Cancer of the lymphatic system, known as lymphoma, can affect several parts of the body, including the lymph nodes, spleen, thymus gland, and bone marrow. As part of the body’s immune system, the lymphatic system plays a vital role in fighting germs. Unfortunately, lymphoma can also spread to other organs in the body.
Lymphoma occurs when a white blood cell undergoes a transformation into cancer cells that proliferate rapidly and never die. These malignant cells can spread to the lymph nodes or other organs, such as the bone marrow, spleen, or other organs.
Lymphoma is a common form of cancer that can affect people of any age, but it is particularly prevalent in children and young adults aged 15–24. Fortunately, it can often be treated successfully.
Lymphoma treatment in India depends on the type of lymphoma and its severity. The regimen might involve bone marrow transplant, chemotherapy, immunotherapy medications, radiation therapy, or some combination of these.
A Bone marrow transplant for lymphoma in India is performed with the most advanced and up-to-date facilities, providing the highest quality cancer treatment available. In addition, research has demonstrated that this therapy can help to combat the disease to some degree.
Stem Cell Care India is committed to providing top-notch care and treatment for all its patients. With a team of highly specialised professionals and cutting-edge technologies, we promise you the most advanced treatment for your bone marrow treatment. Our services include personalised and comprehensive care plans tailored to your individual needs, top-notch medical services, and support for all our patients. We also provide counselling services to help you make informed decisions about your treatment.
We aim to help you achieve the best possible outcomes from your bone marrow transplant for lymphoma. With a commitment to excellence and to our patients, we look forward to helping you on your journey to a healthier and happier life.
Symptoms of Lymphoma
Lymphoma warning signs include:
- Swollen glands (lymph nodes) that are mostly painless in the throat, armpit or groin
- Shortness of Breath
- A fever
- Sweats at Night
- The lack of weight
Many of these symptoms may be early signs of other ailments as well. In order to figure out for sure if you have lymphoma, visit the doctor. Stem Cell treatment for the overall improvement of health is an ideal and most preferred treatment.
Before you have any tests, your doctor will want to know:
A physical examination, including screening for swollen lymph nodes, will be performed by the doctor. This symptom doesn’t mean there’s cancer in you. Most of the time, an inflammation causes swollen lymph nodes—unrelated to cancer. You may be given a biopsy of the lymph node to scan for cancer cells. A specialist may scrape more or half of a lymph node or use a needle to remove a small amount of tissue from the infected node for this procedure.
To better detect, stage, or treat lymphoma, you may also have either of these tests:
Aspiration or biopsy of the bone marrow. To look for lymphoma cells, the doctor uses a needle to extract fluid or tissue from the bone marrow—the spongy part within the bone where blood cells are formed.
X-ray chest. It can be achieved to produce images of the interior of the chest using low levels of gamma radiation.
- MRI. Using strong magnets and radio waves, a technician can produce pictures of organs and structures within the body.
PET Scan. In order to scan for cancer cells in the body, this imaging procedure uses a radioactive material.
Test of molecules. In order to help the doctor sort out what sort of lymphoma you have, this procedure is used to find modifications to genes, proteins, and other substances in cancer cells.
Stem cell therapy for Lymphoma is offered by the best and the most reliable stem cell hospitals.
Lymphoma can create when lymphocytes (white platelets that battle disease) develop crazy. This is brought about by hereditary changes in the phones that mean they never again ‘tune in’ to signals that control their development and demise. Analysts are discovering increasingly about the hereditary changes in lymphoma, and this is prompting new medications. By and large it isn’t realized what really causes these changes. Most hereditary changes likely occur by some coincidence. A few hereditary changes are typically required before lymphoma creates. This is known as the ‘multi-hit hypothesis’.
There are some hazard factors that make you bound to create lymphoma. There are a wide range of kinds of lymphoma and hazard elements can contrast for each sort. The vast majority who create lymphoma have none of these hazard factors and the reason is obscure.
