Systemic lupus erythematous (SLE) is one of the forms of lupus erythematous. It is an autoimmune ailment in which the body’s immune system attacks the healthy tissues, generally all the tissue systems of the body including the heart, kidneys, joints, lungs and even the blood cells. Stem cell therapy for systemic Lupus is widely popular and adopted by doctors to treat the ailment.
The reason for lupus is obscure. Notwithstanding, there gives off an impression of being something that triggers the invulnerable framework to assault different regions of the body. That is the reason smothering the insusceptible framework is one of the principle types of treatment. Finding the reason is the object of significant research endeavors.
Variables that may add to the advancement of lupus incorporate infections, natural synthetics and an individual’s hereditary cosmetics.
Female hormones are accepted to assume a job in the advancement of lupus since ladies are influenced by lupus significantly more frequently than men. This is particularly valid for ladies during their regenerative years, when hormone levels are most elevated.
Systemic lupus erythematous generally comes with alternating symptoms that range from severe to mild. The symptoms vary from person to person. With stem cell treatment for systemic Lupus in India, individuals suffering with the ailment can lead a normal life. Common symptoms include:
- Joint pain and inflamed joints
- Severe fatigue
- A characteristic rash called butterfly rash that befalls on the nose and cheek
- Hair loss
- Dysfunctional clotting system
- Itchy sensation of the fingers in cold weather; the fingers can also turn white or blue; a condition referred to as Raynaud’s phenomenon.
Some symptoms are specific to the body part being attacked, e.g., heart, skin, excretory and respiratory symptoms. Stem cell treatment for Systemic Lupus in Delhi, India
As per evaluation of the medical history and symptoms, the doctor may suggest blood and imaging test. A liver biopsy may also be advised to the person suffering. Blood tests to check liver function is also a common practice:
- Partial thromboplastic time or Prothrombin time/INR. These tests measure blood-clotting factors that are produced in the liver.
- Albumin and total serum protein. Albumin is a type of protein that affects the liver, it can lead to a decrease in protein levels in the blood.
- Bilirubin test for checking the level of bilirubin. This is produced when the liver breaks down haemoglobin. High bilirubin causes jaundice.
- Blood tests to check inflammation.
There are also tests to check your liver enzymes and liver inflammation
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), and lactate dehydrogenase (LDH). An increased level of these enzymes may mean injury to the liver and the death of liver cells.
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT). An increased level can happen because of alcohol use or diseases of the bile ducts.
Alkaline phosphatase (ALP). An increased ALP level may mean blockage of bile ducts. When you consider stem cell treatment for Systemic Lupus in Delhi, India, you are opening doors to better health.
Research conducted lately has given optimistic insights into the possible treatment of systemic lupus erythematous with Mesenchymal stem cells. Mesenchymal stem cells can segregate into the bone and cartilage which can greatly help with tissue regeneration. Mesenchymal stem cells are not distinguished by the immune system, this makes it very useful for treatment of autoimmune ailments such as systemic lupus erythematous. In the research conducted, Mesenchymal cells administered to SLE sufferers were to some degree recruited to zones where swelling is taking place. In this way, they helped with regenerating the impaired tissue. There was a substantial success in the subjects used for the study. However, scientists advised that there’s more work to be done in this area. It is also notable that there were no recorded side-effects within the few years of verification. Scientists are still indeterminate of long-term results of the Mesenchymal stem cell treatment.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP is concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
- Do Mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place across multiple studies. This is likely to be related to the fact that they usually do not flow in the blood stream like other adult stem cell types and are majorly resident in the tissues they serve.
- What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required didn’t match the medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment is considered simple (moderate-like a patient who failed the process who eventually decided to get the knee replacement that he or she was planning before the process).
- Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
You can find yourself prone to diseases of certain kinds, which is why you can’t be on certain medicines during the procedure, you are bound to avoid them, to avoid any side effects.
- How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
It is somewhat as painful as a typical shot in a doctor’s clinic.
- When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over 1-3 months, but at times can take as long as 6-9 months.
- When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.
