Skin is human body’s biggest yet the most delicate organ of our body, encompassing of chiefly three distinguished layers, namely, the outer epidermis, the middle dermis and the inmost hypodermis, each contributing distinctively towards maintaining structural and functional integrity of the organ. Skin has some different purposeful characteristics, it serves as a protective covering, saving internal vital organs from physical, chemical and environmental attacks. Existence of the nerve endings in the skin offers sensation, while melanin gives color to the skin.
Skin is a capable organ that also serves as one of the self-renewing organs, with a sturdy potential to repair and heal small cuts, scratches on its own; because of the presence of resident adult stem cells. However, their number is not adequate enough to take charge over major injuries like deep cuts or abrasions, skin burns and ulcers. These skin injuries/wounds can cause severe mutilation to the deepest layer of the skin, therefore, you might find the normal function of the skin getting compromised. Stem cell therapy for Major Skin Abrasions seems as a fitting treatment to help better your skin condition.
Skin injuries/wounds, if overlooked for a longer period of time can cause severe infection, resulting in plenty of life-threatening complications, such as gangrene, sepsis, cellulites, etc. Cure and repairing skin from the skin injuries can be possible in three steps, i.e. inflammation, proliferation and remodeling, and numerous skin cells are involved in the procedure of healing, such as keratinocytes, fibroblasts, vascular endothelial cells, etc. But in circumstances of deeper injuries or wounds, the skin repair necessitates instantaneous medical aid. Some of the common groupings of injuries include:
- Deep Cuts
- Gastric ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Conventionally, Major skin abrasions stem cell therapy is the only available treatment option for the aforementioned skin issues was skin grafts, attained from allogeneic as well as autologous sources. However, the application of conventionally available options have often been found to be related to a number of limitations, such as scarcity of auto grafts, particularly for patients with huge surface area of burns, skin infections in case of allografts, aesthetically unattractive finishing, etc.
For that matter, majority of scientific community has been forced to ponder the new effectually simple approach towards wound healing. Accordingly, a combinational methodology of adipose tissue derived stem cells activated with their own platelet rich plasma has been proven to be effective as a prospective wound healing strategy. A number of studies have been implemented to support the scientific advancements and have confirmed that the amplified healing rates and improved functional attributes by promoting quicker proliferation of lost or degenerated cells. So far so good, no hostile effects have been faced in any of the ongoing clinical study, nor have we stumbled upon any during our treatments, hence, Stem cell therapy for skin abrasions is the right treatment choice!
Do you know about Major Skin Abrasions?
A third-degree abrasion is a severe abrasion. It’s also known as an avulsion wound. It necessitates friction and fracturing of the skin below the dermis to enter the tissue layer. An aircraft will bleed profusely, necessitating more immediate medical attention.
Stem Cell Care India has been providing the right therapies for people who have been diagnosed with this disease. Via the stem cell therapy the signs have changed.
Abrasions can run from mellow to extreme. Most scraped spots are gentle and can without much of a stretch be would in general at home. A few scraped spots, be that as it may, may require therapeutic treatment.
First-degree scraped spot
A first-degree scraped spot includes shallow harm to the epidermis. The epidermis is the first, or generally shallow, layer of skin. A first-degree scraped area is viewed as gentle. It won’t drain.
First-degree scraped areas are now and again called scratches or brushes.
Second-degree scraped area
A second-degree scraped area brings about harm to the epidermis just as the dermis. The dermis is the second layer of skin, just underneath the epidermis. A second-degree scraped spot may drain gently.
Third-degree scraped area
A third-degree scraped area is a serious scraped area. It’s otherwise called a separation wound. It includes contact and tearing of the skin to the layer of tissue further than the dermis. A separation may drain vigorously and require increasingly extreme therapeutic consideration.
Abrasions at the base are believed to be a minor condition, but in some cases, they can be life-threatening if not treated with care. The classification of abrasions is pretty similar to those of burns and is as follows:
- First-degree Abrasion: A first-degree abrasion is similar to a shallow graze, laceration, or scrape. It involves superficial damage to the skin. This type of surface wound is mildly painful and doesn’t cause any bleeding.
- Second-degree Abrasion: A second-degree abrasion is characterized by damage to both the epidermis and dermis. The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin, whereas the dermis is just a step beneath in terms of structure. A second-degree abrasion may cause bleeding.
