Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune malady which is instigated by a miscarrying immune system (autoimmunity) attacking the body’s own healthy tissues in the joints, which may cause swelling, pain, rigidity, and also sometimes cause loss of function of the joints. It is a chronic ailment that results in long-standing joint impairment, loss of some functions which in turn may lead to disability. Individuals with this disease have shown signs of antibodies in their blood which targets their own body tissues, leading in inflammation. In some folks, the disease is unremittingly active and gets worse with passing time, hence it is advised to timely opt for Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Treatment. In the case of rheumatoid arthritis, numerous organs in the body may be affected. Early diagnosis and speedy subsequent treatment of symptoms might avoid joint destruction, organ damage, and infirmity. Stem cell therapy rheumatoid Arthritis in India is a procedure which provides befitting cure for the ailment.
Do you know about Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and other parts of the body, resulting in chronic joint inflammation. Neglect over time can result in deformed and painful joints that are severely malfunctioning. Other organs, such as the heart, may be damaged by the disease over time, in addition to the joints. All of the following signs are closely related:
- Rheumatoid arthritis that is resistant to therapy,
- The use of anti-inflammatory drugs, such as steroids, is unsuccessful.
- Substantial degradation of joint flexibility
- Musculoskeletal System Disorders in the Tropics
- Major immunological and hematopoietic defects
Rheumatoid Arthritis generally affects the joints on both sides of the body in equal portions. Wrists, fingers, knees, feet and ankles are the most frequently affected parts. Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis take account of which can be catered well with stem cell treatment Rheumatoid Arthritis in India:
- Joints pain and inflammation
- Rigidity in the joints in the morning and after sitting repeatedly
- Over time, joints might lose their range of motion and might become distorted.
- Chest pain when taking a breath (pleurisy)
- Dry eyes and mouth (Sjogren syndrome)
- Eye burning, itching and discharge
- Numbness, tingling or burning in the hands and feet
- Sleep problems
Rheumatoid arthritis is when your body’s immune system attacks your joints, causing pain and swelling. At this point, scientists don’t fully understand what caused it. But they know that two chemicals in our body, tumour necrosis factor (TNF) and interleukin-1, work together to trigger the immune system to attack the lining of joints and cause inflammation over long periods.
There are several forms of Rheumatoid arthritis, and knowing which one you have will help you plan your therapy. The kind of arthritis is determined by your symptoms and the results of laboratory testing and x-rays. The presence or absence of an autoantibody or protein generated by the body when it begins attacking itself, known as the rheumatoid factor (RF), will be the most significant distinguisher.
Types of Rheumatoid Arthritis:
Rheumatoid Factor Positive (Seropositive): If your blood test shows the presence of a protein called rheumatoid factor (RF), it means your body is producing an immune response to its normal tissues.
- RF is typically directed toward areas where other antibodies are present.
- These antibodies are present in approximately 60 to 80 percent of people with RA and may initially appear on a blood test before any clinical symptoms appear; this isn’t always the case, but it is more common in people with RA than in people with most other diseases.
- If you have first-degree relatives who have tested positive for RF, you are four times more likely to develop RA.
Rheumatoid Factor Negative (Seronegative): It is not uncommon for people to test negative for rheumatoid factors or antibodies in the blood, even if they have rheumatoid arthritis. However, it is essential to remember that it doesn’t mean there is no rheumatoid arthritis present. This is called a seronegative RA.
- Seronegative RA is sometimes milder than other types of RA — however, one will still get the same type of treatment regardless of this.
- Again — medical diagnosis cannot be made simply by testing a sample of blood — physical symptoms, X-rays, and other laboratory tests contribute significantly to this diagnosis.
Though the signs mentioned above of the RA are significant, there are still some indefinite cases, and therefore it has been difficult for researchers to conclude yet. The study of this condition continues by using another mystical treatment with much potential.
Rheumatoid joint pain happens when your insusceptible framework assaults the synovium — the coating of the layers that encompass your joints.
The subsequent aggravation thickens the synovium, which can in the long run annihilate the ligament and bone inside the joint. The ligaments and tendons that hold the joint together debilitate and stretch. Slowly, the joint loses its shape and arrangement.
