Even though the shoulder is not an area where you put all your weight, it was still considered to be one of the most commonly afflicted areas by arthritis. Like other joints such as those found in hips and knees – the loss of cartilage that happens because of this condition can cause serious discomfort; eventually leading to pain, movement limitations, and a severely diminished quality of life. Because there’s no cure for arthritis – while treatment is available they don’t always give permanent relief from these symptoms but allow people who suffer from it to maintain some semblance of what they once had.
The shoulder is made up of two joints: the Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint and the Glenohumeral Joint. The AC joint is where the Clavicle attaches to the Acromion, while the Glenohumeral Joint is where the Humerus meets with the Scapula. Osteoarthritis commonly appears in both joints but most often affects the Acromioclavicular Joint.
Osteoarthritis is an inflammation and destruction of the articular cartilage covering the top of one’s bones. When this happens, there are long-term side effects such as pain and swelling. This can lead to the formation of bone spurs if the two ends of one’s joints come into contact too often.
Your chance of getting shoulder osteoarthritis increases with age, but it can also be caused by injury in younger people.
As with other joints, the most common symptom of shoulder arthritis is a pain when doing activities; eventually, the pain will start occurring during periods of rest and sleep, which could be very disruptive and lead to an inconvenient lifestyle. As time progresses, the cartilage begins to wear away and bones will become rubbery, limiting one’s range of motion.
As mobility decreases, one may find they are unable to carry out tasks such as cooking or leisurely walking around their own home. The pain is usually concentrated on the back of the shoulder blades but can extend through an individual’s entire arm. This causes interference in even the simplest tasks; such as getting dressed or brushing teeth.
Sleep deprivation can be one of the most incapacitating symptoms for many. It often becomes hard to find a comfortable position in bed, either because it’s too painful or because you feel like you’re rolling onto your affected side too much. Motion can also be hindered due to cracks, grinding, or catching of the ball/socket joints rubbing against each other.
There are multiple types of shoulder orthopedic injuries. The most common among them are detailed as follows:
- Osteoarthritis: This condition is also called a wear-and-tear type of arthritis. Probably occurring as some combination of use, genetics, micro trauma, and increased force across the joint – it causes inflammation and gradual degradation of cartilage cells over time which results in an inability for them to stay intact or regenerate. This can cause bones to rub together which will result in excruciating pain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is an autoimmune disorder and the patient’s body in this condition starts to attack its own healthy cells due to various known or unknown conditions, including the lining of the joint. Such type of arthritis could be present in both the shoulders at once too.
- Post-Traumatic Arthritis: This type of injury can come about as a result of the ball joint or socket being fractured, in which the cartilage on either side is damaged when it was crushed during the break. Over time, this damage can eventually lead to wearing down and losing all integrity because there is no longer enough cushioning between these joints.
- Rotator Cuff Tear Arthropathy: This condition is a form of shoulder arthritis caused by chronic tearing. The four rotations in your shoulder hold the ball part together, ensuring that it doesn’t slip out when you move your arm. When one or more muscles are ripped apart, they start rubbing against each other, which causes inflammation and irritation.
- Arthritis Due to Avascular Necrosis: Avascular necrosis describes the disruption of blood supply to an area of the body, leading to that area’s death (necrosis). In the shoulder, the humeral head – or ball-of-the-shoulder joint – may lack a blood supply due to diseases, traumatic injuries, and other causes. Without a blood supply, bone loss will occur gradually over time; it becomes uneven and leads to arthritis.
Shoulder arthritis is most often seen in those who are around fifty years old. Younger people can also suffer from this condition if they sustain an injury to the shoulder area such as a fracture, dislocation, or infection. In addition, having a family history of arthritis may mean that you are at greater risk for developing this condition than someone without a family history of arthritis.
Shoulder arthritis is often a result of gradual damage to the cartilage within the joint. Cartilage found in every joint across the body covers the ends of bones where they meet each other, forming a sort of barrier which helps reduce friction for smoother motion. It may be only 2-3 millimeters thick but it has incredible durability due to its flexibility and elasticity. If left unharmed, then it can endure years without wearing down despite such frequent movement between them.
Once the surface becomes uneven, the cartilage begins to deteriorate. It may start to thin out, leading one stage closer to bone-on-bone friction (stage four cartilage loss). People often believe that arthritis is simply when bones rub together in a joint – while this can happen in deterioration, it is not where arthritis starts.
