Optic nerve disorders can cause vision problems and can affect one or both eyes. The optic nerve contains millions of nerve fibers carrying images of what the eye sees to the brain. As these nerve fibres get damaged, the brain stops receiving information in the correct manner thereby blurring the vision. This condition is also called optic atrophy and optic neuropathy.
The damage caused to the nerve fibers leads to different types of eye disorders. The disorder of the optic nerve can be caused by the developmental factors or acquired factors. Till date there is no proven treatment for optic atrophy. However, the treatment that is started before the development of optic atrophy can be helpful in saving useful vision. However, Optic nerve atrophy stem cell treatment is considered trusted treatment for the ailment. The role of intravenous steroids is a proven treatment in case of optic neuritis or arthritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy. Early diagnosis and prompt optic nerve atrophy stem cell treatment in Delhi India can help the patients with compressive and toxic neuropathies.
Stem cell treatment holds a key for the future treatment of neuronal disorders. Neural progenitor cells delivered to the vitreous can add into the ganglion cell layer of the retina, turn on neurofilament genes, and migrate into the host’s optic nerve. The optic nerve fiber is made of axons from the retinal ganglion cells, that usually doesn’t regenerate after an injury, resulting in a lifelong visual loss. In recent studies using hamster’s as muse, anterograde tracing and electrophysiological responses disclose that a small number of axons can regenerate all the way back to the superior colliculus. In other studies, remapping of the retina was noted in the superior colliculus following axon regeneration. These findings have given hope to clinically meaningful regeneration of axons, which may become a reality in the near future. You can now cure this disease with optic nerve transplant stem cell.
- Stroke, known as anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- A tumor putting pressure on the optic nerve.
- Optic neuritis, an inflammation or swelling that affects the optic nerve area, this is the reason of multiple sclerosis.
- A hereditary issue in which the person witnesses a loss of vision that affects one eye, and then in the other. This condition is known as Leber’s optic neuropathy.
Some of the common symptoms of optic nerve atrophy are:
- Abnormal colour vision
- A sudden or abrupt loss of vision
- Change in the optic disc
- A reduction in sharpness of vision
- Involuntary movement of the eyes
Difficulties with peripheral (side) vision
A comprehensive eye exam is undergone to determine the cause of ONA including a complete medical history, color vision, side vision, visual acuity assessment and pupil reaction. An ophthalmologist determines the condition of optic nerve using an instrument. If it appears pale, then it indicates loss of nerve fibres. MRI of the orbits, brain and blood tests may be necessary for the same. Stem cell therapy for optic nerve atrophy.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving the symptoms and aiding longevity of healthy life. Steroids and other diseases modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also present. With the MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer remunerative and budget friendly favorable treatment for tissue engineering purpose. An optic nerve stem cell regeneration aids this and more. They might help in the three peculiarly prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will assess all your past medical history and symptoms to examine and correctly judge the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to gain a knowledge of the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful. Stem cell for optic nerve atrophy is promoted to aid patients suffering from similar kind of ailment.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of-the-art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from an internationally accredited lab for quality purpose. An optic nerve stem cell therapy provides just that and more.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being. The only limitation of the allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing Graft vs. host disease (GVHD), wherein the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimize the risk of any side effects. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and the donor are primarily matched as closely as possible.
Optic nerve damage stem cell treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counselling for speedy recovery and also kept on check to ensure that no side effects affect the human body.
Implantation of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Do I would like to habitually examine my eyes?
Yes, it’s continuously better to visualize your eyes on a daily basis. Young adults between the cohorts 20-39 ought to have their eye checkups once each 3-5 years. Whereas adults between the cohort 40-64 ought to have their eye checkups once each 2-4 years. Just in case the senior voters higher than sixty five years of age, ophthalmologist’s visit ought to be once per annum. no matter age teams, some folks are sorted below the class of high risk adults ought to additionally visit specialist once a year like folks with polygenic disorder, sturdy case history of eye disease, folks with AIDS etc.
- Will performing at a video display or sitting near TV screen harm my eyes?
No, there’s not any scientific proof that these instruments emit rays that may be harmful for the eyes, but long operating hours typically and thence it’s often useful to require periodic breaks, wanting off within the distance etc.
- Sometimes I do notice dark uneven spots or floaters particularly on the white surface, is that something to worry about?
It is definitely better to visit the doctors as earliest as possible. These are the unit the common eye issue that affects the retinal or membrane malfunctioning.
- Why have step by step found it more durable to scan while not glasses?
The ability to focus on the closest of objects decreases with age and is said as farsightedness. The condition is due to natural aging of the optic lens. The condition is usually irreversible with standard optic nerve atrophy stem cell treatment, however, stem cells are sure to some extent reverse the harm naturally, with complete stoppage of additional progression.
- Will my kid inherit some eye problems?
Yes, a number of the attention disorders like eye disease, photophobia etc. area unit ascertained to be directly joined up with a genetic disorder which may either be hereditary or modification disorders. However, a number of the common eye issues like burns, membrane harm, etc. are all associated with environmental harm.
- Can eyes be transplanted?
No, there are not many or any evidences that point to transplant the complete eyes, but a part of the attention will be replaced if an acceptable donor is found.
- Can somatic cell treatment, reverse my damage?
Yes, stem cells area unit form the pristine cells of the body, which may bring about an array of cell type, upon correct signaling. In case of an eye disorder, these cells have shown outstanding enhancements by modulating their roles from photo receptor cells, rods and cones cells of the inner eyes to second cranial nerve cells, etc. This differentiation is achieved naturally with minuscule manipulation outside the body, victimizing autologous stem cells sources like bone marrow.
The purpose of our stem cell treatment is to reinvigorate neurological function in the brain/spinal cord lesion region, thus, myriads of improvement choices are possible after the treatment. From the history of patient’s health study it is found out that most of them were affected from the following:
- Refined visual acuity
- Boosted light perception
- Enlarged visual field
- Brighter night vision
- Abridged nystagmus
- Better strabismus
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) can improve the vision via the following mechanisms, centered on their different inimitable features:
- MSCs have the aptitude to segregate into neural cells and secrete neurotropic factors, such as brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF), glial cell line-derived neurotropic factors (GDNF), which might encourage differentiation of the grafted cells into neural cells, hinder apoptosis, improve angiogenesis, quash an inflammatory infiltrate and maintain grafted cell survival.
These mechanisms not only aid in preserving the vision but also aid in considerably improving the lost or absent vision via the regeneration of optic nerve and retinal ganglion cells.
We believe that there is always optimism and that patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are self-governing with an in-house medical department. We combine internationally recognized hospitals, pioneering treatments, unique products and amenities that are integrative and effective to warrant best possible treatment outcomes. StemCellCareIndia is here to help you with all kinds of stem cell treatments.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Stem Cell Treatment for Optic Nerve Atrophy, Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India, stem cell treatment for Optic Nerve Atrophy in Delhi, stem cell treatment for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India, stem cell Hospital for Optic Nerve Atrophy in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for Optic Nerve Atrophy in India