Pancreatitis is a condition that results in the inflammation of the pancreas. The pancreas is a long, flat gland that rests easily behind the stomach in the upper abdomen. The pancreas performs two primary functions in the body, them being releasing the digestive enzymes that are powerful enough to digest any food in your digestive system. Secondly, it also releases insulin and glucagon into the blood, which helps your body control its use of food for energy (i.e. sugar use).
Pancreatitis happens when the pancreatic duct or its branching blood vessels are blocked by bile or trapped pancreatic juices leading to irritation of surrounding tissue and severe pain. Furthermore, one’s pancreas can also be damaged if these enzymes get activated before they are released from the pancreas and hence, cause harmful effects to the pancreas.
Pancreatitis is usually considered an acute disease, i.e. it appears in an instant, without any signs of its display, and can last for an extended number of days or even years in the worst case. These severe cases can even be life-threatening if tried to be treated with the help of conventional means.
Pancreatitis is a preventable disease, but it depends on the minute life choices, which can even be a part of someone’s lifestyle unknowingly, such as heavy alcohol use, inactive or lack of exercise, smoking, unhealthy food consumption, and overweight. These choices are critical to avoiding various chronic conditions, and one can live a more enjoyable life if one follows them perfectly.
The primary symptom of pancreatitis is the pain in the patient’s upper abdomen, which can continue to spread to the person’s back. Though, this is not the only symptom of pancreatitis. Other symptoms of this condition could be classified by their types, which are as follows:
- The pain in the upper abdomen can be of moderate to severe level.
- Pain in the abdomen radiates to the patient’s back.
- When touching the abdomen, it feels soft.
- High Fever can be the result of Acute Pancreatitis.
- The patient may also feel nauseous.
- Vomiting may also result in victims of acute pancreatitis.
- Upper abdominal pain at the severe level.
- This pain even worsens after having a meal.
- Reduction in weight without any dieting or exercising.
- Oily, smelly stools can be experienced.
If you have sudden or persistent abdominal pain, make an appointment with your doctor. Get emergency help if the pain is so severe that you can’t sit still or find a position that offers relief.
Pancreatitis comes in various forms and proper information about those can help smoothen medical counselling. Therefore, given below are the two types of pancreatitis:
It is the type of abdominal pain that arrives promptly and lasts for a long time period. This type of pancreatitis could also be treated in conventional ways, yet it is suggested to go with stem cell therapy in Delhi, India for the most convenient treatment and best results. This condition can result anywhere from mild to severe discomfort. This condition is usually life-threatening, causing bleeding, severe tissue damage, cysts and infection for the severe cases. If elevated, this condition can go on to harm other vital organs, such as the heart, kidneys and lungs.
Chronic pancreatitis can stem from years of excessive drinking. It may also result from excessive smoking or unhealthy habits. When your pancreas becomes irritated by other health factors such as gallstones, trauma or bile duct blockages, the condition is born. People who abuse their bodies with alcohol may not show any signs of an underlying problem for years but it could arise promptly, hence it’s important not to overlook the warning signs that something is wrong.
If one has pancreatitis, they will experience some issues with their digestive system. Digestive enzymes might become active while they are still in the pancreas, irritating its cells and causing inflammation. There is a chance that if you experience repeated bouts of acute pancreatitis then this can lead to chronic pancreatitis. After enough time has passed, scar tissue forms in your pancreas will lead to loss of function for it – eventually leading to something like an inability for them to digest food or even become diabetic because of it.
Various other causes of acute pancreatic are stated as follows:
- Presence of gallstones.
- Excessive Drinking.
- Administration of various medicines.
- Increased fasting plasma triglyceride levels.
- Hypercalcemia caused due to overactive parathyroid gland.
- Cancer in the pancreas.
- Surgery of the abdomen.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Abdomen Injury.
In some cases of a gallstone treatment methodology, Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), patients could get afflicted by pancreatitis, while in some rare cases the cause of the condition remains unknown.
Your healthcare assistant, if suspects pancreatitis will go through your habits, like drinking, smoking, etc., following which he may conduct a physical examination and to conclude his findings, he will ask you to undergo the below-mentioned tests:
Tests for Acute Pancreatitis
In cases of acute pancreatitis, your healthcare assistant will ask you to undergo a blood test, to figure out the levels of two digestive enzymes (amylase and lipase) produced by the pancreas as it will be a primary indicator of pancreatitis in this case.
