Parkinson’s disease happens when there is a problem with certain nerve cells in the brain. This disease affects the way you move because of inadequate production of dopamine, which is an important chemical that sends signals to the part of the brain that controls movement. Parkinson’s is a progressive disease whose symptoms take few years to surface.
Parkinson’s is an illness that affects the central nervous system with a direct blow on the brain, and spinal cord and usually only affects adults. More specifically, this disease damages a group of nerve cells in the deepest part of the brain called the Basal Ganglia. There are quiet a few reasons leading to Parkinson’s disease, including aging and poisons in the environment. To cure Parkinson’s disease, stem cell treatment is highly popular.
These nerve cells make and use a brain chemical called dopamine to send messages to other parts of the brain to coordinate body movements. When someone suffers from Parkinson’s disease, the dopamine levels are low. So, the body doesn’t get the right messages required to move normally.
About 1 million people in the United States alone have Parkinson’s, and both men and women can be affected by it. It usually affects the elderly population someone older than 50 and it becomes common as people get older.
Many people wonder if you’re more likely to inherit the Parkinson’s disease due to hereditary or not. The role that heredity plays isn’t completely understood, however, if someone has a close relative with Parkinson’s the chances of developing the disease becomes very high. But Parkinson’s disease is not transmittable. You can’t get it by simply being around someone who has it. An effective Parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi, India that StemCellCareIndia offers can prove to be a boon for you.
The four main symptoms of Parkinson’s are:
- Slow movement
- Problems with balance or walking
- Stiff muscles
Tremor, which essentially means shaking or trembling. Tremor may affect your hands, arms, or legs.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include tremors or trembling (shaking hands are often the most telltale signs of Parkinson’s, including difficulty in maintaining balance and coordination; trouble standing or walking; stiffness; and general loss in swiftness.
Over the years, a person with Parkinson’s may have trouble smiling, talking, or swallowing. Their faces may appear flat and expression less, but people with Parkinson’s have feelings – even though their faces don’t always show it. Sometimes people with the disease can have trouble with thinking and remembering, too. Stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s is quiet popular and effective.
Because of problems with balance, some people with Parkinson’s frequently loose balance and fall, which can result in broken bones. Some people with Parkinson’s may also feel sad or depressed and lose interest in the things they used to do.
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease appear gradually and get worse over time. But because Parkinson’s disease usually develops slowly, most people who suffer from it can live a long and relatively healthy life. Parkinson’ disease stem cell treatment in India is popular and trusted.
Parkinson’s disease is a condition that makes it difficult to control one’s movement and get things done. It can be challenging because of its progressive nature and its challenges. It’s thought to affect about 1% of the population over 65 years of age. Parkinson’s disease (PD) has several forms, including the following:
- Idiopathic Parkinson’s disease: Idiopathic Parkinson’s disease is the most common type of this chronic movement disorder, an illness that usually affects older individuals, with an average age of onset around 60 and its causes are unknown, generally assumed to be a mix of genetic and environmental factors.
- Juvenile and early-onset Parkinson’s disease: These two forms are considerably similar to each other with the only difference being the age difference. Juvenile PD affects people before the age of 21 while people between 21 and 40 when diagnosed are stated as those affected by Early-onset or young-onset PD. This form of PD is rare and has similar symptoms to that of Idiopathic PD with the difference that it has a slow progressive rate and its symptoms are a bit more extreme due to the patient being in the prime of his/her life.
- Multiple system atrophy: It is a neurodegenerative disease resulting from the loss of nerve cells involved in regulating movement and the autonomic nervous system. MSA is characterized by the presence of clumps of alpha-synuclein protein in glial cells and not nerve cells. In most cases of MSA, people experience problems with speech and sleep as well as uncoordinated movements that progressively worsen as time goes on. These symptoms typically appear at around the age of 50.