- Third-degree Abrasion: A third-degree abrasion is often a result of major injuries and accidents. This type of abrasion is the deepest type of scrapes. Avulsion wounds are caused by tearing or pulling away from the skin tissue that’s located under the dermis or middle layer of our skin. If you get hurt, it’s encouraged to seek out medical care immediately because an avulsion can easily bleed extensively, especially if this is directly related to an area with a vital body function like your shoulder, for example.
Abrasions are common, everyday occurrences in the lives of generally active and physically participating people. Those who are often “on the go” or engage in sports that involve a fair degree of physical contact, such as football, can be exposed to abrasions due to falls or due to coming into contact with sharp or rough surfaces. The severity varies from case to case and can range from a scrape on the knee or elbow for instance, which is more manageable than a deep cut caused by a knife or glass.
Abrasions on the hands, knees, shins, and elbows are common in contact sports. Athletes can use various types of bandages to cover a new scrape or to protect the skin from further exposure which could result in tearing. Abrasions are tricky to avoid. Not only is skin susceptible to being scratched, but it can also easily be penetrated when one falls onto a rough surface. It’s recommended that you wear appropriate clothing, especially proper safety guards while playing or working in an industrial setting to reduce the risk of putting yourself in a dangerous situation.
Most abrasions heal in two to seven days, with the healing process beginning immediately. Blood platelets, produced by your body, help seal off the open wound and prevent further bleeding. Your body quickly begins producing new skin cells to form a protective layer over the injury and white blood cells, crucial for fighting infection and impeding blood flow from other wounds, begin swarming in to protect you from further harm.
Diagnosis of Major Skin Abrasions
Many minor abrasions heal quickly, however deeper abrasions may cause inflammation or scarring. To reduce your chance of scarring, it is necessary to treat the wound right away. I made certain that the wound was kept clean. Stop scratching in the infected region as it heals. One of the most serious side effects of any open wound is infection. Visit the doctor if you suspect an infection. Symptoms of infection include:
A wound that refuses to heal
- Dolorous, sore skin
- Foul-smelling wound drainage
- Red, orange, or brown pus
- A fever that lasts longer than four hours
- A hard, sore lump in the armpit or groyne
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- What is PRP?
PRP is the platelet Rich Plasma. Plasma is the liquid element of the blood, which serves as the host for all the cellular constituents of the blood like red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. Platelets constitute upto 10% of the blood’s cellular element. Using the correct assistance technology it is possible to flip the ratio of platelets upto 90% concentration. Consequently, it is named as the Platelet Rich Plasma.
- What is PRP treatment and how does it work?
Platelets are acknowledged as the first respondents after the injury. Instantaneously after the injury, the human body begins provoking an immune response that helps by permitting platelets and other immune constituents to migrate at the location of injury. At the targeted location, these platelets are acknowledged to secrete numerous growth factors and clotting factors to initiate the healing process, encourage blood vessels formations as well as collagen synthesis. These platelets are also acknowledged to trigger the secretion of several bioactive molecules, which can attract many macrophages, Mesenchymal stem cells and osteoblasts. PRP is a non-surgical healing treatment which is used in the arena of regenerative medicines to stimulate and augment healing. In a simple language, PRP is considered as the mega doses prepared from the components of our own body for our own healing.
- What varieties of conditions can be treated with PRP?
As per the current research, all the orthopaedic related complications such as soft tissue injuries, tendonitis, ligament sprains and muscle tears can be treated well with PRP treatment. It is as well found to be very advantageous in anti-aging treatment, hair restoration and wound healing such as diabetes foot.
- Is PRP treatment painful?
Patient normally tolerates the treatment well both with and without anesthesia. However, post injections, some inflammation is expected given the PRP induced inflammatory response. But this discomposure such as inflammation are perceived in the typical injected region which will not be for more than 48 hrs.
- How long does it take the PRP to work?
Many of the individuals have noticed some or the other type of improvements that are contingent upon the problem by 2-3 weeks after the PRP treatment. Symptom improvements has been detected to be slow and subtle with the passage of time, with usual grumble of original pain being replaced by the discomfort. Augmented endurance and strength are typical observation instantaneously after the treatment.
