Osteopenia refers to the initial signs and symptoms of weak bones and bone loss which is often linked with Osteoporosis, with a clause that it is the advanced phase. In another words, an individual’s bone density if and when checked for Osteopenia, can be lower than normal, however it may not stoop so low to be considered as osteoporosis. It is also not essential that everybody who suffers from osteopenia would be affected with osteoporosis in the future advanced stages. With the adaption of healthy lifestyle modifications, one can certainly avoid further loss of bone density greatly. Stem cell therapy for osteopenia can greatly reverse the effects of osteopenia. This can be eating healthy diet high in calcium and fiber, doing consistent weight bearing exercises, complete stoppage of smoking and caffeine consumption. Anyone can be a prey to this sickness but some of the probable risk factors, compiled from the available data can be:
- Being female
- Having trivial body physique or being thin
- Getting too little calcium in diet or diet is full of caffeine
- Consumption of excessive carbonated drink
- A family history of osteoporosis or osteopenia
- Heavy alcohol ingesting
- Early menopause
The correct treatment and cure is provided by stem cell treatment for Osteopenia in India.
Do you Know about Osteopenia?
Your bones are continually changing throughout your life. As the old bone decays, the new bone expands and is absorbed by the body. When you’re young, the body builds new bones quicker than it tears down old ones. This results in a large amount of bone density. When your body breaks down old bone quicker than it develops new bone, your bone density starts to deteriorate. Bone deterioration weakens the bones and increases the risk of them bursting. Osteopenia is considered to be the start of this decline. It can lead to osteoporosis in certain people, which is much more concerning.
Osteopenia is more common in women than in men. This can be due to a variety of reasons. Overall, women have lower bone density and calcium absorption than men. They, too, would like to live longer. After menopause, the rate of bone loss in women accelerates as oestrogen levels decrease. Since the ovaries produce oestrogen, removing all ovaries by surgery would result in more rapid bone loss.
Osteopenia ordinarily causes no manifestations. That implies that osteopenia is as often as possible not distinguished except if an individual has a bone thickness test. When osteopenia causes indications, there might be limited bone torment and shortcoming in a territory of breakage of (bone crack). Strikingly, once in a while even bone break can happen without causing torment.
Osteopenia is a condition that causes bones to become brittle and lose density. This happens when the inside of your bones becomes thin and porous from a loss of calcium. If you have Osteopenia, you may break a bone from even little shocks or have a fall that can lead to a broken bone. It’s very common as you age. Total bone mass peaks around age 35. People suffering from osteopenia have a higher risk of developing Osteoporosis.
A bone mineral density test can be done to see if you have osteopenia. If you do, your doctor will suggest lifestyle changes and medication to protect your bones but they aren’t very helpful either. On the contrary, stem cells can easily assist in the regeneration of bone density and protect it over a long time.
DEXA is a common and reliable way to measure bone density. DEXA is often used to diagnose Osteopenia and to monitor the effects of treatment. The DEXA (Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry) scan is a non-invasive, low-dose x-ray that helps your doctor measure bone density. A special x-ray machine sends a beam of low-dose x-rays through your body. When the x-rays pass through your body, they are absorbed differently depending on the density of the bones.
Bone density is measured by comparing the density of your bone to the density of a 30-year-old of the same sex and race. The test is painless. DEXA scans are commonly used to assess bone density levels in the spine, hip, wrist, finger, shin, or heel. The DEXA result is in the form of a T-score that can be classified into 3 different results as follows:
- +1.0 to -1.0: If the T-score of an individual is between the stated values, it shows that the patient’s bone density is entirely normal and he is not in any way suffering from Osteopenia.
- -1.0 to -2.5: If the patient’s T-score falls under the specified value, doctors generally believe that the patient has low bone density, but, there is a low chance that they may be suffering from Osteopenia.
- -2.5 or more: When the matter gets worse, and the value is below -2.5, experts state that just this T-score is enough for verification and demonstrates that the patient has a very low bone density, one that can be classified as Osteopenia.
Osteopenia has various causes. Regular causes and hazard factors incorporate hereditary qualities (familial inclination to osteopenia or osteoporosis, a family ancestry of early bone misfortune, and other hereditary issue);
- Hormonal causes, including diminished estrogen, (for example, in ladies after menopause) or testosterone;
- Abundance liquor;
- Meager casing;
Certain meds, (for example, corticosteroids, including prednisone) and ant seizure drugs; malabsorption because of conditions, (for example, celiac sprue); and incessant aggravation because of ailments, (for example, rheumatoid joint inflammation).
Diagnosis of Osteopenia
Who can be checked for osteopenia?
