When the blood supply to the brain is interrupted or blocked for any reason, the consequences are usually dramatic. Speech, perception, movement and/or bodily functions are impaired and consciousness may be lost.
Strokes are classified into two major categories: ischemic and hemorrhagic. A stroke caused by interruption of the blood supply is Ischemic stroke, while the stroke caused as a result from the rupture of a blood vessel or an abnormal vascular structure is called hemorrhagic.
It is the third leading cause of death besides cancer and heart diseases. Approximately 1/4 of all stroke victims die as a direct result of the stroke or its complications. Stroke stem cell treatment is efficient and widely popular in India. It is caused by an uncontrolled diet that is high on saturated and trans-fat resulting in cholesterol build up in the arteries and high blood pressure. In other words, if the build-up of cholesterol is blocking the circulation of blood in arteries causing restricted delivery of oxygen to the brain, some cells of the brain may die off and be unable to reproduce causing stroke. Other strokes happen when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures causing the cells in your brain to be deprived of oxygen in your blood, they die and never come back. Stem Cell treatment for stroke in India by expert doctors is promoted by world-class hospitals.
There are similar causes of stroke and heart diseases, but in stroke the result is more severe. Any delay in rescuing will result in death of the victim. The causes of stroke are unhealthy diet, smoking, excessive drinking, diabetes, use of birth control pills. StemCellCareIndia provides the best stroke stem cell treatment in Delhi, India.
Do you know about Stroke?
Knowing the signs and symptoms of a stroke will help you find help faster and have a better attitude. Early care will improve your chances of recovery and reduce your chances of developing more severe stroke complications, such as:
Memory loss or trouble thinking and interpreting language paralysis or muscle fatigue on one side of the body difficulty swallowing or communicating pain, numbness, or tingling sensations, and Alterations of mood or actions.
Following are some of the symptoms of stroke. You must consider these as warning signals and consult your doctor immediately.
Sudden weakness or tingling on the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body. Sudden loss of sensation, strength, vision, speech, coordination, or the ability to understand the speech. These symptoms may become worse over time. Sudden dimness of the vision, especially in one eye along with a sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hiccups, or trouble with swallowing.
- Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness. Brief loss of consciousness due to dizziness.
- Sudden trouble in standing.
- Dizziness and loss of balance
- Sudden confusion
- Having trouble in speaking and understanding
- Sudden and severe headaches
- Sudden trouble in focusing
There are 2 types of strokes:
- Ischemic stroke caused by a clot or any other blockage within an artery leading to the brain. This is the most common type of stroke that accounts for almost 80% of the strokes. The brain depends on the arteries to bring fresh blood from the heart and lungs. The blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the brain, and takes away the carbon dioxide and cellular waste. If an artery is blocked then the brain cells may not receive enough oxygen. It is after this, that they lose the ability to make enough energy and will eventually stop working.
- Hemorrhagic stroke is caused rupturing of brain vessel, which results in blood leaking into the brain. Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when a blood vessel bursts inside the brain, causing an increase in the fluid pressure on the brain that in turn harms the brain by pressing it against the skull. Hemorrhagic stroke is associated with high blood pressure, which stresses the arterial walls until they break.
Stroke stem cell hospital in India provides befitting treatment for the two types of strokes discussed.
- Ischemic Stroke (because of blockage of supply route). Ischemic stroke might be because of development of blood clump or because of narrowing of vein (arthrosclerosis). This condition is called
- Thrombotic stroke. Some of the time the coagulation is framed somewhere else uncommonly in the carotid course or in the heart and afterward moved to the cerebrum. This condition is caused Embolic stroke.
- Hemorrhagic Stroke ( Leakage of blood from the artery).This condition can be brought about by (hypertension) or due to over portion of anticoagulants, or due to shaky areas in the veins (aneurysm)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (Ischemia caused because of transient blockage). This occurs at the point when a course plaque or blood cluster passes a restricted vein and squares for a very brief time.
Strokes are medical emergencies that interrupt the flow of blood to the brain. There are three categories of stroke:
- Ischemic Strokes: These happen when blood cannot reach a specific area of the brain because of blockage or narrowing of the arteries that carry blood to the brain. This is the most common type of stroke. Ischemic Stroke can be divided into 2 types i.e., thrombotic stroke (one that forms in arteries that supply blood to the brain) and Embolic strokes (one caused when blood clots are formed in an artery elsewhere in your body and migrates to your brain).