It is hard to predict how quickly shoulder arthritis will worsen. For each person, the extent of the joint cartilage damage varies. Usually, if an activity hurts the shoulder, it means that there is tension in the muscles around this area which can cause extra strain on them and result in increased pain or aggravation over time.
Your doctor will carefully check for any signs of injury during a physical examination, including how well you can move your arm and how much pain it causes. They’ll also take note of any other health problems or injuries you may have had in the past to see if there is a connection between them and what’s currently happening with your shoulder.
Depending on your condition, your healthcare provider may also ask for imaging tests, such as:
- X-Rays: X-rays show the condition of your shoulder blades. They can’t reveal cartilage directly, but your doctor can measure how much space there is between them. If they are touching then you’ve lost cartilage and will need additional treatment.
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan: This test offers more information about the joints within your shoulder than x-rays and it is commonly used for surgical purposes
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): This will show the surrounding soft tissues around your shoulder joint. Your doctor might need it to see if there are any problems with the rotator cuff tendons.
Our bodies are made up of trillions of different specialized cells that can help to make muscle tissue, connective tissues like ligaments and joint lining, skin tissue, bones, cartilage, and tendons. Our cells are always going through a natural process of regeneration which includes dying too. So when old or injured cells die – our body just replaces them with fresh new ones at all times throughout the day.
There are approximately 100 trillion different types of Stem cells in an average human being. These miniature ‘seeds’ or ‘starter’ cells can transform themselves into any type of cell found in the body. These powerful cells (potent and undifferentiated) are found in all multicellular and can replicate endlessly into more healthy cells of the same type. This process is called Cell Differentiation.
They are essential because they’re the only way to restore or replace our damaged tissue and organs permanently. Through a targeted delivery protocol, cells can reverse degenerative diseases or injuries.
If you suffer from a shoulder injury that has left you in pain and unable to move, Stem Cell Care India has the solution for you. We offer an all-natural treatment program made up of enriched Mesenchymal Stem cells that can restore mobility and eliminate pain from your life by injecting them directly into your shoulders with no need for surgery or recovery time and without any fear of the side effects.
We at Stem Cell Care India are considerate about your time and know that you cannot spend too long in our clinic recuperating and overcoming your condition and due to that reason, we have designed our procedure to be as time-saving as possible and most commonly it will require for you to spend only 3 days in our care, but make sure that you do follow our instructions after reaching home for most optimum results. Our 3-day hospitalization procedure can be briefed as follows:
- For the patients’ convenience, they would be picked up right at the airport.
- The patient and doctor will meet to discuss the treatment plan.
- The admissions formalities will be completed.
- Clinical examinations and laboratory testing are carried out as directed by the doctor.
- To improve therapeutic outcomes, supportive therapies will be provided.
- The patient will be treated with stem cell therapy.
- Appropriate supportive therapies will be provided to improve therapeutic outcomes.
- Providing physiotherapy alongside stem cell therapy.
- Appropriate supportive therapies will be provided to enhance therapeutic outcomes.
- Physical Therapy will also be offered to boost the results of the treatment.
- The discharge formalities will be completed and you will be guided for post-treatment care.
- You will be finally dropped off at the airport.
There are various methods by which stem cells can be implanted. Below are some of them:
- Intravenous Administration: Intravenous administration avoids the first-pass effect and lets drugs go directly into the body’s system, leading to an immediate experience of stem cell effects.
- Intrathecal (lumbar Puncture): A lumbar puncture is a diagnostic procedure where cells are injected into the body via an x-ray needle.
- Intramuscular: Called IMs, Intramuscular injections are given by injecting substances such as drugs into the muscle itself.
- Intra-arterial: Intra-arterial administration of drugs into the carotid or vertebral arteries significantly increases drug efficacy.
- Subcutaneous: Utilizing this injection technique requires a small needle to penetrate the tissue layer under the skin for an optimum dose.
Apart from the other mentioned methods, there are also a few others that may be used depending on the situation. These cases can include angioplasty or surgery administration by doctors.
Do stem cells regenerate shoulder injuries?
