Stem cell therapy for Neuropathy in India
Today, stem cell therapy for neuropathy is a big and major part of the modern as well as regenerative medicine, which as far as the whole situation is concerned definitely has an apt solution. Stem cells are the integral healers of the body, they can well maneuver the whole damaging conditions as well as cellular loss which happens due to the production of new and improved cellular system.
Thus, amongst most available disease modifying procedures and treatments the only one those get to target can only target the rehabilitation as well as the underlying cause which concerns. Stem cell treatments for neuropathy can well offer some tremendous hope in the realm of addressing the challenges the realm of disease stage and procedure as well as treatment and stop the overall progression of the treatment.
Neuropathy can be further classified into four types as followed, based on the types of nerves that get affected:
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Peripheral neuropathy is temporary peripheral nerve damage that forces people to experience a loss of sensation in their fingers, hands, toes, and feet. Sometimes this could cause numbness, pain, and weakness.
- Cranial neuropathy: Cranial neuropathy refers to nerve damage that can occur when any of the twelve cranial nerves are damaged or diseased. Specifically, it applies to optic neuropathy and auditory neuropathy. When a person is affected with optic neuropathy, it means that there is damage to the Optic Nerve, which has to do with vision and transmits visual signals from the eye’s retina to the brain. On the other hand, (or in this case, ear), auditory neuropathy relates to nerve damage within the ear and is responsible for how we hear sound as well as where sounds are perceived as coming from depending on their pitch, volume, and tone.
- Autonomic neuropathy: It is damage to the nerves of an organ that influences a variety of internal physical systems. These include the digestive, sexual, and urinary systems as well as other functions like perspiration and blood circulation.
- Focal neuropathy: Focal neuropathies refer to different disorders in which you experience damage to one nerve. This is less common than peripheral or autonomic neuropathies but is still a severe medical problem that needs to be treated quickly if symptoms arise.
Nerve damage can be caused by a variety of diseases, injuries, infections, and even vitamin deficiencies, as mentioned below:
- Diabetes: Diabetes is the leading cause of neuropathy, which can be identified when an individual experiences a disturbance in transmitting signals within their nervous system. In people with diabetes, there is often widespread nerve damage due to reduced blood flow and joint symptoms, including numbness, tingling, and pain. The risks of having diabetic neuropathy typically increase with age and the duration of diabetes, as well as if the diabetes is poorly managed with either diet or medication.
- Genetic or inherited disorders: Some cases of neuropathy are caused by genetic or inherited disorders that affect the nerves. Friedreich’s ataxia and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease are two examples.
- Autoimmune Neuropathy: This type of neuropathy can be caused by autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, and Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- Vitamin Deficiencies: Vitamin B12 and folate deficiencies, as well as other B vitamin deficiencies, can cause nerve damage.
- Infection: Certain infections, such as HIV/AIDS, Lyme disease, leprosy, and syphilis, can cause nerve damage.
- Alcoholic Neuropathy: Peripheral neuropathy is frequently associated with alcoholism. Although the exact causes of the nerve damage are unknown, it is likely caused by a combination of nerve damage caused by alcohol as well as associated vitamin deficiencies and poor nutrition that is common in alcoholics.
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia: Post-herpetic neuralgia is a neuropathy caused by shingles (varicella-zoster virus infection).
- Amyloidosis: It is a disease in which abnormal protein fibers accumulate in tissues and organs. These protein deposits can cause organ damage to varying degrees and may be the cause of neuropathy.
- Uremia: Neuropathy can be caused by uremia (a high concentration of waste products in the blood due to kidney failure).
- Toxins: Toxins found in foods we consider to be healthy can also cause neuropathy. Furthermore, having too much of a nutrient in your system can have toxic repercussions.
- Trauma, Repetitive Stress, and Inflammation: An injury or swelling can sometimes damage or put pressure on one or more nerves, disrupting their function and leading to neuropathy. If a person suffers from a spine injury, for example, this can cause damage to peripheral nerves resulting in neuropathy.
- Idiopathic Causes: There is no known cause of neuropathy in 23% of the population, so their condition is known as idiopathic peripheral neuropathy. These neuropathies are more common in people over the age of 60.
