Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) is a severe blockage of the arteries, marked with reducing blood flow to the hands, feet and legs, and progressing to the point of severe pain, skin ulcers, gangrene or sores. It requires an immediate treatment to reestablishing the blood flow to the affected area or areas. Stem cell treatment for CLI in India, is a great way to cure the condition.
The critical limb ischemia stem cell therapy takes care of the following factors which include:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Overweight or obesity
- High blood pressure
- Age (Men over 60 and women after menopause)
- High cholesterol
- Family history of vascular disease
Do you Know about Critical Limb Ischemia?
What are the risk factors for Critical Limb Ischemia in patients with CLI?
Diabetes can increase the chance of CLI by up to three times. Diabetic patients are also at a higher risk of developing foot ulcers. Peripheral neuropathy allows them to feel less uncomfortable and to develop unsanitary sores or ulcers. Leg amputation becomes more possible as a result of this.
Tobacco smoking is related to 75% of patients with peripheral artery disease. Tobacco smoke includes nicotine and carbon monoxide, all of which can cause heart disease. Smoking cessation has been shown in studies to reduce the risk of coronary artery disease.
Hypertension, or elevated blood pressure, may cause abnormal blood vessel pressures, and can cause artery slowing. Stroke and coronary artery disease have also been implicated. CLI control of hypertension drugs has been one method of therapy.
Dyslipidemia is an aspect with an elevated blood lipid profile that contains high overall cholesterol levels, high triglyceride levels, low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and low lipoprotein levels (HDL). It is linked to obesity and will most likely be controlled by diet.
Obesity can contribute to the development of chronic limb ischemia, either directly or indirectly. It’s related to high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Obese people’s arteries are clogged by inflammatory responses in their bodies, according to studies. CLI complications are exacerbated, and the curing of bodies will be slowed.
By quitting smoking, losing weight, and maintaining a healthy diet, a change in lifestyle would almost certainly reduce the risk of CLI. However, avoiding the development of an illness in such advanced or untreatable conditions is out of our control. The best multi-specialty hospitals in India have stem cell therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia. To prevent amputation in ischemic patients, stem cells help improve blood supply.
Basic appendage ischemia is the propelled phase of fringe corridor ailment (PAD), which results from a dynamic thickening of a conduit’s covering (brought about by a development of plaque). This development of plaque, otherwise called atherosclerosis, limits or squares blood stream, decreasing dissemination of blood to the legs, feet, or hands.
The hazard factors for basic appendage ischemia include:
- Age (Men more than 60 and ladies after menopause)
- Overweight or stoutness
- Sedentary way of life
- High cholesterol
- High circulatory strain
- Family history of vascular sickness.
Following symptoms indicate that you require critical limb ischemia stem cell therapy are:
- Thickening of the toenails
- Absent or diminished pulse in the legs or feet
- Toe or foot sores, infections or ulcers that will not heal or heal very slowly
- Marked decrease in the temperature of your lower leg or foot as compared to the rest of your body.
- Severe pain or numbness in the legs and feet while not moving known as rest pain
- Shiny, smooth, dry skin in the legs or feet.
Pain at rest, gangrene and non-healing wounds are the manifestation of Critical Limb Ischemia. It is described as a burning pain in the arch or distal foot that occurs while the patient is recumbent but is also relieved when the patient returns to a position in which the feet are reliant. Objective hemodynamic parameters that carry the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia include an ankle-brachial index of 0.4 or less, an ankle systolic pressure of 50 mm Hg or less, or a toe systolic pressure of 30 mm Hg or less. Interference may include a conservative therapy, revascularization or amputation. Progressive gangrene, rapidly enlarging wounds or continuous ischemic rest pain can indicate a danger to the limb and advise the need for revascularization in patients with no prohibitive operative risks. Bypass grafts are usually required because of the multilevel and distal nature of the arterial contraction in critical limb ischemia. Patients with diabetes are more likely than other patients to have distal disease that is less agreeable to bypass grafting. Compared with amputation, revascularization is more affordable and is linked with better pre-operative morbidity and mortality. Limb preservation should be the main aim in most of the patients with critical limb ischemia.
An objective measurement of blood flow is taken care of using a hand-held Doppler probe and a blood pressure cuff. The cuff is inflated until the pulse distal to the cuff is no longer heard by Doppler. The cuff is then slowly deflated until the pulse is again detected. This measurement is recorded as the systolic pressure. An ankle systolic pressure of 50 mm Hg or less or a toe systolic pressure of 30 mm Hg or less suggests the presence of critical limb ischemia.
Ankle-brachial index is another parameter which is widely used in the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia. Stem cell treatment for CLI in India is provided capably by our efficient team of experts.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of:
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
Stem cell treatment for critical limb ischemia Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as physiotherapy, counselling, etc. for speedy recovery
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia
CLI stem cell therapy is a cutting edge technique that uses the stem cells of the patient to improve life quality and reduce signs of illness. This CLI treatment is offered in two forms to patients:
- A systemic IV injection, which is sent to the whole body of stem cells
- Based injection located in the affected limb
Stem cells are cells which have not yet made up their minds. They are able to become any cell such as nerves, sternum, cartilage, muscle or tendon in this undifferentiated condition. As a part of the stem Cell Therapy, critical limb ischemia is adipose, the fat tissue stem cells are available and they have a greater immunomodulatory potential, making them safe to use as well. They are readily available.
The stem cells are safely extracted from the body of the patient and redistributed to the appropriate region by stem Cell Therapy. This will be the lower limbs of vital limb ischemia therapy.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia works?