Following this, they may also suggest an ultrasound or computed tomography screening so as to further confirm their suspicion as these produce the image of your body parts, showing the abnormalities.
Tests for Chronic Pancreatitis
Diagnosing chronic pancreatitis is comparatively more complex and could require any of the below-mentioned tests as stated by the leading stem cell clinic for pancreatitis in Delhi, India:
- Stool test: Your doctor may order a stool test using a sample of your faeces in order to determine whether or not you are having trouble digesting fat.
- Secretin pancreatic function test: This test passes a tube from your throat, through your stomach, into the upper part of your small intestine to check for a pancreatic response. It usually triggers the pancreas to release digestive juice.
- Oral glucose tolerance test: If your healthcare expert suspects that your condition has damaged the insulin-producing pancreas cells, they will confirm it using this test which shows the body’s capability of handling the sugar by comparing two samples i.e., before and after the consumption of sugary liquid.
- Endoscopic ultrasound (endosonography): A internal ultrasound is a method that your doctor may use to obtain clearer images of any tumours, cysts or nodules on the pancreas. A healthcare professional inserts a thin tube with an ultrasound attachment into your stomach through your throat. Then the technician will look at the screen and take detailed pictures of various internal organs in order to determine if there are any abnormalities associated with your pancreas.
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography): A small camera is passed through the mouth, going all the way down to the end of the small intestine, which results in a highly detailed photo of what’s happening inside your bile and pancreatic ducts. Anything abnormal can be addressed – including the removal of gallstones that might be blocking your ducts!
Stem cells are the body’s basic building blocks -cells without which any cell with a specialized function would not exist. If given the appropriate environment, stem cells will reproduce themselves to create new cells-called daughter cells. These daughter cells differentiate into new stem cells or specialized cells, such as blood, brain, heart muscle or bone cells. None of these newly created cells are found anywhere else in the body.
Stem cell therapy, which is also known as regenerative medicine, promotes the natural healing process of damaged tissues through stem cells or their derivatives. As people become more informed about this procedure, it will no doubt be an option for those who can’t afford treatment of their condition using conventional means – a rare but unfortunate occurrence these days, or don’t want to experience risks and pain related to surgical treatment modalities.
In laboratories, stem cells are grown and manipulated to become specialised types of cells such as heart cells, muscle cells, blood cells, or nerve cells. The healthier cells can be injected into the patient’s body, during the stem cell therapy for pancreatitis in Delhi, India, providing hope for those suffering from an injury or a disease.
The same goes for patients with pancreatitis. Various studies and thousands of implantations around the globe have stated these stem cells to be an excellent modality in treating the condition in the safest and the natural way as these cells do not mess with the natural working of the body (just aim to assist it). These cells could reverse the damage caused by years of unhealthy habits and reduce the inflammation of the pancreas. These cells could also replace any diseased or dysfunctional cells in the process so as to speed up the recovery of patients.
Stem Cell Care India recognizes the importance of your busy life. Due to this consideration, we take measures to minimize the time taken for in-house rehab and recovery so that you can resume your active lifestyle in as little time as possible. This would normally mean staying with us for just three days or less, but after discharge from our care, there are some steps you’ll need to follow when back home for optimal health benefits. Our complete admission to discharge procedure could be summarized as follows:
- We would pick up the patients’ from the airport.
- Patients will be introduced to their doctor and will discuss the treatment.
- The patients will be guided through all admissions formalities.
- Patients will be required to undergo clinical examinations and laboratory testing as prescribed by their doctor.
- To boost the effects of the therapy, patients will be provided with various supportive therapies.
- The patient will be implanted with the stem cells.
- To boost the effects of the therapy, patients will be provided with various supportive therapies.
- Patients will be provided with physiotherapy.
- To boost the effects of the therapy, patients will be provided with various supportive therapies.
- Patients will be provided with physiotherapy.
- The patients will be guided through all discharge formalities.
- We would drop off the patients’ at the airport.
There are various methods by which stem cells can be implanted. Below are some of them:
- Intravenous Administration: Intravenous administration provides for an instant sensation of how stem cells work, by going straight into the body’s system and bypassing the first-pass effect.
