Parkinson’s disease happens when there is a problem with certain nerve cells in the brain. This disease affects the way you move because of inadequate production of dopamine, which is an important chemical that sends signals to the part of the brain that controls movement. Parkinson’s is a progressive disease whose symptoms take few years to surface.
Parkinson’s is an illness that affects the central nervous system with a direct blow on the brain, and spinal cord and usually only affects adults. More specifically, this disease damages a group of nerve cells in the deepest part of the brain called the Basal Ganglia. There are quiet a few reasons leading to Parkinson’s disease, including aging and poisons in the environment. To cure Parkinson’s disease, stem cell treatment is highly popular.
These nerve cells make and use a brain chemical called dopamine to send messages to other parts of the brain to coordinate body movements. When someone suffers from Parkinson’s disease, the dopamine levels are low. So, the body doesn’t get the right messages required to move normally.
About 1 million people in the United States alone have Parkinson’s, and both men and women can be affected by it. It usually affects the elderly population someone older than 50 and it becomes common as people get older.
Many people wonder if you’re more likely to inherit the Parkinson’s disease due to hereditary or not. The role that heredity plays isn’t completely understood, however, if someone has a close relative with Parkinson’s the chances of developing the disease becomes very high. But Parkinson’s disease is not transmittable. You can’t get it by simply being around someone who has it. An effective Parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi, India that StemCellCareIndia offers can prove to be a boon for you.
The four main symptoms of Parkinson’s are:
- Slow movement
- Problems with balance or walking
- Stiff muscles
Tremor, which essentially means shaking or trembling. Tremor may affect your hands, arms, or legs.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include tremors or trembling (shaking hands are often the most telltale signs of Parkinson’s, including difficulty in maintaining balance and coordination; trouble standing or walking; stiffness; and general loss in swiftness.
Over the years, a person with Parkinson’s may have trouble smiling, talking, or swallowing. Their faces may appear flat and expression less, but people with Parkinson’s have feelings – even though their faces don’t always show it. Sometimes people with the disease can have trouble with thinking and remembering, too. Stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s is quiet popular and effective.
Because of problems with balance, some people with Parkinson’s frequently loose balance and fall, which can result in broken bones. Some people with Parkinson’s may also feel sad or depressed and lose interest in the things they used to do.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease appear gradually and get worse over time. But because Parkinson’s disease usually develops slowly, most people who suffer from it can live a long and relatively healthy life. Parkinson’ disease stem cell treatment in India is popular and trusted.
Your health care provider may carry out certain tests to determine whether you have Parkinson’s disease or not. The tests include:
- Blood tests may be done to check for abnormal thyroid hormone levels or liver damage.
- An imaging test (such as a CT scan or an MRI) may be used to check for signs of a stroke or brain tumor.
- PET, sometimes may detect low levels of dopamine in the brain, a key feature of Parkinson’s. But PET scanning isn’t commonly used to evaluate Parkinson’s because it’s costly, not available in many hospitals, and only used experimentally.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offers cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and is extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for any further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from experienced physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine the tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing Graft vs host disease GVHD, wherein the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Parkinson’s disease stem cell Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counseling for speedy recovery.
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?Parkinson’s is caused by progressive deterioration of neurons within the brain region referred to as nucleus Niger. Neurons once signals usually they manufacture a form of neurochemical referred to as monoamine neurotransmitter that controls sleek and balanced muscular movement. A down regulation of monoamine neurotransmitter might end in associate degree abnormal nerve functioning resulting in loss of ability and dominant body movements.
- What are the dangerous factors related to the disease?Although the basic cause continues to be unknown, the disorder is principally related to the genetic disease.
- What are the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s’ Disease?Involuntary tremors, shaking voice, unrest head, tremors that worsen throughout emotional stress and reduce with rest, problem with balance, muscular rigidity, changes in walking pattern and posture etc.
- How is it conventionally diagnosed & treated?Conventionally drug medical aid and therapeutic rehabilitation approach were applied as a treatment for Parkinson’s, but the treatment failed to convince being effective in reversing the injury. In addition, long run use of hormone drugs might be terribly fatal, hospitable alternative unwanted facet effects. Parkinson’s stem cell treatment hospitals suffice and provide stem cell treatment for this particular disease.