Liver disorder patients when opted for stem cell treatment for Systemic Lupus in India typically observe improvements in the following areas:
- Enhanced liver function and related symptoms
- Vatical bleeding
- Hepatic coma
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells segregate into parenchymal hepatocytes to improve liver function. It is assessed that approximately 2-3 × 1010 healthy parenchymal hepatocytes are required to maintain normal function of an adult liver. In severe fibrotic or cirrhotic livers, the quantity of hepatocytes is considerably reduced. Trans-differentiation of donor MSCs to become parenchymal hepatocytes has been recurrently demonstrated.
- MSCs avert the liver from undergoing fibro genesis by secreting a multiplicity of cytokines such as HGF, interleukin (IL)-6 and -10 and.
MSCs might dissolve fibrosis directly. There was evidence signifying that MSCs were able to create the matrix metalloproteinase (MMPs), an enzyme adept of degrading the extracellular matrix, which assuages hepatic cirrhosis directly.
We believe that there always exists a ray of hope at all times, and that patients deserve access to effective and safe treatment practices. We are independent with an in-house medical subdivision, that combines internationally recognized hospitals, pioneering treatments, unique products, and amenities which are integrative and effective, and pledge to impart most advantageous treatment outcomes.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), commonly referred to simply as lupus, is a chronic autoimmune disease that can cause painful inflammation and swell in different areas of the body. Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system begins to target its own healthy cells for destruction instead of protecting them. When this happens, the immune system mistakenly identifies healthy tissue as dangerous and attacks it. SLE was an incurable disorder, but in this era, there are medications available to treat some of its symptoms and prevent or postpone flare-ups or regenerative treatments are also available that aim to cure the disorder from its root.
Lupus can take on many forms. Systemic lupus erythematosus is just one of the several types. Other common forms of lupus include:
- Chronic Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: Cutaneous lupus erythematosus, is a chronic skin condition that typically affects your face, scalp, and ears. It may also affect less common areas like your upper torso and arms. The hallmark symptom of DLE is the appearance of a scaly rash accompanied by scarring and discoloring of the spots once these areas heal. Sometimes hair loss can occur as well.
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus: A case of lupus that is drug-induced can be caused by certain medications. People who end up with drug-induced lupus may experience many of the same symptoms as someone with systemic lupus erythematosus, though usually for a much shorter time period. The good news however is that typically once people stop taking the drugs in question this type of lupus resolves itself.
- Neonatal Lupus Erythematosus: Neonatal lupus is a rare condition that affects babies of women with anti-Ro and anti-La antibodies. These antibodies attack the baby’s heart conduction system, as a result, we have neonatal lupus (also called congenital lupus). The neonatal lupus diagnosis is usually made on an infant who in the first week of life presents with skin changes and/or liver problems and has low blood cell counts.
The entire procedure of stem cell therapy is completed in three days. The first day is filled with tests and the Stem Cell stimulation process is briefed to the patient. On the second day, administration of the treatment takes place, after which supportive therapy helps the patient recover. Stem Cell Therapy for Systemic Lupus comprises the following schedule:
- Taking a facility-arranged taxi to the hospital.
- Interacting with physicians to go through the entire treatment plan and clear any questions.
- Completing the Admissions Process
- Undergoing pre-treatment screening and diagnostics.
- Using some complementary therapy.
- Receiving Systemic Lupus Treatment with Stem Cells.
- Following different complementary therapies.
- Attending Physiotherapy (if needed).
- Provision of Supportive Therapies.
- Attending Physiotherapy.
- Finishing Discharge Formalities.
- Getting returned to the airport.
During the admittance, the patient must provide identification and previous treatment documentation for smooth preceding.
Stem Cell Therapy is well-known as a costly treatment modality and on a whole, this fact could be considered true, but, when compared with the accumulated cost of using conventional treatments, the cost of stem cell therapy for Systemic Lupus doesn’t even come close.
Secondly, Stem Cell Therapy in India is even more cost-efficient, due to the recent developments in the field of medicare and hence, India has also started to be known as the global centre for quality stem cell treatment.
The cost of treatments in this highly competitive is mostly dependent on the patients’ medical history, present condition, number of stem cells required, type of condition and the age and weight of the patients.
The rate of success of Systemic Lupus treatment differs from person to person and is more efficient in a few folks due to unknown parameters, nevertheless the average total success rate attained on our premises when combined with supporting therapies ranks among the best stem cell therapy centres in India. The following are some of the known successes of stem cell therapy in Stem Cell Care India:
- In the majority of the individuals, the concerning rashes were found to be healing at an amazing rate after stem cell therapy.
