Parkinson’s disease happens when there is a problem with certain nerve cells in the brain. This disease affects the way you move because of inadequate production of dopamine, an important chemical that sends signals to the part of the brain that controls movement. Parkinson’s is progressive but the symptoms take many years to surface.
There are many reasons behind Parkinson’s disease, including aging and poisons in the environment. Parkinson’s is an illness that affects the central nervous system with a direct blow on the brain and the spinal cord and usually only affects adults. More specifically, this disease damages a group of nerve cells in the deep part of the brain called the Basal Ganglia.
These nerve cells make and use a brain chemical called dopamine to send messages to other parts of the brain to coordinate body movements. When someone has Parkinson’s disease, dopamine levels are low. So, the body doesn’t get the right messages it needs to move normally.
About 1 million people in the United States alone have Parkinson’s, and both men and women can get it. It usually affects the older population someone older than 50 and it becomes more common as people get older.
Many people wonder if you’re more likely to get Parkinson’s disease is hereditary or not. The role that heredity plays isn’t completely understood, however, if someone has a close relative with Parkinson’s the chances of developing the disease becomes very high. But Parkinson’s disease is not transmittable. You can’t get it by simply being around someone who has it. An effective parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi, India that StemCellCareIndia offers can prove to be a boon for you.
The four main symptoms of Parkinson’s are:
Problems with balance or walking
Tremor, which means shaking or trembling. Tremor may affect your hands, arms, or legs.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include tremors or trembling (shaking hands are often the most telltale signs of Parkinsons, including difficulty in maintaining balance and coordination; trouble standing or walking; stiffness; and general slowness.
Over the years, a person with Parkinson’s may have trouble smiling, talking, or swallowing. Their faces may appear flat and without expression, but people with Parkinson’s have feelings – even though their faces don’t always show it. Sometimes people with the disease can have trouble with thinking and remembering, too.
Because of problems with balance, some people with Parkinson’s fall down a lot, which can result in broken bones. Some people with Parkinson’s may also feel sad or depressed and lose interest in the things they used to do.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease appear gradually and get worse over time. But because Parkinson’s disease usually develops slowly, most people who have it can live a long and relatively healthy life.
Your health care provider may do certain tests to determine whether you have Parkinson’s disease or not. The tests include:
- Blood tests may be done to check for abnormal thyroid hormone levels or liver damage.
- An imaging test (such as a CT scan or an MRI) may be used to check for signs of a stroke or brain tumour.
- PET, sometimes may detect low levels of dopamine in the brain, a key feature of Parkinson’s. But PET scanning isn’t commonly used to evaluate Parkinson’s because it’s costly, not available in many hospitals, and only used experimentally.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favourable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing GVHD, whereby the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimise the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counselling for speedy recovery.
1.What causes Parkinson’s Disease?
Parkinson’s is caused by progressive deterioration of neurons within the brain region referred to as nucleus niger. Neurons once signals usually they manufacture a form of neurochemical referred to as monoamine neurotransmitter, that controls sleek and balanced muscular movement. A down regulation of monoamine neurotransmitter might end in associate degree abnormal nerve functioning resulting in loss of ability dominantbody movements.
2.What are the danger factors related to the disease?
Although the basis cause continues to be unknown, the disorder is principally related to the genetic disease.
3.What are the signs and symptoms of Parkinsons’ Disease?
Involuntary tremors, shaking voice, unrest head, tremors that worsen throughout emotional stress and reduce with rest, problem with balance, muscular rigidiy, changes in walking pattern and posture etc.
4.How is it conventionally treated & diagnosed?
Conventionally drug medical aid and therapeutic rehabilitation approach were applied as a treatment for parkinson’s, but the treatment failed to convince be effective in reversing the injury. in addition, long run use of hormone drugs might be terribly fatal, hospitable alternative unwanted facet effects.
5.How will stem cells be helpful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are changeable and might metamorphic into unnameable range of cells as per the necessity. This outstanding property of stem cells is exploited for treating a spread of diseases. These cells is isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as animal tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting into the body, these cells will speedily multiply with the nice speed to revive brokenneurons, regularize the assembly of neurotransmitters together with monoamine neurotransmitter to retain the brain’s traditional perform back. additionally to somatic cell medical aid, a stimulation medical aid also can be applied, whereby the organ is excited to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to makemicroenvironment. This treatment can act as a booster to market regeneration.
6.Why is stem cells treatment higher than standard treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach extremely invasive related to several facet effects. though stem cells will naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate lost neurons to enhance impaired functions. in addition, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the complete treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects.
7.How do I do know if I’m the proper candidate for the stem cells treatment?
There are several necessary problems to be addressed before choosing the treatment, which might sati fully answered solely by consultants. Thus, it’s forever sensible to consult, and choose the proper stem cells treatment pattern.
Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India