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP): Progressive supranuclear palsy, also called Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome, is an uncommon parkinsonian syndrome. It can be seen manifesting in adults over the age of 50. It progresses much more rapidly than Idiopathic Parkinson’s and shows specific signs like rigidity, bradykinesia (slow movements), and postural instability. The differences between PSP and Idiopathic PD are based on their supranuclear involvement in the cortical brain regions related to coordination of movement, and sequencing activities in the central nervous system to initiate proper muscle movement.
- Drug-induced Parkinson’s: Drug-induced Parkinsonism is the second most common cause of Parkinsonism. It can occur when a drug interferes with dopamine transmission in your body. The risk of getting it increases as you age. According to research published in Movement Disorders, researchers found the average age of onset for drug-induced Parkinsonism was 70.
- Corticobasal syndrome: It is also one of the rare types of Parkinson’s disease and it is the result of the build-up of Tau, a type of protein in one’s brain. Its symptoms could be muscle stiffness, improper limb control on one side of the body, tremors, slow or slurry speech, dementia, swallowing issues, etc.
- Vascular Parkinson’s: Vascular Parkinsonism occurs when small strokes make the area of your brain which controls movement unable to function correctly. This can lead to similar symptoms as Parkinson’s such as tremors, stiff limbs, and a slow turning of thoughts. Though vascular Parkinsonism often affects the lower body rather than being global like other forms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB): It generally occurs in individuals over the age of 50, and is characterized by a gradual loss of intellect. Patients typically experience problems thinking and remembering things; slight fluctuations in cognition can go unnoticed as well as small memory lapses. Detailed visual hallucinations and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep behavior disorder (acting out vivid, mostly unpleasant dreams by calling out or moving your arms and legs) are additional symptoms that result from DLB.
There is no single cause of Parkinson’s disease. Some factors that have been confirmed to be linked to increased risks include:
- Genetic Cause: Researchers have identified specific genetic mutations that can cause Parkinson’s in uncommon cases. However, these are known to be associated with many family members affected by the disease.
- Environmental Conditions: Studies show an increased risk of Parkinson’s disease in individuals who have been exposed to toxins or environmental factors. Exposure can be implicated based on age, smoking history, drinking alcohol, and the presence of motor impairments.
- Presence of Lewy bodies: Clumps of specific substances that are found in brain cells are a microscopic marker of Parkinson’s disease. These are conglomerations called Lewy bodies, and researchers believe they hold an important clue to the cause of Parkinson’s.
- Alpha-synuclein: Although many substances are found within Lewy bodies, scientists believe an important one is a natural and widespread protein called alpha-synuclein. It’s found in all Lewy bodies and at this time it’s believed to be an important factor for not only PD but also other disorders that affect cognition as well as movement.
Your health care provider may carry out certain tests to determine whether you have Parkinson’s disease or not. The tests include:
- Blood tests may be done to check for abnormal thyroid hormone levels or liver damage.
- An imaging test (such as a CT scan or an MRI) may be used to check for signs of a stroke or brain tumor.
- PET, sometimes may detect low levels of dopamine in the brain, a key feature of Parkinson’s. But PET scanning isn’t commonly used to evaluate Parkinson’s because it’s costly, not available in many hospitals, and only used experimentally.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offers cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and is extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for any further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from experienced physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine the tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing Graft vs host disease GVHD, wherein the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Parkinson’s disease stem cell Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counseling for speedy recovery.
The procedure of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India is administered across three days as follows:
DAY 1 –
- Pick-up from Airport to Hospital.
- Doubt Clearing and Briefing Session with the assigned doctor.
- Completion of admission paperwork and formalities.
- Prescribed Pre-Treatment Diagnosis and Lab Tests.
- Participation in recommended supportive therapy.
DAY 2 –
- Administration of Stem Cell Therapy.
- Undergoing Physiotherapy.
- Participation in recommended supportive therapy.
DAY 3 –
- Participation in recommended supportive therapy.
- Undergoing Physiotherapy.
- Completing Discharge formalities.
- Drop back at the Airport.
Note: Please make sure you carry your identification documents and complete medical history for unobstructed experience during admission and consultation, respectively.
