Dystrophy stands for a group of inherited diseases in which the voluntary muscles progressively weaken. In some forms of this disease, the heart and other organs are also affected. There are 9 types of muscular dystrophy:
In Dystrophy, a particular part of the body weakens or wastes away. In muscular dystrophy, the weakness affects the muscles. An inherited genetic mistake prevents the body from making a protein that helps build muscles and keep them strong. Children who are born with muscular dystrophy usually develop normally in the first few years of life. They may suddenly show signs of clumsiness. These signs include:
- Trouble walking
- Difficulty raising the front of their foot (called foot drop)
Over the years, children with muscular dystrophy can become weaker and weaker, walk, losing the ability to sit, and lifting objects. The disease can also affect muscles in the heart and lungs, serious heart and breathing problems can also occur. There are different types of muscular dystrophy. Muscle weakness is a trademark of each type. But the symptoms can differ and start at different ages. Some muscular dystrophies are gentle. Others are extreme and cause superior muscle loss. StemCellCareIndia provides effective stem cell muscular dystrophy treatment in Delhi, India.
Do you know about Muscular Dystrophy?
Muscular dystrophies are a category of inherited and genetic muscle disorders characterised by skeletal muscle fatigue that worsens over time. The death of muscle cells and tissues is normally caused by a mutation or deficit in important muscle proteins. Any forms of muscular dystrophy may affect cardiac and smooth muscle. The following are the most common forms of muscular dystrophy:
- Becker’s muscular dystrophy (BMD) is a form of muscular dystrophy that normally manifests in adolescence.
- Congenital muscular dystrophy (CMD) is a form of muscular dystrophy that appears at birth.
- Distal muscular dystrophy is a form of muscular dystrophy that affects the
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a form of muscular dystrophy that (DMD)
- Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy is a form of muscular dystrophy (EDMD)
- Facioscapulohumeral dystrophy is a form of facioscapulohumeral dystrophy (FSHD)
- Fukuyama congenital muscular dystrophy is a form of congenital muscular dystrophy (FCMD)
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy is a form of muscular dystrophy that affects the limbs (LGMD)
- Myotonic muscular dystrophy (MMD) is a type of muscular dystrophy that affect
- Oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy is a form of muscular dystrophy that affects the eyes, mouth, and
- Autosomal recessive muscular dystrophy (ARMD) is a severe autosomal recessive muscular dystrophy that affects children.
The most prevalent form of inherited disorder is muscular dystrophies. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is the most common form of muscular dystrophy, followed by facioscapulohumeral and myotonic dystrophy. The below is a rough estimate of the incidence:
- 1 in 3300 live male births has DMD.
- 1 in every 18000 live male births, according to BMD
- 1 in 10,000 births has congenital myotonic dystrophy.
- 1 in 20,000 people have FSFHD. Males are afflicted rather than females. Muscular dystrophy may manifest itself at any age, from birth to puberty, depending on the form.
In muscular dystrophy, the weakness is in the muscles. A genetic abnormality prevents the body from making a protein that helps build muscles and keep them strong. Different forms of muscular dystrophy will have different symptoms, however, some of the common signs are:
- Difficulty standing
- Difficulty rising from a lying or sitting position
- Trouble breathing
- Trouble learning to sit independently and walk
- Muscle weakness that begins in the hips, pelvis, and legs
- Clumsiness, falling often
- Trouble climbing stairs
- Unsteady, waddling gait
- Larger-than-normal calves that is sometimes painful
- Breathing problems that may eventually require the use of a ventilator
- Walking on the toes or balls of the feet
- Learning disabilities or behavioral problems
Curvature of the spine (scoliosis) causing one hip to rise higher than the other.
When it comes to AMD, there are two different kinds: – Atrophic and Exudative as further explained below:
- Atrophic or Dry AMD: Majority patients of macular degeneration experience its dry form, where yellow protein deposits called drusen under the retina develop. These deposits thin and thicken the retina. Vision loss in this case tends to be gradual but not complete. Rarely, dry AMD may develop into a wet type.
- Exudative or Wet AMD: It is the more severe form of AMD. It develops when tiny blood vessels under the retina grow and leak fluid and blood. This causes a growth in the macula, which causes your vision to blur.
There are numerous causes of muscular dystrophy, the significant ones of them are as follows:
- Familial Inheritance of the condition.
- Gene mutations that occur spontaneously.
- Due to intimate relation linked (X-linked) disorder.
- Gender and Age-based developments
- Environmental Factors
- Protein Deficiency
The above-mentioned causes are only the significant ones among the known causes, due to this disease still being studied, it is very possible that more significant causes can be discovered in the future
Age-Related Muscular Degeneration (AMD) is actually a disease that does not show any signs or symptoms at early stage, which unfortunately makes it hard for people to diagnose themselves and treat it as soon as possible. Annual eye examinations with your eye healthcare provider are the only solution in this case, by its help, you will be able to catch the disease at its earliest stages prior to symptom development, enabling you to start treatments as early as possible. These annual examinations can include the following test:
- Visual field test: This test screens your eye for its range, blind spots and sensitivity.