The treatment of stem cells necessitates inflicting tissue damage on the cells. The neo-vascular process, which replaces the broken arteries, is the stem cells’ inherent ability to create new vessels and arteries. It guarantees tissue regeneration as well as regular blood supply and oxygen supply.
There are three major stages in the stem cell therapy therapeutic process:
- Extracting 150-250 ccs of fat tissue – there is no chance of cancer or refusal since it is taken directly from the recipient. The procedure is minimally invasive, and the tissue taken from the abdomen is similarly liposuctive.
- Fat tissue recycling — After the tissue has been removed, it is transported to the on-site processing lab. The goal at this stage is to use a cell therapy-specific technique to separate and unlock the stem cells.
- Delivery of treatment — Patients are given extracted and activated stem cells.
Harvesting, processing, and treatment are the three steps that work together to support CLI patients with symptoms like: • Skin cold
- Events that occur regularly
- Muscle ache Muscle ache
Stem cell treatment develops in a healthy and efficient manner by using the body’s own remedies. Since there is no set timeframe for stem cell therapy advances, it can take a few weeks or months to see substantial effects. Ischemia of the legs can show itself in two ways: (1) persistent burning in the lower legs or feet that gets worse after the limb is lifted, or (2) ulcers and tissue loss. If you have any concerns, seek medical attention right away. Stem Cell Care India in India offers the best stem cell therapy, and the operation is highly effective and conducted under expert supervision.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia?
By treating critical limb ischemia, stem cell therapy tends to minimise disease-related symptoms and complications, such as tissue death. Our patients with critical limb ischemia see changes in some cases:
- More blood flow to the limbs • Less pain • Less sores and skin ulcers • Less fatigue
Obviously, no experimental treatment will guarantee success, but stem cell therapy is a potential solution to many traditional treatments. While critical limb ischemia therapy has not been approved by the FDA, studies have shown that it is worth exploring as a safe and effective CLI treatment. We provide an experienced counsellor to provide each patient with fair expectations about this care. The best multi-specialty hospital in India offers stem cell therapy in Delhi.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
There are treatments that can help improve a patient’s quality of life by reducing symptoms and problems associated with diseases. In vital limit Ischemia patients, improvements in one or more disease-related symptoms, such as reduced blood flow to the extremities, infection, skin ulcers, sores, fatigue, and so on, can be seen.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What is essential Limb Ischemia?
It is the foremost severe and progressive from of blood vessel occlusion disorder. Patients with CLI can experience severe leg pain at rest primarily attributable to poor blood flow. If unattended for an extended amount of your time, it will type severe gangrene resulting in limb loss.
- What square measure the chance factors related to the malady?
Critical Limb anemia is that the finish stage disorder of coronary artery disease. The foremost risk factors usually related to the disorder are age, smoking, overweight, diabetes, high force per unit area, high sterol etc.
- What square measure the signs and symptoms of the disease?
CLI is a lot of wish to be found in patients with the history of high force per unit area, high sterol or blood vessel blockages. Out of the numerous outstanding options the foremost obvious square measure pain or symptom within the feet, shiny, dry skin of the foot, Thickening of the toenails, Opened sores or ulcers, Dry black skin of the legs.
- How can it be conventionally treated?
Conventionally surgical operation, Stents or bypassing the artery through surgery square measure prescribed relying upon the severity of the malady, but recovery or reversal of injury isn’t warranted, in addition these approaches square measure related to several aspect effects.
- What is the ultimate outcome of its progression?
In case the ulcer is left untreated for a long period of time, the chances of limb loss shoots high.
- How will stem cells be useful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells square measure is mutable and may metamorph into an enumerable range of cells as per the necessity. This exceptional property of stem cells is exploited for treating various style of diseases. These cells are isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body called the animal tissue and the Bone Marrow. Upon implanting the procedure, these cells will speedily multiply with the good speed to revive broken fibres, revasculatur to bypass the blocked artery likewise will improve broken perform.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than typical treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive as compared to various other several aspect effects. Though stem cells will naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate lost neurons to enhance impaired functions. In addition since body’s own cells square measure used for repairing, the whole treatment is minimally invasive with none aspect effects.
The scrutiny of protocol for vascular surgery by the University of Crete in Greece was recently published as “Autologous Mesenchymal cells for the treatment of patients with critical limb ischemia”. The outcomes exhibit the likelihood of a promising treatment. The patients who underwent the treatment, all of them have been suggested to undergo a limb amputation operation.
The average age of the patient group that underwent the treatment was 69 years. Three out of the seven had already undergone prior amputation following the treatment. Four patients were diabetic and three suffered from hypertension. Two patients had hyperlipidemia and/or suffered from stenosis of superficial femoral artery.3 patients out of the total 6 improved post-treatment thus not necessitating amputation. One out of the two unlucky patients underwent amputation while the other patient has declined approval for the process even when it has emerged as a tremendously necessary medical decision. Ankle-brachial pressure index (ABPI) that measures the blood pressure of the lower zone of legs in comparison to that of the arms, specified that before the stem cell treatment, all the patients had severe arterial impairment. Post-treatment the index was amended by about 29% advising that the patients’ condition improved post treatment and they are of the moderate arterial damage grouping.
Post the treatment patients were able to walk better and the grievances of pain in the affected limb reduced by practically 22%. It was cited that the two patients who did not profit from the treatment belonged to the sub-category of suffering from stenosis of superficial femoral artery.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Stem Cell Treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia, Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in Delhi, stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, stem cell Hospital for Critical Limb Ischemia in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for Critical Limb Ischemia in India