- Intrathecal (lumbar Puncture): A lumbar puncture is a diagnostic procedure where cells are inserted into the body via an x-ray needle.
- Intramuscular: Intramuscular injections, called IMs, are given by injecting substances such as drugs into the muscle tissue.
- Intra-arterial: Intra-arterial drug administration into the carotid or vertebral arteries has been shown to increase effectiveness.
- Subcutaneous: Utilizing this injection technique requires a small needle to pierce the tissue below the skin for an optimum dose.
Apart from the already mentioned methods, there are also a few others which may be used depending on the circumstance. These cases can include angioplasty or surgical administration by doctors.
Can stem cells regenerate the pancreas?
- Yes, Stem Cell Therapy for Pancreatitis in Delhi, India is considered to be one of the most effective options for the treatment of pancreatitis. Stem Cells once injected into the patient’s body could start to reverse the damage and give relief to the patient.
How successful is stem cell therapy?
- Stem Cell Therapy has shown amazing results in past treatment for pancreatitis at the best stem cell clinic in Delhi, India and patients were able to feel the improvements in less than 3 months.
How painful are stem cell injections?
- Stem cell injections are minimally invasive and very less painful for the patients. There is no surgical method involved in this treatment modality that could make patients uncomfortable.
Who is an ideal candidate for stem cell therapy?
- If a person is suffering from pancreatitis, shoulder injury, degenerative disease, organ issues, orthopaedic problems and many more, the patient will be considered the most suitable candidate for stem cell therapy.
Are you put to sleep for stem cell therapy?
- Depending on the condition, we use light oral sedation to help relax patients prior to the stem cell implantation, but in most cases, there is no need for any anaesthetic.
Is stem cell therapy better than surgery?
- Factors, such as age, overall health, or the complication of a secondary illness can also lead one to avoid surgery. Stem cell therapy has fewer risks than surgical procedures because it is non-invasive, meaning there are no large incisions and have proven to be very effective.
Pancreatitis, both acute and chronic, causes severe inflammation and damage to the pancreas. It causes both local and systemic complications, resulting in high morbidity and mortality for those who suffer from it. Presently, there are no effective treatment modalities available for patients suffering from pancreatitis, although there are various other supportive therapies on the market, they have very less effects and can’t be relied on solely for satisfactory assistance.
In this mess, the popularity of stem cell therapy for pancreatitis in Delhi, India is increasing at a fast pace as they are one of the most effective solutions available to reverse the effects of pancreatitis and get rid of their condition. Stem Cell Care India, due to being located in India, has to date provided stem cell treatments to various patients and has seen amazing results. Some of the improvements we observed in the patients of stem cell therapy are as follows:
- Relief from the inflammation in the patients.
- Decrease in pain including back pain.
- Better body functionality.
- Reduction of overall symptoms.
- More energy while performing daily activities.
- Overall improvement of lifestyle.
Stem cells are the miracle cells that have the ability to regenerate any of the body cells and even transform into them if needed. These cells are really a great finding by the researchers as they can efficiently and harmlessly cure even the diseases that required life-threatening procedures in the past. These cells can be harvested from many parts of the body but the most effective and easy to obtain among them are the mesenchymal stem cells from Warton’s Jelly of the Umbilical Cord.
These treatments fall under the allogenic treatment category and are known to stimulate healing through five major mechanisms, namely providing anti-inflammatory effects, recruiting other cell types such as endothelial progenitors which play a key role in tissue growth, promoting remodelling over scarring, inhibiting apoptosis and they can differentiate into bone, cartilage, tendon, or ligament tissue.
Stem cells have also been found to be less immunogenic because they contain fewer MHC molecules than other cell types. They are also able to secrete chemokines which can reduce the risk of transplantation rejection, allowing patients to receive transplants from another person without triggering an immune response.
As your trusted stem cell provider, we promise you that our Stem Cell Therapy will be conducted by only the most highly qualified professionals who undergo extensive training before they are allowed to administer therapy to patients. We also vow to always put you first and take the necessary steps toward a better future. Our treatments and methods are based on the latest research in the field, and they are customized as per the patient’s unique condition in order to gain sustainable results.
Our hospital is a well-equipped place, with the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment. We understand that quality treatment always comes first to you. That’s why we have many of our own internal quality control regimes that help us deliver supreme treatments safely and without fail. These regulations have been taken into account for human safety during various stages of treatment development such as during cell inspection and after processing has taken place. We are constantly reviewing our regulations because it is important to follow up on every new finding from medical research around the world to ensure that you are receiving reliable care.
