Osteoporosis is an ailment that makes the bones fragile and breakable. Individuals suffering from osteoporosis find it troublesome to carry out even the basic tasks. Osteoporosis’s effect on the bones is enormous and is enough to make the patient vulnerable to fractures that can easily befall in the spine, wrist and hip bone. Osteoporosis is instigated by the thinning of bones, which is why osteoporosis stem cell therapy is widely opted to eliminate the affects. Bone loss is widely upheld by numerous factors amongst which age plays a major role. Our bones tend to lose calcium and fail to restore as they should as we age. This makes them fragile and prone to fractures. Stem cell therapy for osteoporosis in India is widely popular and trusted for the underlying condition.
Do you know about Osteoporosis?
In women, an osteoporosis-related injury is more likely than a heart attack, stroke, or breast cancer combined. Half of women, twice as many as men, are likely to break a bone at any point in their life as a result of this condition. Women account for 80% of the ten million Americans who have been diagnosed with osteoporosis.
Men make up 20% of people that have osteoporosis. Since osteoporosis is generally associated with women, men may be unaware of their own risk. In the United States, though, osteoporosis affects around 2 million persons. Men over 50 are 27 times more likely than men under 50 to break a bone due to osteoporosis than prostate cancer (11.3 percent ). Despite the fact that 25% of men would experience osteoporosis-related bone fractures at any point in their lifetime, men are half as likely as women to be diagnosed or treated for the condition.
Men are more likely than women to die from an osteoporosis-related injury. This is particularly true when it comes to hip fractures. Men account for one-third of all hip fractures globally, with up to 37% dying within the first year of the fracture—twice the rate of women. Although the findings show that men are more likely to have other medical problems at the time of the fracture and are more prone to complications following surgery, researchers aren’t sure why men die at a higher rate.
The initial phases of bone loss are challenging and makes it difficult to identify with maximum symptoms coming to surface when the bones have already been debilitated by the condition and over 50%. Some of the symptoms that may smitten you would include: height loss, a curved posture and amplified bone fractures. Pain often stems from spinal fractures; however, they might be silent. Stem cell treatment for osteoporosis in India caters to the condition well and provide befitting solution for the same.
Osteoporosis is a condition in which there’s an excessive amount of bone loss to the point where fragile and brittle bones are either half or entirely replaced by thinner, more fragile tissue. As these bones become increasingly weaker, they may easily shatter upon falling and develop deformities, especially when impact forces are involved at any level whatsoever. This condition can cause excruciating pain as well as create permanent deformities as it progresses.
This condition can be further classified into two different types as follows:
Primary Osteoporosis generally occurs when the calcium and other minerals in the body break down faster than they build up. Older individuals can often be affected by osteoporosis too due to ageing or other nutritional causes, however, this degenerative disease of the skeletal system is most common among postmenopausal women.
Secondary osteoporosis is a problem that may have several causes, but sometimes can be directly related to medications or other health conditions. One such condition that commonly triggers secondary osteoporosis is hyperthyroidism which results from excess thyroid hormone and affects the way the body metabolizes minerals.
Osteoporosis happens when there is an irregularity between new bone arrangement and old bone formation. The body may neglect to frame enough new bone, or a lot of old bone might be reabsorbed, or both. Two fundamental minerals for typical bone development are calcium and phosphate. All through youth, the body utilizes these minerals to deliver bones. Calcium is basic for legitimate working of the heart, mind, and different organs. To keep those basic organs working, the body reabsorbs calcium that is put away during the issues that remains to be worked out blood calcium levels. On the off chance that calcium admission isn’t adequate or if the body doesn’t ingest enough calcium from the eating regimen, bone generation and bone tissue may endure. Consequently, the bones may get more vulnerable, bringing about delicate and weak bones that can break effectively.
For the most part, the loss of bone happens over an all-inclusive time of years. Regularly, an individual will continue a crack before turning out to be mindful that the infection is available. By at that point, the ailment might be in its propelled stages and harm might be not kidding.
The main source of osteoporosis is an absence of specific hormones, especially estrogen in ladies and androgen in men. Ladies, particularly those more established than 60 years old, are often determined to have the infection. Menopause is joined by lower estrogen levels and builds a lady’s hazard for osteoporosis. Different variables that may add to bone misfortune in this age bunch incorporate deficient admission of calcium and nutrient D, absence of weight-bearing activity, and other age-related changes in endocrine capacities (notwithstanding absence of estrogen).