- What is involved in the preparation of PRP?
A trivial quantity of blood is withdrawn usually 30 ml from the peripheral vein of the patient. The blood is then retained in the centrifuge, to isolate platelet from rest of the constituents. On the therapeutic facets, platelet count is supplemented 5 fold with 10-15 fold reduction in the volume after the processing. The whole process takes not more than 20 mins
to upsurge the concentration of platelet accompanied by the innate stimulation of stem cells for speedy proliferation, differentiation and regeneration. The concentrated PRP is then vaccinated around the area or in the joints to accelerate the process of healing.
7.What is the average time it takes for a skin abrasion to heal?
Minor scrapes can be painful, but they usually heal in 3 to 7 days. The time it takes to heal from a scrape, the larger and deeper it is. A large, deep scratch can take up to two weeks or longer to heal. It’s natural for small amounts of fluid to drain or ooze from a wound.
8. How long does it take for abrasions on the skin to heal?
Many scrapes cure without the need for a bandage. They usually regenerate in 3 to 7 days. A large, deep scratch will take up to two weeks to heal. A scab may grow on certain scrapes.
Because of the presence of many cells and molecules operating in an orchestrated manner, wound healing has always been the most complicated matter. Any disorder can impair wound healing and cause ulcers to evolve from acute to chronic. Various treatments have been used in the treatment of skin ulcers, including the use of MSCs, which are emerging as a therapy that facilitates nonsurgical wound healing. MSCs are advantageous for their capacity to heal all wound stages due to their immune modulation capabilities and ability to contribute to tissue regeneration. So far, clinical evidence shows that autologous MSC implantation boosts regeneration at all stages of tissue repair.
The natural healing process of the body involves three steps: inflammation, proliferation, and remodeling. Stem cells generate opportunistic tissue growth which can strengthen the wounds’ ability to heal. There are various cells in fat tissues (adipocytes), and smooth muscle fibers, present inside fat tissues with a higher abundance than other stem cells. Due to their ease of collection resulting in high yields from only a small sample of adipose tissue, they are considered useful for aiding regeneration after wound repair.
Scientists have commonly seen that these cells help to stimulate human skin development at the site of a wound by secreting paracrine factors. In this way, they help the rate of wound healing as well as help speed up the closing of the wound. New data shows that the tremendous potential of such cells can be a real game-changer in future wound care.
Stem Cell Care India was set up with the direct objective of making advanced and next-gen medications conveniently accessible to all people around the globe at a fair price. Though, in this race of price reduction, we also make sure that we do not forget our principle and always maintain the quality of the treatment to the fullest. Some of our promises pertaining to our roles and duties towards our customers are as follows:
- We promise to provide only the most capable and experienced individuals to guide our patients throughout the treatment.
- We promise to only give advice and recommendations to our patients that will be most beneficial to their health.
- We promise to be available throughout the procedure and act as a guide during the planning and an overseer in the post-treatment period to ensure that our patients are at utmost comfort.
- We promise to keep all the information accessible to the patients and their attendees while also answering sincerely any further queries they may have.
- We promise to follow all the important safety guidelines and regulations related to the treatment.
- We promise to use advanced tools and reliable methods of processing and implantation for the best possible results.
Before discussing the cost of the stem cell treatments, it is important to understand that the cheap stem cell therapy clinics are increasing in number with every passing day and while their claims are big and costs are too little, they also do not have the proper faculty that has the required experience or training to implant the stem cells in the patients. The methods used by such clinics are also such that they will most probably not result in any positive outcome, in addition, they could also be exposed to dangerous organisms that can even be life-threatening to the patients.
Stem Cell Care India has proper safety guidelines, quality control, and a team of most capable experts to assure that you are in the right hands, while our facilities are loaded up with the state of the art technology that assists these professionals in further boosting the accuracy and quality of the treatment. Now as for the cost, the price of stem cell therapy in many countries is too high but, in India, due to recent developments in the medical field and the presence of a number of competitors, the cost remains comparatively low. The factors that play role in deciding the cost of stem cell treatments in our facility are as follows:
- Type of the condition and the severity of its effects.
- Medical history, genetic conditions, habits, etc., about the patient.
- Number of stem cells required for the treatment.
