When the blood supply to the brain is interrupted or blocked for any reason, the consequences are usually dramatic. Speech, perception, movement and/or bodily functions are impaired and consciousness may be lost.
Strokes are classified into two major categories: ischemic and hemorrhagic. A stroke caused by interruption of the blood supply is Ischemic stroke, while the stroke caused as a result from the rupture of a blood vessel or an abnormal vascular structure is called hemorrhagic.
It is the third leading cause of death besides cancer and heart diseases. Approximately 1/4 of all stroke victims die as a direct result of the stroke or its complications. Stroke stem cell treatment is efficient and widely popular in India. It is caused by an uncontrolled diet that is high on saturated and trans-fat resulting in cholesterol build up in the arteries and high blood pressure. In other words, if the build-up of cholesterol is blocking the circulation of blood in arteries causing restricted delivery of oxygen to the brain, some cells of the brain may die off and be unable to reproduce causing stroke. Other strokes happen when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures causing the cells in your brain to be deprived of oxygen in your blood, they die and never come back. Stem Cell treatment for stroke in India by expert doctors is promoted by world-class hospitals.
There are similar causes of stroke and heart diseases, but in stroke the result is more severe. Any delay in rescuing will result in death of the victim. The causes of stroke are unhealthy diet, smoking, excessive drinking, diabetes, use of birth control pills. StemCellCareIndia provides the best stroke stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
- Ischemic Stroke (because of blockage of supply route). Ischemic stroke might be because of development of blood clump or because of narrowing of vein (arthrosclerosis). This condition is called
- Thrombotic stroke. Some of the time the coagulation is framed somewhere else uncommonly in the carotid course or in the heart and afterward moved to the cerebrum. This condition is caused Embolic stroke.
- Hemorrhagic Stroke ( Leakage of blood from the artery).This condition can be brought about by (hypertension) or due to over portion of anticoagulants, or due to shaky areas in the veins (aneurysm)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (Ischemia caused because of transient blockage). This occurs at the point when a course plaque or blood cluster passes a restricted vein and squares for a very brief time.
Following are some of the symptoms of stroke. You must consider these as warning signals and consult your doctor immediately.
Sudden weakness or tingling on the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body. Sudden loss of sensation, strength, vision, speech, coordination, or the ability to understand the speech. These symptoms may become worse over time. Sudden dimness of the vision, especially in one eye along with a sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hiccups, or trouble with swallowing.
- Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness. Brief loss of consciousness due to dizziness.
- Sudden trouble in standing.
- Dizziness and loss of balance
- Sudden confusion
- Having trouble in speaking and understanding
- Sudden and severe headaches
- Sudden trouble in focusing
There are 2 types of strokes:
- Ischemic stroke caused by a clot or any other blockage within an artery leading to the brain. This is the most common type of stroke that accounts for almost 80% of the strokes. The brain depends on the arteries to bring fresh blood from the heart and lungs. The blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the brain, and takes away the carbon dioxide and cellular waste. If an artery is blocked then the brain cells may not receive enough oxygen. It is after this, that they lose the ability to make enough energy and will eventually stop working.
- Hemorrhagic stroke is caused rupturing of brain vessel, which results in blood leaking into the brain. Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when a blood vessel bursts inside the brain, causing an increase in the fluid pressure on the brain that in turn harms the brain by pressing it against the skull. Hemorrhagic stroke is associated with high blood pressure, which stresses the arterial walls until they break.
Stroke stem cell hospital in India provides befitting treatment for the two types of strokes discussed.
The doctor will first examine the patient’s medical history. A standard exam will include checking the blood vessels in the eyes, measuring the blood pressure, pulse rate, and looking out for unusual noises in the heart and in the prominent carotid arteries of the neck (a sign of atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries), testing strength, sensation, and reflexes (indicating good nerve health). Stroke Stem cell treatment in India incorporates CT or MRI scans are the most critical tests used to diagnose stroke.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing GVHD, whereby the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Stroke Stem Cell Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counseling for speedy recovery.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What must a looker do throughout a Stroke?
During a stroke, a looker ought to apprehend the signs and act consequently in time. If signs and symptoms of strokes square measure confirmed, for instance the person is losing the capability to talk, moving an arm or leg, or is experiencing facial dis-function , then support him to avoid any physical injury. Request somebody to arrange for the motorcar as quickly as potential.
- What will the phrase “time is brain” means?
The phrase “time is brain” refers to the actual fact that the recent treatments to revive the blood flow to the brain is effective in providing optimum results and begins inside few hours from the onset of stroke.
- If I actually have a case history of stroke, am I at a risk of stroke?
While hereditary factors play a task within the risk of stroke. There square measure offer several things that you’ll be able to really incorporate in your life style to assist cut back the chance of stroke like avoiding smoking, excessive alcoholism, improved ingestion habits, regular exercises etc.
- Is it true that some individuals square measure at a bigger risk than others?
The chances of stroke will increase with age and genetic conjure. Relatively older individuals and men square measure are at a bigger risk of stroke as compared to their counterparts. Individuals from African and Yankee continents square measure 5 times a lot of doubtless to possess stroke as compared to others.
- How will stem cells treatment facilitate stroke patients?
Stroke Stem cell treatment in India square measure the master cells of the body, that square measure is ready and can differentiate into kind of cells if channelized properly. Stem cells isolated from autologous body sources like Bone Marrow or fatty tissue square measure are discovered to be superior in the organic process i.e. formation of recent blood vessels, clearing stalemated blood flow and make dead cells. Varied clinical trials have shown smart enhancements in patients.
- If I had stroke attack earlier, would I be able to still choose the stem cells treatment?
Although, sooner the better. However relying upon the physical evaluations, doctors will tell you the simplest potential means through that you’ll be able to avail this treatment
The purpose of the treatment is to provide remedy to the original brain injury so as to reestablish neurological function. Thus, there exists numerous varieties of improvements that are possible after our stroke stem cell treatment and our previous patients have experienced the following:
- Enhanced motor functions
- Augmented muscle strength
- Better-quality speech
- Diminished spasticity
- Improved vision
Enhanced social skills and communication
Mesenchymal stem cells segregate into neurons, glial cells and astrocytes thus supplant the injured or deceased neurons. Furthermore, these cells release growth factors including brain derived neurotropic and nerve growth factors which kindles the resident neural stem cells and encourages communication between neurons, which accelerates the retrieval process. Furthermore, stem cells normalize the immune system’s reaction against the nervous system thus aid in confiscating the scar tissue and decreasing swelling which prominently supports in reversing the neurological mutilation.
We believe that there is always optimism and that the patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are independent with an internal medical department. We combine globally accredited hospitals, pioneering treatments, unique products and amenities that are integrative and effective to warrant the most favorable treatment outcomes.
The average age of the patients before the stroke treatment is expected approximately 50 years and amid them, 7% of the patients were male. The average time between the application of the treatment and the sequel check-up is somewhere around 9 months. The patients reacted to experiencing effects between eight and nine weeks after the specialized stem cell treatment. 56% of the patients demonstrated having positive improvements. The patients also witnessed spastic paresis along with aphasia and hemianopia. After the treatment, about 41% of the total patients presented clinical improvement, both spasticity and paresis declined. This reduction stemmed in enhanced walking among 41% of the patients, 39% showed stability while with the rest an improvement in the motor skills was witnessed. 21% improvement in hemianopia and 40% improvement in aphasia were also observed.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance
Stem Cell Treatment for stroke, Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Stem Cell Therapy for stroke Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy stroke in India, stem cell treatment for stroke in Delhi, stem cell treatment for stroke in India, stem cell Hospital for stroke in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for stroke in India