Different conditions that may prompt osteoporosis incorporate abuse of corticosteroids (Cushing disorder), thyroid issues, absence of muscle use, bone malignancy, certain hereditary issue, utilization of specific prescriptions, and issues, for example, low calcium in the eating regimen.
Coming up next are hazard factors for osteoporosis:
Ladies are at a more serious hazard than men, particularly ladies who are thin or have a little edge, just like those of cutting edge age.
Ladies who are white or Asian, particularly those with a relative with osteoporosis, have a more serious danger of creating osteoporosis than other ladies.
Ladies who are postmenopausal, including the individuals who have had early or carefully incited menopause, or unusual or nonappearance of menstrual periods, are at more serious hazard.
Cigarette smoking, dietary issues, for example, anorexia nervosa or bulimia, low measures of calcium in the eating routine, overwhelming liquor utilization, idle way of life, and utilization of specific prescriptions, for example, corticosteroids and anticonvulsants, are likewise chance elements.
Rheumatoid joint pain itself is a hazard factor for osteoporosis.
Having a parent who has/had osteoporosis is a hazard factor for the posterity.
As per the evaluation of everything, from medical history to the current symptoms, the doctor examines it all and suggests blood and imaging test pertaining to that. A liver biopsy may also be advised.
Blood tests to check the liver function
- Partial thromboplastic time or Prothrombin time/INR. These tests measure the blood-clotting factors that are produced in the liver.
- Albumin and total serum protein. Albumin is a type of protein, which is required to be maintained. Liver disease can cause a decrease in the protein level of the blood.
- Bilirubin test for checking the level of bilirubin. This is produced when the liver breaks down haemoglobin. High bilirubin causes jaundice.
- Blood tests to check inflammation.
There are also tests to check your liver enzymes and liver inflammation.
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), and lactate dehydrogenase (LDH). An increased level of these enzymes may mean injury to the liver and the death of liver cells.
- Gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT). An increased level can happen because of alcohol use or diseases of the bile ducts.
Alkaline phosphatase (ALP). An increased ALP level may mean blockage of bile ducts. Stem cell treatment for Osteoporosis in Delhi provides the provision for all the tests, and align treatment accordingly.
Lots of factors are put into contemplation before being treated for osteoporosis. These consist of age, bone density, and just in general overall health. It is imperative to note that osteoporosis is not treated but managed and you can manage the symptoms by taking calcium and vitamin D supplements to reinforce your bones. Osteoporosis Stem cell therapy can encourage the regeneration of new bone and connective tissues. This regenerative therapy holds the power to manipulate stem cells to reconstruct and strengthen bones. This essentially drops the risk of bone loss. Stem cell therapy for Osteoporosis could help reverse the effects of osteoporosis.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoporosis
The use of stem cells for tissue regeneration has spurred great hope in many fields of medicine, especially in musculoskeletal diseases such as osteoporosis. Stem cell therapy for osteoporosis can help to replace decreased mineral density by expanding the number of resident stem cells or restoring the function of resident stem cells that can proliferate and differentiate into bone-forming cells, minimising the risk of fracture.
Stem cell therapy helps the body regenerate new bone and connective tissue. In this regenerative process, stem cells are used to rebuild and restore bones, lowering the risk of bone loss. People with osteoporosis may be able to cure their effects with stem cell therapy. While bones are often thought of as being rigid, stable, and structural, they are actually a highly complex and dynamic organ. Using endogenous stem cells, old bone is constantly replaced by new bone. This daily repair process may be supported by stem cell therapy. Until becoming new tissue, stem cells grow cartilage. Osteoporosis may be treated with intravenous injections of stem cells originating from bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical cord blood tissue. It may also be possible to use drugs or small molecules to recruit endogenous stem cells to osteoporotic sites.
With age, the bone’s internal composition deteriorates, making it less thick, thinner, and less functional. The loss of or deficiency in stem cells has been linked to osteoporosis in studies. Patients seeking osteoporosis treatment in India should turn to Stem Cell Care India for the safest and most dependable care.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoporosis works?
