Dystrophy stands for a group of inherited diseases in which the voluntary muscles progressively weaken. In some forms of this disease, the heart and other organs are also affected. There are 9 types of muscular dystrophy:
In Dystrophy, a particular part of the body weakens or wastes away. In muscular dystrophy, the weakness affects the muscles. An inherited genetic mistake prevents the body from making a protein that helps build muscles and keep them strong. Children who are born with muscular dystrophy usually develop normally in the first few years of life. They may suddenly show signs of clumsiness. These signs include:
- Trouble walking
- Difficulty raising the front of their foot (called foot drop)
Over the years, children with muscular dystrophy can become weaker and weaker, walk, losing the ability to sit, and lifting objects. The disease can also affect muscles in the heart and lungs, serious heart and breathing problems can also occur. There are different types of muscular dystrophy. Muscle weakness is a trademark of each type. But the symptoms can differ and start at different ages. Some muscular dystrophies are gentle. Others are extreme and cause superior muscle loss. StemCellCareIndia provides effective stem cell muscular dystrophy treatment in Delhi, India.
In muscular dystrophy, the weakness is in the muscles. A genetic abnormality prevents the body from making a protein that helps build muscles and keep them strong. Different forms of muscular dystrophy will have different symptoms, however, some of the common signs are:
- Difficulty standing
- Difficulty rising from a lying or sitting position
- Trouble breathing
- Trouble learning to sit independently and walk
- Muscle weakness that begins in the hips, pelvis, and legs
- Clumsiness, falling often
- Trouble climbing stairs
- Unsteady, waddling gait
- Larger-than-normal calves that is sometimes painful
- Breathing problems that may eventually require the use of a ventilator
- Walking on the toes or balls of the feet
- Learning disabilities or behavioral problems
Curvature of the spine (scoliosis) causing one hip to rise higher than the other.
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is diagnosed through a physical exam, a family medical history, and tests. These might include:
- A muscle biopsy (the removal and examination of a small sample of muscle tissue)
- DNA (genetic) testing
- Electromyography or nerve conduction tests (which uses electrodes to test muscle and/or nerve function)
- Blood enzyme tests (to look for the presence of creatine
- kinase, which reveals deterioration of muscle fibers)
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
Stem Cell Muscular Dystrophy Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as physiotherapy, counseling, etc. for speedy recovery.
- What is inherited disorder and may stem cells help?
MD’s are a gaggle of disorders characterized by hereditary defects in the muscle super molecule, death of muscular cells and muscular weakness. Mutations in the genes, concerned in muscular membrane structure and performance may welcome the deformity. In theory, if stem cells treatment for muscular dystrophy is opted then you will notice that stem cells manufacture traditional muscle cells that are non-practical as a result of the faulty genes. Some quite stimulations may be useful to multiply residential stem cells and differentiate on their own to muscle cells.
- What are the various stem cells which will supply facilitate for MD?
Stem cell treatment for Muscular Dystrophy in India is of various sorts starting from allogeneic Mesenchymal stem cells, funiculus blood derived stem cells, autologous bone marrow and fat derived stem cells, etc. However, out of those, autologous mode of vegetative cell transplantation is thought to be the foremost helpful as body’s own cells are used they do not impose any threat of rejection of infection.
- How many numbers of stem cells injections are needed to treat MD?
Stem cell injection will begin showing leads to one injection itself, though it’s troublesome to interpret as a result of the therapeutic effectivity of this treatment depends upon the patient’s condition relying upon the uptake of stem cells, severity of the unwellness and age of the patient.
- Does the endocrine drug medical aid used as a traditional means of treating MD is useful?
Rehabilitation in terms of workout is critical, but strenuous means of exercise ought to be avoided. Considering endocrine medical aid, it’s continuously been established to be medically subjective and restricted in usage and thus their future use are avoided. The basic goal of steroids is to scale back inflammation throughout the inherited disorder. However, their future usage will have an effect on the overall good condition of the patient.
- What are the probabilities that a patient can begin walking after stem cells treatment?
Stem cells isolated from autologous tissue sources in conjunction with inhibitor stimulation will improve the muscular strength by making better muscle cells. The event has been ascertained in numerous clinical trials, but the results could vary from person to person. Stem cell muscular dystrophy hospital helps provide best possible treatment for the underlying disease.
- In my family if my elder brother has doctor’s degree, what are the probabilities of my son obtaining affected with constant and can stem cells injection may be associate degree option?
There exists five hundredth probabilities of doctor’s degree deformities in your younger son. However, it’s to be confirmed by molecular nosology and different tests. The stem cells medical aid will work higher in younger patients than older one. The sooner you’ll undergo the treatment, you’ll recover outcomes.
- How will stem cells be helpful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are changeable and may Metamorph into unnumbered numbers of cells as per the necessity. This exceptional property of stem cells may be exploited for treating a range of diseases. These cells may be isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as animal tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting into the body, these cells will apace multiply with bigger speed to push regeneration of muscular cells, to help management over your mood swings, to enhance the good condition and overall quality. To boot the stimulation, medical aid may be applied, whereby the organ is aroused to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to form micro environment. This treatment can act as a booster to push the regeneration.
- Why is vegetative cell treatment higher than standard treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive related to several facet effects. Though stem cells are sure to naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate the lost tissue specific cells to enhance impaired functions. To boot, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the whole treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects.
- How do I do know if I’m the correct candidate for the vegetative cell treatment?