- Tumors: Malignant or Benign tumors of the nerves or nearby structures can cause neuropathy by directly invading the nerves or by putting pressure on the nerves.
Symptoms of stem cell therapy for foot Neuropathy
Whatever might be the cause, neuropathy is very well associated with some multiple symptoms that some of them offer characteristics and the other ones are highly non-significant. Such a highly variable and symptomatic expression which depends upon the degree of neuronal damage which is caused as well as the age of damage.
Unnatural loss of feeling with the stem cell treatment for neuropathy in India
- Frequent falls or clumsiness
- Pain progressing towards the center
- Tingling sensation
Treatment of Stem cell treatment for Neuropathy in India
At Stem Cell Care India the doctors and the facilities must have to be mastered the technology for isolating maximum number of viable stem cells from either the autologous sources of your own body or allogenically with the healthy donor to treat various forms of Neuropathy.
Intrathecal Administration: – Stem cell therapy for foot neuropathy, cells are well infused with a fluid which is known as cerebrospinal fluid that runs through the spaces that is present in the spinal canal.
Intravenous Administration:- Through this mode, the stem cells are infused with the help of veins to expand some blood volumes present in the central nervous system. To ensure that most number of cells make it to the target area it is important to keep a check on the vein. Once it is infused back in the body, these cells hold the capability to reach out to the targeted site which happens to cause an impact through the strong paracrine effect and also handle differentiation into the lost neurons as well as aid a helping hand revive the ones that don’t function well any more, and help them restore function back. Stem Cell treatments for neuropathy is all about the best treatment
Stem Cell Care India is a medical tourism service provider that helps patients in need of stem cell transplant and related treatments with our network of hospitals and medical facility. Our due diligent team ensures to provide and offer our standardized as well as broad based medical treatment which is based on the holistic approach. The vision is to ensure the best treatment and procedure is imparted to the people in need of a treatment. The vision is to impart noticeable improvements as well as stoppage of the progression in the patients with some progressive Neuropathy stem cell therapy.
Neuropathy has multiple causes and, as a result, is not too easy to diagnose. For starters, it requires a physical exam while keeping in mind relevant details about your medical history, symptoms, habits, maternal neuro history, toxin exposure, and other lifestyle aspects that may be important.
The doctor/physician conducting the physical examination may also examine your muscle strength, sensitivity, tone, body posture, tendon reflexes, and body coordination to conclude, or he might suggest you take one or more of the below-mentioned tests to gather more info:
- Blood Tests
- Imaging Tests
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Other Nerve Function Tests
- Nerve Biopsy
- Skin Biopsy
While mentioned above are the most common diagnosis techniques, as per the leading stem cell therapy clinic for neuropathy, doctors may also suggest other ways of detecting or examining the state in certain rare conditions.
At StemCellCareIndia, neuropathy is treated using the advanced method of Stem Cell Therapy in India, involving injecting Mesenchymal stem cells into the bloodstream. These are obtained from Wharton’s Jelly and release neuroprotective and neuro-regenerative elements, which have the potential to rebuild the nerves and heal the damage caused by the disease. This method is affordable and painless in comparison to traditional methods.
Stem Cell Therapy for Neuropathy in India is carried out over three days. The majority of the first day is covered with testing and briefing of the treatment overall to the patient; the second day whereas is the day on which the procedure of stem cell therapy is carried out, followed by the day three, the day on which the patient’s body is tested for the signs of any side effects and provided with physiotherapy to help it recover faster. The overall schedule of the patient for these three days is as follows:
- Taking the cab to the hospital.
- Interacting with doctors to get a complete run-through of treatment and to clear any doubts.
- Completing Admission Procedure.
- Going through pre-treatment screening and tests.
- Taking some supportive therapies.
- Getting Stem Cell Treatment for Neuropathy.
- Taking some supportive therapies.
- Going through Physiotherapy.
- Taking Supportive Therapies
- Going through Physiotherapy.
- Completing Discharge Formalities.
- Getting dropped back to the Airport.
The patient must carry his identity proof during the admission accompanied with the reports of past treatments.
How does Stem Cell Therapy for Neuropathy in India Works?
