Osteoporosis is an ailment that makes the bones fragile and breakable. Individuals suffering from osteoporosis find it troublesome to carry out even the basic tasks. Osteoporosis’s effect on the bones is enormous and is enough to make the patient vulnerable to fractures that can easily befall in the spine, wrist and hip bone. Osteoporosis is instigated by the thinning of bones, which is why osteoporosis stem cell therapy is widely opted to eliminate the affects. Bone loss is widely upheld by numerous factors amongst which age plays a major role. Our bones tend to lose calcium and fail to restore as they should as we age. This makes them fragile and prone to fractures. Stem cell therapy for osteoporosis in India is widely popular and trusted for the underlying condition.
The initial phases of bone loss are challenging and makes it difficult to identify with maximum symptoms coming to surface when the bones have already been debilitated by the condition and over 50%. Some of the symptoms that may smitten you would include: height loss, a curved posture and amplified bone fractures. Pain often stems from spinal fractures; however, they might be silent. Stem cell treatment for osteoporosis in India caters to the condition well and provide befitting solution for the same.
As per the evaluation of everything, from medical history to the current symptoms, the doctor examines it all and suggests blood and imaging test pertaining to that. A liver biopsy may also be advised.
Blood tests to check the liver function
- Partial thromboplastic time or Prothrombin time/INR. These tests measure the blood-clotting factors that are produced in the liver.
- Albumin and total serum protein. Albumin is a type of protein, which is required to be maintained. Liver disease can cause a decrease in the protein level of the blood.
- Bilirubin test for checking the level of bilirubin. This is produced when the liver breaks down haemoglobin. High bilirubin causes jaundice.
- Blood tests to check inflammation.
There are also tests to check your liver enzymes and liver inflammation.
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), and lactate dehydrogenase (LDH). An increased level of these enzymes may mean injury to the liver and the death of liver cells.
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT). An increased level can happen because of alcohol use or diseases of the bile ducts.
Alkaline phosphatase (ALP). An increased ALP level may mean blockage of bile ducts. Stem cell treatment for Osteoporosis in Delhi provides the provision for all the tests, and align treatment accordingly.
Lots of factors are put into contemplation before being treated for osteoporosis. These consist of age, bone density, and just in general overall health. It is imperative to note that osteoporosis is not treated but managed and you can manage the symptoms by taking calcium and vitamin D supplements to reinforce your bones. Osteoporosis Stem cell therapy can encourage the regeneration of new bone and connective tissues. This regenerative therapy holds the power to manipulate stem cells to reconstruct and strengthen bones. This essentially drops the risk of bone loss. Stem cell therapy for Osteoporosis could help reverse the effects of osteoporosis.
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP is concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
- Do Mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place across multiple studies. This is likely related to the fact that they usually do not flow in the blood stream like other adult stem cell types and are instead chiefly found to be residing in the tissues they serve.
- What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required no medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment was simple (moderate-like a patient who failed the process who eventually decided to get the knee replacement that he or she was planning before the process).
- Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
There are some hold backs for the procedure that restricts intake of some medicines. Furthermore, we usually see that many prescribed medicines would lessen the stem cell number greatly.
- How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
It is somewhat as painful as a typical shot in a doctor’s clinic.
- When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over 1-3 months, but at times can take as long as 6-9 months.
- When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.