We will assist you with travel planning and other accommodation arrangements. We understand that there may be difficulties in arranging these affairs when first travelling to a new country. We also assure you that we will provide you with appropriate guidance at every step throughout your treatment journey starting right from the pre-planning phase so that it’s smooth sailing up to the implantation leading up to regular follow-ups.
Due to their widespread potential, stem cell-based treatments had been the talk of the town for quite some time – but with costs coming in at upwards of tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars, the procedure had never really caught on for being a viable treatment. This all changed however when the research was published that there is enough stem cell material available from the umbilical cords to perform multiple therapies – this kickstarted commercial interest and now offers affordable alternatives to more costly procedures such as donor or adult-based transplants.
Stem Cell Care India is one of the most popular stem cell clinics in India. They specialize in the power of mesenchymal stem cells harvested from the Wharton’s jelly of the umbilical cord and providing safe and effective treatment methods to their patients. The company has a very experienced team that caters to clients with chronic illnesses such as Alzheimer’s disease or osteoarthritis. Interestingly, the company primarily operates out of Delhi, India and uses the latest technology and even their prices are still remarkably low compared to other counterparts.
Mentioned below are some of the major factors which play a role in determining the price of our treatments:
- The patient’s medical condition.
- Medical history of the patient.
- The prescribed number of stem cells to be implanted.
- Patient’s weight and age.
Besides providing excellent and cost-effective medical treatment, we also offer prompt accommodations and transportation services to our patients so that they feel at ease during their stay here. If you’re looking for more information about the treatments join a free consultation session with one of our specialists!
Stem cell therapy has been a trusted procedure to help patients suffering from conditions like pancreatitis. There are a number of stem cell clinics around the globe including in India too, that trust and recommend stem cell therapy. They are effective because of being completely natural and involving in no procedure that will disturb the body’s way of working while having an increase in healing ability by repairing the damaged tissue.
We are proud of how far we have come as one of India’s leading providers of stem cell treatments. As more people come to us with various health concerns, we continue to modify and improve our procedures to meet each individual’s needs. We offer hope to those who were previously unsure about what could happen after receiving such treatments by using a safe yet innovative approach.
Our team of handpicked doctors helps ensure that every patient receives appropriate treatment from an expert in this field, ensuring that they can grow healthy again even after coming close to death due to an illness or condition that they couldn’t cure otherwise.
Over the last few years, an in-depth examination of a number of stem cell clinics has revealed a lack of modern technological advances. It is critical that every patient understands that these outdated technologies significantly reduce one’s chances of success while also increasing the risks associated with preserving the purity and authenticity of stem cells to be injected.
This investigation began with observations made while comparing Stem Cell Care India’s methods to those used by other stem cell clinics. This study took into account the technology used at each facility, the level of expertise and competence of its staff members, and whether or not they had adequate quality control procedures. Today, we can proudly say that we have one of highest success rates for the stem cell treatment of pancreatitis in Delhi, India.
Pancreatitis is no longer treated with painful and invasive methods. In the past, patients would go through various forms of treatment to alleviate the pain, but unfortunately, these treatments were quite painful – physical surgery requiring hospitalization for a few days being one of them. Today, treatments involve manipulating the body’s natural regenerative response by using stem cell therapy as a replacement for missing cells, thus replacing them without ever having to resort to any surgical interventions due to new advanced technology that can carry out such procedures without any pain or recovery time involved; many clinics around the world have been relying on it over the old-school techniques in order to provide ailments subjects with an improved life.
Here are some other benefits of stem cells therapy for Pancreatitis in Delhi, India:
- The procedure can be completed within three days and allows patients to return to their daily routines as soon as they desire.
- This treatment has been proven to be safe since it does not interfere with the body’s natural functioning.
- Treatment has been shown to be long-lasting, with protective and regenerative effects in the affected area lasting over a year.
- Stem cells are injected into the affected area or close to it so that they do not lose their potency and can regenerate as soon as possible.
- Stem Cell treatments are both affordable and effective at Stem Cell Care India, for we want every patient who needs them to have access.
Furthermore, if you need any additional information or have any inquiries about our facilities or stem cell treatment for pancreatitis in Delhi, India, please contact us.
