Erection problems are also called erectile dysfunction or impotence. Erectile problems can have many causes, including:
- Side effects of certain medicines.
- Surgery, such as for prostate cancer.
- Consuming too much alcohol or smoking.
- Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis.
- Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression.
StemCellCareIndia providing best stem cell Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Delhi, India.
Do you Know About Erectile Dysfunction?
ED affects as much as 30 million men in the United States, with about one in every two men over the age of 75 suffering from it. ED will lead to issues with self-esteem, performance anxiety, and depression in men who have it on a daily basis. And all of this exacerbates ED. It’s a vicious spiral that can strain a marriage or friendship. But you’re not alone, so speak to your doctor about regaining your faith.
True, your subconscious plays a major role in your sexuality. ED may be caused by stress, anxiety, depression, and relationship issues. Be sure the doctor is aware of any psychiatric or emotional issues you are experiencing. However, most instances of ED are triggered by a physical condition. Diabetes, high blood pressure, nerve dysfunction or injury, multiple sclerosis, artery hardening, and heart disease are all examples of this. Certain medications can also play a role.
While testosterone is the most significant male hormone, it is not always to blame for ED. Low testosterone levels can affect a man’s appetite for sex, but not his erection. Erections are largely influenced by two factors: nerve supply and blood flow. Nerves in the region regulate muscles that cause blood to flow through the penis until sensory or mental stimulus begins. An orgasm is the result of this.
Your genes may hold the key to ED care in the future. Researchers are working with gene therapy as a long-term remedy and potentially a cure for ED. Some scientists are looking at stem cell therapy. Consult the doctor if you’re interested in taking part in an ED clinical trial. Clinical studies can provide early access to new therapies and advance study, which can support other men with ED.
ED is also the first symptom of more severe health issues such as heart disease or diabetes. That’s why it’s important to see a doctor to figure out what’s behind your ED. If you have another medical problem, treating it will improve your physical health as well as your sexual function.
Male sexual excitement is a mind boggling process that includes the cerebrum, hormones, feelings, nerves, muscles and veins. Erectile brokenness can result from an issue with any of these. At times a mix of physical and mental issues causes erectile brokenness.
Erectile Dysfunction has the following symptoms that persist through the condition:
- It gets difficult to attain erection.
- Trouble keeping the erection.
- Reduced urge to indulge in sexual intercourse.
- Mood swings can be the other cause.
- Soft erection is also one of the symptom.
To treat the condition there exist stem cell treatment for erectile dysfunction in India that pledge towards providing you befitting treatment.
To begin with, here are some queries that your doctor might have from you:
- Review your risk factors for an erection problem.
- Ask questions about your sexual function.
- Do a complete physical examination of the abdomen, penis, prostate, rectum, and testicles.
Do lab tests for Testosterone, Prolactin, Follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone, Thyroid hormone, blood sugar (glucose) levels.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of:
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
Erectile Dysfunction stem cell therapy Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as physiotherapy, counselling, etc. for speedy recovery.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction
Stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction is a low-cost, safe, and effective treatment option for men with varying degrees of erectile dysfunction. In addition to stem cell care, the patient will receive planning, jobs, and speech therapy, both of which will ensure positive outcomes. In India, stem cell therapy for erectile dysfunction obtained the following results:
The signs tend to develop within 4-6 weeks of beginning the drug and last for several months.
The patient’s functionality has increased, as has his physical success, which has resulted in more sustained and longer erections and improved women’s sexual feelings.
How Does Erectile Dysfunction Stem Cell Therapy Work?
Any ED man who takes oral medications such as vasodilators and Viagra risks heart disease, stroke, and other complications. According to new studies, taking these treatments for a long time or on a daily basis will cause long-term side effects, and they only give the patient a transient erection due to endostatic injury. To improve circulation and locate Stem Cell Treatment’s reusable cell population, we provide stem cell injections into erective tissues as well as stem cell IV infusions. This procedure increases the systemic potential for effective erection as well as the body’s ability to relay signals to the structures.
Depending on the results of the stem cell treatment, intracavernous injections of PRP stem cells can be used. The Indian Therapy Protocol has a long-term or even lifelong benefit over most treatment approaches.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction?
Stem cells are a type of cell found naturally in the human body that has the special capacity to locate and regenerate damaged tissues. Stem cell therapy can take up to four months to achieve completely formed outcomes. Meanwhile, the patient continues to notice new advances. There is also no risk of rejection or negative side effects. It’s a fast, painless, straightforward, and secure procedure that only takes a few hours to complete. The Stem Cell Treatment Network was developed in order to cure a number of diseases. Each patient receives 200-300 million stem cells during their stem cell therapy. The presence of almost one million times the volume of stem cells not only compensates, but also exceeds, everyday loses. As a result, the stem cell origins that have been lost for nearly 15–20 years are preserved and retrieved. When we infuse stem cells, different organs are rejuvenated and redesigned when new and activated stem cells totally replace the old ones.