Stem cell therapy utilizing autologous stem cells acquired from the patient’s own bone marrow has shown some very promising results. Mesenchymal cells are the bone marrow derived stem cells that are collected from the hip bone. The mesenchymal cells are then taken to the laboratory and separated in by centrifugation process. Half of the stem cells are then injected in the vertebral column using the intra thecal injection. The rest of the bone marrow is then sent to a special laboratory where it is then amplified multiple times. The stem cells convert these into a neural progenitor cells which offer subsequent administrations. This subsequent administration is then witnessed via intra venous rout.
- What causes Parkinson’s Disease?Parkinson’s is caused by progressive deterioration of neurons within the brain region referred to as nucleus Niger. Neurons once signals usually they manufacture a form of neurochemical referred to as monoamine neurotransmitter that controls sleek and balanced muscular movement. A down regulation of monoamine neurotransmitter might end in associate degree abnormal nerve functioning resulting in loss of ability and dominant body movements.
- What are the dangerous factors related to the disease?Although the basic cause continues to be unknown, the disorder is principally related to the genetic disease.
- What are the signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s’ Disease?Involuntary tremors, shaking voice, unrest head, tremors that worsen throughout emotional stress and reduce with rest, problem with balance, muscular rigidity, changes in walking pattern and posture etc.
- How is it conventionally diagnosed & treated?Conventionally drug medical aid and therapeutic rehabilitation approach were applied as a treatment for Parkinson’s, but the treatment failed to convince being effective in reversing the injury. In addition, long run use of hormone drugs might be terribly fatal, hospitable alternative unwanted facet effects. Parkinson’s stem cell treatment hospitals suffice and provide stem cell treatment for this particular disease.
- How will stem cells be helpful to treat?Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are changeable and might metamorph into unnamable range of cells as per the necessity. This outstanding property of stem cells is utilized for treating the spread of diseases. These cells are isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as animal tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting into the body, these cells start to speedily multiply to revive broken neurons, regularize the assembly of neurotransmitters together with monoamine neurotransmitter to retain the brain’s traditional performance back.Additionally to somatic cell medical aid, a stimulation medical aid also can be applied, whereby the organ is excited to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to make microenvironment. The stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s can act as a booster to market regeneration.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than standard treatment approach?Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive related to the several facet effects. Though stem cells naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate the lost neurons to enhance the impaired functions. In addition, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the complete treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects, which is why Parkinson’s disease stem cell treatment in Delhi has gained popularity.
7. How do I do know if I’m the proper candidate for the stem cells treatment?
There are several necessary problems that need to be addressed before choosing the treatment, which might provide satisfactory answer solely by consultants. Thus, it’s forever sensible to consult, and choose the proper stem cells treatment pattern.
The significant improvements of stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India observed and experienced by our past customers are as follows:
- Depreciation of the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Reduction and relief from tremors, rigidness, and bradykinesia.
- Improvement in impaired muscles and better movement coordination.
- Finer posture balance, speech, and writing ability.
Stem cells’ ability to regenerate caused researchers to use them to treat Parkinson’s disease. Although nerve cells destroyed by the disease do not spring back to life like movies might show, studies have shown that stem cells can form mature neurons vital for a healthy body.
Stem cells have been proven to be “neurogenic” in that they can give rise to new brain cells, more specifically neurons. It has been concluded that they can help support the regrowth and repair of the damaged brain matrix and DA (dopamine) neurons. Stem cell treatment is also promising because it has demonstrated the ability to stimulate a recovery process of degenerating neurons and restore these axions to their normal function.
At Stem Cell Care India, we strive to deliver nothing but the best results by assigning only the most experienced professionals and following international security guidelines. We offer reasonably priced treatments without compromising quality, giving our clients a promise of guaranteed safety. Every individual who comes to us is a new opportunity. We want you to be successful in your treatment, so feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns throughout your wellness journey – we’ll stand by you every step of the way!
