Burn is a type of injury that affects the skin and other organic tissue of the body chiefly because of heat, radiation, electricity and/or fiction. Moreover, injuries are caused by unremitting exposure to UV radiations, chemicals fumes as well as respiratory mutilation that occasions from smoke inhalation can also considered as burn injuries. Burns are amid the most common domestic injuries. Even internationally, burns are a serious public health concern. As per the WHO report, an assessment shows that 2, 65,000 deaths occur every year for fires alone. Added 10% deaths were the cases reported to be from scalds, electrical burns and other. Skin burns can get really fatal and may even affect the patient’s confidence, stem cell therapy for skin burns has surfaced to aid as help for the affected people.
The type of wounds by burns is categorized by severe skin impairment because of deceased tissue cells. Since the skin is the biggest organ of the body with a lot of imperative functions such as protection, temperature regulation, sensation, storing of water, etc. A severe burn can not only modify the physical structure but also the emotional security of the individual as well as his whole family. Folks with severe burn injuries might be left with the loss of physical aptitudes, loss of mobility, deformity, scarring, etc. At times, the injury can penetrate into the deep germ layers causing muscle and tissue impairment, affecting every system of the body. To help people lead a normal life with the stem cell therapy for skin burns in India. Burns are categorized as first, second and third degree contingent upon the level of penetration and severity:
- First Degree Burns: They are also acknowledged as the superficial burns related with minimum outer layer of the skin impairment. The signs of them take account of redness, minor swelling and dry peeling skin. Since the burns are affecting only the topmost layer of the skin, the signs can vanish within three to six days with simple remedies.
- Second Degree Burns: These categories are more serious, extending beyond the top layer of the skin. The widespread impairment causes the skin to become enormously red and scorched giving burn or wet appearance. The worse the blisters are, the lengthier the time will be needed to heal. Skin grafting from another region is recommended for some of the severe cases such as faces, hands, buttocks, groin and feet.
- Third Degree Burns: These are the worst burns, causing severe impairment to every layer of the skin. The impairment can even progress to the bloodstream, chief organs, and bones resulting in the death. There can be the fallacy that the damage can be harshly painful. However, since nerves are affected, the burnt organ is nearly pain-free.
Generally, second and third degree burns need comprehensively specialized treatment as the age of the victim and percentage of the surface area that has burnt are the most imperative factors affecting the outlook of the injury. All the burns carry the jeopardy of infection more than a cosmetic concerns, this can even result in organ loss because of sepsis or death. Stem cell therapy for skin burns in Delhi India is utilized by the suffering patients act as a helpful procedure.
Do you know about Skin Burns?
Burns are one of the most common household injuries, especially among children. The word “burn” has a meaning other than the burning sensation associated with this accident. Burns are severe skin damage that results in the death of infected skin cells. Most people may recover from burns without major health effects, depending on the cause and severity of the injury. More severe burns necessitate immediate emergency medical treatment to avoid injuries and death.
The three forms of major burns are first-degree, second-degree, and third-degree. Each degree is based on the severity of the skin damage, with the first degree being the smallest and the third degree being the most severe.
- Damage is a form of injury.
- First-degree burns: red skin without blisters; second-degree burns: blisters and some thickening of the skin
Third-degree burns are similar to fourth-degree burns in that they have a widespread white, leathery appearance. This kind of burn, which also reaches into tendons and bones above the flesh, has all the effects of a third-degree burn.
Burns may be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Scalding from hot water, boiling;
- Chemical burns;
- Electric burns;
- Fires, such as explosions, torches, and lighters from matches; and
- Excessive sun exposure.
The type of burn is unaffected by the source. Scalding, for example, can result in all three burns depending on how hot the liquid is and how long it lasts in contact with the skin. Chemical and electrical burns need immediate medical attention because, despite minor skin damage, they cause internal injury. The best stem cells hospital in India provides skin burns care and therapy using stem cells.
Diagnosis of Skin Burns
Treatment for the burn depends on the type of burn. Skin care devices, antibiotic ointments and pain killers such as acetaminophen are typically treated with first-degree burns. Second-degree burns may be treated with a doctor’s prescription antibiotic cream or other creams or ointments.