VIP Treatment to Patients at
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Men that have difficulties achieving and sustaining an erection will benefit from stem cell treatment for erectile dysfunction. The stem cell research hospitals in Delhi, India, ensure that patients get the best possible care.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is dysfunction a standard a part of aging?
Erectile dysfunction isn’t necessarily an age thing. There are signs affirming erection in elder men. On the contrary, 5-10% of the population has been rumored to be below thirty five years elderly, UN agency are whiny regarding dysfunction.
- Is dysfunction physical or psychological?
As firmer erection, has invariably been a combined with action, as a results of the complete series of psychological and physical events, it’s related to each the explanations.
- Is it traditional to induce ED?
With the present rumored information, several men suffer from this issue, but on a generalized note, men with dysfunction wait for five years before planning to visit the doctor. Owing to the changes observed in their mode pattern, intake habits and stress, it’s discovered to be an additional wide unfold than a standard man might imagine. An individual with dysfunction, shouldn’t take the illness terribly gently, because it could create to different complications like polygenic disease.
- What are the physical causes of ED?
The most common reason for dysfunction is broken arteries, sleek muscles and fibrous tissues. The issues associated with them can be caused by a range of things like diseases such as coronary-artery disease, diabetes, disseminated sclerosis, excretory organ diseases etc. penial injuries might also result in the most important hassle. These complications are catered to with surgery or radiations, this will interfere with nerve impulses or blood flow to the member. Dysfunction may also be the results of a facet impact of common medication taken for prime pressure, antidepressants, tranquilizers, etc. Chronic use of alcohol, tobacco etc. may also pose the reason for dysfunction aggravation by bated sexual life.
- What are the physiological issues related to ED?
Psychological issues, like anxiety or depression could interfere with the men’s erection method, often it can distract him from things that usually arouse him. These issues will be listed out as depression, relationship issues, anxiety, stress etc.
- Does dysfunction typically clear up by itself?
Yes, it does, particularly if it had been due to the result of disagreeable state of affairs that has been resolved or an injury that has been cured.
- Should I be embarrassed for seeking doctor’s help for the problem?
Medical practitioners will perceive your drawback, and might determine the ground reason for it. He may also guide you to induce over your mood swings or depression.. However, it’s necessary to seek out the correct person and right place with whom you’ll utterly accept.
- How is it conventionally treated & diagnosed?
Conventionally, endocrine drug therapies, which means employing surgical ways to rectify the matter related to the impotence. But in the long run use of those endocrine medication can pose terribly dangerous and might welcome some unknown facet effects. However, these treatments can be well-tried to be terribly temporary with no reversal of injury and therefore an alternate treatment is always invariably in demands that may reverse the harm related to the disorder.
- How will stem cells be useful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are mutable and might Metamorph into innumerable numbers of cells as per the need. This outstanding property of stem cells will be exploited for treating a range of diseases. These cells will be isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body called fatty tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting back to the body, these cells will chop-chop multiply with larger speed to sleek impeded blood flow, to push networking of recent blood vessels, to assist management over your mood swings, etc. to boot the stimulation medical aid may also be applied, whereby the organ is excited to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to make microenvironment. This treatment can act as a booster to push regeneration. Stem cell treatment for erectile dysfunction in India is highly recommended.
Why is somatic cell treatment higher than typical treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach is an extremely invasive treatment which is related to several facet effects. Though stem cells will naturally heal the body from harm and regenerate lost tissue specific cells to enhance impaired functions. To boot, since body’s own cells are being used for repairing, the complete treatment is minimally invasive with no facet effects.
- How do I do know if I’m the correct candidate for the somatic cell treatment?
There are several vital problems to be self-addressed before choosing the treatment, the answer to these may only be provided by a specialist. Thus, it’s invariably well to consult, and select the correct somatic cell treatment pattern.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Stem Cell Treatment for erectile dysfunction, Stem Cell Therapy for erectile dysfunction in India, Stem Cell Therapy for erectile dysfunction Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for erectile dysfunction in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for erectile dysfunction in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for erectile dysfunction in India, stem cell treatment for erectile dysfunction in Delhi, stem cell treatment for erectile dysfunction in India, stem cell Hospital for erectile dysfunction in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for erectile dysfunction in India
Ask Your Query