The principle chance components for lymphoma are issues with your invulnerable framework. This is not normal for some different types of disease, where way of life factors regularly assume a bigger job in their advancement.
A bone marrow transplant may be an option for treating lymphoma in some cases. This procedure is typically necessary if:
- The lymphoma has not responded to chemotherapy or radiation
- The lymphoma has come back after treatment
- The lymphoma is in an advanced stage
A bone marrow transplant for lymphoma in Delhi is a procedure in which a patient receives healthy cells from a donor to replace their unhealthy cells.
Upon hearing the word “transplant,” many people may initially think of a surgical procedure; however, a bone marrow transplant does not involve surgery. Rather, stem cells are infused into the body in a manner similar to a blood transfusion. The stem cells are introduced into an IV tube and travel to the bone marrow, where they create a new population of healthy blood cells.
Several factors, including diagnosis, stage of disease, overall health, and age, are considered when deciding which type of transplant to use for Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Autologous and allogeneic transplants are the two most common transplants for these types of cancers.
Specialists at Stem Cell Care India offers lymphoma treatment bone marrow transplant with the aim of improving long-term outcomes for patients with blood cancers. Our team consists of board-certified medical oncologists and other specialists who are highly trained in transplantation and have extensive experience managing all transplants. In addition, we provide personalised care and support to ensure the best possible outcome and quality of life for our patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Bone marrow transplant (BMT) is a common treatment option for lymphoma. After the procedure, patients may experience various physical and emotional changes as their body adjusts to the new bone marrow. There are several possible improvements that can be made after bone marrow transplant in lymphoma patients:
- Recovery: The primary focus after a bone marrow transplant is to recover from the procedure. Patients will need to stay in the hospital for several weeks to monitor their progress and prevent any complications.
- Prevention of infection: After a lymphoma treatment bone marrow transplant, the patient’s immune system is weakened, making them more susceptible to infections. To prevent infections, the patient may need to take antibiotics or antifungal medication.
- Psychological support: Patients may experience anxiety, depression, or other psychological issues after a bone marrow transplant. It is important for patients to receive emotional and psychological support from a qualified healthcare provider, such as a therapist or counsellor.
- Lifestyle changes: Patients may need to make lifestyle changes after a bone marrow transplant in lymphoma to maintain their health. This may include following a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and avoiding certain activities that could increase the risk of infection.
The goal of bone marrow transplantation is to replace cancerous cells in a patient’s bone marrow with healthy, new blood-forming stem cells in order to treat cancer.
Two main approaches exist for stem cell transplantation in cancer patients: allogeneic and autologous. Allogeneic involves collecting stem cells from either an unrelated donor or from a partially mismatched relative, while autologous involves using the patient’s own stem cells that were harvested before chemotherapy. This treatment also requires the suppression of the patient’s immune system, which makes it easier for the transplanted cells to remain in the body and proliferate.
After the cancerous cells have been eliminated from the bone marrow, the donor’s healthy bone marrow stem cells are infused into the patient’s bloodstream, much like a blood transfusion. These cells then travel to the bone marrow and begin to produce healthy blood cells.
To give the body a fighting chance against immune rejection, we search far and wide for a donor whose genetic markers are a perfect match to the patient. This could be a sibling or even an unrelated donor. Once found, we transplant the healthy stem cells, which will then replicate and generate the new blood cells and bone marrow the body needs.
- Why did I get lymphoma?
The exact cause of lymphoma is uncertain; however, it is believed to originate from a genetic mutation in a white blood cell known as a lymphocyte. This mutation causes the lymphocyte to multiply at an accelerated rate, creating many diseased cells that continue to reproduce.
- What factors contribute to an increased risk of developing lymphoma?
Risk factors for all types of lymphoma might include the following:
- Age – Being over the age of 60
- Gender – Women have a slightly lower risk than men
- Family history – If a close family member has had lymphoma, you have a higher risk
- Certain medical conditions – These include HIV/AIDS, autoimmune diseases, and organ transplant
- Exposure to certain chemicals – This includes benzene and pesticides
There are several risk factors associated with the development of lymphoma.
