Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) is a severe blockage of the arteries, marked with reducing blood flow to the hands, feet and legs, and progressing to the point of severe pain, skin ulcers, gangrene or sores. It requires an immediate treatment to reestablishing the blood flow to the affected area or areas. Stem cell treatment for CLI in India, is a great way to cure the condition.
The critical limb ischemia stem cell therapy takes care of the following factors which include:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Overweight or obesity
- High blood pressure
- Age (Men over 60 and women after menopause)
- High cholesterol
- Family history of vascular disease
Do you Know about Critical Limb Ischemia?
What are the risk factors for Critical Limb Ischemia in patients with CLI?
Diabetes can increase the chance of CLI by up to three times. Diabetic patients are also at a higher risk of developing foot ulcers. Peripheral neuropathy allows them to feel less uncomfortable and to develop unsanitary sores or ulcers. Leg amputation becomes more possible as a result of this.
Tobacco smoking is related to 75% of patients with peripheral artery disease. Tobacco smoke includes nicotine and carbon monoxide, all of which can cause heart disease. Smoking cessation has been shown in studies to reduce the risk of coronary artery disease.
Hypertension, or elevated blood pressure, may cause abnormal blood vessel pressures, and can cause artery slowing. Stroke and coronary artery disease have also been implicated. CLI control of hypertension drugs has been one method of therapy.
Dyslipidemia is an aspect with an elevated blood lipid profile that contains high overall cholesterol levels, high triglyceride levels, low-density lipoprotein (LDL), and low lipoprotein levels (HDL). It is linked to obesity and will most likely be controlled by diet.
Obesity can contribute to the development of chronic limb ischemia, either directly or indirectly. It’s related to high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Obese people’s arteries are clogged by inflammatory responses in their bodies, according to studies. CLI complications are exacerbated, and the curing of bodies will be slowed.
By quitting smoking, losing weight, and maintaining a healthy diet, a change in lifestyle would almost certainly reduce the risk of CLI. However, avoiding the development of an illness in such advanced or untreatable conditions is out of our control. The best multi-specialty hospitals in India have stem cell therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia. To prevent amputation in ischemic patients, stem cells help improve blood supply.
Basic appendage ischemia is the propelled phase of fringe corridor ailment (PAD), which results from a dynamic thickening of a conduit’s covering (brought about by a development of plaque). This development of plaque, otherwise called atherosclerosis, limits or squares blood stream, decreasing dissemination of blood to the legs, feet, or hands.
The hazard factors for basic appendage ischemia include:
- Age (Men more than 60 and ladies after menopause)
- Overweight or stoutness
- Sedentary way of life
- High cholesterol
- High circulatory strain
- Family history of vascular sickness.
Following symptoms indicate that you require critical limb ischemia stem cell therapy are:
- Thickening of the toenails
- Absent or diminished pulse in the legs or feet
- Toe or foot sores, infections or ulcers that will not heal or heal very slowly
- Marked decrease in the temperature of your lower leg or foot as compared to the rest of your body.
- Severe pain or numbness in the legs and feet while not moving known as rest pain
- Shiny, smooth, dry skin in the legs or feet.
Pain at rest, gangrene and non-healing wounds are the manifestation of Critical Limb Ischemia. It is described as a burning pain in the arch or distal foot that occurs while the patient is recumbent but is also relieved when the patient returns to a position in which the feet are reliant. Objective hemodynamic parameters that carry the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia include an ankle-brachial index of 0.4 or less, an ankle systolic pressure of 50 mm Hg or less, or a toe systolic pressure of 30 mm Hg or less. Interference may include a conservative therapy, revascularization or amputation. Progressive gangrene, rapidly enlarging wounds or continuous ischemic rest pain can indicate a danger to the limb and advise the need for revascularization in patients with no prohibitive operative risks. Bypass grafts are usually required because of the multilevel and distal nature of the arterial contraction in critical limb ischemia. Patients with diabetes are more likely than other patients to have distal disease that is less agreeable to bypass grafting. Compared with amputation, revascularization is more affordable and is linked with better pre-operative morbidity and mortality. Limb preservation should be the main aim in most of the patients with critical limb ischemia.
An objective measurement of blood flow is taken care of using a hand-held Doppler probe and a blood pressure cuff. The cuff is inflated until the pulse distal to the cuff is no longer heard by Doppler. The cuff is then slowly deflated until the pulse is again detected. This measurement is recorded as the systolic pressure. An ankle systolic pressure of 50 mm Hg or less or a toe systolic pressure of 30 mm Hg or less suggests the presence of critical limb ischemia.
Ankle-brachial index is another parameter which is widely used in the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia. Stem cell treatment for CLI in India is provided capably by our efficient team of experts.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
There are treatments that can help improve a patient’s quality of life by reducing symptoms and problems associated with diseases. In vital limit Ischemia patients, improvements in one or more disease-related symptoms, such as reduced blood flow to the extremities, infection, skin ulcers, sores, fatigue, and so on, can be seen.
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What is essential Limb Ischemia?