- The BMI of the patient to test his physical attributes.
Stem Cell Therapy is a next-gen method of regenerative treatment and we still don’t understand a number of things related to this treatment. Researchers are still trying to figure out the complete potential of the treatment and why this works more efficiently on some of the patients. As per our medical records, we have succeeded to achieve the beneficial results in the following regions of abrasion medication:
- Stem Cells played a vital role in the patients the reduction of pain and swelling in the patients.
- In most patients. Stem Cell Treatments also resulted in a boost in the pace of tissue regeneration.
- Speedy clotting of the injury has also been reported as one of the effects of stem cell treatments in most people.
- Various patients were also found to be feeling more physically active after the treatment.
- In multiple cases, even the signs of major abrasions disappeared from the skin as the effect of this treatment.
Choosing the best treatment for a specific condition is always a daunting task with knowing much about it as these choices are directly connected with the patient’s wellbeing in the future. To guide and assist patients in making a choice that they will not regret, mentioned below are some advantages of stem cell treatment:
- Stem Cell Treatment is a totally safe procedure with no major side effects. This is due to its organic nature of assisting and manipulating the body’s regenerative system.
- Stem Cell Therapy is also a minimally invasive and least painful therapy in comparison to the surgical alternatives available on the market.
- As the stem cells in this treatment are directly implanted in the affected area, their efficiency does not decrease.
- Stem Cell Therapy generally involves about 3-day hospitalization, after which the patient is discharged from the hospital while the effects of treatment still remain.
- Many studies have shown that stem cells have a long-lasting regenerative and protective impact on the body.
- Stem Cell Treatment in India is practically affordable and equally efficient or even more in certain cases than most of the alternatives available.
Stem Cell Care India being one of the most prominent stem cell clinics, is dedicated to achieving its objective of making stem cell treatment accessible to every needy individual. Keeping this in mind, we expect to also bring a revolution to the Medicare industry where the legitimacy and safety assurance will be provided with the treatment itself. Furthermore, we also have a set of quality control guidelines as follows:
- All batches of stem cells are screened to be free of any infectious bacteria before processing.
- Stem Cells and media used are carefully tested to be free of any harmful Gram-bacteria or mycoplasma.
- Endotoxin screening is also a significant step in assuring stem cell safety and batches are only approved if found under the threshold limit.
- Stem Cells are also checked for any other mutations or the presence of unwanted microorganisms that can disrupt the flow of the treatment or can cause harm.
- Every batch of stem cells is equipped with a “Certificate of Analysis” that assures that the cells have been carefully tested and are safe for use.
Human skin is resilient and regenerative. Despite being constantly exposed to the elements, human skin can repair itself from minor scratches and bruises most of the time. Yet very serious injuries or burns need a little more than just time and patience to heal naturally. These wounds may cause severe trauma that can disrupt the basic structure and function of skin tissue. A breakdown in immune functioning can lead to secondary infections, which can swiftly turn into dangerous complications like gangrene, cellulitis, soft tissue infection, and even death if left untreated. Therefore, stem cell treatment is one of the most effective ways of the same. Some of the major results of previous stem cell treatments at our facility are as follows:
- Significant improvement in Vascularization and Epithelization of the Skin.
- Better and effective pain management.
- Incredibly Faster Tissue Regeneration.
- Better Clotting and Scar Healing.
Yashu Rathore (Uttar Pradesh, India): I was left with a large and deep wound on my arm after an accident. I wasn’t sure how to treat it and went through several ointments and bandages that didn’t work. Then I was referred to Stem Cell Care India and after the treatment, my skin was fully restored. I would definitely recommend this procedure to others who are suffering from skin problems.
Anushka Yadhuvanshi (Assam, India): I had major skin abrasion and then my friend suggested this treatment, and to be honest, it helped me a lot, if you are looking for something affordable and effective, I highly recommend this treatment, and the best part is that it has no side effects to worry about either.
Raymond Nelson (Wisconsin, US): I was in a terrible car accident and was going to be treated with traditional skin repair methods fortunately, my brother researched other options for skin repair and came across Stem Cells. After finding out about this unique method, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! Treatment at SCCI was more affordable than I thought and their results were amazing! I had minimal scarring and my skin healed so quickly!
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.