- Stem cell therapy is an effective treatment method when it comes to stimulating the repair of cartilage, bones, tendons, and ligaments in the shoulder while decreasing inflammation. It usually takes some weeks for the effects to become noticeable. Reduced pain and enhanced mobility are two benefits stemming from stem cells repairing joints.
How many stem cell injections do you generally need?
- Majority of patients usually respond well with just one stem-cell injection, but some may need periodic treatments for optimum benefits.
What are the benefits of stem cell therapy for shoulders?
- High success rates were observed when it came to stem cell therapy for shoulder pain and injury. As this treatment allows the body’s ability to heal itself, there is no need for invasive procedures which could lead to less than favorable outcomes due to an increased reliance on artificial substances.
Is there such thing as waiting too long for rotator cuff surgery?
- Six months appears to be a reasonable timeline to start working on fixing the rotator cuff and optimizing one’s condition. If it has been delayed then there will often progress in tear size and less of a chance for it to heal correctly.
Can stem cells heal a torn shoulder labrum?
- Stem cell therapy has been proven time and time again to reduce pain and speed up healing of the rotator cuff injury. Most importantly, it does so without surgery!
How long do stem cells last?
- Stem cell treatment for knee, back, shoulder, and joint pain can vary in its outcomes depending on how long the relief typically lasts. Many studies using stem cells as a treatment for arthritis have shown positive effects that last anywhere from six months to several years.
Shoulder Osteoarthritis is a severe joint condition that is defined when the cartilage wears over time and hence the protection of the bones becomes weak. In past, there were no other effective treatment modalities instead of the shoulder replacement, but with the help of recent advances in the medical field, we now have access to regenerative therapies like stem cell therapy that is not only minimally invasive but also significantly less painful. These regenerative therapies avert the need for surgery.
Initially, a smooth protective layer of cartilage tissue surrounds the surface of the humerus (sometimes known as the upper arm bone or shoulder ball) which prevents the degradation of the bones by rubbing into each other. Osteoarthritis is the progressive loss of this cartilage tissue, finally increasing
Stem cell therapy is an attractive alternative for people who would otherwise opt for major surgeries on the shoulders. The stem cells repair damaged cartilage tissue and regrow new, functioning tissues in the injured area and decrease the pain, therefore, making the person’s condition a lot better and healthy.
Adult allogenic stem cells have the ability to manipulate and boost the body’s natural regenerative capabilities and help in the healing of any sort of tissue. Stem cells when injected do also regulate the inflammation and give relief to the patient. Other than this, stem cell therapy for a shoulder injury in Delhi, India is considered the most optimum solution for those who have already tried multiple conventional methods or are aware of their inefficiency and are eager to try something unique which can help them really counter their situation. When it comes to safety, stem cells are safer than the majority of the conventional approaches as they do not mess with the body’s natural working, rather it assists it.
Once the cells have been collected from the donor’s umbilical cord and separated from the remaining cells of the Wharton’s Jelly, they are tested and made sure that they are completely secure and then harvested in a laboratory environment. When all the processing and testing are completed, the stem cells are injected directly into the shoulder of the patient afflicted by osteoarthritis. These cells instantly after coming in contact with the infected area, get to work and start stimulating the body’s regenerative response and create a protective atmosphere around it.
As your trusted stem cell provider, we promise you that our treatments will always be carried out by the most skilled individuals that have undergone extensive training for the same. We also vow to always hope for your better future and do everything in our power to get you access to it as soon as possible. Our treatments and methods are based on the latest research in the field and customized as per the patient’s unique condition to attain the most fulfilling results.
Our facility is well-equipped with the latest technology that guarantees quality cell inspection and processing. Further, to upstand our promise of safety and quality, we also have set up various in-house quality control regulations that aim at taking treatment safety to the max. These have been developed keeping in mind international stem cell safety and security guidelines and various other findings.
Now that our promises pertaining to the treatment have been stated and clarified, we also promise to assist patients in their travel and accommodation as we understand that there could be difficulties in arranging these amenities when first traveling to a new country. We also assure you that we will provide you with appropriate guidance at every step of your treatment journey starting right from the planning phase to get stem cell therapy for shoulder injury in Delhi, India itself, and maintaining it even after the implantation, resulting in regular follow-ups.