If you are: • A woman aged 65 or older • Postmenopausal, younger than 65, and have one or more risk factors, the Foundation for National Osteoporosis advises that you have the BMD verified.
- You have fractured a leg, such as pushing a chair to get up or vacuuming, whether you are postmenopausal.
Your doctor can suggest that you have your BMD tested for other reasons. For example, one of every three white and Asian men over 50 has low bone density.
Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry, also known as DEXA or DXA, is the most common method for measuring BMD. It’s also known as a bone mineral density test. X-rays with lower radiation levels than regular X-rays are used. The examination is painless.
DEXA typically measures bone density in the shoulder, thigh, forearm, finger, shin, or foot. DEXA compares the density of 30-year-olds of the same sex and race to the density of 30-year-olds of the same sex and race. A DEXA produces a T-score that can be used by the doctor to diagnose you.
In India, Stem Cell Care India provides the best and most dependable stem cell therapy. The outstanding team of experts delivers the best medical services possible.
Adult stem cells can be recovered from our own body tissues, like adipose tissue/fat, which can be taken out in bigger quantities and are permitted to segregate inside the body. In fact, the adult forms of these stem cells are being stowed in all mature organs and are poised to leap into the action to repair impairment, which has happened from every day wear and tear of the body. However, as we age or have larger issues as cited here with our body might not be able to recruit a sufficient number of these biological helpers to the desired location, or completely repair the area. Stem Cell Care India helps overcoming this issue by extracting stem cells from belly fat, a region with high stem cell numbers, then concentrating these massive cells in the controlled environment and re-injecting into the impaired area, to permit natural regeneration of lost body portions. Stem cell treatment for osteopenia in Delhi, India is upheld by team of specialist doctors from the network of hospitals associated with Stem Cell Care India.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Osteopenia
Many areas of medicine, especially musculoskeletal disorders, have benefited from the use of stem cells for tissue regeneration. Osteoporosis stem cell therapy could theoretically minimise fracture risk and increase lost mineral density by raising the number or restoring the position of resident stem cells that can proliferate and differentiate into bone-forming cells.
Exogenous recruitment of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), which are usually derived from bone marrow, adipose, and umbilical cord blood tissues, or medicine or a small molecular therapy that recruits endogenous stem cells to osteoporotic sites are two possibilities for stem cell osteopenia therapies. The unclear fate and biodistribution of stem cells after cell transplantation is a significant concern of cell-based osteoporosis treatment. As a result, in order to produce measurable therapeutic results, further developments will concentrate on long-term engraftment and differentiation of stem cells at desired bone sites.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Osteopenia works?
While the precise cause of orthopaedic degenerative disease is unknown, studies have shown that allergic responses are the most common cause of the disease, and may be exacerbated by a mixture of genetic and environmental factors. Furthermore, researchers have reported that recognising the interplay between stem cells and the inflammatory environment in our bodies is crucial for normalising responses, preventing further degeneration, and initiating recovery from these issues. Treatment of Stem Cells India is the world’s largest and most dependable source of stem cell therapy.
As a result, despite concentrating more on the impact of different stem cells on tissue regeneration, stem cells derived from autologous tissue sources such as Bone Marrow and Adipose Tissue/Fat have unleashed their limitless regeneration potential. We also discovered that these cells’ regeneration potential is significantly improved when they are nurtured in autologous platelet-dependent plasma.
With five times the amount of platelets, our sophisticated electronic processes focus autologous plasma collected from peripheral venous blood. For more targeted distribution and faster regeneration, the plasma is further triggered and ignited using a laser beam and stimulants. When injected with activated PRP, stem cells can recognise trouble areas within the body due to improved contact between resident stem cells and other growth factors, allowing for faster propagation, increased proliferation of programmed cells, immediate regularisation of immune response, and total halting of development. Osteopenia stem cell therapy is available at India’s best stem cell centre.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Osteopenia?
Osteopenia treatment progresses as you make lifestyle changes. Your doctor may recommend that you improve your physical activity. Weight-bearing movement can tend to strengthen the bones. It can also help to build muscles and improve coordination, and can help to prevent broken bones. Steps for cycling, jogging, and hiking are examples of weight-bearing exercises.
Your doctor will also prescribe ways to improve your vitamin D and calcium intake. Nonfat and low-fat dairy products, such as yoghurt, cheese, and milk, are good sources of calcium. Calcium can also be present in dried beans, tuna, spinach, and broccoli. Fruit juice, breads, and dried cereals, for example, can be fortified with calcium, vitamin D, or both. Your doctor can also recommend a vitamin D or calcium supplement.