Specialists don’t have the foggiest idea what begins this procedure, albeit a hereditary part shows up likely. While your qualities don’t really cause rheumatoid joint pain, they can make you progressively vulnerable to natural components —, for example, contamination with certain infections and microorganisms — that may trigger the sickness.
Rheumatoid arthritis can be challenging to diagnose correctly because other conditions can also cause joint stiffness and inflammation. There is no clear way of diagnosing the illness. But, mentioned below are some diagnoses that your general physician (GP) may suggest:
Blood tests: None of the blood tests is definite to define the condition of Rheumatoid Arthritis, but the below-mentioned tests can surely help assess a better understanding of the condition:
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR): Also known as sed-rate, this is a blood test that detects inflammations in your body. It’s not generally a stand-alone diagnostic tool. Still, it can be helpful to your doctor as they assess whether the inflammatory symptoms you are experiencing, such as stiffness and pain, fever, fatigue, and weight loss, are part of an existing syndrome.
- C-reactive protein (CRP): Inflammation can cause higher levels of CRP (C-reactive protein). A simple blood test can check your CRP level to see if inflammation is present.
- Full blood count: This test does not help diagnose RA, but doctors prescribe it to rule out other potential conditions.
Rheumatoid Factor (RF) Test: This test helps determine the present levels of rheumatoid factors in the blood as they are the proteins responsible for attacking the body’s healthy tissues. Though there are a few uncertainties in the results of this test, they still have been observed to be very helpful in determining the presence of this condition as the majority of the patients with RA have high levels of RF.
Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide (Anti-CCP) Test: This test is performed to track the presence of CCP antibodies or anti-CCPs in the blood. Not all people with the condition of RA have these antibodies, but those diagnosed with these antibodies are more likely to develop RA.
Joint scans: Joint scans are performed to distinguish RA from other types of arthritis and will also help to monitor the progression or severity of the patient’s condition.
Stem cells are those cells which can easily become the cells of diverse organs where their need ascends. This means that stem cells can develop into the cells of the brain, heart, muscle, organ, tissue or cartilage, and so to treat the many complex ailments such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, Diabetes, etc. Stem cell therapy rheumatoid Arthritis in Delhi, India is at the heart of the new arena of science and medicine called regenerative medicine. Since the stem cells have a unique aptitude to renew themselves and bring about generations of cells with diverse degrees of differentiation, the use of this therapy becomes tremendously encouraging and auspicious for all those who tend to struggle with incapacitating diseases. They also replace an impaired cell in different body portions without any risk of being rejected and without triggering any side-effects. Anecdotal evidence shows that stem cell therapy can cause better and quicker healing of the impaired tissues and can help regulate the immune system to stop any pathological reactions while fighting the effects of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Besides, Mesenchymal stem cells introduced by stem cell therapy manufacture anti-inflammatory agents to decrease inflammation of impaired cells and tissues while not quashing the patient’s immune system. They also generate T regulatory cells, immunity cells that guard the body from immunological self-attack.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
As a chronic autoimmune inflammatory disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis can be improved with mesenchymal stem cell treatment. Stem cells have the remarkable ability to turn into any cell in the body. This approach is known as differentiation. Stem cells can be administered intravenously to find and repair damaged tissue in the body. When used in Rheumatoid Arthritis patients, stem cells can be able to repair damaged tissue, reduce pain, and increase mobility.
This means that stem cells could be able to regulate or relieve an overactive immune system in patients with autoimmune diseases. Data shows that mesenchymal stem cells can inhibit the immune system (partially suppressing the immune system response). They can prevent cytotoxic T-cells from developing in vitro and inhibit alloantigens and mitogens from inducing T-cell proliferation.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis works?
The use of stem cells as a cure for RA patients may be helpful. The advantages of mesenchymal stem cells harvested from umbilical cord tissue can be maintained for three years, with consistent clinical outcomes that have significantly improved the quality of life of RA patients.
Is stem cell treatment capable of treating Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Despite recent promising results, stem cell treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis should not be regarded as a “cure” (RA). Mesenchymal stem cells, on the other hand, will greatly support Rheumatoid Arthritis patients by reducing inflammation and stabilising the immune system.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
To comprehend the promise of stem cell therapy for the treatment of RA, it is necessary to first gain a basic understanding of stem cells and their function in the human body. To be sure, stem cells can be found at any age and in any region of the body to some extent. As youngsters, we have elevated levels of stem cells, which are responsible for restoring damage and providing cellular repair. People suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis will benefit from stem cell therapy.