- Transient Ischemic Attack: A transient ischemic attack is also sometimes called a mini-stroke. It’s a temporary blockage in blood flow to your brain and usually lasts only for a few minutes or may go away within 24 hours.
- Haemorrhagic Stroke: Haemorrhagic strokes happen when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures or leaks causing too much pressure on the brain. The blood damages the brain cells leading to harm.
The doctor will first examine the patient‚Äôs medical history. A standard exam will include checking the blood vessels in the eyes, measuring the blood pressure, pulse rate, and looking out for unusual noises in the heart and in the prominent carotid arteries of the neck (a sign of atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries), testing strength, sensation, and reflexes (indicating good nerve health). Stroke Stem cell treatment in India incorporates CT or MRI scans are the most critical tests used to diagnose stroke.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton‚Äôs jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways ‚Äď prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient‚Äôs body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling‚Äôs cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient‚Äôs physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing GVHD, whereby the patient‚Äôs body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Stroke Stem Cell Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counseling for speedy recovery.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke
Although stem cells are still in clinical trials, there is evidence that treatment, when paired with clot busting and mechanical thrombectomy, improves regeneration. Stem cells are inserted into distant arteries or nerves and migrate to the site of a stroke in the brain to aid in the healing process. The best time to inject stem cells following a stroke seems to be between 36 and 72 hours.¬†
How Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke works?
The use of mesenchymal cells to heal brain injury has risen in common as a result of stem cell therapy for stroke. Animal models of ischemic stroke treated with stroke stem cells demonstrated functional regeneration, suggesting that mesenchymal stem cells facilitate repair. Making a differentiation between human mesenchymal stem cells and cells that can transfer through pathways that look like neuronal progenitor cells. Furthermore, the mononuclear fraction is made up of a large number of cells that can release cytokines and trophic factors. All of this aids stem cell therapy in generating blood flow, neuroprotection, and neuroregeneration of stroke-affected regions.
Mesenchymal stem cell transplants do not require invasive procedures for stroke stem cell therapy. Since the cells are created from the bone marrow, stem cell therapy for stroke is well tailored and has no ethical concerns. Additionally, using the patient’s own bone marrow cells for stroke stem cell therapy eliminates any immune-related issues, rendering stroke stem cell treatment highly successful and healthy. These encouraging findings have led physicians, scholars, and scientists to believe in stem cell therapy’s promise for stroke care.¬†
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Stroke?
Stroke patients can benefit from stem cell therapy. Stem cells are an exciting potential therapeutic choice that has been shown safe and successful in several peer-reviewed trials. It prevents additional damage to the body and brain after a stroke by removing injured brain cells and controlling the immune system. Stem cell treatment for stroke patients is a valuable replacement therapy choice because of these features.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- ¬†24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What must a looker do throughout a Stroke?
During a stroke, a looker ought to apprehend the signs and act consequently in time. If signs and symptoms of strokes square measure confirmed, for instance the person is losing the capability to talk, moving an arm or leg, or is experiencing facial dis-function , then support him to avoid any physical injury. Request somebody to arrange for the motorcar as quickly as potential.
- What will the phrase ‚Äútime is brain‚ÄĚ means?
The phrase ‚Äútime is brain‚ÄĚ refers to the actual fact that the recent treatments to revive the blood flow to the brain is effective in providing optimum results and begins inside few hours from the onset of stroke.
- If I actually have a case history of stroke, am I at a risk of stroke?
While hereditary factors play a task within the risk of stroke. There square measure offer several things that you‚Äôll be able to really incorporate in your life style to assist cut back the chance of stroke like avoiding smoking, excessive alcoholism, improved ingestion habits, regular exercises etc.
- Is it true that some individuals square measure at a bigger risk than others?
The chances of stroke will increase with age and genetic conjure. Relatively older individuals and men square measure are at a bigger risk of stroke as compared to their counterparts. Individuals from African and Yankee continents square measure 5 times a lot of doubtless to possess stroke as compared to others.
- How will stem cells treatment facilitate stroke patients?
Stroke Stem cell treatment in India square measure the master cells of the body, that square measure is ready and can differentiate into kind of cells if channelized properly. Stem cells isolated from autologous body sources like Bone Marrow or fatty tissue square measure are discovered to be superior in the organic process i.e. formation of recent blood vessels, clearing stalemated blood flow and make dead cells. Varied clinical trials¬†have shown smart enhancements in patients.
- If I had stroke attack earlier, would I be able to still choose the stem cells treatment?
