Motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries, struck by/against and physical violence are some of the leading causes of traumatic brain injury. It is not a progressive condition. It is definitely possible for the improvements to last longer with stem cell therapy. However, patients and caregivers should maintain realistic expectations with brain injury stem cell treatment. At StemCellCareIndia, you can get assistance regarding brain injury stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Brain injuries can be fatal both mentally and physically. Common symptoms of the brain injury are:
Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Symptoms
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Drowsiness and lethargy
Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Symptoms
- Speaking problems
- Vision problems
- Fits or seizures
- Coma for more than 24 hours
- Numbness in fingers and toes
Traumatic brain injuries usually are rushed to emergency and expert doctors need to assess the condition at the earliest. Following tests may be performed for the assessment of the severity of brain injury.
- Glasgow Coma Scale: This 15-point test helps a doctor or other emergency medical personnel to assess the initial severity of a brain injury by evaluating a person’s ability to follow different directions and checking the movement of their eyes and limbs.
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan: In this, a detailed view of the brain is obtained using a series of X-rays. This unravels any fractures or internal bleeding in the brain (hemorrhage), bruised brain tissue (contusions), blood clots (hematomas) and brain tissue swelling.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Powerful radio waves and magnets are used to create a detailed view of the brain in MRI. This test may be used after the person’s condition has been stabilized.
Latest researches have unraveled the fact that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulation when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot take care of all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also exists. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offers cost-effective and painless collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and is extremely favorable for the purpose of tissue engineering. They might help in three prominent ways, these are – preventing damage, repairing damage and developing new medicines. The stem cell treatment for brain injury will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the Treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogeneic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for the allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine the tissue type. An expert will examine clearly to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples are then sent to the government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards incorporating the latest technologies. The client then receives a third party certificate from an internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing Graft Vs. Host Disease (GVHD), wherein the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize this risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Brain Injury stem cell treatment in India is handled by capable doctors who are experts in their stream of work.
Treatment Aftercare: The patient will be required to pay regular visit to the doctor as a part of the aftercare. Also, the provision for counselling is also available for speedy recovery in case of stem cell treatment for brain injury.
- Why is MS Troublesome to Diagnose?
Diagnosis of MS is incredibly difficult at an early stage as the symptoms are also very nonspecific and non-indicative of any alternative diseases of the central system. The initial symptoms are terribly temporary, inflicting no vital harm and thus are mostly unheeded simply by the individuals as such, no specific science lab check is being utilized, aside from MRI. This might be considerably useful in diagnosing partially to Professionally support the factors.
- Is MS Contagious or Inherited?
No, MS isn’t contagious neither is it directly transmissible. Studies have indicated a mixed impact of each genes and environmental factors on the development of MS. analysis has obviously urged that vulnerable people could have a familiar genetic contribution for MS, however, these people get to encounter some triggering issue from the setting to really develop MS. The analysis remains current to pinpoint the precise location of inductive factor, its environmental cause, bar and higher treatment.
- Is MS Fatal?
In general MS isn’t thought-about as a fatal malady, however the standard of life is often considerably affected in patients suffering with MS. intrinsically there exists no famed and full proof treatment to scale back the sufferings. However, several therapeutic and technological advances are created within the field of stem cells to seek out a cure for the malady.
- Can Stem Cell Treatment, Reverse my Damage?
Yes, stem cells are the pristine cells of the body, which might make to several differing types of cells upon the correct signaling. These cells are exploited with success to differentiate into neurons they need to be isolated from the terribly own potent sources of our body called Bone Marrow and fat Tissues. They’ll be minimally manipulated and ingrained back to the body to push neurodegenerations they are additionally known to be a good guiding system to tell apart self-tissue from the non self, thereby reducing any destruction.
Brain Injury stem cell hospitals undertake the procedure with utmost care and effectiveness.
The purpose of the brain injury stem cell treatment in Delhi is to heal the original brain injury so as to reestablish neurological function. Thus, a number of varieties of improvement are possible after our treatment and our previous patients have experienced the following:
- Enhanced motor function
- Better cognition and memory
- Better balance
- Augmented muscle strength and tone
- Better coordination
Stem cell treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) will concentrate on the subordinate brain injury, which is the upshot of biochemical and physiological events, finally leading to neuronal cell demise. Recent research has specified that the potential therapeutic advantage of stem cell therapy could be the upshot of the following mechanisms:
- Secrete growth factors to encourage functional result after brain injury through neurogenesis and Synaptogenesis.
- Produce and tempt several cytokines and trophic factors to augment angiogenesis and vascular stabilization in the lesion boundary zone;
- Reduce glial scar formation and encourage glial-axonal remodeling;
Segregate into cells of neural origin including neurons, astrocytes and glial cells.Stem cells consequently act in a pleiotropic way to encourage brain remodeling after brain injury by influencing numerous neural restorative functions such as synaptogenesis, angiogenesis and neurogenesis. Brain injury stem cell treatment in Delhi is all about careful handling of the ailment.
We believe that there is always hope and that patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are independent with an in-house medical department. We combine internationally accredited hospitals, next generation treatments, unique products and services that are integrative and effective to ensure the best possible treatment results.
Stem Cell Treatment for brain injury, Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, stem cell treatment for brain injury in Delhi, stem cell treatment for brain injury in India, stem cell Hospital for brain injury in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for brain injury in India