Stem Cell Care India provides the most dependable and competent osteopenia treatment available. If your bone condition is giving you some health issues, you should get permanent care. Stem Cell Care India, a reputable stem cell treatment provider in India, offers osteoporosis stem cell therapy.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- In the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic, the therapy sessions provided to patients at Stem Cell Care India occur.
- The effective medical staff ensures 24*7 oversight of the patients.
- Stem Cell Care India strongly suggests that patients remain in the hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Stem Cell Care India are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP involves concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
- Do Mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place across multiple studies. This is likely related to the fact that they usually do not flow in the blood stream like other adult stem cell types and are chiefly found residing inside the tissues they serve.
- What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required no medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment was simple. The moderate treatment was like a patient who failed the process and eventually decided to get the knee replacement process carried out just the way he or she was expecting.
- Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
stem cell number might be affected greatly by certain medications, and hence they are asked to be avoided and not consumed when expecting stem cell treatment.
- How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
It is a typical shot at the doctor’s clinic, so it can get painful and troublesome.
- When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over 1-3 months, but at times can take as long as 6-9 months.
- When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.
Osteopenia is a debilitating disease that affects millions of people worldwide. Current treatments for this disorder are primarily bone-resorbing drugs that carry several side effects with each use. The utilisation of stem cells for tissue regeneration has generated a lot of excitement in many disciplines of medicine, including musculoskeletal problems. Stem cell therapy for Osteopenia could potentially counteract the decrease in bone mineral density and reduce the susceptibility to fractures while augmenting overall bone mass by introducing new stem cells.
Osteopenia therapies can be carried out by introducing mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), which are often extracted from umbilical cord blood due to the vast number of such samples available as well as their high quality. In this case, though it may sound counterintuitive at first – your bones don’t actually produce any new “bone tissue” – rather, they have been shown to regenerate and strengthen existing tissues by increasing cellular activity of all types plus stimulating collagen and mineralization as well.
The clinical desire for innovative treatment strategies has fuelled advancements in stem cell therapy and regenerative medicine. Stem cell-based treatments are gaining popularity in treating chronic and long-term disorders. However, various factors must be tuned to maximize their potential, yet to be researched. Other fundamental and clinical research has also been conducted to validate the safety and efficacy of these medicines and found them completely reliable.
Local signals from various cytokines and growth factors can control the bone tissue repair cascade by inducing osteoprogenitor cell migration, differentiation, proliferation, revascularization, and extracellular matrix production; stem cells (especially MSCs) can support bone regeneration by secreting bioactive molecules such as IGF-1, TGF-, vascular endothelial growth factor, angiogenin, hepatocyte growth factor (HGF), IL-6, and others.
Exosomes produced from MSCs are another component whose effects on preventing bone loss and enhancing bone remodelling processes have been shown in vitro and in vivo. MSCs are a good example of non-hematopoietic stem cells since they have fewer ethical problems and offer several benefits. They also have advantages of Accessibility, ease of harvesting, Immunosuppressive outcomes, and Multi-lineal differentiation ability.
At Stem Cell Care India we strive to ensure that our patients require as little intervention as possible while still achieving the treatment they came here for. Over the years, we have gathered a wealth of experience and knowledge in providing patients with guidance and support throughout their treatments. For many of our patients, we are able to champion their well-being beyond what is normally expected from such technology. If you want to improve your overall health or just want to try something new, give our procedures a try!
Mentioned below are some promises we make to our patients in regards to their treatment and to establish mutual trust between both the party in relation to the safety and effectiveness of the treatment:
- We promise to only provide a team of highly committed and qualified professionals who have devoted all their energies to providing the best possible treatment to the patients.
- We commit to delivering a remarkable experience to our patients and assist them with their travel and accommodation-related problems too.
- We promise always to be transparent about the treatment processes and always keep our patients informed about the same.
- It’s our promise to always be available for our patients at every step of the way and only recommend the best practices for their development.
- We promise always to be optimistic and hope for a bright future ahead for our patients.
- We vow always to follow the regulatory guidelines and adhere to safety measures to provide the safest treatment.
The price of Stem Cell Treatment of Osteopenia in India might vary depending on numerous circumstances; however, it is of surprisingly reasonable price and of international quality. Though it is true, there is yet a wide variety of stem cell treatment procedures that can be used for treating patients. Among them, the most effective treatment plan is chosen as per the patient’s needs and then further classified for even better results. These various classifications and treatment customization in themselves can affect the cost of the patient. Therefore the major element that results in the classification and customization of treatment and is indirectly responsible for the cost of the treatment is as follows:
- The severity of the patient’s condition.
- The patient’s medical history (including genetic conditions, if any).
- The number of stem cells prescribed by the doctors to treat the patient.
- The physique (including height, weight, and age of the patient).