Skin grafting or the use of synthetic skin could be necessary for treating third-degree burns. More intensive procedures, such as intravenous (IV) antibiotics to avoid infection or IV fluids to restore fluids drained after the skin has been burnt, may be appropriate for serious burns covering large areas of the body. Stem Cell Care India has the best and the most experienced staff helping the patients with the best and the most reliable treatment.
Burns are caused by:
- Electrical currents
- Radiation, such as that from X-rays
- Sunlight or other sources of ultraviolet radiation, such as a tanning bed
- Hot liquid or steam
- Hot metal, glass or other object.
- Chemicals such as strong acids, lye, paint thinner or gasoline
Burns are an extreme and severe skin scar condition initiating major disfiguration with palpable issue, you can expect:
- Pain (Although the degree of pain is not reliant upon the severity of the burns, the most serious burns can be painless).
- Peeling, red, patchy skin.
- Inflamed, white or burnt skin.
- Slight wheezing, trouble in breathing and coughing.
- Dark, carbon tainted mucus.
- Shock as in pale, slimy skin, weakness.
With the evolving technology, the treatment applying Platelet Rich Plasma, is gaining fame as a biological booster to fast-track the body’s delayed healing mechanism and maximize cell multiplying. The use of PRP is a very effectual technique that has been employed since 1990’s to encourage healing of the soft tissues as well as wounds and is unconditionally enticing voluminous doctors, because of its incredible upshots; that have been perceived via a number of clinical trials The PRP is a platelet concentrate with liquid plasma portion encompassing numerous essential growth factors, imperative to promoting healthy cell recruitment, multiplication as well as specialization, for quicker healing. The PRP injections are prepared from the patient’s own outer blood under strict aseptic conditions, following noble laboratory practices. It is one of the finest point of care technologies, using patient’s own activated platelets, when pervaded back into the patient, can release numerous growth factors at the location of injury. This can in turn encourage the micro environment, cytokines and resident stem cells to lift from initial healing processes such as inflammation, overhaul and remodeling. A number of studies have pointed out that the PRP shots have amplified healing, the improved function is due to encouragement in the proliferation of reparative cells and decrease the pain related with several disorders including but not restricted to orthopaedic, wound healing, diabetic foot and sports injuries. So far so good, no hostile effects have been reported nor have we came across any after the PRP treatment, as we are using patient’s own blood, for which they should have no reaction to!
Stem cell processing method
Umbilical cord collection and preliminary testing.
It is a common practice in India for mothers to voluntarily donate the umbilical cord blood from the birth of their fit full-term kids. Every mom who enters a hospital in India to give birth is spontaneously tested for all main sicknesses. Comprehensive family histories are also taken from each mother before the donation process. Only the ones who have been fully screened and are found to be totally healthy are allowed to donate their umbilical cord and umbilical cord blood.
Second round of testing
The second step in the screening procedure happens in laboratory once the collected samples have been verified negatively for communicable ailments; it is then transported to our laboratories and officially becomes the property. From this phase, it is mandatory for each and every sample to be processed and provided to patients. The gathered sample starts a second round of testing and while following donor’s prerequisite also carries out testing for cytomegalovirus, micro-organisms (aerobic bacteria, anaerobic bacteria, fungi, etc.), survival rate, stem cell surface indicators and stem cell biological characteristics (colony forming aptitude, differential capability) in each step to safeguard the highest quality to its cell products.
The stem cells that are derived from each umbilical cord are sowed into a flask filled with culture medium. This medium does not have any animal products (such as fetal calf serum) but it is heightened with cell growth factors. The flasks are positioned in a sterilized, temperature and humidity controlled incubator. The stem cells are lengthened in the culture medium. Once the culturing is done, the culture mediums are splashed away and are harvested.
The cell products are then cryo-preserved and stored at a consistent -196 degree Celsius temperature with automatic supplement of liquid nitrogen using the exceedingly advanced Thermogenesis Bio Archive system. This technology permits for an integrated control rate of freezing that absolutely avoids unexpected dips in the temperature. Our cryo-preservation storage equipment is also fortified with a 24h real-time control system and in any situation of power-failure or other emergency, a redundant fail-safe power supply guarantees that normal operation is implemented. Our vacuum protection system can uphold an appropriate temperature for 20 days without the supply of liquid nitrogen.