- How will stem cells be helpful to treat?Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are changeable and might metamorph into unnamable range of cells as per the necessity. This outstanding property of stem cells is utilized for treating the spread of diseases. These cells are isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as animal tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting into the body, these cells start to speedily multiply to revive broken neurons, regularize the assembly of neurotransmitters together with monoamine neurotransmitter to retain the brain’s traditional performance back.Additionally to somatic cell medical aid, a stimulation medical aid also can be applied, whereby the organ is excited to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to make microenvironment. The stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s can act as a booster to market regeneration.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than standard treatment approach?Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive related to the several facet effects. Though stem cells naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate the lost neurons to enhance the impaired functions. In addition, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the complete treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects, which is why Parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi has gained popularity.
7. How do I do know if I’m the proper candidate for the stem cells treatment?
There are several necessary problems that need to be addressed before choosing the treatment, which might provide satisfactory answer solely by consultants. Thus, it’s forever sensible to consult, and choose the proper stem cells treatment pattern.
Angela From UK Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
Angela, my 59-year-old mother from UK showed the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and then I contacted numerous top medical specialists and followed their opinion and instructions. However, Parkinson’s is a very chronic progressive ailment and with the progress of the ailment my mother’s condition started weakening progressively and her medicines also increased which led to snowballing side-effects. When I lost all the optimism and confidence in treating her condition, one of my friends recommended me to opt for stem cell therapy treatment in India. After a speedy exploration about the facilities offering stem cell therapy in India, I came across Stem Cell Care India and they helped me in every facet related to my mother’s treatment planning in India. By God’s grace, within a petite period of time after stem cell therapy, my mother was more fluent and watchful, being more mobile and started intermingling in a better way than her prior condition. Thanks SCCI!
Charles Stemen from Australia Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
Charles Stemen from Australia came to India for his mother’s stem cell therapy in India for Parkinson’s disease. My mother at the age of 53 years was detected with Parkinson’s disease and her symptoms were very prolonged and throbbing to watch. She becomes reliant on others for her everyday activities. With time, her condition began giving her difficulties in smiling; swallowing, speaking and her face became expressionless. She was not able to think or remember much. Then after scores of research and discussion, I found that stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease appeared like a solution to her concern. We were not able to undergo it in Australia because of the financial restraints, however, I found Stem Cell Care India where they guaranteed us the finest stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s at a very cost-effective cost. I am happy that my mother underwent stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India and now her condition is also refining a lot. Before and after the treatment, we got admirable service and support from the entire team of SCCI. Thanks!
Azhar Visited India for Getting Stem Cell Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
I am Azhar and some years ago, in 2001, I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. I began to notice tremors in my left hand and started to lose my pace and drag my left leg. Then, I was spotted with Parkinson’s disease at the age of 44. I had re-wedded one year earlier and was literarily caught in the middle of life. I was still a young man and often had to face strange responses from persons, who were not aware of my disease. I underwent a pallidotomy treatment almost a decade ago, which stopped the tremor in my right hand, but I lost my harmonization. I used to fall a lot before the pallidotomy, as I was tripping a lot. Despite this devastating diagnosis, I remained with a positive outlook all the time. Some 5-6 years back, I started being miserable and my right hand also started to have tremors. I got exhausted of taking so much medicine. By then, we began to research the internet about stem cell therapy and numerous clinics that are offering stem cells treatment in India. Only then, we came to know about the expertise of Stem Cell Care India.
I flew down to India and opted for stem cell treatment in this hospital. It was a rewarding experience. I had a smile on my face, had more expression, became chattier, and recovered my confidence. Prior to the treatment, I used to freeze often and was not able to move. After the stem cell treatment, I would no longer freeze. My handwriting has also improved. I felt much better after my stem cell therapy, my hopelessness improved and I just want to keep going now; like being unrestrained after having been tied down at length.
Mr. Thomas Jones from USA – Parkinson Patient Story
Mr. Thomas Jones 60 years old suffering from Parkinson Disease was not able to walk properly, rather he walks a little distance and falls down. As time passes, his voice getting crumbling due to which other person was unable to understand him.
Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India