- What are the most common symptoms of lymphoma?
The signs and symptoms might include:
- Swollen painless lymph nodes in the area of the neck, armpit or groin
- Coughing, with breathing trouble and chest pain
- Night sweats
- Pain or a feeling of fullness in the abdomen region
- Weakness or Exhaustion
- Unexplained weight loss
- What is the procedure for bone marrow transplantation prior to the lymphoma treatment in India?
Before a bone marrow transplant, a patient or donor (in the case of an autologous transfer) may be prescribed medication to boost stem cell production. Afterwards, the recipient will undergo chemotherapy or radiation therapy to destroy all cells in their body. To maintain good overall health, doctors often recommend eating a variety of nutritious whole foods and engaging in regular exercise.
- What is the expected cost of bone marrow treatment for lymphoma in Delhi?
The cost of a bone marrow transplant (BMT) depends on the various factors or specific procedure that is recommended for a patient.
A few factors are:
- Location of the hospital
- Overall condition of the patient
- Type of bone marrow transplantation
- Post-treatment care and supportive therapies
Every patient who seeks medical treatment is granted an outsider authentication conducted by a certified laboratory to ensure the quality, quantity, and viability of the cells being used in the process. This authentication allows the medical professionals to have confidence in the cells being used and be assured that the patient is receiving the best and safest care available.
The authentication process is a critical step in the medical care of a patient, as it helps to ensure that the cells being used are of the highest quality and are in the best condition to provide the best results.
The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
At Stem Cell Care, India, we are committed to providing the best possible treatment to our patients. To ensure that our treatments are as effective as possible, we follow up with our patients a month, two months, and a half years after their treatment to assess the results. This helps us to refine our techniques so that we can continue to improve and provide the best care possible. We are also available to answer any questions or provide any additional assistance that our patients may need.
A genetic mutation or other change in the biology of immature lymphocytes can cause them to multiply rapidly, leading to the development of lymphoma. This can result in the formation of tumours in the lymph nodes or other organs.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and Hodgkin lymphoma are the two primary forms of lymphoma. Nevertheless, each of these two categories contains a variety of subtypes. Read on to learn more about them.
A summary of Hodgkin Lymphoma
Approximately 10% of all cases of lymphoma are Hodgkin lymphoma. A diagnosis of Hodgkin lymphoma is based upon the presence of abnormal, mutated cells known as Reed-Sternberg cells.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is less likely to occur in younger individuals compared to Hodgkin lymphoma. There are two main subtypes of Hodgkin lymphoma which includes:
- Classical Hodgkin lymphoma
- Nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin lymphoma
If some individual is suffering from Hodgkin lymphoma, then Stem Cell Care India can be the best hospital for lymphoma treatment in India, offering bone marrow transplants and a combination of other cures like chemotherapy for your condition.
What is Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) is the most widely diagnosed form of lymphoma and accounts for around 90% of cases. It can occur at any age but is more common in older adults. NHL is further divided into two subtypes: B-cell lymphomas and T-cell lymphomas. B-cell lymphomas are the most common type, accounting for approximately 90% of NHL cases, while T-cell lymphomas are more common in children.
B-cell lymphomas include:
- Follicular lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Marginal zone lymphoma
- Burkitt lymphoma
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia
- Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
- Primary mediastinal B cell lymphoma
T-cell lymphomas consist of
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma
- Peripheral T cell lymphoma not otherwise specified
- Angioimmunoblastic lymphoma
- Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma
- Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma
Innovative methods of stem cell implantation can be employed to help promote healing and regeneration. Through the listed techniques, specially-treated cells are inserted into the body to replace damaged or missing cells, providing a powerful boost to the body’s natural abilities.
