The kidneys -the two bean sized organs filter out wastes and fluid from your blood. When the kidneys cannot filter the blood the way they should, kidney diseases occur. Treatments like kidney transplants and dialysis are available. But, kidney transplants are often not a feasible option due to the non-availability of organ. Stem cell therapy for kidney failure, kidney problems, kidney stones, kidney cysts, and kidney injury.
People with high blood pressure and diabetes are at a higher risk of kidney disease. Each kidney contains about 1 million tiny filtering units called nephrons. Kidney disease is caused when these nephrons are scarred or injured. In high blood pressure, the blood vessels of kidneys, heart and brain is damaged. This is especially dangerous to your kidneys.
Kidney disorders may be “acute” or “chronic”. Acute kidney failure occurs when the kidneys suddenly lose the ability to eliminate excess salts, fluids, and waste materials from the blood. The most common reasons of acute kidney failure are:
- Acute Tubular Necrosis (ATN)
- Severe or sudden dehydration
- Toxic kidney injury from poisons or certain medications
- Autoimmune kidney diseases, such as acute nephritic syndrome and interstitial nephritis
- Urinary tract obstruction
An older person or an individual with long-term medical conditions have higher chances of acquiring acute kidney failure, stem cell therapy for kidney disease helps combat the problem.
. The health problems include:
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- diabetes, especially if it’s not well controlled
- high blood pressure
- heart failure
- morbid obesity
If you’re ill or being treated in a hospital’s intensive care unit, you’re at an extremely high risk for acute kidney failure. Being the recipient of heart surgery, abdominal surgery, or a bone marrow transplant can also increase your risk. Stem cell treatment for kidney failure is particularly popular.
Dysfunctional kidneys for more than 3 months are associated with chronic kidney disorders. It is called a ‘silent’ disease because it is asymptomatic. It is rooted in the urinary tract infections, abnormal immune conditions, overdose of medications, inflammation, congenital birth defects, etc. Untreated kidney failure is a serious and fatal condition, Stem cell transplant for kidney disease is the right treatment.
Do you Know about Kidney Disease?
As the prevalence of kidney disorders has increased exponentially, it has become a global public health issue. These diseases impact more than ten percent of the world’s population, and as the world’s population ages, large aetiologies such as diabetes, coronary artery disease, and hypertension become more common. As normal treatment for kidney disease, multidrug therapy cannot reverse the entry process into end-stage kidney disease (ESRD) of either of the patients, and those who have ESRD need renal substitution therapy, such as replacement dialysis or kidney transplants. Dialysis is not a preferred care option because of the high hospital costs and negative impacts on the patient’s quality of life. Kidney transplants are needed to restore patients’ own renal function, but they are difficult to procure due to organ donor shortages and the possibility of organ rejection. In order to heal, rebound, and stop, new and better therapy options are being sought.
High blood pressure Diabetes Type 1 & Type 2 Weakened renal arteries caused by damaged blood vessels caused by Diabetes Kidney Infection Kidney Cyst Excessive drug use Urinary Tract Blockage
Early detection and treatment can help people get the right stem cell therapy for kidney disease in Delhi at the right time. The symptoms include:
Fatigue or weakness, a build-up of wastes or a shortage of the red blood cells (anemia) can cause these problems when the kidneys begin to fail.
Swelling of the feet, ankles, hands, or face — fluid the kidneys can’t remove may stay in the tissues. Stem cell treatment for kidney disease in India is widely popular.
Ammonia breath or an ammonia or metal taste in the mouth, waste build-up in the body can cause bad breath, changes in taste, or an aversion to protein foods like meat. Itching along with waste build-up in the body can cause severe itching, especially of the legs.
Changes in urination, that means making more or less urine than usual, feeling pressure when urinating, changes in the color of urine, foamy or bubbly urine, or having to get up at night to urinate.
Back or flank pain, since the kidneys are located on either side of the spine in the back. Shortness of breath, kidney failure is sometimes confused with asthma or heart failure, because fluid can build up in the lungs. The stem cell treatment for kidney in Delhi helps cure the underlying problems efficiently.