Bone resiliency, plasticity, and structure have all been shown to increase as stem cells are used. This finding will affect how physicians treat osteoporosis, and it is likely that standard osteoporosis medications (antiresorptive and anabolic drugs) will be phased out due to their various side effects. When it comes to stem cell therapy for osteoporosis and other illnesses, Stem Cell Care India offers the best and most professional personnel.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a chronic illness that affects millions of people worldwide. The bulk of new osteoporosis treatments are bone-resorbing drugs with a slew of negative side effects. In the medical world, including in the area of musculoskeletal diseases, the use of stem cells for tissue regeneration has sparked a lot of interest. Stem cell treatment for osteoporosis could potentially improve fracture susceptibility and augment decreased mineral density by either increasing the amount or restoring the activity of resident stem cells that can proliferate and differentiate into bone-forming cells. Exogenous activation of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), which are often derived from bone marrow, adipose, and umbilical cord blood tissues, or therapies using medications or small molecules to recruit endogenous stem cells to osteoporotic sites, are two treatments for osteoporosis. The biggest impediment to cell-based osteoporosis therapy is the ambiguity around stem cell fate and biodistribution following cell transplantation.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India in India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP is concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
- Do Mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place across multiple studies. This is likely related to the fact that they usually do not flow in the blood stream like other adult stem cell types and are instead chiefly found to be residing in the tissues they serve.
- What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required no medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment was simple (moderate-like a patient who failed the process who eventually decided to get the knee replacement that he or she was planning before the process).
- Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
There are some hold backs for the procedure that restricts intake of some medicines. Furthermore, we usually see that many prescribed medicines would lessen the stem cell number greatly.
- How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
It is somewhat as painful as a typical shot in a doctor’s clinic.
- When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over 1-3 months, but at times can take as long as 6-9 months.
- When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.
8. What can I do to lower my osteoporosis risk?
Many risk factors are beyond your control if you want a safe lifestyle. The following are some examples:
– Make sure you have enough vitamin D and calcium
– Workout on a regular basis – Quit smoking – Prevent drug abuse – Consult with the psychiatrist to fix hormonal imbalances
– Read more about the medications you’re taking’s long-term benefits and side effects.
9. Why are women more likely than men to have osteoporosis?
Women’s bones are thinner and lighter than men’s, for instance. The second is linked to hormones: A woman’s oestrogen levels plummet significantly as she hits menopause. This lack of bone mass will cause the body to lose bone mass more rapidly as a result of the delay in bone remodelling. This lasts for several years after menopause. While the rate of bone loss eventually rises to premenopausal levels, postmenopausal women are more prone to experience a fracture throughout the meantime. The good news is that osteoporosis is not a normal part of growing older. There are many lifestyle options that will help you protect your bones and lower your risk of osteoporosis. If you haven’t already done so, you should discuss your bone health with your doctor.
10. Is it possible that taking such medications increases my chances of developing osteoporosis?
Certain medications will hurt your bones if you need to use them for other purposes. Discuss the risks and side effects of your medications, as well as how they can affect your bones, with your healthcare provider on a regular basis.
11. How many of your relatives or colleagues suffer from osteoporosis?
According to the National Osteoporosis Foundation, 54 million Americans have osteoporosis or osteopenia. According to research, osteoporosis causes one out of every two women and one out of every four men above the age of 50 to break a bone.
12. Should I try to compete in sports despite my osteoporosis?
Yes, absolutely! You would be able to engage in certain sports if you have osteoporosis. Some workouts, such as jogging, running, tennis, and weight lifting, are more effective than others at preventing bone loss, according to science. Some activities have many advantages but have little or no effect on bone density due to the absence of “loading” the bones by contact with the ground: Cycling, scuba diving, and yoga are also great alternatives.
Osteoporosis is a crippling illness that affects millions of individuals worldwide. Current osteoporosis therapies are primarily bone-resorbing medicines with numerous negative effects. The use of stem cells for tissue regeneration has sparked tremendous interest in many disciplines of medicine, including musculoskeletal problems.