The implantation process might include the following:
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
India is the premier destination for bone marrow transplants, providing the most cost-effective and successful treatment. Our hospital has established itself as the leading medical facility and best hospital for lymphoma in India, offering a high success rate for bone marrow transplants. We’re proud to offer the highest quality care and all the necessary facilities for the procedure, making it the best place to have a bone marrow transplant.
However, if you ask about the cost of bone marrow transplants in Delhi, they may vary depending on the various factors depends on the following:
- Hospital location
- Relationship between the patient and donor
- The severity of the condition and the patient’s age
- Type of bone marrow transplant
- Other considerations like examination and lab tests
In addition to its top-notch medical facilities and renowned specialists, India is becoming a much sought-after destination for bone marrow transplants. Here are few of the reasons why:
- World-class medical infrastructure
- Affordable costing
- Internationally well-connected
- Wide availability
These factors, coupled with the excellent healthcare services that India has to offer, make it one of the most desirable destinations for those seeking a bone marrow transplant or stem cell therapy for lymphoma in Delhi.
At our hospital, we strive to bring you the utmost in hospitality. We embrace the highest standards of service found in the West while adding the warmth of Indian hospitality. Our guests can rest assured that they will be taken care of – no matter their background or nationality. All of our staff, from experts to assistants, are devoted to providing every person who visits us with top-notch services. So come and experience the best of both worlds – the perfect blend of Western and Indian hospitality!
We are passionate about providing hope to those suffering from lymphoma, offering a safe and effective solution in the form of bone marrow treatment. In India, bone marrow transplant for lymphoma offers a much-needed alternative to traditional treatments, delivering fast and safe relief from its symptoms.
The success rate of bone marrow transplants has increased dramatically in recent years, reaching remarkable heights and providing high levels of satisfaction among those receiving the treatment.
In the last few years, the relentless progress of medical technology has had a remarkable effect on the success rate of bone marrow transplants in India, leading to a rise in the number of survivors of various forms of cancer, including bone marrow treatment for lymphoma.
India has established itself as the primary destination for bone marrow treatment due to its cost-effective and highly successful procedures. The country is renowned for offering effective treatments at a fraction of the cost of other countries.
Bone marrow transplants can be employed as a powerful tool to help those in need of a new lease on life. This treatment can be used to:
- Swap out unhealthy, diseased marrow with healthy, fully functioning bone marrow to restore proper bodily function.
- Treat other bone marrow cell production-affecting diseases and serious immune system diseases.
- Create a new immune system to combat lymphoma or other tumours that cannot be eliminated by chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Replace bone marrow with genetically healthy marrow to prevent further damage.
As the best hospital for lymphoma treatment in India, Stem Cell Care India aims to replace unhealthy bone marrow with healthy stem cells, restoring the body’s ability to produce healthy blood cells.
Lymphoma is a type of cancer that affects the lymphatic system, which includes the lymph nodes, spleen, and bone marrow. In a bone marrow transplant, the patient first undergoes a conditioning regimen, which involves receiving high-dose chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy to destroy any remaining cancer cells and suppress their immune system.
Bone marrow transplantation is typically reserved for patients with aggressive or advanced lymphoma, who have failed to respond to other treatments, and who are otherwise healthy enough to undergo the procedure.
Bone marrow treatment has been shown to be an effective option for treating lymphoma in India. Some of the main advantages of opting Stem Cell Care India for bone marrow treatment for lymphoma in Delhi include:
- Generally, patients can return to their normal lifestyle after a 3-day hospital stay for treatment.
- From helping you plan your journey to India all the way to post-treatment follow-up care, we will provide you with comprehensive support to ensure your experience is as seamless and comfortable as possible.
- We have the capacity to conduct multiple stem cell treatments simultaneously, but due to the demand, there may be a waiting period before they can be performed.
- Our patients are guaranteed top-notch care, as we make sure to only employ highly qualified professionals to ensure that their treatment is successful and free from any potential harm.