Packing and transport
All consignments of stem cells undergo final testing. During this procedure, they are tested for quantity and quality. Once the stem cells are reckoned safe, each unit is positioned into either a sterile vial or a sterile IV bag for future transplantation. All merchandises are separately cataloged and traced while in the transit. Our cell transplants come to pass two to three days a week. All of our cells are processed on as per requirement basis. All of our cell products are treated and kept afresh, giving us the highest stem cell sustainability count and the maximum effectiveness.
Stem cell procedure
The doctors in our affiliated hospitals use several injection procedures to deliver stem cell treatment. Contingent on each patient’s particular condition, one or multiple approaches of delivery can be used during a standard treatment sitting, so as to maximize the safety and effectiveness of the procedure. It is imperative to remember that Stem Cell Care India protocols always highlight safety first and the injections approaches provided are slightly invasive but still are very concentrated on delivering the stem cells as close as possible from the injury location. Stem cell therapy for skin burns in India is provided by team of specialists from our associated and accredited hospitals.
Patients, who have undertaken a PRP treatment with Stem Cell Care India for their wounds, have experienced an effective and speedy retrieval. All of them were suffering from non-healing diabetic foot during their late 50’s, as a chief complication of diabetes. Since the management of the wound in diabetic patients is very crucial and painful, a type of advanced technology was recommended for them as a treatment to manage the problem, which held the power to straightforwardly take over the old-style options such as surgeries, debridement, antibacterial actions, etc. A PRP was isolated from the peripheral blood of all the patients and vaccinated around the wound through micro needles. The outcomes exhibited that 100% ulcers totally closed after about 7-8 weeks. Although, patients’ response to the wounds was not typical, none of the patient has experienced any adverse effect till now. The method is totally authentic, sanctioned by the regulatory authority as a novel and minimally invasive technique.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Skin Burns
Burn recovery necessitates a series of complex procedures that are subject to extensive research in order to optimise the results, including the healing time and scar appearance. Burn injuries, particularly serious ones, are proving to have disastrous effects for the patients involved. Stem cells have been used in the laboratory to help wounds heal more quickly. Not only have stem cells been shown to help burn wounds heal faster and better, but they’ve also been found to reduce inflammation by reducing scar formation and fibrosis. Adult stem cells, especially mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), are now becoming more functional in burn therapies, which is promising.
Stem cells have been studied as a wound healing treatment by research teams all around the world for years. It’s been difficult to effectively grow and extend stem cells for topical applications because reaching a larger area of skin will necessitate millions of cells. Skin injury stem cell therapy ensures that you have the right and most effective cure for your skin burns.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Skin Burns works?
Across all medical fields, stem cell therapy is in the forefront of regenerative medicine. To date, a slew of studies have been published with promising efficacy outcomes, especially in the fields of tissue transplantation and medical oncology. Stem cells are a heterogeneous collection of cells that may be obtained spontaneously from embryos or individuals, or artificially through manipulating pluripotent stem cell differentiation, which is becoming more predictable.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Skin Burns?
The human skin has an incredible ability to regrow and regenerate. It can come as a surprise to some people to learn that our skin regenerates every month, producing no less than 19 million cells per inch! Although scientists are well aware of skin cells’ enormous regenerative ability, producing the same number of skin cells in vitro proved to be a challenging challenge. Burns are much more common than we think. Health-care professionals, on the other hand, will determine the exact depth of their ailment depending on their daily experiences! Burns are one of the most common household events, claiming the lives of many individuals of all ages. In the vast majority of cases, the type of first aid given has proven to be a successful step toward the cure. Skin regeneration is ensured by stem cell therapy for skin injuries, making it the easiest and most effective cure for skin burns. The aged cells are recycled as new ones regenerate. The therapy time is reduced and the treatment effectiveness is improved with recovery.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Why PRP gel is the best remedy for burn wounds?
- Use of new cutting-edge technology in activation of PRP and gel preparation.
- PRP gel is easy to apply over the wound.
- Very speedy method of treatment, the time differs pertaining to the region of the wound.
- Less or no invasive process of wound dressing using PRP gel.
- Improves burn wound-healing time after the application of PRP.
- How PRP Gel works in case of burn injury?
