Diabetic nephropathy is a serious complication of type 1 and types 2 diabetes. One-third of those who live with diabetes have diabetic nephropathy. Diabetic nephropathy is a type of chronic kidney disease that affects the kidneys. The kidneys are responsible for regulating fluid levels and salt content in order to maintain control over blood pressure and protect cardiovascular health.
When someone suffers from diabetes, their body has difficulty producing insulin. Type 1 is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks and destroys beta cells in the pancreas, causing reduced production of insulin. Type 2 diabetes occurs when a person becomes resistant to the effects of insulin due to obesity or genetics; there are many side effects such as cardiovascular disease and diabetic nephropathy.
Diabetic nephropathy is a major cause of chronic kidney disease which can lead to end-stage renal disease. The end-stage renal disease leads to kidney failure which can result in life-threatening consequences if untreated.
There are often no symptoms when one has early diabetic nephropathy. As kidney function worsens, symptoms may include:
- Hands, foot, and face swelling.
- Sleeping or focusing difficulties.
- Appetite problems.
- Itching (as a result of end-stage renal disease) and severely dry skin.
- Drowsiness (end-stage kidney disease).
- Abnormalities in the regular beat of the heart caused by elevated potassium levels in the blood.
- Twitching of muscles.
As kidney damage continues, it becomes harder for your kidneys to rid the blood of toxins. As these toxins continue to build up in your system, you may start feeling drowsy or confused – even going unconscious thereby the stem cell treatment for diabetic nephropathy in Delhi, India becomes essential for treating the condition.
Diabetic Nephropathy can be classified generally into five stages, which can be defined as follows:
Stage 1: During this phase, your kidneys start working a little bit harder than usual which can sometimes result in them getting slightly larger. While you might also notice a few traces of protein in your urine, it’s generally nothing to worry about because this is still the early stages of the disease.
Stage 2: Signs of kidney damage are seen when there is an excess amount of protein in the urine. This stage takes a while to develop and typically worsen with age.
Stage 3: At this point, you likely won’t have any symptoms but if you do, they may include swelling in your hands or feet. Your body will most likely also develop high blood pressure and anaemia. Besides taking care of your health with the same steps as in Stage 1, it’s important to go see a kidney specialist because in Stage 3 these symptoms will only get worse over time.
Stage 4: This stage will require a lot of attention if you want to avoid chronic kidney problems. Your kidneys may be affected and cause symptoms such as swelling in your hands and feet, changes in how often you pee, high potassium levels, and a build-up of acidity and phosphorus in your blood. The fourth stage can lead to excess protein being found in urine.
Stage 5: This is the final stage and in this, the patient’s kidneys stop working completely or are close to it.
Your kidney contains about one million nephrons – small structures that filter waste from your blood. If you are diabetic, this can lead to thickening and scarring of the nephrons, which makes them less able to filter fluids out of your body. As a result, they might leak proteins such as albumin into your urine. Albumin levels in your urine may be measured for diagnosis and prognosis purposes. The cause of diabetic nephropathy is unclear, but it is likely due to high blood pressure and high blood sugar. High blood pressure and persistently high blood sugar can both harm your kidneys, making them incapable of filtering out toxins and removing excess fluids from your body.
Other causes of diabetic nephropathy include:
- Being African-American, Hispanic, or Native American.
- Having a kidney illness family history.
- Getting type 1 diabetes before the age of 20.
- Being fat or overweight.
- Experiencing more diabetic issues, such as blindness or nerve damage.
If you are diagnosed with diabetes, your physician will most likely run year-round blood and urine tests on you to detect early signs of kidney damage. This is because diabetics often suffer from damaged kidneys as well. Commonly tested for includes:
- Microalbuminuria urine test: A microalbuminuria urine test checks for albumin in your urine. Albumin is normally not present in normal urine so the presence of it in your sample means that there has been some form of kidney damage.
- BUN blood test: A BUN blood test measures the concentration of urea nitrogen in your bloodstream. Urea nitrogen forms when protein is broken down and higher than normal levels of it may indicate kidney failure.
- Serum creatinine blood test: A serum creatinine blood test determines the concentration of creatinine in your bloodstream. Your kidneys filter creatinine from your body by sending it to the bladder, where it is then released through urination. A high creatinine level suggests that the kidney isn’t performing its duty adequately. A physician will calculate an estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) for you based on this evaluation – another key factor used in determining whether or not there has been any deterioration of renal function.