Other changes occur in our stem cells over time as well. Most importantly, they are losing effectiveness. Stem cells, like all other cells of the body, age and die. Unlike other cells, they have the ability to clone, self-replicate, and make more of themselves. For each regeneration, though, mutations are introduced at the genetic stage.
This is significant for a variety of reasons. Obviously, the older the patient, the less effective the patient’s own stem cells will be at recovery and regeneration. However, it may also apply to specific forms of stem cell treatment. In a laboratory or an office, autologous stem cells are removed from the body, repeated, and then reinjected back into the body. The assumption that these are ancient stem cells is a point of concern. They are deficient in both energy and vitality. With carefully devised stem cell treatment that takes care of the patient’s general wellbeing, Stem Cell Care India lets patients live a healthier and disease-free life.
In the other side, allogeneic stem cells are different. This is taken from umbilical cord blood and tissue that has been carefully screened and is readily available. There are cells that are very young and very active. They are also free of mutations that could hinder efficiency. They gradually become invisible to the immune system, which is probably the most important aspect. This means there’s absolutely no chance of rejection or an allergic reaction.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP is concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
- Do Mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place across multiple studies. This is likely to be related to the fact that they usually do not flow into the blood stream like other adult stem cell types, and are a chiefly found resident in the tissues they serve.
- What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required no medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment was fairly modest, with moderate condition like a patient who failed the process who eventually decided to get knee replacement procedure done, that he or she was planning before the process.
- Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
Certain sorts of medicines will negatively sway the stem cells. Furthermore, we usually see that many prescription medicines will lessen stem cell number.
- How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
It is somewhat as painful as a typical shot in a doctor’s clinic.
- When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over 1-3 months, but at times can take as long as 6-9 months.
- When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.
8. Is there a way to get rid of RA?
We now know a lot about what induces RA and how to approach it. Joint damage can now be prevented, considering the fact that we are currently powerless to repair it. This allows for the early introduction of disease-modifying antirheumatic medications (DMARDs). These are necessary to obtain rapid control of the disease in order to avoid joint erosion and long-term limitations of activity.
9. Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by a combination of factors.
Rheumatoid Arthritis has no clear cause, although it is commonly believed to be caused by environmental causes. Individuals who have an inherited predisposition to the condition. Despite the fact that certain patients remember a viral infection prior to the onset of RA, the majority do not. To date, no single infectious agent has been found. (Some antibiotics can help RA a little, but their benefits are more likely to come from their anti-inflammatory properties than from their ability to destroy bacteria.) Cigarette smoking and oral inflammation (gingivitis) have been linked to the early stages of rheumatoid arthritis.
Genetic conditions play a large role in the production of RA. Genetic variables signify the presence of genes that place a person at risk for RA and the activation of those genes (meaning expressed in cells). However, it suggests that a genetically predisposed individual’s contact with an environmental agent is what causes the RA characteristic of self-perpetuating inflammation. While the importance of biology is clear, it is still important to remember that health conditions have an impact on everything.
10. Why is Rheumatoid Arthritis referred to as an autoimmune disease?
The immune system is involved in the production of joint inflammation and injury, fatigue, and the sense of having a long-term viral infection. Body-protecting cells and antibodies make up the immune system. This help in the fight against invading infectious agents in healthy people. Anything goes wrong in RA, however, and the immune response tends to be focused toward the person’s tissues. As a consequence, it’s recognised as an autoimmune condition.
Presently, there are no conventional treatments to cure or eliminate the causes of rheumatoid arthritis from its core. However, some drugs help relieve the pain and inflammation caused by RA for a temporary period. Yet it is believed that the long-term consumption of said drugs can result in several health implications.
Stem Cell Therapy, on the contrary, is a mystical treatment modality that can be very useful in such cases and has no such disadvantages or side effects. Stem cells are like the master cells that can be released into the infected area, and they will identify the origin of the problem. These cells then can transform into the infected cell types and replace them to regain the body’s organic working.
Not only that, but these cells are also able to emulate the regenerative and protective mechanisms of the said body parts and therefore make fighting the infected cells more efficient while developing a protective ecosystem that will last for an extended time.