Although, sooner the better. However relying upon the physical evaluations, doctors will tell you the simplest potential means through that you‚Äôll be able to avail this treatment
¬†¬†¬† 7. What do I do if I suspect a stroke is occurring?
A stroke, like a heart attack, should be treated as a medical emergency. When someone you’re with seems to be having a stroke, it’s important to stay cool but respond immediately. The more you wait, the more likely you are to suffer more brain injury. You can dial 9-1-1 or an ambulance service right away. Do not wait to seek treatment even though the person seems to be “recovering.” Since brain injury will last for several hours following a stroke, the sooner a stroke survivor gets care, the better.
¬†¬† 8. What is the cause of a stroke?
Strokes are also known as brain strokes because they usually happen unexpectedly and involve a lack of blood supply to the brain or damage through the brain, causing cells to die. Since the damage caused by cell death to the brain worsens with time, it’s important to get treatment right away if someone you know is having a stroke.
¬†¬† 9. Is it true that there are different kinds of strokes?
There are two types of strokes. An ischemic stroke is one that is caused by a blockage of an artery or blood vessel. Ischemic strokes account for about 80% of all strokes. Hemorrhagic strokes, which occur when a blood vessel or artery bursts and escapes into the brain, account for the remaining 20%.
10. Do I have a chance of having a stroke?
Although genetic conditions play a role in stroke risk, there are many things you can do to lower the risk. Smoking, being overweight, having diabetes, and having elevated blood pressure all raise the chances of having a stroke. Another good excuse to stop smoking is the risk of stroke. Furthermore, diet and exercise will aid in the management of cholesterol, which is a risk factor for stroke. Furthermore, proper drug administration may aid in the treatment of diabetes and high blood pressure.
¬†¬† 11. Is it true that some people are more vulnerable than others?
Stroke risk rises with age, with those in their 70s and older having the highest risk. A stroke, on the other hand, can strike someone at any age. While men are significantly more at risk for stroke than women, there are more female stroke survivors in the United States and women live longer on average than men. Women are more likely than men to have strokes at a younger age (in their 40s and 50s) and to die from a stroke. Strokes are the second most common cause of death among women. Strokes are three to five times more common in African-Americans, and individuals with diabetes and heart disease are also at a higher risk.
The purpose of the treatment is to provide remedy to the original brain injury so as to reestablish neurological function. Thus, there exists numerous varieties of improvements that are possible after our stroke stem cell treatment and our previous patients have experienced the following:
- Enhanced motor functions
- Augmented muscle strength
- Better-quality speech
- Diminished spasticity
- Improved vision
- Enhanced social skills and communication
Mesenchymal stem cells segregate into neurons, glial cells and astrocytes thus supplant the injured or deceased neurons. Furthermore, these cells release growth factors including brain derived neurotropic and nerve growth factors which kindles the resident neural stem cells and encourages communication between neurons, which accelerates the retrieval process. Furthermore, stem cells normalize the immune system‚Äôs reaction against the nervous system thus aid in confiscating the scar tissue and decreasing swelling which prominently supports in reversing the neurological mutilation.
We believe that there is always optimism and that the patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are independent with an internal medical department. We combine globally accredited hospitals, pioneering treatments, unique products and amenities that are integrative and effective to warrant the most favorable treatment outcomes.
Stem cell therapy, unlike other treatment methods for conditions such as stroke, is complicated to administer because its cost is not regulated in most parts of the world. People from across the globe prefer India as it has become the center of medical tourism due to expertized and international grade stem cell therapy which costs significantly less than what it would cost in Western countries along with immediate availability. A few of the major factors that affect the price of stem cell therapy in India are as follows:
- Past and Present Medical Complications of the patient.
- Severity of the problem and the term it existed for.
- Age of the patient.
- Physical Capabilities and BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient.
We at Stem Cell Care India, advise you to book a free consultation session in advance to get a complete overview of the procedure, costs, and other essentials of the treatment.
In the past, physiotherapy and medication were considered the only methods for the treatment of the patients suffering from stroke, but as the research in the field of stem cell treatment evolved, we discovered that it can be used as a great regenerative therapy for even the treatment of stroke and therefore, recently it has been as one of the most renowned and successful treatments for stroke in India.
The use of stem cells during research studies has been shown to help induce the healing of damaged neurological regions within human brains that have previously had strokes. The infusions that are given will trigger cellular communication pathways and help grow new neural tissue as well as create more blood vessels at the damaged sites to help it begin the healing process. Due to such an effective way of recovery, stem cell therapy has proven to have great success rates.