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
Our kidneys are like valuable machines that help us get rid of excess fluid and waste from our blood, and keep our body working efficiently. However, they are unable to do so if they malfunction or a disease sets in. Mentioned below are the major types of kidney disease or failure causing conditions that one should know about:
- Chronic Kidney Disease: This condition occurs when lasting damage to your kidneys results in decreased ability to filter blood and no longer fully function. The waste that cannot be removed through normal filtering processes such as fluid and lipid removal can build up in your body causing harm over time. Eventually when the kidneys stop working completely the patient is said to have kidney failure or end-stage renal disease.
- Fabry disease: This condition is a rare genetic enzyme disorder that is passed down through your family. It can cause lesions to form in your tissues and organs, including those found within your heart, brain and kidneys. The blood vessels to these organs will be unable to deliver enough oxygen-rich blood which will lead to chronic kidney disease or eventual kidney failure.
- Cystinosis: This is a rare disorder that causes cystine to build up in the body. Cystine is a natural chemical your body needs to stay healthy. High levels of this chemical can cause health problems such as damage to the kidneys and kidney failure. If a proper diagnosis is not made frequently, someone with cystinosis can go undiagnosed for a long time and often, this disease causes severe damage to organs including many internal organs before anyone realizes it exists at all!
- Glomerulonephritis: This condition happens when the little filters in your kidneys (glomeruli) get damaged so much that they can no longer effectively perform their job. The glomeruli begin to lose their ability to remove all waste and fluids from your blood over time, which gradually contributes to failing kidneys. There are many potential causes of glomerulonephritis and thus treatments may vary based on the condition.
- Lupus Nephritis: This condition is also known as lupus glomerulonephritis, is an autoimmune disease that leads to pain and damage in your whole body, including your kidneys. Lupus nephritis causes long-term kidney disease and chronic kidney failure. At this time there is no cure for lupus nephritis but with stem cell treatment people with lupus can lower symptoms and manage the disease to prevent further kidney damage.
- IgA Nephropathy: IgA Nephropathy is a disease where the proteins created by our bodies’ immune system build up in your kidneys causing them to inflame and damage the filters of your kidney (The glomeruli). Oftentimes, people who have IgA Nephropathy don’t even know they have it. Most patients with IgA Nephropathy will not experience noticeable symptoms of this until their kidneys are already damaged. But there is good news: with stem cell treatment most of these patients can live long, normal lives.
- Rare diseases: There are a few other conditions that can damage your kidneys and have a negative impact on kidney function (the kidneys’ ability to filter waste, fluid, and other stuff out of the blood.) These conditions may also lead to serious implications like chronic kidney disorder or even complete failure.
Kidney disappointment can be the aftereffect of a few conditions or causes. The reason commonly likewise decides the kind of kidney disappointment.
Individuals who are most in danger as a rule have at least one of the accompanying causes, Loss of blood stream to the kidneys
An unexpected loss of blood stream to your kidneys can incite kidney disappointment. A few conditions that cause loss of blood stream to the kidneys include:
- A coronary episode
- Heart ailment
- scarring of the liver or liver disappointment
- A serious consume
- An unfavorably susceptible response
- A serious disease, for example, sepsis
- High circulatory strain and mitigating drugs can likewise confine blood stream.
- Urine disposal issues
At the point when your body can’t kill pee, poisons develop and over-burden the kidneys. A few tumors can obstruct the pee ways, for example,
- Prostate (Most Regular Sort In Men)
- Other conditions can meddle with pee and potentially lead to kidney disappointment, including:
- Kidney Stones
- An Developed Prostate
- Blood Clusters Inside Your Urinary Tract
- Damage To Your Nerves That Control Your Bladder
2. Different Causes
- A Blood Cluster In Or Around Your Kidneys
- An Over-Burden Of Poisons From Substantial Metals
- Drugs And Liquor
- Vasculitis, An Irritation Of Veins
- Lupus, An Immune System Illness That Can Cause Irritation Of Many Body Organs
- Glomerulonephritis, An Irritation Of The Little Veins Of The Kidneys
- Hemolytic Uremic Disorder, Which Includes The Breakdown Of Red Platelets Following A Bacterial Disease, For The Most Part Of The Digestive Organs
- Multiple Myeloma, A Malignant Growth Of The Plasma Cells In Your Bone Marrow
- Scleroderma, An Immune System Condition That Influences Your Skin
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, A Turmoil That Causes Blood Clusters In Little Vessels
- Chemotherapy Drugs That Treat Malignant Growth and Some Immune System Maladies
- Dyes Utilized In Some Imaging Tests
- Certain Anti-Microbials
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
Kidney disease can be found through lab tests or by symptoms. High blood levels of creatinine and urea nitrogen (BUN) or high levels of protein in your urine suggests kidney disease. Diabetics should have a yearly urine test for micro albumin, small amounts of protein that don’t show up on standard urine protein test.