- Dilated eye exam: In this test, eye drops are used to dilate or widen, the pupils. After this dilatation process is complete, a specific lens called an ophthalmoscope is used by the doctor to look inside various areas of your eyes including the back of your eyeball (retina) more clearly.
- Fluorescein angiography: Your doctor puts a yellow dye into your arm called fluorescein. The dye travels through your blood vessels, and then a camera takes pictures that shows any leaks under the macula.
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT): Optical coherence tomography isn’t invasive or painful. You simply look into a lens while it helps take pictures of the back of your eye, including the retina and macula which could then be analysed by doctors to better understand your eye’s condition.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy works?
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders characterized by degeneration of skeletal muscles, hence the name. These diseases are all associated with the defective gene known as Dystrophin, which creates an adverse effect on the production of muscle proteins and subsequently leads to progressive damage to muscle cells and tissue. There are nine different types of muscular dystrophies but they are all multi-system disorders that have many symptoms affecting many of your body’s systems such as the cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, and nervous system among others.
As a result, children with muscular dystrophy usually succumb to paralysis and ultimately die in their early twenties because of respiratory failure and cardiac complications. In most cases, the symptoms are apparent at an early age by the time children are three or four years old when they have trouble walking and controlling their muscles.
- What is inherited disorder and may stem cells help?
MD’s are a gaggle of disorders characterized by hereditary defects in the muscle super molecule, death of muscular cells and muscular weakness. Mutations in the genes, concerned in muscular membrane structure and performance may welcome the deformity. In theory, if stem cells treatment for muscular dystrophy is opted then you will notice that stem cells manufacture traditional muscle cells that are non-practical as a result of the faulty genes. Some quite stimulations may be useful to multiply residential stem cells and differentiate on their own to muscle cells.
- What are the various stem cells which will supply facilitate for MD?
Stem cell treatment for Muscular Dystrophy in India is of various sorts starting from allogeneic Mesenchymal stem cells, funiculus blood derived stem cells, autologous bone marrow and fat derived stem cells, etc. However, out of those, autologous mode of vegetative cell transplantation is thought to be the foremost helpful as body’s own cells are used they do not impose any threat of rejection of infection.
- How many numbers of stem cells injections are needed to treat MD?
Stem cell injection will begin showing leads to one injection itself, though it’s troublesome to interpret as a result of the therapeutic effectivity of this treatment depends upon the patient’s condition relying upon the uptake of stem cells, severity of the unwellness and age of the patient.
- Does the endocrine drug medical aid used as a traditional means of treating MD is useful?
Rehabilitation in terms of workout is critical, but strenuous means of exercise ought to be avoided. Considering endocrine medical aid, it’s continuously been established to be medically subjective and restricted in usage and thus their future use are avoided. The basic goal of steroids is to scale back inflammation throughout the inherited disorder. However, their future usage will have an effect on the overall good condition of the patient.
- What are the probabilities that a patient can begin walking after stem cells treatment?
Stem cells isolated from autologous tissue sources in conjunction with inhibitor stimulation will improve the muscular strength by making better muscle cells. The event has been ascertained in numerous clinical trials, but the results could vary from person to person. Stem cell muscular dystrophy hospital helps provide best possible treatment for the underlying disease.
- In my family if my elder brother has doctor’s degree, what are the probabilities of my son obtaining affected with constant and can stem cells injection may be associate degree option?
There exists five hundredth probabilities of doctor’s degree deformities in your younger son. However, it’s to be confirmed by molecular nosology and different tests. The stem cells medical aid will work higher in younger patients than older one. The sooner you’ll undergo the treatment, you’ll recover outcomes.
- How will stem cells be helpful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous stem cells are changeable and may Metamorph into unnumbered numbers of cells as per the necessity. This exceptional property of stem cells may be exploited for treating a range of diseases. These cells may be isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as animal tissue and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting into the body, these cells will apace multiply with bigger speed to push regeneration of muscular cells, to help management over your mood swings, to enhance the good condition and overall quality. To boot the stimulation, medical aid may be applied, whereby the organ is aroused to multiply resident stem cells and secrete growth factors to form micro environment. This treatment can act as a booster to push the regeneration.
- Why is vegetative cell treatment higher than standard treatment approach?
Conventional treatment approach is extremely invasive related to several facet effects. Though stem cells are sure to naturally heal the body from injury and regenerate the lost tissue specific cells to enhance impaired functions. To boot, since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the whole treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects.