It is the foremost severe and progressive from of blood vessel occlusion disorder. Patients with CLI can experience severe leg pain at rest primarily attributable to poor blood flow. If unattended for an extended amount of your time, it will type severe gangrene resulting in limb loss.
- What square measure the chance factors related to the malady?
Critical Limb anemia is that the finish stage disorder of coronary artery disease. The foremost risk factors usually related to the disorder are age, smoking, overweight, diabetes, high force per unit area, high sterol etc.
- What square measure the signs and symptoms of the disease?
CLI is a lot of wish to be found in patients with the history of high force per unit area, high sterol or blood vessel blockages. Out of the numerous outstanding options the foremost obvious square measure pain or symptom within the feet, shiny, dry skin of the foot, Thickening of the toenails, Opened sores or ulcers, Dry black skin of the legs.
- How can it be conventionally treated?
Conventionally surgical operation, Stents or bypassing the artery through surgery square measure prescribed relying upon the severity of the malady, but recovery or reversal of injury isn’t warranted, in addition these approaches square measure related to several aspect effects.
- What is the ultimate outcome of its progression?
In case the ulcer is left untreated for a long period of time, the chances of limb loss shoots high.
- How will stem cells be useful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells square measure is mutable and may metamorph into an enumerable range of cells as per the necessity. This exceptional property of stem cells is exploited for treating various style of diseases. These cells are isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body called the animal tissue and the Bone Marrow. Upon implanting the procedure, these cells will speedily multiply with the good speed to revive broken fibres, revasculatur to bypass the blocked artery likewise will improve broken perform.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than typical treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive as compared to various other several aspect effects. Though stem cells will naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate lost neurons to enhance impaired functions. In addition since body’s own cells square measure used for repairing, the whole treatment is minimally invasive with none aspect effects.
The scrutiny of protocol for vascular surgery by the University of Crete in Greece was recently published as “Autologous Mesenchymal cells for the treatment of patients with critical limb ischemia”. The outcomes exhibit the likelihood of a promising treatment. The patients who underwent the treatment, all of them have been suggested to undergo a limb amputation operation.
The average age of the patient group that underwent the treatment was 69 years. Three out of the seven had already undergone prior amputation following the treatment. Four patients were diabetic and three suffered from hypertension. Two patients had hyperlipidemia and/or suffered from stenosis of superficial femoral artery.3 patients out of the total 6 improved post-treatment thus not necessitating amputation. One out of the two unlucky patients underwent amputation while the other patient has declined approval for the process even when it has emerged as a tremendously necessary medical decision. Ankle-brachial pressure index (ABPI) that measures the blood pressure of the lower zone of legs in comparison to that of the arms, specified that before the stem cell treatment, all the patients had severe arterial impairment. Post-treatment the index was amended by about 29% advising that the patients’ condition improved post treatment and they are of the moderate arterial damage grouping.
Post the treatment patients were able to walk better and the grievances of pain in the affected limb reduced by practically 22%. It was cited that the two patients who did not profit from the treatment belonged to the sub-category of suffering from stenosis of superficial femoral artery.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Critical limb ischemia (CLI) is a severe obstruction in the lower limbs’ arteries that substantially lower blood circulation. It is a severe type of peripheral arterial disease (PAD). However, it’s much less prevalent than claudication. PAD is caused by atherosclerosis, the gradual stiffening and constriction of the arteries caused by the development of fatty deposits termed plaque due to hyperlipidemia caused by illnesses such as diabetes mellitus.
Critical Limb Ischemia can be classified into four categories based on the severity of its condition as follows:
- Stage 1: Asymptomatic, this phase of CLI in which any of the symptoms are not visible or are felt by the patient. The severity in this phase is generally low.
- Stage 2: Intermittent claudication, this is the stage of the condition that can give rise to muscle pain while performing activities. When such pain arises, doctors may see it as a result of excessive physical activity and no rest and, therefore, may not be able to detect it at first.
- Stage 3: Ischemic rest pain, this is where the condition of the patients begins to get severe and the conditions begin to clarify their presence. The symptoms of this stage are burning pain that worsens at night in the ball of the foot and toes.
- Stage 4: Ulceration or gangrene, or both, this is the final and most severe stage of the Critical Limb Ischemia. At this phase, the patient starts to notice the formation of the breaks on the skin and their body tissue seems to die off due to lack of blood flow.
At SCCI Clinic, the #1 stem cell clinic in India, our aim is to provide patients with the highest quality medical treatments and services available in our industry. In order to ensure we can do just that, we only work with top-class experts who are highly qualified and experienced doctors who will make sure all of our procedures meet the stringent standards for patient safety. We want all patients to feel at ease when visiting SCCI Clinic as if they were visiting a trusted friend therefore we have an environment of compassion and care at our establishment. We also offer a variety of payment plans so everyone can achieve their best results without stress!
Our every client is like a new opportunity, and our dream is to assist him till the very end of his treatment. Helping as many clients get well as we can, brings us great joy because nothing gives us more happiness than when you leave feeling satisfied with your experience with our services. We want all of our clients to know that they are welcome here and we want them to choose us whenever they need additional care.
