As a patient or attendant, you are responsible:
- For keeping appointments, being on time for appointments and calling your doctor/hospital if you cannot conform to the appointment timing to inform them beforehand.
- For providing inclusive and correct information, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, details of next-of- kin and insurance company/TPA/employer, any past illness and medicine details everywhere required.
- For deeply taking part in your treatment plan and to keep your doctors and nurses informed of the efficacy of your treatment.
- For your valuables. Please leave your belongings at home and only bring important items.
- For treating all hospital staff, other patients and visitors with politeness and respect; conform to the hospital rules and safety guidelines; be considerate of noise levels, confidentiality and number of visitors; and follow the ‘No Smoking’ policy.
For understanding all guidelines before signing the agreement forms.