- Kidney biopsy: This process is rarely used and involves removing a small portion of the kidney to further test it under a microscope.
Diabetic nephropathy represents the leading cause of end-stage renal disease. Current therapeutic strategies for diabetic nephropathy are limited, and none of them can stop end-stage renal disease progression. Stem cell therapy has been shown to be promising in stopping progressions of various conditions involving kidney failure, including with regards to diabetic nephropathy.
Stem cells have the ability to alter the course of Diabetic Nephropathy. In numerous instances, patients have eliminated the need for insulin injections altogether, not to mention medicines and even dialysis. The changes stem from regenerative medicine that is now possible with stem cells, creating more possibilities for people living with this disease.
When cells have become damaged or are in need of replenishing due to chronic inflammation, bacterial infection, and/or virological attack, the solution is to call on a special type of cell used in Functional medical treatments known as Mesenchymal Stem cells.
Stem cell treatment for diabetic nephropathy in Delhi, India can slow down or stop the progression of some kidney diseases while making it easier for people to build up their immunity against various diseases at the same time by helping their body to produce its own insulin.
The time it takes for the treatment in Stem Cell Care India in Delhi, India typically lasts three days or less. The treatments are safe and painless. Patients can travel one day after their procedure has been completed. The following is a list of what the patient may experience throughout their stay:
- Pick up from the airport to the hospital.
- In order to understand Dr and Patient’s interaction, we need to know the context of when they were talking.
- Admission procedure.
- Clinical examinations and laboratory testing are performed in accordance with the doctor’s orders.
- Supportive Therapy to improve outcome.
- Stem cell implantation.
- Supportive Therapy to improve outcome.
- Providing physiotherapy for better mobility assistance.
- Supportive Therapy to improve outcome.
- Providing physiotherapy for better mobility assistance.
- Discharge procedures.
- Drop back to the Airport from the hospital.
Implantation of Stem Cells: There are many different methods for implanting stem cells:
- Intravenous Administration: Intravenous administration avoids the first-pass effect by allowing drugs to enter the body directly, which produces instantaneous stem cell effects.
- Intrathecal (lumbar Puncture): A Lumbar Puncture is a diagnostic procedure where cells are injected into the body using an X-ray needle.
- Intramuscular Injections: It is a process where the stem cells are injected directly into your muscle tissues and it allows them to spread throughout your body at a much faster rate.
- Intra-arterial Administration: Stem cells are directly injected into the carotid or vertebral arteries to improve therapy.
- Subcutaneous: This technique is used for injecting the medicinal treatment into the fatty tissue at an injection point just below the skin.
In addition to these methods, there are a few other options available under certain circumstances. Angioplasty & Surgical Implantation are such examples.
Can kidneys be repaired with stem cells?
- Mesenchymal cells are a type of stem cell which plays an important role in kidney healing. They are able to regenerate damaged kidney tissue and reduce inflammation throughout the body when they are transplanted into it.
Can stem cells cure any disease?
- In theory, there are no limits to the kinds of illnesses that could be cured with stem cell research. Researchers studying all cells have the potential to make significant contributions to any disease.
How long do stem cells last?
- After undergoing stem cell therapy, the stem cells injected into the patient will stay and heal in the injection spot for up to one year.
Is Stem Cell Therapy better than Surgery?
- Yes, Stem cell therapy has fewer risks than surgery because it is non-invasive and doesn’t come with large wounds or scarring.
Can stem cells make you live longer?
- Yes! Technically, stem cells can make one live longer but due to the unavailability of valid research and testing, this will still not be considered an option worth trying. Though stem cell therapy has shown to form a shield that prevents the effects of aging while also making us healthier than ever before when combined with anti-aging genes.
How do you feel after stem cell therapy?
- Patients generally report these symptoms that are quite similar to an IV infusion. Some of them could include a feeling of being high, needing to urinate more often, feeling cold, or getting a mild headache and fatigue. Afterward, patients are left with the sensation of being drained – which can last for up to several hours afterward, and then they are back to their normal selves.
Are you put to sleep for stem cell therapy?
- No! Patients are not put to sleep for the stem cell therapy, they could otherwise be provided with light sedation to help with their discomfort.