- How do I do know if I’m the correct candidate for the vegetative cell treatment?
There are several necessary problems to be addressed before choosing the stem cell muscular dystrophy treatment, which might satisfactorily answered solely by specialists. Thus, it’s continuously wise to consult, and want the correct vegetative cell treatment pattern.
The purpose of stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy in India is to stimulate the healing process and aid growth of the affected muscles. Thus, innumerable varieties of improvements are possible after our treatment. Here are some experienced shared by our former patients:
- Enlarged muscle mass
- Augmented muscle strength
- Better-quality balance
- Reduced stiffness
- Enhanced range of movement
- Lessened tremor occurrence
- Improved development (in kids)
Stem cell therapy for AMD is an effective treatment option for patients with vision loss due to wet or dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Additional research is investigating stem cell therapy for people with vision loss due to dry age-related macular degeneration. Stem cell therapy is the use of stem cells to replace dead or damaged cells in the body due to their amazing and next-gen mechanism and organic nature.
Stem cell treatment for dry AMD is most often based on RPE replacement strategies. The RPE cells support the photoreceptors and so replacing the damaged ones with healthy ones can alleviate visual functional deficits by restoring lost functionality from the photoreceptors. Studies done with AMD patients proved that transplanted cells survive in the host eye and contribute to visual improvement by making it easier for them to see. What’s more, no adverse events or complications such as rejection were observed in any of these patients.
We being one of the leading stem cell clinics in India believe that every patient must get only the safest and comfortable experience while undergoing through the therapy that is not only affordable, but also extremely effective. This is a new era while technology and medical developments are most accessible that it ever was in the past and we would like to keep it that way. We serve both national and international patients with our unmatched and welcoming procedure if stem cell. It is our promise to always stay in reach even after the treatment has been completed to better observe and assist your improvements. We also promise to follow the safest industry procedures and certified international guidelines while also maintaining internal regulations to accompany your experience. Our managers also assure that the experts assigned to you are always the best can professionally handle your situation while aiming for the most positive outcome.
Stem cell therapy is both a new and emerging medical procedure. People are finding more and more useful ways to use stem cells for the treatment of ailments. And we here at Stem Cell Care India believe that clients should have access to this kind of revolutionary treatment without breaking the bank. That’s why we at Stem Cell Care India are determined to provide affordable high-quality treatments in India.
The main elements that contribute to the fluctuations in our prices are:
- Medical Severity of the patient.
- Past and present diseases/disorders.
- Height and weight of the patients.
- Required number of cells.
- Other unprecedented needs/complications.
Muscular Dystrophy Stem Cell Treatment is a proven and successful method of treating Muscular Dystrophy (MD) patients. Since the inception of this therapy, we have observed that most MD patients who undergo stem cell treatment have shown tremendous improvements in their range of movement, balance, muscle strength, enlargement in mass, and reduction of stiffness among other changes.
There are several advantages of using stem cell therapy to treat muscular dystrophy. Among the most significant ones are:
- Patients get 3-day treatment with no long-term admittance.
- The benefits of stem cell therapy for muscular dystrophy are long-lasting.
- As the therapy is performed by directly implanting the cells into the infected area, its efficiency is high.
- Stem Cell Therapy is 100% safe and a way to boost the organic regeneration of cells.
- Stem Cell Therapy is a minimally invasive alternative to surgical treatments.
- This treatment is a lot more affordable than what patients would otherwise spend.
In recent times stem cell therapy for muscular dystrophy has been proven effective. In humans, stem cells have shown a capacity to regenerate scarred tissue and in lab analysis of animals with muscular dystrophy, it has been found that embryonic-like stem cells can not only repair existing damaged muscles but also create new ones.
After Muscular Dystrophy Stem Cell Treatment, the patient undergoes a significant improvement. So far, we have observed that the majority of the MD patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved results like increased muscle strength, better tissue quality, lessening of tremor occurrences, and an improved range of movement.
Justin from Ireland Came India for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Hello, I am Justin, 42 years from Ireland. I came to India for stem cell therapy for muscular dystrophy. One day, I observed having trouble in breathing and also began experiencing feebleness in my facial muscles affecting my communication. I also began feeling feebleness in my arms and legs. After visiting my local hospital, my physician urged me to go through lab tests and afterward I was detected with muscular dystrophy. My physician told me to go through stem cell treatment. But the hefty expenditures incurred for this treatment made me search for an economical treatment. I explored several websites of a medical group in Singapore, Thailand, India, etc. offering economical stem cell treatment. Inept to take the final decision, one of my friends suggested SCCI in India as his family member had visited India and had a brilliant experience with the excellence of service and attention while undergoing treatment in India. Once I arrived in India, The hospital staff was quite welcoming, caring and kindhearted. I underwent the stem cell treatment that was very successful. It has been a wonderful experience getting my treatment done via SCCI.