The stem cell therapy for stroke is based mostly on the process of clot-busting and mechanical thrombectomy therapies, further alleviating the effects. The stem cells also help in injecting the site via distant arteries or veins found along the travel to get over the site coming along with the stroke. Some advantages of choosing stem cell treatment in comparison to traditional methods are as follows:
- Stem Cell Treatment is a short-term process that is conducted in the term of 3-days (followed by a few supported therapies).
- As stem cell therapy works on the principle of manipulation of the body‚Äôs natural regenerative capabilities, its regenerative and protective benefits last for a very long time.
- As the stem cells are implanted in an artery connected to the infected area, the effectiveness of the treatment remains high.
- The therapy of stem cells is conducted only by using a minimally invasive procedure.
- Due to its non-surgical nature, stem cell therapy is way less painful than alternative treatments.
Speech Therapy: Those who have had a stroke or suffer from stuttering can often benefit from speech therapy to get back on track with their speaking patterns and regain confidence in conversation.
Physical Therapy: It is a good way to help stroke patients relearn certain movement and coordination skills such as walking, housework, and home management.
Occupational Therapy: It focuses on improving daily activities, such as eating, drinking, dressing, bathing, reading, and writing. Occupational therapists will assist patients in achieving these tasks by evaluating the patient‚Äôs current activity level along with their mental capabilities. They will then slowly introduce new types of activity into one‚Äôs life to help improve their motor skills or the way they go about performing ordinary tasks.
Music Therapy: Those affected by stroke may get a lot of fun out of music therapy. This is a form of treatment that can help those who are recovering get better and to improve their quality of life. To have a pleasant experience for the patient, as well as yourself, you may choose to sing some songs that you both know or settle for some soothing ones which are easy to remember.
Stem Cell Care India is a leading stem cell therapy clinic in India with the most qualified and trained industry professionals to provide the highest-quality stem cell treatment to stroke patients. Some of the guidelines maintained and followed in our organization for quality control are as follows:
- To avoid contamination, all stem cell sources are tested for infectious diseases.
- For optimum safety, stem cells are screened for gram bacteria at multiple stages of the procedure.
- Even the media used in treatment is also sent through a Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma screening before use.
- Endotoxin screening is also a significant step in stem cell testing and the batches are only passed if they contain endotoxin contents less than the set limit.
- For further safety, after the final wash, the stem cell source is tested for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- To assure and inform patients about the quality of stem cells, every batch of stem cells comes with a detailed certificate of analysis.
The average age of the patients before the stroke treatment is expected approximately 50 years and amid them, 7% of the patients were male. The average time between the application of the treatment and the sequel check-up is somewhere around 9 months. The patients reacted to experiencing effects between eight and nine weeks after the specialized stem cell treatment. 56% of the patients demonstrated having positive improvements. The patients also witnessed spastic paresis along with aphasia and hemianopia. After the treatment, about 41% of the total patients presented clinical improvement, both spasticity and paresis declined. This reduction stemmed in enhanced walking among 41% of the patients, 39% showed stability while with the rest an improvement in the motor skills was witnessed. 21% improvement in hemianopia and 40% improvement in aphasia were also observed.
- David S. Cunningham (California, USA): I suffered from a stroke that left me paralyzed on the left side of my body. I was so depressed and sad to be in this state, I couldn’t even make a fist. But with stem cell treatment, I am recovering very rapidly. I can even walk now. It’s a miracle! I know stem cell treatment is still new but I hope more and more people get to experience the same success I did.
- Mauer Beatrix (Budapest, Hungary): I had a stroke a few months back and was worried about the future. I was recommended stem cell therapy to help me recover quicker. I had heard of stem cell therapy in general but didn’t know how it worked. I found Stem Cell Care India on the internet and decided to go for the treatment. It was a good decision because it helped me a lot. Thankyou SCCI.
- Aymon Duplessis (Roanne, France): I am 60 years old and I suffered a stroke that left me with a speech impairment, I did a lot of research and found this stem cell treatment facility in India that has the most advanced stem cell treatment in the world. The treatment was far less painful than I expected it to be and the results were amazing! I am now way better and thankful to the doctors for helping me.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance
Stroke Stem Cell Treatment in India
Stem Cell Treatment for stroke, Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Stem Cell Therapy for stroke Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy stroke in India, stem cell treatment for stroke in Delhi, stem cell treatment for stroke in India, stem cell Hospital for stroke in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for stroke in India
Ask Your Query