There are several necessary problems to be addressed before choosing the stem cell muscular dystrophy treatment, which might satisfactorily answered solely by specialists. Thus, it’s continuously wise to consult, and want the correct vegetative cell treatment pattern.
The purpose of stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy in India is to stimulate the healing process and aid growth of the affected muscles. Thus, innumerable varieties of improvements are possible after our treatment. Here are some experienced shared by our former patients:
- Enlarged muscle mass
- Augmented muscle strength
- Better-quality balance
- Reduced stiffness
- Enhanced range of movement
- Lessened tremor occurrence
- Improved development (in kids)
Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) can help boot out the disease symptoms via the following mechanisms, centered on their distinctively different characteristics:
- MSCs can result in skeletal muscle regeneration. MSCs transplantation might improve patient’s clinical symptoms via defective gene correction, and muscle cell regeneration.
- MSCs result in an apparent therapeutic advantage in disease models via their immunomodulatory effect, which is another underlying mechanism of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) for treating Muscular Dystrophy (MD).
- MSCs have myotube generation and dystrophic expression potentials resulting in muscle strength upsurge in patients.
We believe that there is always some hope and that the patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are independent with an internal medical division. We combine worldwide accredited hospitals, the next generation stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy, unique products and services that are integrative and effective to safeguard the optimal treatment outcomes.
Justin from Ireland Came India for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Hello, I am Justin, 42 years from Ireland. I came to India for stem cell therapy for muscular dystrophy. One day, I observed having trouble in breathing and also began experiencing feebleness in my facial muscles affecting my communication. I also began feeling feebleness in my arms and legs. After visiting my local hospital, my physician urged me to go through lab tests and afterward I was detected with muscular dystrophy. My physician told me to go through stem cell treatment. But the hefty expenditures incurred for this treatment made me search for an economical treatment. I explored several websites of a medical group in Singapore, Thailand, India, etc. offering economical stem cell treatment. Inept to take the final decision, one of my friends suggested SCCI in India as his family member had visited India and had a brilliant experience with the excellence of service and attention while undergoing treatment in India. Once I arrived in India, The hospital staff was quite welcoming, caring and kindhearted. I underwent the stem cell treatment that was very successful. It has been a wonderful experience getting my treatment done via SCCI.
Pascal Joackim Came to India from Tanzania for Motor Neuron Disorder
Hi, I am Pascal Joackim and I came to Delhi from Tanzania. I am a doctor by profession. From the last 4-5 months, I was encountering symptoms of Motor Neuron Disorder. I was experiencing some very marked symptoms such as loss of balance, learning weakness, dragging of my limbs and sometimes I used to fall because of loss of balance. Also, I at times faced difficulty in reading and writing, particularly with my right hand. I used to play a lot before but after I experienced these symptoms, I could play anymore. I went to seek medical help in my own nation and there I was detected with motor neuron disease. The doctors there suggested me to come here to India for diagnosis confirmation and to seek any possible treatment for this. I came to Delhi as I have heard a lot about stem cell treatment and decided to undergo it. I referred the internet and got in touch with Stem Cell Care India. I explained all my symptoms and previous reports to the doctor. The staff explained all the process to me clearly. My treatment started soon with stem cells. The doctors are really nice and very knowledgeable. There was a new hope in me that I will get better soon. I was admitted to a very comfortable place in the hospital. After I got my treatment, I felt quite better than before. Thanks Team!
Seema Kumari Saini Came to Delhi from Jaipur, Rajasthan for Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
Hi, my name is Seema Kumari Saini. I came to Delhi from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I was suffering from muscular dystrophy since past 10-15 years. Initially, I was living a normal life without any impediments. However, as the time and years passed by, I started experiencing weakness and trouble in carrying out normal day-to-day activities. After the diagnosis, I came to know that I am suffering from muscular dystrophy. To treat this problem, I underwent every type of treatment i.e. Allopathy, Ayurvedic, etc. but nothing soothed my pain and suffering. These treatments gave me a relief of 1-2 months but again the disease starts showing its repercussions. Then we researched about stem cell treatment and got to know about Stem Cell Care India. After gathering all the information, we came to Delhi and SCCI’s team conducted some major tests of mine. Once the doctors got to know that my reports are normal, they started with my stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy. The stem cells injections were given to my on the spots where my muscles were very weak. After the injections, I am feeling very positive and relief. My treatment is still going to take 2-3 months more. The doctors here gave me a lot of hope and optimism that I can be in the best of my health very soon. My husband is also a great support to me. I am noticing a lot of improvement in my movement in fingers, thighs, feet, etc. I am satisfied with the treatment. Thanks Team!
Bent Mark from California Came India for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
I am Bent Mark from California and I was a victim of muscular dystrophy from past 5 years. I decided to opt for stem cell treatment via SCCI in India. Once I arrived here, the executive of SCCI sounded pretty welcoming and asked me to send my medical reports. He clarified to me about the whole process and what I should anticipate with this treatment. I also communicated with the doctor who clarified to me that the stem cell treatment targets to regenerate the impaired and missing muscles and help avert further complications. After conversing it with my family, I decided to fly opt for this treatment. After I underwent the treatment, I found that I am recovering fast. I am awestruck with the high-quality facilities and care I got here and would recommend you to anybody wanting an economical treatment in India.
Stem Cell Treatment for muscular dystrophy, Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy in Delhi, stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy in India, stem cell Hospital for muscular dystrophy in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for muscular dystrophy in India