The complications from Diabetes including increased susceptibility to kidney damage and significant therapeutic failure make these problems all too common. Likewise, improper treatments of Diabetic Nephropathy can result in chronic kidney disease or End-Stage Renal Disease leading even to kidney transplants or death. The MSCs-based cell therapy seems promising for treatments of Diabetic Nephropathy, where it has been found that MSCs are involved in reducing the level of blood sugar and inflammation; protecting the cells associated with repairing tissue; along with promoting angiogenesis (the process through which new vessels form).
Furthermore, researchers studied the mechanism of MSC treatment and found that exosomes played a significant role in its therapeutic effects. Exosomes served as vehicles for transmitting various substances between cells, including microRNAs which could confer beneficial effects on cells. Some improvements seen by Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetic Nephropathy in Delhi, India are as follows:
- Reduction of Swelling.
- Ease in concentrating.
- Better Appetite.
- Highly Active.
- More Strength.
- Relief from itching or dry skin.
- Reduction of other symptoms.
The stem cells are known as the basic cells of the human body. These can be seen getting developed in any kind of cell across the body, which is easily transplanted to an injured area so as to transform itself into new tissue replacing these damaged ones. Stem cells have the capacity in order to multiply themselves to an almost indefinite amount throughout their life, which allows them to form nerve cells and blood and muscle cells that have a set life span limit.
The stem cells are often referred to as the foundational cells for every single organ, tissue, and cell of the human body. They originate from the developing embryo–the first ones being seen at this time. The cells can help in forming both heart muscle, liver, brain, nerves, fat, and skin tissue. These cells are progenitor or generative; they create new cells to replace old ones or cause growths when otherwise dormant–hence why they’re also called regenerative cells.
Currently, there are a number of treatments available for various illnesses that provide little to no relief. However, the future looks promising with alternative remedies such as Stem Cell Therapy that are highly effective and provide long-term protection.
Stem cells offer an effective method of regenerative treatment for many different types of disease. Due to the ability to turn into any other type of cell found in the human body, they are especially helpful when dealing with conditions like Diabetic Nephropathy. Scientists have used Wharton’s Jelly – the membrane surrounding embryos – to come up with techniques that allow them to extract Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) for use in regenerative treatments.
Thanks to recent progress made by scientific professionals in the field of MSC therapy, patients dealing with deadly diseases are now able to find a cure at an affordable price and without much hassle.
Similarly, we at Stem Cell Care India are always striving to do our best and provide patients with the most effective treatment for their condition that will not only give results but is personalized as per the patient’s specific needs to give them optimal benefits. We also know that when patients come to us, it is our responsibility to assure them in relation to the safety, reliability, and purity of their treatments. Therefore, we make the following promises to all of our patients:
- We will provide only the most competent doctors and staff to assist you in improving your experience.
- With complete disclosure, we hope to answer all questions or concerns that you may have during the process of your treatment.
- Our pledge is that we are always available and willing to provide assistance during each step of the therapeutic process.
- We are committed to helping you with all of the necessary amenities so that your time here will be as pleasant as it can possibly be.
- Stem Cell Care India puts their patients first and ensures they have the highest quality and safest treatment options available to them.
Obtaining Stem Cells in the past for patients that didn’t want to use their own cells for treatment was really a difficult task in the past as they could only be secured from the bone marrow of the donor, but now there are many more sources available.
Furthermore, in India, there has been an enormous growth in the medical sector over the last few years – which has spurred more healthcare providers to enter the market – thereby increasing competition and providing stem cells treatment for diabetic nephropathy in Delhi, India at reasonable prices while still improving treatment quality.
Stem Cell Care India aims to be the leading stem cell clinic and hence, we make sure that our prices are affordable and accessible for all, including the ones traveling from abroad. We also have a high-tech facility complete with highly skilled professionals who specialize in stem cell therapy. Our prices depend on several factors including the severity of the condition, number of cells needed for treatment, medical history, age, and BMI.
For more information about our pricing or for any other inquiries related to the process, please feel free to schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
Using stem cells, diabetic nephropathy may be treated in a different way. In many cases, people are able to do away with traditional methods of treatment like insulin injections and drugs as these products have been found to work effectively when it comes to treating this disease.