In our quest to be leaders in bringing the mainstream, natural therapeutics of the 21st century to the general population and making them mainstream, we have identified the incredible potential of stem cells to cure a variety of diseases that have been long considered incurable. Our company is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of our customers through the latest medical innovations, education about state-of-the-art treatment, and better healthcare delivery. We strive to increase access to high-quality care for all people cost-effectively.
The cost of treatment can depend on many factors, including the type of stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s disease in New Delhi, the number of cells needed, your current condition, and any pre-treatment tests. Of course, the cost in India is another factor that stokes hope for people in need it is very affordable and convenient even for those traveling from abroad with the state-of-the-art hospitals and advanced technology.
At Stem Cell Care India, we think that it’s important to provide the best and safest treatment available to our patients so we’ve committed ourselves to taking cost out of the equation by bringing international standards to the country with an expert team of physicians and clinics who are operating under globally recognized guidelines and charging a very affordable price.
After stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India, patients have shown excellent results. We have observed a vast majority of patients who have undergone the treatment have shown significant improvements. Some of the patients who were suffering from Parkinson’s disease before undergoing treatment were able to walk without support and also improved their hand motions after struggling with it for quite some time. There are even some cases where certain symptoms temporary get reduced substantially that the patient feels like his or her original self again.
No matter where you are in the world, stem cell treatment in India is always a viable solution if Parkinson’s disease has made its shadowy presence known in your body. There’s no such thing as being too far away from expert treatment because innovative medical research is constantly on the lookout to improve and develop new methods of using these exceptional cells to treat poor health conditions.
The advantages of stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s disease in India are numerous, but among them are some that must be known by every patient planning to undergo the therapy. These primary advantages are as follows:
- No need for long-term admittance (except in rare conditions).
- Long-Lasting benefits of the therapy.
- Targeted Implantations to increase the efficiency of the treatment.
- Organic and secure way to power up the body’s neuro-regenerative and protective abilities.
- Minimally invasive and way less painful than other surgical ways of treatment.
- More affordable than the total average cost that would instead be required to cure the disease using traditional techniques.
When it comes to stem cell treatments and India, the first things that come to mind are clinics offering stem cell treatments with varying degrees of certainty or legitimacy. Stem Cell Care India is a healthcare company that offers stem cell treatments for multiple conditions at extremely affordable fees. The guidelines followed by our experts to maintain and control the quality of the stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s disease in India are as follows:
- All stem cells are tested before administration to ensure infection-free stem cell treatments.
- To avoid contamination, we gram-test every batch at multiple states to maintain the highest safety of the patients.
- Even the tools and media used for the treatment are tested Gram Bacteria and Mycoplasma as we “Do Not Compromise with Safety”.
- Contamination is one of the major issues faced by other stem cell clinics in India, therefore, we precisely screen the final wash of the stem cell source for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- We also screen every batch of the stem cells for the endotoxin and only allow it to pass on to the next stage if the quantity measure is within the allowed limit.
- Every batch of cells comes with a “Certificate of Analysis” which ensures that they have been carefully tested and pass all the required criteria.
- Each batch also undergoes a study of karyotyping to detect mutational alterations.
Parkinson’s disease is a difficult condition to treat. It directly affects the brain, where a chemical imbalance occurs that severely weakens motor functions and limits speech. However, multiple studies show that stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India has a great potential to reverse these negative effects for the patients by stimulating growth cells, which in turn can halt disease progression.
After stem cell therapy, most patients have noticed improvements in their quality of life. While the results may vary based on each individual and the specifics of their condition, a halt in the progression of Parkinson’s disease has resulted as the most common symbol of the success of this treatment. Some other benefits that have been recorded or reported by patients include physical movement and motor function improvements.
Angela From UK Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
Angela, my 59-year-old mother from UK showed the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and then I contacted numerous top medical specialists and followed their opinion and instructions. However, Parkinson’s is a very chronic progressive ailment and with the progress of the ailment my mother’s condition started weakening progressively and her medicines also increased which led to snowballing side-effects. When I lost all the optimism and confidence in treating her condition, one of my friends recommended me to opt for stem cell therapy treatment in India. After a speedy exploration about the facilities offering stem cell therapy in India, I came across Stem Cell Care India and they helped me in every facet related to my mother’s treatment planning in India. By God’s grace, within a petite period of time after stem cell therapy, my mother was more fluent and watchful, being more mobile and started intermingling in a better way than her prior condition. Thanks SCCI!