India’s medical sector has been growing at a rapid pace in recent years, which means new advancements are being made almost every day to ensure the quality of life of its citizens remains as high as possible for all those who need medical care. One of the newest trends sweeping through India’s medical industry is regenerative medicine or, more colloquially, stem cell therapy. As a result, it becomes vital that patients are aware of the best options available when they’re looking to make the choice between which non-surgical treatments are most suitable for their own ailments.
Patients should also be aware that not all stem cell clinics are the same. Watch for quality control guidelines of the clinic to make sure you’re seeing a provider who follows applicable regulations and is willing to stand behind their work. A stem cell clinic in India with a stellar reputation for high standards of patient care and clinical excellence is Stem Cell Care India, where you’ll find low-cost treatments that maintain the highest levels of safety and efficacy in the industry today.
Read the following section to learn more about our quality control measures:
- To avoid contamination, we check each batch of stem cells for infections before processing.
- Our stem cells are screened for gram-positive bacteria, and the media we use during processing, storage, and administration is also screened for safety.
- In addition, we ensure that our stem cells keep their endotoxin levels below a certain threshold.
- Our cells are also checked for any mutated genes or the presence of any other unwanted pathogens for added security.
- Once all tests have been completed and the stem cells are ready to be delivered to the patient, they are accompanied by a “Certificate of Analysis” confirming their safety.
The pancreatic disease can be both devastating and fatal in some circumstances. If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms, or if you have a family history of pancreatic disease it is important that you’re evaluated by your primary care physician as soon as possible for concerns about the possibility of pancreatic cancer. Some prescription medications can help relieve the pain from your situation unfortunately none that are available at this time will reverse the pancreas disease which presents a unique set of challenges that must be taken seriously. Depending on the severity of your illness and your specific diagnosis, it may only be suggested that surgery is performed to remove damaged pancreas cells or that you have a complete pancreas transplant. Just like any other organ transplant, this comes with its own risks.
Stem Cells Care India offers a customized therapy according to the severity of pancreatitis that a patient is facing. We offer cell replacement therapy for patients suffering from diabetes or other forms of chronic pancreatitis as well as treatment for those who have already been treated by conventional or miraculous methods and now wish to take advantage of stem cell treatment for pancreatitis in Delhi, India in order to return back to their previous state.
Stem cell transplants are a safe and natural treatment for people who have late-stage or early-stage severe pancreatitis. The regenerative protocol of these cells helps to replicate and boost the body’s multi-stem cells which are constantly released naturally so as to make sure that if any part of your body becomes damaged, it can heal itself without having to rely on man-made medicines.
Jeannette Lewis (Los Angeles, California): I was diagnosed with pancreatitis 6 years ago. I couldn’t eat without pain and I’m overweight. I heard about stem cell treatment for pancreatitis. I had the treatment and I’m feeling much better. I can eat anything I want and I’ve lost 20 pounds. The pain is almost gone.
Farah Korpel (Rotterdam, Netherlands): I was looking for a treatment for pancreatitis and found this. Stem Cell Treatment for Pancreatitis at Stem Cell Care India is a novel treatment for pancreatitis. It is painless, cheaper and more effective than other treatments. I highly recommend it.
Parul Thakur (Delhi, India): I’ve had chronic pancreatitis for a long time, and I had been suffering from severe abdominal pain even after taking painkillers. Then I found this stem cell treatment. I was definitely sceptical at first, but I decided to give it a try. I was surprised at how quickly the pain started going away after the procedure. I’m feeling much better, and I’m glad to have found this treatment.
The quality of our treatment and standard of procedures are certified and maintained with the guidelines of the below-mentioned organizations in consideration:
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare (NABH)
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
After administration of stem cell therapy for pancreatitis in Delhi, India to a patient, we will call them regularly for follow-ups so that we can ensure they are benefiting from the treatment while ensuring that the stem cells do not react to their healthy body cells. This is especially important because patients who receive these treatments usually receive only the most compatible donor cells.
It’s common practice for us to check back with our patients one month, two months, and six months following their procedure. Feedback from these meetings helps evaluate how well the procedure went as well as what we can do better in the future. Additionally, during these follow-ups patients are entitled to clear up any further queries they may have or ask for any instructions pertaining to their condition or treatment.