- Our stem cell therapy stimulates the body’s natural healing processes for building and repairing damaged cells. It directs the body to regenerate at the source of the problem– inflamed or damaged nerves in the peripheral nervous system. A stem cell therapy is often recommended as a first-line treatment by doctors for patients who have received insufficient relief from traditional treatments like corticosteroid injections.
How long do stem cell injections last?
- Stem cell treatment can vary depending on how long the relief lasts. One study found that stem cell treatment lasts anywhere from six months to several years. But other studies have shown conflicting results where lasting relief lasted anywhere from one to two years. Yet, it is considered to be a long-term treatment.
What is the cost of stem cell therapy?
- The cost of stem cell therapy for neuropathy in India is unstable, it varies depending on the complexity of the treatment and the number of injections administered. Therefore, if the condition is severe, the cost can also rise with the extent of elements, time, and skills invested in the therapy.
How painful are stem cell injections?
- Stem Cell Therapy injections are no more painful than any other joint or soft tissue injections. If the injecting is done on the spinal cord, it can get pretty uncomfortable and are usually carried out under sedation.
How many times can you have stem cell treatment?
- The number of times a patient undergoes stem cell therapy for neuropathy in India is rather non-specific and could depend on the patient’s condition. In most of the cases, only one injection is administered, but several severe cases may also require multiple doses periodically for better and more effective results.
Can stem cells cure anything?
Stem cells in theory are a sort of master cells that have the ability to both repair or restore the cells, hence having an endless scope of possibilities, yet should only be used as of now for the treatment of the conditions in which it has been properly tested and received a green signal to avoid mishaps or any unexpected side effects.
The research on stem cell therapy is been carried out for a long time, for the purpose of better understanding its work and applying it to cure several conditions. Currently, there are a lot of known causes of neuropathy known to us. These conditions were previously being cured by a severely risky treatment of chemotherapy.
Stem Cell Therapy over time has been observed to provide the necessary treatment and continued protection against damage for the long term. It has the ability to assist the regenerative ability of the nerves naturally and works as a great boost for the patient. Though the research for stem cell treatment is still in process, the current use of this therapy covers a good amount of neuropathic conditions.
The stem cell therapy of neuropathy in India has a very complex mechanism but in general, works by decreasing the neuropathic pain and assisting the regeneration of the cells.
Overall, Stem cells can reduce allodynia and improve functional recovery if they produce more oligodendrocytes than astrocytes. Serotonergic neural precursor cell grafts can reduce hyperexcitability caused by a spinal injury. Neuropathic pain causes a decrease in the number of GABAergic neurons, and the spinal progenitor cells show glutamic acid decarboxylase immunocompetence, in this way they can supply the decreased GABA profile.
We being the leading center for stem cell therapy for neuropathy in New Delhi believe that every patient deserves the top-class treatment that is least uncomfortable and most effective therefore we always try to ensure that our procedures are completely safe and easily accessible or affordable to all the patients. We also promise our patients to carry out the therapy while following the guidelines of the international research and administrative organizations to flourish only with the most favorable results. Our certified team of experts is unparalleled having great experience, understanding, and skills to perform the treatment.
The cost of stem cell therapy for neuropathy in India can vary depending on the factors listed below:
- The patient’s medical history
- The severity of the patient’s condition
- The patient’s age and weight
- Availing Exclusive Services
- Other indefinite reasons
As a result, it is always best to contact our stem cell therapy facility in India ahead of time to obtain a complete disclosure or estimate of the charges involved based on the factors listed above.
We understand that some patients may find it difficult to afford the treatment, so we try to keep our fees as low as possible, making it an affordable stem cell treatment for neuropathy in India.
The success rate of neuropathy treatment varies from its type-to-type and is more effective in a few individuals due to unknown factors, but the total average success rate achieved on our premises when coupled with physiotherapy is among the top of the stem cell therapy clinics in India. Various known achievements of stem cell therapy are as follows:
- Enhanced tissue growth has been observed.
- Stem Cell Treatment also produced the signs of amplified collagen production.
- Patients who lost their hair reported intensified hair development and recovery.
- Better substitution of scar tissues with new ones has been proved by clinical research.