Charles Stemen from Australia Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
Charles Stemen from Australia came to India for his mother’s stem cell therapy in India for Parkinson’s disease. My mother at the age of 53 years was detected with Parkinson’s disease and her symptoms were very prolonged and throbbing to watch. She becomes reliant on others for her everyday activities. With time, her condition began giving her difficulties in smiling; swallowing, speaking and her face became expressionless. She was not able to think or remember much. Then after scores of research and discussion, I found that stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease appeared like a solution to her concern. We were not able to undergo it in Australia because of the financial restraints, however, I found Stem Cell Care India where they guaranteed us the finest stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s at a very cost-effective cost. I am happy that my mother underwent stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s disease in India and now her condition is also refining a lot. Before and after the treatment, we got admirable service and support from the entire team of SCCI. Thanks!
Azhar Visited India for Getting Stem Cell Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
I am Azhar and some years ago, in 2001, I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. I began to notice tremors in my left hand and started to lose my pace and drag my left leg. Then, I was spotted with Parkinson’s disease at the age of 44. I had re-wedded one year earlier and was literarily caught in the middle of life. I was still a young man and often had to face strange responses from persons, who were not aware of my disease. I underwent a pallidotomy treatment almost a decade ago, which stopped the tremor in my right hand, but I lost my harmonization. I used to fall a lot before the pallidotomy, as I was tripping a lot. Despite this devastating diagnosis, I remained with a positive outlook all the time. Some 5-6 years back, I started being miserable and my right hand also started to have tremors. I got exhausted of taking so much medicine. By then, we began to research the internet about stem cell therapy and numerous clinics that are offering stem cells treatment in India. Only then, we came to know about the expertise of Stem Cell Care India.
I flew down to India and opted for stem cell treatment in this hospital. It was a rewarding experience. I had a smile on my face, had more expression, became chattier, and recovered my confidence. Prior to the treatment, I used to freeze often and was not able to move. After the stem cell treatment, I would no longer freeze. My handwriting has also improved. I felt much better after my stem cell therapy, my hopelessness improved and I just want to keep going now; like being unrestrained after having been tied down at length.
Mr. Thomas Jones from USA – Parkinson Patient Story
Mr. Thomas Jones 60 years old suffering from Parkinson Disease was not able to walk properly, rather he walks a little distance and falls down. As time passes, his voice getting crumbling due to which other person was unable to understand him.
All the patients receive a certificate that is essentially a third party certificate from the Nationally accredited laboratory. This is an evidence of the quality, quantity and the viability of the stem cells.
- 59% Patients demonstrated improvement in engine side effects like shaking, unbending nature, gradualness, of development and trouble with strolling and walk.
- 48% Patients demonstrated improvement in intellectual and conduct manifestations demantia, consideration deficiency, and memory misfortune.
- 54% Patients demonstrated improvement in tactile, rest, and enthusiastic side effects.
How does a specialist analyze Parkinson’s?
There are no particular tests for Parkinson’s sickness. The specialist will consider any known hereditary variables for or family ancestry of Parkinson’s ailment. The specialist will get some information about:
- Any current conditions
- Any medications the individual is taking
- Whether there has been introduction to specific synthetics
- If any nearby relatives have or have had Parkinson’s
- If the individual has any known hereditary elements that may build the hazard
Some early indicators for PD incorporate lost the feeling of smell and dozing issues, particularly REM rest issue. The early side effects can be like those that happen with different conditions. Be that as it may, if a specialist speculates PD, they will likely allude the patient to a nervous system specialist or to a development focus.
Parkinson's Disease Stem Cell Treatment in India
Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment of Parkinson’s in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s in India