Treatment for the Orthopaedic Disease Arthritis is not popularly known today, besides prescriptions that temporarily provide relief to those dealing with the discomfort of this orthopaedic issue. Anti-inflammatory and steroid-based medications are typically prescribed, but it’s essential to be aware of taking too much as they may cause other health problems over time.
Stem Cell Treatment is an advanced treatment that has been proven to be free of any risks and is very effective in curing conditions such as RA. In our facility, i.e. Stem Cell Care India, we have been using this treatment for a long time to cease the progression of the Rheumatoid Arthritis in patients and destroy its cause over the time to improve the patient’s overall quality of life.
The purpose of stem cell therapy is to encourage the healing of a condition so as to reinstate organic function. As a result, several varieties of improvement are possible after the proper treatment and our former patients have experienced these results:
- Reduction of Inflammation
- Less pain
- More flexibility
- Decrease in swelling
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
Stem cell therapy has been used to great extent as a form of regenerative treatment for multiple diseases. Stem cells can differentiate into any type of cell found in the human body which makes them very effective when it comes to treating various ailments such as rheumatoid arthritis or chronic respiratory conditions. Using Wharton’s Jelly, a membrane that surrounds the embryo from where stem cells are extracted, scientists have managed to come up with techniques that allow them to harvest Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) for use in regenerative treatments.
People suffering from deadly conditions have thus been able to seek out MSC therapies in order to counteract their implications at a less fatal cost and with more ease than many other procedures thanks to the ongoing efforts of scientists working towards making stem chip therapies more accessible!
Similarly, we at Stem Cell Care India are always trying to do our best and provide patients with the most effective treatment for their condition that will not only give results but is personalized as per the patient’s specific needs to give the most favourable results. We also know that when patients come to us, it is our responsibility to assure them in relation to the safety, reliability and purity of their treatments. Therefore, we make the below-mentioned promises to all of our patients:
- We will provide only the most capable doctors and staff to assist you and improve your experience.
- We vow to disclose all the necessary information about the treatment and answer every query of patients to the best of our knowledge.
- It is our promise that we will be available and motivated to help you out during every phase of the treatment.
- We are dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as possible, therefore, we will also assist you with the arrangement of transport facilities, accommodation, etc.
- Stem Cell Care India keeps its patients at the top of its priority and does everything in their best interests, therefore we assure you that will never compromise with quality or safety of your treatment.
Stem cell therapy is a valuable medical tool for many medical practitioners, but there are still several hurdles that prevent the wider adoption of stem cell therapy. This includes the high costs associated with stem cells and their treatments. We being one of the most prominent stem cell clinics in India, make sure to regulate and keep our prices to the minimum in order to allow more patients wanting to cure their complicated decision, to receive the chance to do the same.
As our prices are very affordable, many patients began to think that the quality of our treatments and their results must also not be very good, but, this isn’t true. We especially make sure that the quality of our treatments is matching the international standards. Efficiency and Effectivity of the cells, on the other hand, isn’t even an issue to consider as the results of our past treatments have been amazing and this is what helps us call ourselves one of the industry leaders.
At our centre, the cost of the stem cell therapy is not affected by environmental complications (until very severe), it is but governed on whole by a few deciding factors that are, the type of treatment, the severity of the stem cell condition, number of stem cells recommended and the age and weight of the patient.
To know more, we suggest patients book a free consultation session with our experts.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disorder that majorly affects the joints of the body causing chronic inflammation and with its progression could also affect other organs such as the heart. If left undiagnosed, it may result in deformation of the joints causing malfunctioning and severe pain. Therefore, the experts these days recommend stem cell therapy for the same, as it is the only treatment that can permanently cure this condition.
Stem Cell Care India is one of the stem cell clinics in India that have been providing patients with RA a chance to change their lives and make it way better at the most affordable cost and using the most advanced means. The success of our methods can be clearly defined by the facts of the previous treatments at our facility as mentioned below:
- We have recorded a majority of patients being administrated with stem cells to have demonstrated a complete cease in the progression of the condition.
- Majority of the patients also reported that their joint pain was significantly less and hence refused to have any painkillers.