Stem cell treatment for osteoporosis has the potential to minimise fracture vulnerability and supplement lost mineral density by either increasing the number or restoring the function of local stem cells that can proliferate and differentiate into bone-forming cells. Exogenous insertion of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), commonly derived from umbilical cord blood tissues, can be used to treat osteoporosis.
Conditions associated with ageing are very common in the world. In fact, millions of people suffer from osteoporosis every day and it’s a condition that often goes overlooked. While that may be true, there are other options available for those living with this condition. Recent developments in treatment have led to an increased understanding of how stem cells can be used to enhance bone health by a variety of means and under different circumstances, which holds great promise for their use as osteoporosis treatments.
Stem cells have the potential to not only get rid of osteoporosis but also restore it back to normal levels after being significantly weakened by osteoporosis. Medical doctors working on curing this disease are finding ways to increase the number of stem cells around trouble areas where bones might otherwise brake easier and cause a person to be more susceptible when falling down. Doctors hope that this advanced therapy might even go as far as restoring bone tissue at the site of broken bones so no surgery needs to take place!
At Stem Cell Care India, we will provide you with treatment from only the best specialists from technology. Each specialist that we work with is verified and trained before working with you in such a way that you can be assured to gain an understanding of what your trust means to us and having a team who understands how to meet your expectations without delay. We tailor each procedure according to your own unique needs but always make sure it suits your concerns while offering you the solid support needed through a post-treatment recovery period. Some of the promises we make to our customers for their journey are as follows:
- It is our promise to always follow the safety procedures and guidelines.
- We use only the latest tech and the most effective methods of treatment to ascertain the best possible outcome.
- We promise to provide the best possible guidance and services.
- It is also our commitment to always respect our patient’s safety and adhere to the medical guidelines of the industry.
- We promise to always stay transparent about our procedures to the patient and answer their every query to the best of our knowledge possible to help build mutual trust and understanding.
Considering the high cost of getting stem cell therapy in America, many patients have started flocking to a country like India to seek treatment. Why? Because it makes perfect sense when India’s medical standards are becoming increasingly better and more affordable for patients who need help with their condition. Not to mention that their country is having a record-breaking year, and at such an incredible pace as well! If you’re thinking about doing the same or are considering visiting, rest assured that Stem Cell Care India not only assists patients in the necessary procedures but also offers them unmatched support. They will assist you to find suitable lodgings so your visit goes smoothly without any problems – and just imagine how much time can be saved if you are less worried about the necessities like eating or sleeping!
Further, the prices of stem cell therapy at Stem Cell Care India can only be disrupted or fluctuated due to the factors stated below:
- The first factor is the patient’s condition, i.e., the severity of the problem, types of problem, etc.
- Following this, the number of stem cells that could be needed for the treatment is also taken into consideration.
- Next comes the habits, past medical conditions that could still have some effect on the patient’s body and their genetic problems are taken into consideration.
- Then the 4th major factor as stated by our experts would be the height and weight of the patient.
For a smoother experience of the treatment, we suggest every patient that is considering getting the stem cell treatment for osteoporosis in India contact us in advance and discuss all the requirements related to the paperwork, medical details, cost, etc.
Osteoporosis is a common disease that primarily affects elderly people. Current treatments attempt to target the imbalance in the bone regeneration stem cell bone marrow axis. Although these treatments have demonstrated some benefits, limited efficacy and adverse effects complicate them. Studies have also shown that when exposed to mechanical loading and thus activated, osteoblast precursors differentiate into osteoblasts over time, thereby supporting the understanding of Osteoporosis as a multifactorial problem with a central role for osteoblasts compromised differentiation into mature osteoblasts.
The development of new strategies is rapidly becoming a dire necessity to meet the rising human and economic toll of osteoporosis. As osteoporosis is tied to declines in bone mass, substantial evidence indicates that stem cell therapy has the ability to reverse bone demineralization and promote re-mineralization. Stem cells exhibit therapeutic potential including reversal of bone demineralization providing evidence to support their use in Osteoporosis as an alternative treatment method with unique advantages.