As a patient, you may be asked a lot of questions about any past kidney problems. The doctor will also seek to know whether you have a family history of kidney disease and what medicines you take, both prescription and over-the-counter drugs. The doctor will conduct tests to take a look at your kidneys, such as an ultrasound or CT scan. These tests can help your doctor measure the size of your kidneys, estimate the blood flow to the kidneys, and see if the urine flow is blocked. In some cases, your doctor may take a tiny sample of kidney tissue (biopsy) to help find out what caused your kidney disease.
Most often, kidney failure is a slow, progressive disease. Usually there are no severe tell-tale signs at the beginning stages of the disease. But a stem cell treatment for kidney in Delhi will help you get rid of the problem.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help restore the Myelin of nervous system, improving symptoms and longevity of life. The steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only some specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating kidney problems. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and painless collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of-art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
Stem cell treatment for kidney in India Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as regular checkups, counselling, etc. for speedy recovery.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disease
Since indigenous bone marrow cells and adipose tissue are used to produce damaged parts of the organ using this regenerating therapeutic technology, stem cell treatment-organic regeneration of the kidney proves to be the ideal alternative to dialysis and organ transplantation. Apart from providing a regenerative pharmaceutical alternative to kidney transplantation, stem cell therapy also improves functional mobility, reduces future complications, and reduces CKD symptoms.
The whole autologous therapy involves bone marrow and adipose tissue stem cell transplantation. Infected cells use these cells to assist with cellular regeneration, healing, and damage to mesangial, renal, endothelial, and other renal cells.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disease works?
The demand for kidney transplants is increasing. High blood pressure, type II diabetes, and kidney disease are on the rise in the Western world. Donor organs, however, are inadequate to accommodate this growing need. Stem cell-based therapies may be a feasible option.
Regenerative medicine is used to replenish damaged tissues. A special sub-population of cells known as stem cells has established the ability to differentiate them in desired cell types and the capacity for self-renergy.
The human body’s healing mechanism is made up of stem cells. Stem cells are able to tell the difference between functional tissue cells. Creatinine levels that are too high may indicate renal cell necrosis or decreased kidney function. Kidney stem cell transplants result in the regeneration of kidney cells, allowing the kidney to function more naturally.
There are two types of stem cell treatments used in regenerative protocols for reverse kidney disease.
One part of the treatment is aimed at promoting excellent kidney function, while the other is aimed at replenishing the number of red blood cells in order to compensate for the drop in HGB. Targeted cell infusions are used to return enhanced mesenchymal cells to the body, allowing circulating stem cells in the bloodstream to reach the kidneys. The best multi-specialty stem cell hospital in India offers kidney disease stem cell therapy.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Disease?
Patients with chronic renal disease who receive stem cell therapy are likely to have positive results, giving them new optimism for enhancing their quality of life and also leading to less frequent hemodialysis or preventing dialysis. Other things to expect after stem cell therapy for renal dysfunction are: Total CKD progression halting Damaged Nephrons Regeneration Improved volume of creatinine Improved filtration Normal dialysis is not needed Refined renal function Better hormone management Enhanced ion balance
The best stem cell therapy in India is for kidney failure.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Are there symptoms of renal failure?
- Frequent trips to the restroom
- Loss of appetite
- Dry, itchy skin
- Swollen feet
- Muscle cramps
- Are there tests that can detect kidney disease?