The cost of stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in India is affected by a range of factors, however, it is far less expensive than in the majority of other countries while utilising the same set of skills and equipment and adhering to the same standards. The following variables contribute to price fluctuations:
- Some medical conditions are more serious than others. This will have an effect on the cost of treatment.
- Sometimes, your medical history can play a determining factor in the cost of certain treatments.
- The number of stem cells required for the treatment could also play a substantial role in the price determination of the same.
- Patients’ ages and weights impact their health and thus medical charges. The healthier they are, the less they generally incur out-of-pocket costs.
We recommend that all patients schedule a free consultation with our experts before starting treatment. This will help them figure out the facts, costs, and financial responsibilities in advance of their procedure.
Critical Limb Ischemia is a type of condition that is technically caused by the obstruction of an artery in the lower extremities. Blood flow may be very limited or completely cut off from reaching the tissues which typically leads to significant pain and potentially damage & necrosis, as well. The disease is typically related to multiple areas of arterial obstruction due to a variety of things for example poor circulation, plaque build-up (from smoking or bad diet) or calcification etc… The disease does not typically resolve on its own and could lead to the loss of a limb entirely in some cases! So, it’s essential that you take proper care of any blockage that you can feel in your legs to prevent this type of debilitating disease from occurring.
Burning ischemic pain in the ball of your foot can be associated with a loss of sensitivity and affected by temporary changes in temperature and blood flow. In the past few years, Stem Cell Treatment has demonstrated tremendous growth as an alternative to bypass surgery in revascularizing tissue damaged by disease and removing plaque deposits that reduce blood flow.
The success of the stem cell treatments for the Critical Limb Ischemia can be highlighted using the following results compiled by a rigorous study of the prior stem cell treatments in our facility:
- Majority of patients that were administrated with stem cells presented an intense improvement in the vessel tissue regeneration.
- Majority of patients also showed signs of better Angiogenesis to assist the prior vasculature.
- The pain of most CLI patients was considerably reduced after the stem cell treatment.
- The wound healing capabilities of the patients were also found to have reached a better pace.
- Some patients with critical limb ischemia, post-stem cell therapy was found to have developed their self-regulation noticeably.
In compared to other therapy approaches, Stem Cell Therapy offers a number of features that make it an effective treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia as follows:
- Clinically proven: Studies conducted by Stem Cell Care India have proven that stem cell treatment is effective in treating a range of conditions.
- Reliable and safe: We take numerous quality checks and have a team of quality analysts who ensure that the patients are safe from any kind of infection.
- Efficient Results: In our history of treating patients, we have attained amazing success rates with multiple additional perks.
- Comprehensive Assistance: We know that you may be unaware of the ins and outs of the treatment, country and other elements. Therefore we are unconditionally available to guide you at every step of your decision.
- Quick and effective: Stem Cell Care India makes sure that the treatment is effective and quick (usually involving only 3-day hospitalization) so that patients can get back to their daily routine and lead a healthy life.
As it comes to finding stem cell treatments in India, the very first thing that springs immediately to mind are establishments that range from ethically repugnant to outright doubtful. Stem Cell Care India provides genuine stem cell therapies at competitive rates. To preserve and regulate the quality of stem cell therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, our specialists will take the following steps:
- Before being employed in the therapy at Stem Cell Care India, all cells are screened for infection to avoid contamination.
- To uphold the safety of our patients, we perform gram tests amid various phases.
- To ensure the quality of the therapy, Stem Cell Care India tests the media wherein stem cells are to be harvested, preserved, and delivered.
- To successfully uphold our commitment to providing the highest quality treatment, the final wash of the stem cell source is checked for aerobic and anaerobic microbes.
- In addition, our rules include an endotoxin test that permits only batches with a quantity less than that of the given threshold to qualify.
- Every batch of our cells comes with a “Certificate of Analysis” to assure the highest quality of our work.
- Maribel V. Bowser (Asheville, North Carolina): I have been having issues with the veins in my legs for a few months now and I wasn’t sure what to do about it. I found out about Stem Cell Treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia and this sounded like the most promising form of treatment I’ve heard of. I did a little more research and found out that the costs of this treatment were moderate, so I decided to give it a shot. I had my treatment done a couple of days ago and I’m happy to say that I’m already feeling a lot better.
- Manohar Shrivastava (Lucknow, India): I had a critical limb ischemia blood circulation problem in my leg that was severe. I was in pain, my leg was turning black and my leg’s future was in danger. I was referred to this Stem Cell Care India and they treated me with stem cell therapy. The results were good and I can walk again! Thank you doctors there for your assistance and compassion.
- Drishti Sharma (Mumbai, India): I had critical limb ischemia and I had to have surgery. I was worried about the pain and I didn’t want to be on pain pills. I decided to try stem cell treatment instead. I’m so happy I did. It of course took a bit of time but, my pain was gone. I’m so thankful I had this option instead of amputation. Also, the staff at SCCI is very compassionate and helpful so I appreciate their care.
Stem Cell Treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia, Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in Delhi, stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, stem cell Hospital for Critical Limb Ischemia in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for Critical Limb Ischemia in India