Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) is a severe blockage of the arteries, marked with reducing blood flow to the hands, feet and legs, and progressing to the point of severe pain, skin ulcers, gangrene or sores. It requires an immediate treatment to reestablishing the blood flow to the affected area or areas. Stem cell treatment for CLI in India, is a great way to cure the condition.
The critical limb ischemia stem cell therapy takes care of the following factors which include:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Overweight or obesity
- High blood pressure
- Age (Men over 60 and women after menopause)
- High cholesterol
- Family history of vascular disease
Following symptoms indicate that you require critical limb ischemia stem cell therapy are:
- Thickening of the toenails
- Absent or diminished pulse in the legs or feet
- Toe or foot sores, infections or ulcers that will not heal or heal very slowly
- Marked decrease in the temperature of your lower leg or foot as compared to the rest of your body.
- Severe pain or numbness in the legs and feet while not moving known as rest pain
- Shiny, smooth, dry skin in the legs or feet.
Pain at rest, gangrene and non-healing wounds are the manifestation of Critical Limb Ischemia. It is described as a burning pain in the arch or distal foot that occurs while the patient is recumbent but is also relieved when the patient returns to a position in which the feet are reliant. Objective hemodynamic parameters that carry the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia include an ankle-brachial index of 0.4 or less, an ankle systolic pressure of 50 mm Hg or less, or a toe systolic pressure of 30 mm Hg or less. Interference may include a conservative therapy, revascularization or amputation. Progressive gangrene, rapidly enlarging wounds or continuous ischemic rest pain can indicate a danger to the limb and advise the need for revascularization in patients with no prohibitive operative risks. Bypass grafts are usually required because of the multilevel and distal nature of the arterial contraction in critical limb ischemia. Patients with diabetes are more likely than other patients to have distal disease that is less agreeable to bypass grafting. Compared with amputation, revascularization is more affordable and is linked with better pre-operative morbidity and mortality. Limb preservation should be the main aim in most of the patients with critical limb ischemia.
An objective measurement of blood flow is taken care of using a hand-held Doppler probe and a blood pressure cuff. The cuff is inflated until the pulse distal to the cuff is no longer heard by Doppler. The cuff is then slowly deflated until the pulse is again detected. This measurement is recorded as the systolic pressure. An ankle systolic pressure of 50 mm Hg or less or a toe systolic pressure of 30 mm Hg or less suggests the presence of critical limb ischemia.
Ankle-brachial index is another parameter which is widely used in the diagnosis of critical limb ischemia. Stem cell treatment for CLI in India is provided capably by our efficient team of experts.
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of:
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
Stem cell treatment for critical limb ischemia Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as physiotherapy, counselling, etc. for speedy recovery
- What is essential Limb Ischemia?
It is the foremost severe and progressive from of blood vessel occlusion disorder. Patients with CLI can experience severe leg pain at rest primarily attributable to poor blood flow. If unattended for an extended amount of your time, it will type severe gangrene resulting in limb loss.
- What square measure the chance factors related to the malady?
Critical Limb anemia is that the finish stage disorder of coronary artery disease. The foremost risk factors usually related to the disorder are age, smoking, overweight, diabetes, high force per unit area, high sterol etc.
- What square measure the signs and symptoms of the disease?
CLI is a lot of wish to be found in patients with the history of high force per unit area, high sterol or blood vessel blockages. Out of the numerous outstanding options the foremost obvious square measure pain or symptom within the feet, shiny, dry skin of the foot, Thickening of the toenails, Opened sores or ulcers, Dry black skin of the legs.
- How can it be conventionally treated?
Conventionally surgical operation, Stents or bypassing the artery through surgery square measure prescribed relying upon the severity of the malady, but recovery or reversal of injury isn’t warranted, in addition these approaches square measure related to several aspect effects.
- What is the ultimate outcome of its progression?
In case the ulcer is left untreated for a long period of time, the chances of limb loss shoots high.
- How will stem cells be useful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells square measure is mutable and may metamorph into an enumerable range of cells as per the necessity. This exceptional property of stem cells is exploited for treating various style of diseases. These cells are isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body called the animal tissue and the Bone Marrow. Upon implanting the procedure, these cells will speedily multiply with the good speed to revive broken fibres, revasculatur to bypass the blocked artery likewise will improve broken perform.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than typical treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive as compared to various other several aspect effects. Though stem cells will naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate lost neurons to enhance impaired functions. In addition since body’s own cells square measure used for repairing, the whole treatment is minimally invasive with none aspect effects.
The scrutiny of protocol for vascular surgery by the University of Crete in Greece was recently published as “Autologous Mesenchymal cells for the treatment of patients with critical limb ischemia”. The outcomes exhibit the likelihood of a promising treatment. The patients who underwent the treatment, all of them have been suggested to undergo a limb amputation operation.
The average age of the patient group that underwent the treatment was 69 years. Three out of the seven had already undergone prior amputation following the treatment. Four patients were diabetic and three suffered from hypertension. Two patients had hyperlipidemia and/or suffered from stenosis of superficial femoral artery.3 patients out of the total 6 improved post-treatment thus not necessitating amputation. One out of the two unlucky patients underwent amputation while the other patient has declined approval for the process even when it has emerged as a tremendously necessary medical decision. Ankle-brachial pressure index (ABPI) that measures the blood pressure of the lower zone of legs in comparison to that of the arms, specified that before the stem cell treatment, all the patients had severe arterial impairment. Post-treatment the index was amended by about 29% advising that the patients’ condition improved post treatment and they are of the moderate arterial damage grouping.
Post the treatment patients were able to walk better and the grievances of pain in the affected limb reduced by practically 22%. It was cited that the two patients who did not profit from the treatment belonged to the sub-category of suffering from stenosis of superficial femoral artery.
Stem Cell Treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia, Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in Delhi, stem cell treatment for Critical Limb Ischemia in India, stem cell Hospital for Critical Limb Ischemia in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for Critical Limb Ischemia in India