Parts of your body including the organs, skin, blood, etc. of your body are all held together with the help of connective tissues. Some of these connective tissues are fat, bone and cartilage. Connective Tissues are made up of two different proteins, namely collagen and elastin. Collagen in this case is a protein generally found in various ligaments, tendons, skin cornea, bone, cartilage and blood vessels. Whereas elastin is a protein that makes the body stretchy, therefore it’s pretty clear that this protein plays a substantial role in ligaments and skin.
When these tissues are affected as a result of a certain condition, the state is known as a connective tissue disease and when such a state occurs, the tissues can inflate and harm the proteins in their surroundings. There are over 200 different classifications of the forms of this disease which could be caused by factors like environment, genetics, and a number of other unknown causes.
Occurrences such as exposure to toxic chemicals & ultraviolet light, lack of nutrition like vitamin D & C, and infections can be leading causes of this condition. Furthermore, this disease can even result in severe issues like bone problems, skin diseases, height issues, etc.
These tissues are a critical support to the body, from protecting, supporting and giving shape to the organs of the body to storing and transporting fat and nutrients from one tissue to others, and even helping in repairing tissue damages, they perform a variety of useful task. Now, if something happens to these useful tissues, one can easily say that the whole body could be severely affected by it. Such is a connective tissue disease which infects these tissues and could result in a variety of symptoms depending on the affected area, as mentioned below:
- Connective tissue disease could give rise to difficulty in the breathing of the patients.
- It could also henceforth result in shortness of breath or even breathlessness.
- Connective Tissue Diseases could result in severe fatigue.
- These tissues can also result in severe cough with bloody phlegm, chest discomfort and even respiratory failure.
- Swelling of fingers, white fingertips and numb fingertips could also be among some symptoms.
- There could also be various area-specific conditions such as joint pain and muscle weakness.
Of over 200 different diseases, mentioned below are some of the most common connective tissue diseases:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is a common connective tissue disease and can be developed in adult years but is most primarily inherited. It is an autoimmune disorder, meaning that in this condition, the immune system attacks goes on to attack its own body. In this systemic disorder, immune cells may attack and inflame joint membranes as well as cause additional damage that may affect the heart, lungs and eyes. The prevalence in women of reproductive age is much higher than in men due to the immunologic response triggered by exposure to pregnancy hormones.
- Scleroderma: An autoimmune condition that causes scar tissue to form, affecting various parts of the body including the skin, internal organs and blood vessels. This condition is three times more prevalent in women as compared to men throughout life and during a woman’s most fertile years, it occurs at a rate of 15 times greater for women overall.
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA, formerly called Wegener’s): Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA) is a rare condition where the blood vessels are inflamed. This illness primarily affects the ears, nose, sinuses, kidneys and lungs. Anyone can get it – young or old – but it’s most common in elders.
- Churg-Strauss Syndrome: This syndrome is a form of autoimmune vasculitis i.e., the condition that can result in inflammation of the blood vessels and it is a severe condition that can result in the restriction of blood flow in various organs or tissues, even to the extent of permanently damaging them.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): It is the most common type of lupus and a condition with no conventional cure. SLE causes inflammation of the skin or other organs – such as the brain, lungs, kidneys and blood vessels.
- Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA): It is a rare autoimmune disorder that causes the bloodstream to become inflamed. It mainly affects adults over 50 years old but can also happen in younger children or adults alike.
- Polymyositis/dermatomyositis: It is a disease characterized by inflammation and degeneration of muscle tissue; when the condition also affects the skin, it is known as dermatomyositis.
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD): Also known as Sharp Syndrome, this condition is said to show a few but not all of the characteristics of different connective tissue diseases like SLE, scleroderma, and polymyositis. This condition is also said to have various features of Raynaud’s Syndrome.
Nobody knows why most connective tissue diseases are autoimmune disorders. An autoimmune disorder is when your body’s immune system, which is normally responsible for fighting off illness and sickness, mistakenly attacks its healthy cells.