A doctor may first detect the condition through routine blood and urine tests. There are three tests to screen for kidney disease: a blood pressure measurement, a spot check for protein or albumin in the urine (proteinuria), and a calculation of glomerular filtration rate (GFR) based on the serum creatinine measurement. Measuring the urea & nitrogen in the blood provides additional information.
- How long does a transplanted kidney work?
On an average, a kidney transplant lasts between 8 to 15 years. But some transplants last only a few weeks and some last for as long as 20 years. In general, kidneys from the living donors last longer than those from cadaveric (deceased) donors.
- What causes kidney failure?
There are several conditions that can lead to kidney disease, but the leading two causes are hypertension (high blood pressure) and diabetes.
- What does it mean to be an ESRD patient?
End-stage renal disease (ESRD) occurs when kidney damage is so severe that dialysis or a kidney transplant is needed to control the symptoms and prevent further complications and death. This is a case of total and permanent kidney failure. When the kidneys fail, the body retains fluids and harmful wastes build up poisoning the body.
- What is dialysis?
Dialysis is the procedure for artificially replacing many functions performed by normal kidneys. It is necessary to replace kidney function when kidneys are no longer able to keep people healthy and safe. There are two common types of dialysis: hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. When stem cell therapy for kidney disease fails dialysis comes to the rescue.
Most Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) patients treated with stem cells typically observe improvements in the following expanses:
- BUN and creatinine levels regularizing
- Better-quality filtration
- Balancing salts and minerals
- Lengthening the cell death cycle
- Decelerate disease progression
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) yields the growth factor and cytokines that support hematopoiesis in in vitro, but MSCs can also segregate into a catholic diversity of cell lineages including renal epithelial cells, tubular cells and can incorporate into functional mesengial cells. Furthermore, MSCs are well recognized for their aptitude to decrease the inflammatory response against the renal cells which reduces the apoptosis and the upsurge renal function retrieval.
We believe that there is hope all the time and that patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are an independent with an in-house medical subdivision. We combine internationally recognized hospitals, pioneering treatments, unique products and amenities that are integrative and effective to impart most advantageous treatment outcomes.
Stem cells have come to the forefront of many medical treatments and have formed somewhat of a reliable reputation ever since they began to gain popularity. Stem cells aren’t just helpful in treating acute injuries, they can also be used as an integral and cost-effective treatment plan for chronic conditions!
This could be used on both children and adults without any worry about the side effects! The best thing about these treatments in India is that the cost here isn’t as exorbitant as those in Western countries.
One more advantage to choosing a stem cell therapy plan like along with the cheaper price would be less time devoted to hospitalization, making this especially beneficial if patients are looking to get back into their normal routine sooner than later.
The cost of these treatments can range drastically on various medical factors like the type of treatment, number of cells required, present condition of the patient, their previous medical history, etc.
For further information, we urge you to schedule a free consultation with our Global Stem Cell Therapy Experts, who will aid and advise you in determining the best plan for your Stem Cell therapy in India.
At SCCI, we focus on the treatment of kidney conditions by curbing their progression with our stem cell-based solutions. We offer patients in need a personalised method that includes the use of stem cells to regenerate damaged nephrons at the site of damage and encourage the growth of new podocytes, which can aid in kidney treatment. SCCI’s top priority is to provide a very comprehensive method that is safe and best suited for patients to achieve the most favourable outcome.
The patient greatly improves and has favourable performance following Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Kidney Disease. So far, we have uncovered the following successful elements of the treatment:
- Kidney conditions in many patients treated with stem cells were found to have achieved a complete shutdown of the disease progression.
- Post-treatment patients were also tested to have developed an elongating cell death cycle.
- Stem Cell Therapy in patients also avoids the need for dialysis.
- Patients also had a better balancing of salts and minerals.
- Our team also discovered a regularisation of BUN and creatinine levels in post-therapy stem-cell patients.
- The filtration quality of the body was also way better than before post the treatment.