Platelet-rich plasma encompasses a high level of platelets, clotting factors, cytokines and growth factors. They begin releasing these activated factors 10 minutes prior clotting, and above 95% of growth factors are released in the first hour. Platelet-rich plasma is steady for overall 8 hours post the preparation. It has been publicized that multiple dosage of PRP and augmented formation of extracellular matrix during the first half of wound healing.
- Use of PRP over burn injury: is it benign?
- PRP is engendered from patients own blood, hence it is immunologically neutral with no cross/hyper reactivity and is easily acceptable by patients body.
- Blood Collection, PRP separation and activation including PRP gel preparation is implemented in a complete sterile condition in the GLP compliance laboratory. Henceforth, PRP gel application does not result in infection of any kind.
- PRP might be vaccinated intralesionally or perilesionally or in the form of a platelet gel and used topically.
Intradermal injections of PRP at the wound location might cause swelling with or without nerve trauma in rare cases.
- How are stem cells stored and where are they kept?
Our stem cell banking centre is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Both stem cell samples are first marked with special barcodes that indicate the donor’s name, storage date, and inventory number. For fast extraction, we use special tools to automatically record and evaluate samples.
After that, the samples are placed in a vacuum-insulated storage tank with the recommended amount of specific liquid nitrogen for deep cryogenic storage. These bins may be cryobags or even vials, depending on the need.
Both cryopreservation samples are monitored on a daily basis, and with backup systems in place, a steady temperature is retained. Liquid nitrogen needs a temperature of -196 degrees Celsius, while liquid nitrogen vapours need a temperature of -175 degrees Celsius.
- How long do burns take to heal?
Moderate thermal burns can heal fully within a week to ten days. Severe second-degree burns can take 2 to 3 weeks to cure and can result in skin discoloration or scarring. Third-degree burns often necessitate skin grafts, which can take weeks or months to heal, particularly if scarring is present..
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Skin Burns can be decided into 4 degrees as follows (depending on the severity of the damage):
- First-degree (Superficial) Burns: First-degree burns are the most minor of all degrees. They’re characterized by skin that looks and feels red. These burns are less severe than second-degree burns; this means that blisters may or may not be seen. This type of burn will only affect the epidermis layer of skin, meaning that the inner layers are still. First-degree burns do not usually cause any specific long-term tissue damage but may lead to discoloration in rare cases.
- Second-degree (Partial Thickness) Burns: Second-degree burns affect both the layers, i.e., the outermost layer of skin called the epidermis and a part of the dermis, which is known as the second layer of skin. The affected area is red and moist with swelling that may be quite painful.
- Third-degree (Full Thickness) Burns: Third-degree burns on the skin destroy the epidermis and dermis. This can damage the layer of tissue below called the hypodermis or subcutaneous layer. Third-degree burns may cause the affected area to look charred or turned black from damage but that isn’t always true. The burn site may appear to be white or red in color because some blood vessels burst due to exposure to high heat.
A burn, in short, is the skin’s response to being hurt by something. You get a burn when you have contact with something so hot that it actually damages your skin, or when you come into contact with some kind of energy source that delivers enough heat to do damage. People who are especially vulnerable to burns include kids and adults who are elderly as these people don’t heal as quickly as others and/or may not sense the pain that occurs when they’re exposed to potential sources of burn injury. Usually, second and third-degree burns need extensive specialized treatment.
Stem cells hasten burn wound healing by stimulating neo-angiogenesis, collagen deposition, and the creation of granulation tissue. They minimize the risk of infection by modulating the inflammatory response. They have the ability to repair skin appendages and stop the region of stasis in extreme burn injuries.
Stem cells have shown to be superior to current strategies for the treatment of burns. Researchers who conducted experiments reveal the potential for macro and microscopic improvements in burn wounds and if further research can verify that these positive effects are repeatable, then this would be a major step ahead of the current methods used. They can influence the wound environment by repairing more damaged tissue which then increases its chance for quicker healing because stem cells possess properties that enhance the healing process in general through unique responses – such as PI3K/AKT, Wnt/B-catenin, Notch, and Hedgehog.