The data presented above represents the average rate of development in each patient over a given period of time and is subject to change over time.
There are a number of advantages of Stem Cell Therapy for Neuropathy in India, some of the major ones among them are mentioned as follows:
- Direct Implantation to the injured area.
- Long Term Neuroprotective Factors
- Boosts the natural neuro-regenerative ability of cells.
- Minimally Invasive Method of treatment.
- Way less painful than alternatives available in the market.
- Amplified benefits of therapy when combined with physiotherapy and other supportive therapies.
By the above-mentioned advantages, it becomes clear that stem cell therapy for neuropathy in New Delhi is one of the most ideal treatments for neuropathy.
We follow a set of quality control guidelines and use specialized equipment to ensure your safety and the quality of stem cell treatment, as detailed below:
- To limit the spread of infection, the stem cell source is tested for infectious diseases.
- To avoid contamination, each batch of cells is gram tested at various stages of processing.
- Gram bacteria and mycoplasma testing are done on the media in which the cells are grown.
- To avoid contamination, the stem cell source’s final wash is screened for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- Cells are defined for cell type-specific markers to ensure that the correct cells are supplied.
- Each batch of cells is tested for endotoxin and passes if it is less than the limit.
A recent clinical trial published on PubMed Central® concludes, “For improvement of peripheral nerve regenerative for better sensory and motor recovery, MSC based stem cell therapies can prove a valuable treatment.” This statement was the result of these cells not only being able to differentiate themselves from the stem cells in virto, but also the ability to transform directly into the cells of the site of damage. Furthermore, these stem cells can boost the regenerative environment of the place and amplify the activity of native cells. With amazing results on multiple occasions, stem cells have proved their authenticity and effectiveness, but scientists believe that this treatment once completely and precisely understood, could be further geared up as a next gen method of regenerative treatment.
Rolf Honegger (Zürich): I was looking for a stem cell treatment center in India and I found this. Stem Cell Care India was a great clinic as it proved to me its specializations in natural and non-surgical stem cell treatment. Their treatments stimulate the body’s natural healing processes for building and repairing damaged cells, which in turn helps your body restore itself. They have over years of experience and have treated patients from various countries. I thank their staff for taking such sweet care of me during the treatment and also doctors who helped me understand the working of treatment to assure me that this is the most reliable method.
Marco Wurfel (Nürnberg): I’m so thankful for stem cell treatment for neuropathy in India. I had suffered from severe neuropathic pain for multiple years now and nothing worked to help me recover from this suffering. I was almost ready to give up when I heard about stem cell therapy. The treatment has been amazing and I’m finally able to take a breath of relief. In fact, I feel a lot better than before!
Anshu Bharti (New Delhi): I am very thankful to all the doctors and the complete team of Stem Cell Care India for providing me with such a great opportunity for stem cell therapy for neuropathy in India. My pain has decreased to a great extent and as per the last diagnosis, my recovery speed has increased. I would like to recommend this treatment to every person in need and say that it is less painful and makes one feel secure and better. Also, supportive therapies are a great add-on too.
Stem Cell Treatment in India is a very complex treatment and requires a long-term observation. We at Stem Cell Care India precisely understand these requirements and have developed the mechanism of planned follow-ups and emergency post-treatment counseling to assist patient’s better cope with the effects of the treatment.
The staff here will follow up with you every few months following your treatment to see how it’s making a difference in your life. We are always eager to learn and make our techniques even better so that we can continue to improve! If you notice any changes in your recovery, please let us know right away because that helps us steer our treatments in the right direction.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
A patient must understand that stem cell therapy is an experimental therapy that may fail to work at certain times, before undergoing this treatment procedure. Depending on the patient’s health condition a patient might be refused treatment or the proposed protocol might change at the time of procedure.
At Stem Cell Care India, our primary goal is to provide the best technology available; safety of which has been proven across the world.
As with any medical treatment, we make no guarantees or claims of cures are made as to the extent of the response to treatment. However, the results may vary from patient to patient, even with a similar diagnosis, as the body’s internal status is unique to each individual patient. Due to this fact, we cannot provide, infer or suggest that there is any certainty of a given outcome. Additionally, we do not use embryonic or fetal cells in any of our treatment process.