- Many patients also demonstrated more functionality of their body i.e. reduction in the rigidity of the joints.
- There was zero numbness and the loss of tingling in most patients post stem cell therapy.
- Several patients also reported that the burning sensation they used to feel was cured post stem cell administration.
- Overall, patients stated that their overall quality of life was improved post stem cell treatment and they experienced better motion & mobility.
Due to the fact that stem cells are treated in a specific manner, they function according to an individual’s unique cellular needs. They are able to develop with precision into properly functioning human tissues and once this occurs, the body is equipped with ample amounts of clean, healthy cells and they can replace the damaged or diseased cells, therefore, boosting the body’s restoration from the condition. In this way, the body is able to function more precisely, and most importantly, patients recover faster and are able to live healthier. The positive effects can be realized within days from treatment and stem cells have been proven safe for treatment because they do not contradict the natural development of our lives.
The progression of the condition is slowed down because it’s treated in a targeted manner. The outcomes are as successful as possible because these cells that develop from the stem cells are able to merge into the cellular circuitry and restore function which results in the speedy recovery and research shows that body can naturally eliminate damaged cells. Only a 3-day hospital stay is required for stem cell administration after which patients may resume their usual routines while treatment continues in the background to do its magic. It’s an endogenous procedure and hence poses no risks to the patient’s safety and doesn’t require any preventive measures.
We provide the best hospitality experience in India. Our staff also strives to provide a homely atmosphere that is as international as it is Indian. Because we want our patients to feel relaxed and at ease, rather than stressed from being unfamiliar with our culture or foreign environment. For this reason, we make sure that the care they receive is of the highest standard. Many are coming for the first time so therefore some basic amenities like transportation, monetary support, and communication support can be offered to aid them through their stay!
As for our treatments, they are conducted using the most advanced instruments available for the same and in well-equipped facilities. Our doctor’s staff have all been well trained and we specifically follow the best treatment guidelines to keep the safety and purity of our cell batches to the max. A brief on these quality control guidelines are as follows:
- It is mandatory at our facility to check each stem cell batch before processing for the presence of any infectious organisms.
- We also make sure to check stem cells at multiple phases for the presence of gram bacteria as it could be unsafe for patients.
- Not only cells, but gram-bacteria can also affect the media and therefore we also pass stem cells from a proper gram & mycoplasma screening.
- Endotoxin in our cells is only allowed if present below the specified threshold, to ensure proper safety.
- Post the final wash of the stem cells, there is also a test for any mutations, alterations or presence of any harmful organism in cells to ascertain purity.
- Further, out cell batches are accompanied with a “Certificate of Analysis” which could ensure the patients about the quality of the batch.
Our history of stem cell treatments has shown that this therapy is really an amazing cure for the conditions which compel its patients to lose their will to fight as there is no conventional way of treating them available and just being able to stall the condition for a limited period of time is way too exorbitant and not everyone has access to such means. Stem Cell Therapy has recently become way more popular and in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, it has the following results:
- The mobility and motion of the patients were improved.
- Patients also reported that their pain was relieved.
- Also the stiffness of joints post-therapy was much less.
- Chase Galvin (Bronx, New York): I have tried stem cell therapy to treat my arthritis and it worked. I have been able to get rid of my pain and inflammation symptoms. I am much more mobile and my life benefits from the stem cell treatment of SCCI. The procedure was simple and has been a great success. I am able to do things that I couldn’t do before. I highly recommend this centre to anyone with arthritis, they are the best ones to assist you.
- Amitee Rossignol (Suscévaz, Switzerland): My husband was suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis and I started to look for stem cell treatment in India. I read about Stem Cell Care India and tried their treatment. He is feeling much better, his pain is cut and his mobility is restored. These results have been faster than we had expected, the staff there was amazing, and also we didn’t have any problem with our stay in India due to their assistance. Thanks to them and I’ll recommend them to people looking for a good stem cell clinic.
- Lakshya Mehra (Kolkata, India): I have suffered from arthritis for over a decade. I have tried all sorts of treatments, from traditional medicine to holistic treatments like stem cell therapy. I am happy to say that stem cell therapy has been the best treatment for me so far. I have been able to manage my pain levels with it and I feel like my joints are less swollen. I highly recommend stem cell treatment for arthritis patients.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.