Your immune system attacks the fibres that provide the framework and support for your body in connective tissue diseases. Also, there is no direct correlation between family history and susceptibility to this illness and the role of genetics in the disease remains unknown.
Additionally, some other non-genetic causes of connective tissue disease are smoking, exposure to other toxic chemicals or air pollution, exposure to UV light, improper nutrition, etc.
Your healthcare assistant will start with performing your physical assessment and ask questions like past medical experiences, family history of any diseases, and then he may go on to order various tissues, depending on what type of connective tissue disorder he suspects to be present in the patient.
Some of the tests which he could prescribe you to have are imaging tests like x-rays and MRI scans, Inflammation tests such as C-reactive protein and ESR, antibody tests, screening for dry eye or mouth, blood tests, urine tests and tissue biopsy.
Though the tests are not prescribed for all patients, those who are prescribed to undergo these tests are the cases in which the form of the disease is not clear and the doctor requires further details for even better assistance.
Connective tissues are tissues in the body that bind together other types of tissue. Because of this, they help hold your body together to make sure its main structure stays intact and cannot split apart. During a connective tissue disease (CTD), abnormal immune system function can cause inflammation.
In stark contrast to conventional medical treatment, such as immunosuppressant medications and biologicals, MSCs+ stem cell transplants for connective tissue diseases do not just suppress the patient’s immune system. In fact, they can promote fundamental changes in the immune system, which are vital for long-lasting remission and better quality of life in the future.
Stem cells can encourage cellular differentiation inside the body. Modified stem cells can help enhance cell signaling and create new niches for cellular differentiation while also eliminating B lymphocytes and T-cells that are auto-aggressive. Mesenchymal multipotent cells can develop into cartilage, bone, and other connective tissues.
Stem cells have been shown to offer a wide range of immune alterations and abating mechanisms. Stem cells can reduce the autoimmune response. They also can help reverse irregularities related to different types of tissue.
We at Stem Cell Care India understand that people always want to save time and find out ways of decreasing the recovery period. And this is why our staff has made sure to design a plan that doesn’t take too much of your precious time away from you. With this 3-day process of stem cell therapy for connective tissue disease in Delhi, India, you could feel a lot better and get discharged; but make sure you still follow precautions when you’re back home to keep your condition continually improving. The timeline for this process is as follows:
- For the patients’ convenience, they would be picked up right at the airport.
- The doctor and patient will meet to discuss the treatment plan.
- The admission formalities will be completed.
- Clinical examinations and laboratory testing are performed in accordance with the doctor’s orders.
- Supportive therapies will be provided to improve therapeutic outcomes.
- The patient will be provided stem cell therapy.
- To improve therapeutic outcomes, appropriate supportive therapies will be provided.
- Providing physiotherapy in addition to stem cell therapy.
- Appropriate supportive therapies will be provided.
- Physical therapy will also be provided to improve the treatment’s outcomes.
- The discharge procedures will be completed, and you will be directed to the appropriate post-treatment care.
- Finally, you will be dropped off at the airport.
Stem Cell implantation can be done in various methods depending on the condition and infected area of the patient. Mentioned below are some of the most used implantation techniques:
- Intravenous Administration: Intravenous administration avoids the first-pass effect and allows drugs to enter the body directly, resulting in immediate stem cell effects.
- Intrathecal (lumbar Puncture): A lumbar puncture is a diagnostic procedure that involves injecting cells into the body with an x-ray needle.
- Intramuscular Injections: It is a method used to inject the stem cells directly into the deep of your muscles and hence allowing for them to be absorbed into the bloodstream quickly.
- Intra-arterial Administration: It is the method in which stem cells are directly injected into the carotid or vertebral arteries to maintain the efficiency of the therapy.
- Subcutaneous: This method is used for injecting the medicine into the fatty tissues just under the skin.
Aside from the methods mentioned above, there are a few others that may be used depending on the circumstances. Angioplasty or surgical administration are examples of such cases.
Can stem cells strengthen connective tissue?
- Yes, Stem cell treatment for connective tissue disease in Delhi, India has in past been proven to be very effective and shown its potential by recovering many patients from the claws of connective tissue disease. Stem cells in their initial days have also been shown to provide relief from the discomfort.
