it has been believed that mesenchymal cells differentiate into epithelial cells and fill the area of the wound, while bodily secretion of paracrine factors regulates cell homeostasis and adaptation. MScs have been found to accelerate wound healing and recovery of skin appendages. However, according to the research conducted, MSCs have been found that exogenously applied mesenchymal cells find it hardtop survive in the initial stages of being transplanted into the target area. For Stem Cell Therapy In India or any foreign region, you can contact the prime services of Stem Cell Care India. Their excellent services can ensure speedy recovery and rehabilitation with the gift of Stem Cell Therapy. So schedule your appointment with their ace doctors today for a seamless treatment of all your ailments.