Mesenchymal stem cells play a key role in the muscle and skeletal system. They are critical to cellular regeneration, acting as a kind of repair kit for the body. Functional medical therapies utilize stem cell therapy to help treat chronic inflammation, viral infection, and bacterial illness by repairing cells damaged by such ailments.
Aside from preventing diabetic nephropathy, stem cell treatments can also protect the body against additional autoimmune factors by fortifying and boosting our natural immunity. Hence, it has been proven as a very effective treatment modality with high success rates.
Stem cells can grow into other types of cells in the body. When they do, they help the body heal itself in a way that complements its original molecular makeup. Simply put, stem cells are capable of renewing damaged tissue and replacing it with new, functioning cells for people over time. Although there is a varying success when using stem cells for healing purposes, many patients feel improvements as soon as three days after treatment has begun.
Mentioned below are the advantages of using stem cell treatment for diabetic nephropathy in Delhi, India:
- Patients only have to stay in the hospital for 3-4 days until they are well enough to return to their lives and previous routines.
- Multiple research projects have shown that stem cell therapy has long-term effects.
- We will provide you with complete assistance and support not only for your treatment but also for all other international travel and stay arrangements.
- Our facility is capable of caring for more than one patient at a time and therefore, waiting periods are kept to a minimum.
- If you’re concerned about the safety and security of treatments, rest assured because our methods are developed with international regulations in mind; they’ve already been proven to be both comprehensive and safe.
At Stem Cell Care India, it is our priority to provide the best patient care possible. To do this, we make sure all safety precautions are taken while administering treatments and keep track of each individual’s progress to be able to generate the most consistent treatment outcomes possible. Our Quality Control Regulations Include:
- In order to maintain the maximum safety of its patients, every stem cell batch is tested for any infectious substances.
- Stem cells and the equipment to be used during production are tested for contamination by gram-positive bacteria or mycoplasma.
- To make sure that the stem cells are free from any harmful bacteria, an additional check is performed on the final wash.
- Endotoxin screening is also performed to ensure that it stays within the desired range.
- When stem cells are processed, there is a possibility that they could mutate and become ineffective. To avoid this outcome, they are tested beforehand for any possible mutations.
Stem cells are helping patients diagnosed with Diabetic Nephropathy by getting rid of the damage already present, and preventing further kidney disease from occurring. Some stem cell treatments can even help cure diabetes to one degree or another on their own, with no need for medications. This has been proven so far by injections of Mesenchymal Stem cells into the kidney capsule which re-generates damaged epithelial cells within the organ.
In our past treatments, stem cell therapy has proven itself to a great extent. Not only has stem cell therapy shown that it is effective and but also it can reverse the damage by any other complication near the affected area. Our patients say that stem cell therapy has given them a new way of life while also saving them from a terrible lifestyle that they has to go through.
Kristin N. Siller (Westchester, New York City): I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago and it really took my quality of life away. I was in so much pain all the time, my kidneys were failing and my vision was getting blurry. I had been looking into getting stem cell therapy for a while but it was just too expensive and I didn’t think it would help me. Then I found out about this place in India offering treatments at affordable prices than anywhere else so I figured I’d give it a try. They helped me a lot. I want to thank SCCI.
Sarah Barros Rodrigues (Curitiba, Brazil): I was looking for a treatment for my diabetic nephropathy and was having a hard time finding one but I found Stem Cell Care India which uses stem cell treatment for its patients. I was lucky enough to find a patient who went to this clinic for treatment and was able to get an idea of how the whole process works and the results it brings. My doctor told me that this is an effective treatment for diabetic nephropathy and I decided to go with it. I have improved a lot since then.
Riya Mathur (Gangtok, Sikkim): I was indecisive about stem cells at first but after doing my own research I decided to go in for this procedure. I’m glad I did, the procedure was less painful as my doctor explained and I saw good results in a short period of time. Overall a very effective procedure and I’m happy with my results. I would recommend both Stem Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Care India, the clinic to everyone in need.
The quality of our treatment and standard of procedures are certified and maintained with the guidelines of the below-mentioned organizations in consideration:
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
At Stem Cell Care, India, we want to make sure you are taking full advantage of our treatment. We will check in a month and two months and after six months to see what results you are getting. This way, we can tweak the protocol if needed until you get the best possible results. If at any time in the future you feel like something you have tried is not working out for you, please do let us know! This encourages us refine our stem cell protocol to improve further. You can also ask some other assistance on the off chance that required.