How long does it take for stem cell therapy to work?
- Under optimal conditions, the effects of stem cell therapy for connective tissue diseases can start to show effects in as little as three weeks to three months with further effects continuing for up to a year or more.
How many stem cell injections are needed?
- Generally, only one or two injections are well-enough for treating your condition, but in some severe cases, our experts may prescribe an even higher number of stem cell implantations for the most effective results.
How painful is stem cell therapy?
- Stem Cell therapy is the best alternative to various invasive treatment modalities. This therapy is way less painful and in most cases even more effective. Therefore, patients can be assured that they will only get the most comfortable treatment experience.
Can autoimmune disease be cured in future?
- Why wait for tomorrow when it can be done today. Stem Cells are the master cells of the body capable of treating a variety of autoimmune conditions. Book free consultation with our experts to know more about it now.
How do you feel after stem cell therapy?
- Patients usually reported to be feeling normal after their stem cell therapy, except in a few cases, where they said that they feel a “rush” or they feel a bit cold and fatigued.
What can you not do after stem cell injections?
- Avoid any forceful rotation, remembering that good healing during the first two months after the procedure will give you the best results. The stem cells are fragile, and you need to be cautious about how much stress or shaking you put on them – so move with care.
Mesenchymal stem cells are now known to have anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties in addition to adult stem cell multipotency. Allogenic mesenchymal stem cells have been used successfully on patients with severe treatment-refractory systemic lupus erythematosus after extensive in vitro and in vivo preclinical testing in several autoimmune disease models. The encouraging results of these uncontrolled phases I and II trials, which were mostly conducted on patients with non-responding kidney problems, highlight the need for more controlled multicentric studies. Furthermore, it suggests that there is still much to learn about mesenchymal stem cells from basic and clinical sciences in order to fully appreciate how effective these multifaceted progenitor cells can be in treating autoimmune diseases.
Additionally, stem cells are currently being used and trusted by many healthcare experts around the globe, and the clinics like ours, i.e., Stem Cell Care India get to see the happy faces of the patients who relied on Stem Cell Therapy for Connective Tissue Diseases in Delhi, India and received great results.
Allogenic adult stem cells can manipulate and enhance your body’s natural regenerative abilities, as well as help heal any type of tissue. When injected, stem cells also regulate inflammation, providing relief to patients in need. Aside from being safe and effective, stem cell therapy for Connective Tissue Diseases is regarded as the best option for those who have tried and failed other conventional treatments or are aware of how ineffective they are. This technique has proven to be a low-cost option that produces long-term results without sacrificing the quality of life.
Once the cells have been extracted from the donor’s umbilical cord and isolated from other Wharton’s Jelly cells, they are evaluated for safety. They are then processed in a lab until ready to be implanted into the patient’s affected area. Once ready, these cells enter deep within the tissue in order to activate cellular healing and clear out the infection
As your dependable stem cell provider, we guarantee that all of our treatments will be carried out by highly qualified professionals that have undergone rigorous training for this specific purpose. We promise to constantly dream for a brighter future for you and to do everything in our power to get you there as quickly as possible. Our treatments and techniques are based on the most recent research in the area and are tailored to each patient’s specific needs to ensure optimal results.
We have a full-fletched and very advanced facility that not only helps us reduce the time taken in the procedure, but also assists us in securing the most effective stem cells and having them undergo the best processing and screening methods. We have also set up a number of quality control regulations that aim to ensure the purity of our cells. Furthermore, we promise to be highly active in our contribution to the overall sector by not only keeping this treatment highly affordable but also by trying our best to reach as many patients of various diseases as possible by making them aware of Stem Cell Therapy in India.
On top of all these promises, we also give our word to assist all the patients in their travels and accommodation, we also promise to be active in guiding the patients at every step of their treatment and answering any query they have to the truest our knowledge to increase their trust in us and seek positive feedback. Also we have been appreciated by our patients for our on-time follow-ups as, during these we can have a chat with the patients on how they are really feeling and tell them, to what extent their condition has improve and what can they do to further this development.