As of now, regenerative treatments like stem cell therapy are priced at extremely high rates and hence, most patients are not able to access them. Therefore, there arose a need for affordable stem cell therapy providers, but this was a very complicated task as the stem cell themselves are hard to gather. But, in midst of all this, a study came out stating that the stem cells can be harvested from the Wharton’s jelly of the umbilical cord. This ignited a fire of affordable stem cell solutions across the world.
Stem Cell Care India is one of the leading stem cell clinics that believe in the power of mesenchymal stem cells harvested from the Wharton’s jelly of the umbilical cord and have been providing safe and effective treatments to the patients for a long time. We are located and India, which has a very competitive medicare sector, and hence our prices are still lower than the price of stem cell therapy in western countries. We have a highly advanced facility and are well-equipped with all the necessary tools required to carry out a safe treatment.
Mentioned below are the major factors that take part in deciding the prices of our treatments:
- The patient’s medical condition.
- Medical history of the patient.
- The prescribed number of stem cells to be implanted.
- Patient’s weight and age.
Besides providing wonderful and affordable treatment solutions, we also provide complete accommodation and travel assistance to our patients so that they feel comfortable while in our care. To know more about our treatment, sign up for the free consultation session with our experts today.
Stem Cell Therapy has been a trusted treatment modality helping patients suffering from a shoulder injury to overcome their condition for over a decade. There are a number of stem cell clinics and other medicare professionals that advise such treatments spread around the globe. Even though the research on this method has still not been concluded, it has already helped a number of patients and has been proven in multiple studies to be safe and effective for a number of conditions.
As we are aspiring to become the leading provider of stem cell treatments in India, we have taken our treatments to a new level. Continuing to modify and improve our procedures as we observe the growth of past patients, we have achieved high success rates. Our treatment not only takes care of all the concerns of patients by being totally safe but also poses a new hope for patients by following the latest & reliable findings related to stem cell treatment. We’ve been able to achieve these results with the help of doctors with skills in precise administration and technology that’s advanced beyond most other providers in this field.
An in-depth observation of a number of stem cell clinics over the past years has shown the lack of the latest technological advancements. Every patient should be aware that these outdated technologies will decrease the chances for success highly, as well as increase the dangers involved relating to the purity and authenticity of stem cells to be injected. This research was pioneered after observing several differences between Stem Cell Care India and other stem cell clinics, the points that were taken into consideration in the study were, the technology used in each clinic’s facilities, their staff members’ level of expertise and skill, and what are their quality control procedures.
Shoulder injuries are no longer treated with painful and invasive methods. Patients no longer have to endure pain or undergo surgical procedures thanks to the introduction of modern and next-generation approaches such as stem cell therapy. These methods are minimally invasive and focus on manipulating the body’s natural regenerative response while also quickly replacing missing cells. These treatments are performed with advanced technology and have been proven to be free of any side effects, with a number of clinics and medical professionals worldwide trusting and utilizing them to provide patients with a new way of life.
Here are a few more advantages of stem cells therapy for Shoulder Injuries in Delhi, India:
- The treatment procedure is completed in three days, allowing patients to resume their normal lives as soon as possible.
- Because this treatment does not interfere with the body’s natural functioning, no side effects are observed in response from the body.
- The treatment’s effects have been shown to be long-lasting, with the protective and regenerative effects in the affected area having the potential to last for more than a year.
- Stem cells are injected into the infected area or near it so that they do not lose their effect and can begin regenerating as soon as possible.
- Stem Cell Treatments are both affordable and effective when achieved from Stem Cell Care India because we want every patient in need to have access to them.
Furthermore, if you have any questions, problems, or require any information about our facility or treatments, please contact us.
The medical sector of India has been growing in recent years at a very rapid pace. This means that new advancements are being made almost every day to improve medical care even further and ensure the quality of life is as high as it possibly can be for patients. One of the newest trends sweeping through India’s medical industry is regenerative medicine or stem cell therapy. As a result, it becomes vital that patients are aware of the best options available when they’re looking to make the choice between which non-surgical treatments are most suitable for their own ailments.
Patients looking for stem cell clinics in India should make sure before choosing that the clinic is compliant with relevant safety measures and follows expert guidelines set by applicable associations. One such clinic with a reputation for upholding quality control standards is Stem Cell Care India, whose experts have taken an oath to provide only the safest procedures available. Read the following sections to learn more about our quality control measures:
- To avoid contamination, we ensure each batch of stem cells are checked for infections prior to processing.