Pascal Joackim Came to India from Tanzania for Motor Neuron Disorder
Hi, I am Pascal Joackim and I came to Delhi from Tanzania. I am a doctor by profession. From the last 4-5 months, I was encountering symptoms of Motor Neuron Disorder. I was experiencing some very marked symptoms such as loss of balance, learning weakness, dragging of my limbs and sometimes I used to fall because of loss of balance. Also, I at times faced difficulty in reading and writing, particularly with my right hand. I used to play a lot before but after I experienced these symptoms, I could play anymore. I went to seek medical help in my own nation and there I was detected with motor neuron disease. The doctors there suggested me to come here to India for diagnosis confirmation and to seek any possible treatment for this. I came to Delhi as I have heard a lot about stem cell treatment and decided to undergo it. I referred the internet and got in touch with Stem Cell Care India. I explained all my symptoms and previous reports to the doctor. The staff explained all the process to me clearly. My treatment started soon with stem cells. The doctors are really nice and very knowledgeable. There was a new hope in me that I will get better soon. I was admitted to a very comfortable place in the hospital. After I got my treatment, I felt quite better than before. Thanks Team!
Seema Kumari Saini Came to Delhi from Jaipur, Rajasthan for Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
Hi, my name is Seema Kumari Saini. I came to Delhi from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I was suffering from muscular dystrophy since past 10-15 years. Initially, I was living a normal life without any impediments. However, as the time and years passed by, I started experiencing weakness and trouble in carrying out normal day-to-day activities. After the diagnosis, I came to know that I am suffering from muscular dystrophy. To treat this problem, I underwent every type of treatment i.e. Allopathy, Ayurvedic, etc. but nothing soothed my pain and suffering. These treatments gave me a relief of 1-2 months but again the disease starts showing its repercussions. Then we researched about stem cell treatment and got to know about Stem Cell Care India. After gathering all the information, we came to Delhi and SCCI’s team conducted some major tests of mine. Once the doctors got to know that my reports are normal, they started with my stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy. The stem cells injections were given to my on the spots where my muscles were very weak. After the injections, I am feeling very positive and relief. My treatment is still going to take 2-3 months more. The doctors here gave me a lot of hope and optimism that I can be in the best of my health very soon. My husband is also a great support to me. I am noticing a lot of improvement in my movement in fingers, thighs, feet, etc. I am satisfied with the treatment. Thanks Team!
Bent Mark from California Came India for Stem Cell Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
I am Bent Mark from California and I was a victim of muscular dystrophy from past 5 years. I decided to opt for stem cell treatment via SCCI in India. Once I arrived here, the executive of SCCI sounded pretty welcoming and asked me to send my medical reports. He clarified to me about the whole process and what I should anticipate with this treatment. I also communicated with the doctor who clarified to me that the stem cell treatment targets to regenerate the impaired and missing muscles and help avert further complications. After conversing it with my family, I decided to fly opt for this treatment. After I underwent the treatment, I found that I am recovering fast. I am awestruck with the high-quality facilities and care I got here and would recommend you to anybody wanting an economical treatment in India.
To ensure the quality of our stem cell treatments, we follow a strict set of guidelines and use state-of-the-art equipment as mentioned below:
- A stem cell source is tested for infectious diseases to limit the spread or transmission of infections to the patients.
- To avoid contamination, each batch of cells is tested for gram content at various processing stages.
- Gram staining and mycoplasma tests are performed even on the media in which the cells are processed.
- The final wash of the stem cell source is screened for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms to maintain the safety of patients.
- Every single cell batch is screened for endotoxin and only passes if the measured level is less than the limit.
- Automated cell counters are used to count cells. Results are delivered for each batch.
- To ensure that the quality is always up to expectations, we issue a “Certificate of Analysis” for each batch of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
A patient must understand that stem cell therapy is an experimental therapy that may fail to work at certain times, before undergoing this treatment procedure. Depending on the patient’s health condition a patient might be refused treatment or the proposed protocol might change at the time of procedure.
At Stem Cell Care India, our primary goal is to provide the best technology available; safety of which has been proven across the world.
As with any medical treatment, we make no guarantees or claims of cures are made as to the extent of the response to treatment. However, the results may vary from patient to patient, even with a similar diagnosis, as the body’s internal status is unique to each individual patient. Due to this fact, we cannot provide, infer or suggest that there is any certainty of a given outcome. Additionally, we do not use embryonic or fetal cells in any of our treatment process.
Stem Cell Treatment for Muscular Dystrophy in India
Stem Cell Treatment for muscular dystrophy, Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for muscular dystrophy in India, stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy in Delhi, stem cell treatment for muscular dystrophy in India, stem cell Hospital for muscular dystrophy in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for muscular dystrophy in India