At SCCI, stem cell therapy is affordably priced and significantly lower than in Western countries while still providing top-notch treatment in a world-class facility.
The key factor influencing the success of a bone marrow transplant is the genetic similarity between the donor and recipient. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to find a suitable donor if they are not related.
It is common to feel nervous before undergoing a bone marrow transplant. However, the actual transplantation of stem cells into the patient’s body is relatively simple and painless. The patient is put under local anaesthesia and kept awake throughout the procedure, which involves the infusion of stem cells and is completely painless.
The recovery of the bone marrow transplants might depend on factors like:
Your overall health
The amount of chemotherapy and/or radiation a patient received
The type of transplant you had
The body’s ability to accept the donor’s marrow
Your body’s capacity to fight against infection
During your recovery, your doctor will monitor your progress and provide you with the necessary care and support. You may need to take medications to help with side effects, such as nausea and fatigue. You may also need to make lifestyle changes, such as getting plenty of rest and eating a balanced diet. Additionally, you should avoid exposure to infectious diseases.
Bone marrow transplants help people suffering from lymphoma and can now enhance their quality of life and take a pace directed toward a cure.
Our facility follows a strict set of guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of stem cell processing. These guidelines are in accordance with international standards and help to ensure that the expected results are achieved. At Stem Cell Care India, we take pride in providing the best possible care to our patients.
Below listed are some of the quality control procedures:
- To prevent contamination, all batches of stem cells are checked for infectious bacteria prior to processing.
- The presence of any hazardous Gram-bacteria or mycoplasma is thoroughly assessed using stem cells and the appropriate tools.
- Endotoxin testing is essential to guarantee the safety of stem cells, and batches are only certified if the endotoxin levels are below the established limit.
- The safety of Stem Cells is also assessed by testing for any unexpected mutations or the presence of harmful bacteria that could potentially interfere with the treatment or cause harm.
- A Certificate of Analysis accompanies every batch of stem cells, providing assurance that the cells have been thoroughly scrutinized and are suitable for use.
- Raza Sheikh from Dubai visited India for Bone Marrow Transplant
I was diagnosed with lymphoma, and my cousin recommended a bone marrow transplant as the best medical option. After some research, I came across Stem Cell Care India, and I’m extremely pleased I did. The whole team was incredibly compassionate, helpful and supportive throughout the entire treatment process. I would highly recommend this treatment option to anyone seeking effective, safe and affordable treatment. I’m incredibly grateful to the hospital team for all their assistance.
- Nasim from Oman came to us for the treatment of his condition lymphoma
A few years ago, I was diagnosed with lymphoma and was told I would need surgery. Unfortunately, my insurance company wouldn’t cover the high costs of the procedure, so I started to look for alternative solutions. After researching a few options, I decided to give bone marrow treatment a try. I am happy to report that the results were excellent and much less painful than surgery. Furthermore, I felt very reassured knowing that it was a completely safe treatment, unlike some of the other options I had explored online. I am extremely grateful to my doctors for providing me with such an effective cure!
- Arden Evans from the UK came to us with her father for Bone Marrow treatment
When my daughter Arden told me she wasn’t feeling well, we went to the hospital and were shocked to learn she was suffering from B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma. We sought treatment in the USA, but it didn’t help, so we decided to come to India in search of a cure. Luckily, I contacted the Stem Cell Care India team, and their bone marrow transplant was able to give my daughter a new lease on life. I’m so grateful for the treatment she received in India and it fills me with joy to be here.
- Pooja Sinha’s success story of Bone Marrow Treatment for Lymphoma
Four months ago, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin-lymphoma, and my friend suggested I reach out to Stem Cell Care India for a bone marrow transplant at an affordable price. The team was extremely kind and helpful, promptly responding to all my questions and doubts. The expert evaluated my case, thoroughly explaining the whole procedure and probable side effects. After a few days, my first treatment session began, and the surgery was a success. I am now able to resume my normal life without any adverse effects.
Ask Your Query