- Our stem cells are tested for gram-positive bacteria and the media we use during processing, storage, or administration is also tested to be secure.
- In addition to this, we ensure that our stem cells maintain an endotoxin level below the set threshold.
- For additional safety, our cells are also checked for any mutated genes or the presence of any other unwanted pathogens.
- When all tests are completed and the stem cells reach the patient, they are accompanied by a “Certificate of Analysis” that confirms their safety.
According to a study, it is estimated that nearly 50% of all rotator cuff surgeries that are attempted do not succeed in fixing the problem or condition. Furthermore, reports show that patients who did have shoulder surgery were no better off than those who had no surgery at all! The most common type of shoulder issues includes torn or managed rotator cuffs, shoulder labrum injuries, and the need for shoulder joint replacement due to severe degenerative effects of osteoarthritis and myositis an autoimmune disease involving chronic inflammation in the shoulders which can lead to spondyloarthritis.
Thankfully, an Indian Stem Cell Clinic, Stem Cell Care India offers a solution for those considering an effective & minimally invasive alternative to shoulder surgery using Mesenchymal Stem Cells from Wharton’s Jelly. Our stem cell therapies for a shoulder injury in Delhi, India have received amazing results in their past cases.
Ujjwal Biyani (Hisar, India): I was looking for a shoulder restoration treatment when I came across this stem cell treatment center in India. After my shoulder was injured in a car accident, I was unable to move my arm and was in constant pain. The doctors were quick to assess my injuries and gave me a treatment plan. The results were great and I am now able to move my arm again and the pain has disappeared. The doctors were understanding and I was able to get the treatment I needed at an affordable price. Plus, they provided me with free post-treatment support.
Glenn Barge (Trenton, New Jersey): I was suffering from shoulder arthritis when I found out about stem cell treatment for shoulder conditions from India. I was overjoyed to know that there was hope for my shoulder injury to recover and be back to normal again. The doctors were very skilled and the treatment went by smoothly. I got my shoulder back in no time and am now completely pain-free!
Marjorie J. Owens (Lebanon, Ohio): I had a shoulder injury and I couldn’t even lift my right arm without feeling pain. I started to look for stem cell treatments and the only place I could find was in India. I was a little hesitant to go, but I was told that there are excellent stem cell treatments available in India and the prices are much cheaper than in the US. I was a little worried about traveling alone, so I asked my sister to come with me. It was a long flight, but it was worth it. The doctors were very helpful and explained the whole process. I felt better after the visit. It was definitely worth the money!
Binod Deshmukh (Kota, India): I am a professional basketball player and had a shoulder injury. After passing through several doctors, I came to know about Stem Cell Care India. I opted for stem cell treatment after consulting the expert there. The treatment was successful, now I am back playing my game. I would like to recommend stem cell care to all who are looking for a reliable treatment for orthopedic problems.
The quality of our treatment and standard of procedures are certified and maintained with the guidelines of the below-mentioned organizations in consideration:
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
If a patient is administered with the stem cells, we will make sure to keep up with the regular follow-ups. These follow-ups help us to assure that the patient is receiving the expected benefits from this treatment and that the stem cells being used for this administration are not attacking the patient’s healthy body cells (also known as graft-versus-host disease), which is extremely rare considering only most compatible cells are injected to patients in our stem cell treatment for shoulder injuries in Delhi, India.
It’s customary for us to check back with our patients one month, two months, and six months following their procedures. Feedback from these meetings helps evaluate how well the procedure went as well as what we can do better in the future. Additionally, during these follow-ups patients are entitled to clear up any further queries they may have or ask for any instructions relating to their condition or treatment.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
A patient must understand that stem cell therapy is an experimental therapy that may fail to work at certain times, before undergoing this treatment procedure. Depending on the patient’s health condition a patient might be refused treatment or the proposed protocol might change at the time of procedure.
At Stem Cell Care India, our primary goal is to provide the best technology available; safety of which has been proven across the world.
As with any medical treatment, we make no guarantees or claims of cures are made as to the extent of the response to treatment. However, the results may vary from patient to patient, even with a similar diagnosis, as the body’s internal status is unique to each individual patient. Due to this fact, we cannot provide, infer or suggest that there is any certainty of a given outcome. Additionally, we do not use embryonic or fetal cells in any of our treatment process.