It is well known that the costs for regenerative treatments such as stem cell therapy is extremely high and hence these sort of treatments are not often affordable to most people. This has explained why there was an increasing demand from individuals who wanted more affordable options in this particular field. A prominent study suggests that not only is it possible to harvest stem cells from umbilical cord Wharton’s Jelly but also that these cells can be grown into mature and fully functional cells just as easily as other adult stem cells.
Therefore, we at Stem Cell Care India, a long time ago dedicated ourselves to testing just that with a dream in our hearts to be the most affordable stem cell clinic in India and provide a ray of hope for patients with a variety of obstructive diseases. At present, we have made our therapy among the most advanced and affordable treatments available for connective tissue diseases in India, with complete care of the quality of treatment. We have the latest tools, use customized methods, and are always supported by the patients, who in past experienced this treatment in our facility.
The following are the primary elements that influence the pricing of our treatments:
- The patient’s medical condition.
- Medical history of the patient.
- The prescribed number of stem cells to be implanted.
- Patient’s weight and age.
Note: For more information on our treatment, facility, doctors, or any other related topic and to register yourself for stem cell therapy at Stem Cell Care India, don’t forget to book a free consultation session with our experts.
Aspiring to provide the highest quality of stem cells, we have updated and secured over our treatment processes significantly and are confident that we’ll be able to achieve high success rates. Our treatments have also been said to bring in a new light of hope in the lives of patients while they experience conditions that have no current cure. We’re up to date with the latest information regarding stem cells, which gives us confidence in our professional abilities, so as not to let down any patient who seeks our help.
We have grown this far with the help of our patients, thanks to the importance we place on being consistent and reliable. In fact, while conducting research into the success rates of many other clinics in our area, we discovered a gaping difference between ours and theirs because ours were more technologically advanced and had better safety regulations than everyone else’s.
We want to make sure you’re feeling great after being here. So we’re always open to questions from patients who need assistance in any way regarding our facilities or treatments.
There are not many treatment modalities available for curing the connective tissue disease using conventional means and a few years ago if patients were affected by one of such diseases, they only had access to the methods that were customized to help patients learn to live with the disease or reduce its growth. But in this modern age, there are treatments available for almost any disease and so applies to connective tissue disease. Stem Cell Treatment for connective tissue disease in Delhi, India is one such modality that is both minimally invasive and helps cure the disease from its root. This method is very safe as it does not interfere with or obstruct the body’s organic working. This therapy manipulates the body’s regenerative response and provides the unique type of cells needed for regeneration.
Mentioned below are the advantages of using stem cell treatment for connective tissue disease in Delhi, India:
- The treatment method takes three days to complete, allowing patients to resume their usual life as soon as possible.
- Because this treatment does not interfere with the body’s natural functioning, there are no side effects detected in the body’s response.
- The treatment’s benefits have been found to be long-lasting, with protective and regenerative effects in the affected area lasting up to a year.
- Stem cells are injected into or near the affected location to ensure that they retain their effect and can begin regenerating as soon as feasible.
- Stem Cell Treatments from Stem Cell Care India are both inexpensive and effective because we want every patient in need to have access to them.
Please contact us if you have any questions, difficulties, or need information about our facilities and therapies.
The medical sector of India has been booming and growing at a rapid pace. And it will only continue to do so! With new advancements made almost every day, patients can rest assured that the best treatments for their illnesses or injuries are always being developed in order to ensure their quality of life is as good as it can be. As a result, one of the latest innovations available in regenerative medicine is stem cell therapy in which healthy cells from donors are extracted and then injected back into you (after undergoing specific treatment) with the goal of helping your body heal itself faster and prevent further injury from occurring in the future. This therapy is not only minimally invasive but also highly effective, and hence has won the hearts of both patients and medicare experts at a glance at the details.
Patients seeking to undergo stem cell therapy may find that it is hard to determine where they should go for treatment. However, there are many reputable clinics around the world that offer reliable and accredited treatments including one such clinic called Stem Cell Care India, whose experts take the utmost care in ensuring that their clients’ procedures adhere to strict safety regulations so as not to leave them susceptible to complications whilst also providing only the safest options available on the market.