According to our study and treatment data, stem cell therapy is a wonderful advancement in the field of rejuvenating therapies. This treatment has no negative effects and has produced unexpected outcomes. Despite the fact that it is still being researched, this medication is still being utilised and depended on by many clinics since it is absolutely safe to use. We believe that this therapy has tremendous promise and will undoubtedly reveal important pharmaceutical secrets. Some of the primary benefits of selecting stem cell therapy today for Osteoporosis treatment are as follows:
- Patients who visit a hospital to undergo stem cell therapy typically only need a period of three days for treatment. After this relatively short amount of time, the patient can then resume their normal, everyday tasks without having to worry about finding any side effects or effectiveness issues!
- The treatment is safe because it utilizes the body’s own natural regenerative capabilities to get results.
- Stem cells maintain their neuroprotective and neuro-regenerative properties for a long time.
- Stem Cells are implanted for the sake of accelerating the natural recovery process and to reach damaged tissues as quickly and conveniently as possible, allowing for the optimal treatment results.
- Stem cell therapy is not only a less painful and less invasive alternative, it’s also way more affordable. This means patients will get the same or even better results but with no major side effects!
Stem Cell Care India is a prominent stem cell therapy centre in India that employs the most skilled and experienced industry specialists to provide Osteoporosis victims with the best possible stem cell treatment. Some of the quality control standards we maintain and follow are as below:
- High-quality stem cells: Mesenchymal stem cells at Stem Cell Care India are extracted from Wharton’s jelly and have been proven to be an effective source for the treatment.
- Ethical practices: All of our team members are dedicated to seeing the patients once again regain their life and the quality of life while charging only the appropriate price.
- Advanced technologies: Our facilities are loaded up with the latest treatment related technology and we use only the most advanced and effective procedures so as to produce the best possible results of the treatment.
- Discreetly Tested: Our media undergo several tests, including tests for aerobic and anaerobic microbes, an endotoxin test, and gram screening.
- Our commitment: We have a strict set of rules that we adhere to, and we are committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients
In the past, there were no known cures for common orthopaedic issues like Osteoporosis and other chronic mechanical disorders. Doctors advised patients to get medications and physiotherapy treatments or, in cases where the issue was severe enough to impact the quality of life substantially, surgery as a last resort when all else failed.
Stem Cell Care India is focused on the treatment of degenerative conditions in the musculoskeletal system. It is our priority to curtail the progress of damage with a focus on promoting tissue survival. We have put together a unique treatment pattern customized to each patient’s needs.
We are excited by the promise that stem cells hold as they exert potent effects on seemingly irreparable tissue, and we commit ourselves to stay up-to-date with our knowledge and technologies as an institution so that we may meet each patient’s standards of care. As you become acquainted with more about us, you will soon discover that we pride ourselves on offering safe, comprehensive rejuvenation processes for anyone who has the need for it.
Stated below are some major results of the past treatment of osteoporosis through stem cells in India:
- Previous patients showed the signs of bone demineralization reversal.
- Our past results also showed that stem cells have the ability to boost the re-mineralization of the bones.
- We also recorded a relief from inflammation in patients with osteoporosis post-stem cell therapy.
- After treatment, many patients also refused to use any anti-inflammatory drugs as the discomfort became bearable and they didn’t anymore want to handle the negative effects of said medicines.
- Patients also became more active and they were now able to handle minute shocks.
- Some patients stated that their overall quality of life has improved to a great extent after the said therapy.
John B. Hood (Connecticut, US): I was dealing with osteoporosis and my doctor recommended I get stem cell therapy. I researched and found Stem Cell Care India. I contacted them and discussed about the treatment, I felt safe and decided to go with them. My results have been good and I am on my way to recovery. I would recommend them to anyone who needs stem cell treatment, they are very professional and understanding.
Nicholas Parkin (Penarth, Wales): My mother was prescribed stem cells for treating osteoporosis and we found out that she can undergo the same at affordable costs at Stem Cell Care India. It’s been a couple of months after the treatment and the doctors said that she has recovered more than 50% of her bone density. It’s a great relief to know that my mother is in better health. Thank you doctors and every one of the teams who assisted us during the treatment.
Bianca Hargraves (Queensland, Australia): After trying the stem cell treatment for a few weeks I was able to improve my health and achieve great results. I don’t have any problems with my bones or joints anymore, and I feel great. Stem Cell Care India is the best place for Osteoporosis Treatment in India. The doctors are very friendly and the facilities are awesome. They have the most advanced facility for treating Osteoporosis.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.