Furthermore, it is recommended that every patient who is considering the administration of stem cells to cure their condition should register themselves for a free consultation with our therapy guides. This will help us assist and advise you on all the necessities that patients should carry, the processes they will go through, approximated cost, etc., so that they do not face any challenges before, after, or during the treatment.
Currently, there are no absolute treatments available for the treatment of Osteopenia that can fight the cause and give guaranteed results, but there is one development in the field of regenerative medicines that have been found to be a great counter to the symptoms of Osteopenia and presented the ability to cure it of the root while also maintaining a protective shield in the body for a long time to avoid any future complications. This magnificent development is using stem cells.
Across the globe, a number of experts and clinics trust this treatment modality and are using it to cure patients on the daily basis. Stem cell therapy offers the promise of an increase in osteoblast differentiation and thus reversing the shift towards bone re-resorption in Osteopenia. The protective and rejuvenating effects of the stem cells have also been proven to last for a long period of time in a number of studies.
According to a recent report on stem cell treatment for osteopenia in Delhi, India, those who have engaged in this type of therapy have forgotten all about the pain that comes with the disease Osteopenia and are enjoying their lives to the fullest! Some of the common reasons why people choose to use Stem Cell Therapy for Osteopenia include:
- The stem cell therapy is a straightforward procedure that requires generally 3-day hospitalization, therefore allowing patients to return to their normal routine as soon as possible.
- The stem cell therapy is a reliable treatment option used by a number of clinics all around the globe and continues to make the lives of people better.
- Stem Cell Therapy is a minimally invasive method, and therefore the pain felt by the patient is way less than any surgical method.
- Price of Stem Cell Treatment in India, due to severe competition, is way less than in other countries.
- As the stem cells are implanted in the infected area or a medium of the same, the effectiveness of the treatment remains at its highest.
Here is an overview of the guidelines that Stem Cell Care India has put in place to ensure the best treatment possible and a high level of customer satisfaction:
- The stem cell source is tested for infectious diseases to limit the spread of infection.
- To avoid contamination, each batch of cells is tested for gram testing at various processing stages.
- Gram bacteria and mycoplasma analysis are performed also on the media in which the cells are grown.
- To avoid contamination, the final wash of the stem cell source is screened for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- To ensure that the correct cells are supplied, cells are defined for cell type-specific markers.
- Each batch of cells is screened for endotoxin and only passes if it is less than the limit.
- Cells are counted using an automatic cell counter, and the results are delivered with each batch.
- The purity and quality of our stem cells are verified by the “Certificate of Analysis” that comes with every batch.
Osteopenia —a debilitating bone disease resulting in bone brittle, weak, or porous may eventually lead to a lot of health problems such as compression fractures and compromised organ systems. This condition is common among the elderly but it may also afflict those in the prime of their lives. You can take our pledge to stay up-to-date with new technologies so that you get the safest and most effective treatment. These latest treatments using stem cell therapy have given noticeable results to patients who have undergone this rejuvenating procedure with no side effects. Some of them as follows:
- Increase in the collagen production in the patients.
- Significant decrease in the signs of pain and inflammation.
- Signs of the reversal of bone demineralization.
- The bones were re-mineralizing and becoming stronger than before.
- Stem cell therapy also has the ability to eliminate fatigue and enhance mobility.
- Patients refused to depend on pain killers and were able to bear the pain better.
- The patients also reported a variety of improvements in their quality of life.
Pamela Morales (New Boston, Michigan): I have been using stem cell treatment to help me with my osteopenia, which is a condition that results in weak and brittle bones. The treatment has been customized to my specific needs and the results have been positive. I no longer feel pain in my body, and my bones are in the process of recovery. I am very happy with Stem Cell Care India and would recommend them to everyone.
Brenda B. Herbert (Denver, Colorado): I found the stem cell treatment for osteopenia at SCCI really helpful. I had a lot of pain in my knee, but this treatment took all the pain away and I am able to walk without any pain now. I am really glad that I visited them as they were very caring and kept me informed about the purpose and scope of every step of the treatment.
Mohit Pandey (Assam, India): I had an amazing experience with Stem Cell Care India. Initially, I was a little scared to go for stem cell treatment in India but after I met their doctors, I was very much comforted and confident about getting my surgery here. The doctor is very good and has a very soothing attitude and he really cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend Stem Cell Care India.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
osteoarthritis mesenchymal stem cells
stem cell therapy for myofascial pain
allogeneic stem cell transplant osteoporosis
stem cells osteomalacia therapy
Can stem cells cure arthritis?
mesenchymal stem cells sports injuries
stem cells for treating ankylosing spondylitis disease
can stem cells help avascular necrosis
is stem cell therapy good for degenerative disc disease
can stem cells heal nerve damage