A meta-analysis revealed that stem cell treatment heals burn wounds mostly via angiogenesis and anti-inflammatory effects. These findings also highlight the importance of evaluating variances in future clinical research employing stem orders to cure burn wounds in order to enhance efficacy. Stem cells, in general, have the potential to be a unique therapeutic option for burn wounds.
Stem Cell Care India has the aim of bringing a revolution in the medical industry and therefore, we are determined to make more people gain from the miracles of stem cells. To make this possible we follow certain principles and keep the promises to our patients as follows:
- We promise to assist our patients throughout their stem cell treatment journey (including the planning and post-treatment follow-ups).
- We also promise to always stay true to the fair medical practices guidelines and disclose every significant detail to the patients.
- We also promise to contribute to the development of the industry and spread awareness of the procedure.
- It is our promise to always be fair and stick to principles of humanity (providing patients only the best possible guidance).
- It is also our promise to perform in the best interest of our patients so as to achieve the most successful results.
The cost of stem cell therapy in western countries is exceedingly expensive due to the unavailability of control guidelines and sufficient competition. As such the patients who are willing to go through the stem cell treatment prefer visiting India as recent developments in India’s medical industry have made it the center for medical tourism. The competition in India is extreme and results in very fair and controlled pricing. The cost of stem cell treatments in SCCI only variate due to the following factors:
- The patient’s degree of burn.
- The patient’s medical history.
- Amount of stem cells needed.
- The patient’s height and weight.
We recommend that you bring all of your previous medical records and legal identification with you for added convenience and to ensure a smooth flow of operations. We also recommend that you discuss any additional prerequisites and treatment concerns with our specialists during the planning phase.
Stem cells are set to revolutionize the way burn wounds are treated. After examining the data of our past treatments in curing burns, we have established that these cells possess impressive medicinal capabilities, which are way better than current healing techniques. It also implies that stem cells can improve wound healing in distinct ways with success in the following areas:
- The data showed that the use of stem cells results in accelerated skin and nerve regeneration.
- We also discovered that the rate of wound clotting was improved.
- Stem Cell Therapy can also provide relief from pain and act as an effective painkiller.
- The rate of Vascularization and Epithelization of the Skin also seemed to have been extremely high after the treatment.
The major advantages of selecting stem cell therapy as your primary method of treatment for burns are as follows:
- Short-term hospitalization and long-lasting benefits make this therapy one of the finest alternatives.
- Because the burns are directly targeted for the cure, the outcome is as effective as possible.
- For speedier outcomes, stem cells can convert into the appropriate cells and incorporate themselves into the cellular network.
- Stem cells could also flag damaged cells for elimination, allowing the body to function optimally.
- Because stem cell treatment is a natural procedure, it poses no risks to the safety of the patient.
Stem Cell Care India is a prominent stem cell therapy center in India that employs the most skilled and experienced industry specialists to give the best stem cell treatment to burn victims. Some of the quality control rules that our organization maintains and follows are as below:
- All stem cell sources are checked for infectious illnesses to avoid contamination.
- Stem cells are checked for gram bacteria at different phases of the operation to guarantee patient safety.
- Even the tools and media are subjected to Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma detection before use.
- Endotoxin testing is also an important stage in stem cell testing, and lots are only cleared if endotoxin levels are lesser than the stipulated limit.
- Every batch of stem cells comes equipped with a certificate of analysis to reassure and educate the patient about the safety of stem cells.
Chandrabhan Ghoshal (Bengal, India): I had second-degree burns and when I decided to go to the hospital, they recommended a stem cell treatment, which is less painful than the normal treatments. I decided to get it. It has been a few months and I have been totally cured. This really is an amazing method and the staff at Stem Cell Care India was also so amazing. I thank them all.
Piyush Kanwal (Mumbai, India): I’m a burns victim and I tried the stem cell treatment that is said to promote healing of the skin. The treatment is applied to the affected area. The results were amazing, my burns healed in a very less time and I saw a huge improvement in the scars. The treatment costs are also not bad for the kind of results I got. So if you’re looking for a treatment for burns, I suggest you try this one.
Daniel Ligon (Florida, USA): I had a skin burn on my hands due to an accident and was about to spend a fortune on conventional treatments. A friend suggested that I try out a stem cell treatment that was affordable and effective. My burns were healed in a couple of months and now I do not have any scars to remind me of the accident.