Read the following to learn more about the quality control measures of Stem Cell Treatment for Connective Tissue Diseases in Delhi, India:
- To avoid contamination of any batches of stem cells, we make sure to check every batch for infections before processing them.
- Our stem cells are tested for gram-positive bacteria, and the media we use during processing, storage, or administration is also tested to be secure.
- In addition to this, we ensure that our stem cells maintain endotoxin levels below the set limit.
- We will also check your cells for mutated genes and other pathogens to ensure optimum safety.
- When all tests are completed and the stem cells reach the patient, they get a Certificate of Analysis confirming their safety.
Connective tissues are tissues that bind and connect the different systems of the human body together. The three most common types of tissue are blood, bone, and muscle. Connective tissues also include cartilage, fat, and keratinized tissue such as the cornea, tendons, and elastic fibers in muscles or skin. Some diseases are caused by the body’s non-specific response to inflammation, infection, or irritation in tissues. This kind of overreaction by the immune system is what causes allergic reactions and connective tissue disorders.
Though there are many modalities available to assist patients with connective tissue diseases, these modalities are all based on the administration of harmful drugs, undergoing surgical procedures, or taking years of therapy, even after which, these modalities can only obstruct the progression of the condition, while on the other hand, Stem Cell Therapy is a revolutionary treatment which is known to show anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
This treatment can cure the Connective Tissue Disease completely and give a patient an improved quality of life where they do not need to worry about the disease returning back for quite some time as these cells make a protective environment around the area of injection which has been shown to last for even years.
Charu Mahabir (Agra, Uttar Pradesh): I heard about stem cell treatment for my connective tissue disease from a friend and I went to my doctor and he told me I had a good chance of getting better with this treatment. I gave it a shot. I’m glad I did because it worked wonders for me! I didn’t experience any side effects and the treatment was a lot less painful and cheaper than the alternative. I highly recommend stem cell treatments for people suffering from connective tissue diseases.
Harry G. Konen (Amber, New York): It was easy to set up an appointment, there was minimal pain involved, and it has helped me immensely with my disease. I have been able to get more movement in my joints and I have been able to get rid of my pain meds. Before I started with the stem cell treatment for connective tissue disease, I had a lot of pain and I used to take pain meds every day. Thanks to stem cell treatment for connective tissue diseases, I am able to move around more now. Also thanks to the team of Stem Cell Care India for a great experience.
Eric Eisenhower (Naz, Waldenburg): I was looking for help with my connective tissue disease and came across Stem Cell Care India. The treatment was great and I got my energy back and was able to do more and more. I was looking for a treatment that would work and this did. I would recommend it to those looking to get back the life they lost due to a connective tissue disease.
The quality of our treatment and standard of procedures are certified and maintained with the guidelines of the below-mentioned organizations in consideration:
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
Stem Cell Care India will call and check on patients at certain intervals to see how the treatment is helping and only proceed when our service has been beneficial. This encourages us to refine our conventions to improve things further. You may also choose to ask for help if you should happen to need more assistance.
It’s customary for us to check back with our patients one month, two months, and six months following their procedure. Based on the feedback we receive, we evaluate how well the treatment went and what parts of the procedure may need to be improved in future.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
A patient must understand that stem cell therapy is an experimental therapy that may fail to work at certain times, before undergoing this treatment procedure. Depending on the patient’s health condition a patient might be refused treatment or the proposed protocol might change at the time of procedure.
At Stem Cell Care India, our primary goal is to provide the best technology available; safety of which has been proven across the world.
As with any medical treatment, we make no guarantees or claims of cures are made as to the extent of the response to treatment. However, the results may vary from patient to patient, even with a similar diagnosis, as the body’s internal status is unique to each individual patient. Due to this fact, we cannot provide, infer or suggest that there is any certainty of a given outcome. Additionally, we do not use embryonic or fetal cells in any of our treatment process.