Kidney conditions arise when a person gradually loses kidney function, which is typically irreversible. Transplantation provides hope for a better future, but many people die owing to a lack of donors; those who are fortunate enough to get transplants face the threat of immune rejections. These problems are now comprehensible to clinical undertakings thanks to intensive studies resulting in stem cell treatment for kidney ailments employing an autologous therapy for adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
Several other advantages that the patients benefit from the choice of stem cell treatment at Stem Cell Care India are as follows:
- There is generally 3-day hospitalisation involved in treatment, after which patients can return to their regular lifestyle.
- Many studies have concluded that the results of stem cell therapy are long-lasting.
- We provide you with complete aid from planning your travel to India to the post-therapy follow-up assistance so that your experience is smooth and comfortable.
- Our facilities have proper arrangements for carrying out multiple stem cell treatments at once, and therefore, there are waiting periods involved with the same.
- We provide our patients with only the most qualified individuals to ensure that the treatment is most effective and carried out without any unnecessary implications.
- The cost of stem cell therapy at SCCI is very competitive and way less than those in western countries, with the quality and facility for the treatment being of the international standards.
The research study was steered on 6 patients with chronic renal failure who underwent autologous stem cell treatment (Bone marrow derived stem cells; BM-SC) at our clinic with informed agreements. Before therapy, they were identified with chronic kidney failure with. Chronic renal failure patients exhibited promising results that might provide a new optimism for those patients suffering from such morbid ailment in improving the patient’s quality of life and resulting in less frequent hemodialysis or avoid dialysis.
- Mohit Rastogi (Bihar, India): My dad had suffered from a kidney disorder. He was hospitalized for a few months and was on dialysis. The doctor recommended a stem cell treatment for the same. I checked online for treatments and found Stem Cell Care India. I was impressed with the reviews I read of people who have tried it. I decided to go with them. They are a great team and have professional quality procedures. The treatment went very smoothly.
- Michael Graham (Vermont, US): My wife had kidney disease and the doctor recommended that we look into alternative treatments. I searched online and found this stem cell treatment clinic in India. It was less painful and she really appreciated not having to spend hours hooked to a machine. It is safe, affordable and has good results, also the doctors are very compassionate and always ready to assist. Thanks, SCCI for a good experience.
- Gurleen Kaur (Pretoria, South Africa): I was diagnosed with kidney failure when I saw this treatment. I decided to give it a try and after doing some research, I found the results were not only good but much different from the process of dialysis. I was able to regain the energy and I felt such for the first time in a long time. I was able to get back to my life and do the things I love to do. Thankyou Stem Cell Care India for this great treatment.
Conventional therapies for renal problems include medication, lifestyle modifications, and, eventually, dialysis. However, for severe illnesses, most therapies are just supportive and not long-term. With advances in contemporary science and improvements in Stem Cell Therapies, people suffering from these ailments can now enhance their overall quality of life and take a step toward a cure. Chronic renal failure patients who had Stem Cell Therapies showed encouraging outcomes, which may bring fresh hope for those patients suffering from such tragic conditions.
To maintain the quality of this treatment and achieve the expected results, Stem Cell Care India has come up with a set of guidelines in accordance with international standards that are absolute and followed during the processing of the cells in our facility. A brief on them are as follows:
- Before processing, all batches of stem cells are examined for infectious bacteria to avoid contamination.
- Stem cells and the tools to be utilised are thoroughly examined for the presence of any dangerous Gram-bacteria or mycoplasma.
- Endotoxin scanning is also an important step in ensuring stem cell safety, and batches are only certified if endotoxin levels are below the predetermined threshold.
- Stem Cells are also tested for any additional changes or the existence of undesirable bacteria that might disrupt the treatment or cause harm.
- Each batch of stem cells comes with a “Certificate of Analysis,” which guarantees that the cells have been thoroughly evaluated and are safe for usage.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Disorder in India
Stem Cell Treatment for kidney disorder, Stem Cell Therapy for kidney disorder in India, Stem Cell Therapy for kidney disorder Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for kidney disorder in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for kidney disorder in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for kidney disorder in India, stem cell treatment for kidney disorder in Delhi, stem cell treatment for kidney disorder in India, stem cell Hospital for kidney disorder in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for kidney disorder in India