- Most of the patients also stated that the inflation has become more bearable post-stem cell treatment.
- Mouth Sores and Fatigue was also found to be improving post the administration of stem cells in the patients.
- The defective immune cells are successfully suppressed and marked for removal from the body by the stem cells.
- Some patients were also found to be more active and have undergone mental improvement post-therapy.
The information displayed above indicates the average rate of improvement in each patient over a specific time period and is subject to change.
Stem Cell Care India Trust is here to help you live your life with ease and comfort. We are one of the top companies when it comes to regenerative medicine in India. Our goal is to provide advanced treatments, especially when it comes to chronic conditions like Systemic Lupus. We also want you to feel at home while you’re receiving prescribed stem cell treatment so we will do everything we can to make sure you’re comfortable. This includes ensuring that there are no long procedures or unnecessary paperwork involved – instead, we prefer advanced paperwork filing, and therapy administration only takes about 3-4 days.
Additional advantages that the patient enjoys by preferring to stem cells rather than the conventional treatment methods are as follows:
- The stem cell therapy has been proven in various clinical studies to be safe from any side effects.
- Stem Cell is a method of improving the body’s own regenerative capabilities, can mark damaged cells for removal, and transform them into needed cells for an even better cure.
- The regenerative and protective effects of stem cell therapy also lasts for an extended period of time so as to avoid any future complication.
- As stem cell treatment is administered directly in the affected area, the resilience of treatment remains high and best results are expected.
- The price of stem cell therapy is comparatively low in India from western countries and comes out to be less than the accumulated expenditure on conventional treatments.
Stem Cell Care India, a reputable stem cell clinic, strives to make stem cell treatment readily available to anybody in need. As such, we have set up several measures of quality control to make sure that our patients receive the best care possible. We emphasize ensuring that all the safety precautions for carrying out therapy are met and have editorial control over the processing of our cells to guarantee the consistency of the treatment. Our quality control regulations are as follows:
- Prior to analysis, all batches of stem cells are checked for microbial infections.
- The stem cells and the medium used are thoroughly tested to ensure they are free of Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma.
- Endotoxin testing is another critical component of maintaining stem cell security, and batches are only allowed if endotoxin levels are less than the specified threshold.
- Stem Cells are frequently checked for any additional genetic changes or the presence of microbial organisms that might disrupt or impair the patient’s therapy.
- Each batch of stem cells comes with a “Certificate of Analysis,” which guarantees that the cells have been thoroughly evaluated and are safe to use
Lupus is an autoimmune disorder that alters the body’s immune system, resulting in inflammation and other ill effects like rashes and hair loss. Although it is painful, it doesn’t tend to have any long-term impacts, so long as the disease hasn’t affected your internal organs like your heart or brain. This complexly-autoimmune disease is associated with inflammatory responses triggered by several genetic factors and also a series of environmental triggers such as viruses.
However, stem cells possess anti-inflammatory properties which can decrease the inflammation being experienced and in turn promote regeneration by regularizing or shutting off immune cells.
The treatment of systematic lupus by the use of stem cells has been found to be extremely effective and many patients even reported that their overall way of life was transformed into a new, more active and less painful one.
Jonathan T. Ellison (Ontario, Canada): I came to Stem Cell Care India with over 6 years of Systemic Lupus and was desperate to find a cure. I opted for Stem Cell Therapy and was administered the treatment. I was surprised to see the results. My lupus symptoms were all gone in just a few weeks and I was able to resume my normal life. I can say in all honesty, that Stem Cell Therapy has given me a new lease on life.
Lorine R. Decamp (Dallas, Texas): I was able to find the best stem cell treatment for systemic lupus from India in the form of Stem Cell Care India. I was skeptical at first but the results and the rate at which I was able to improve my condition were commendable. I’ll admit that I was very scared but somehow felt confident too as the staff there had explained to me every part of the procedure in simple terms. I’m happy to be alive and healthy! Thanks SCCI staff and doctors.
Utkarsh Rajput (Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan): I have lupus and they have treated me very well. I am very happy with my results so far. There is a lot of improvement. I have been to many doctors and I have had a lot of procedures done but this one was very different. I had stem cell injections and they worked very well for me. It is a less painful treatment. I was very happy with the results. I would recommend it to anyone.