Tissue injury happening after ischemic, toxic or inflammatory insults results in cell demise and perhaps to organ failure. The regeneration procedure taking place thereafter might lead to the complete repair of the impaired tissue or, in partial/altered remodeling, in tissue fibrosis and blemishing. This might depend on the intrinsic capability of diverse tissues to repair as well as on the entity and perseverance of the injury. In this situation, stem cell therapy can be observed as a promising choice in two diverse ways. The first is as a “support” mechanism, in which stem cells are used to promote complete tissue repair and avoid damaging fibrosis. The other is the “replace” option, in which stem cells segregate and substitute for impaired cells, providing an alternative to organ transplantation. This is of specific need in therapy for chronic organ failure.
Multi potent marrow stromal cells are the most established kind of stem cells for organ repair and the most progressive in clinical development. The conceivable applications of multi potent marrow stromal cells in the repair of kidney, heart and brain were discoursed and also their potential negative effects were discussed. A whole view of the complex identity of these multi potent cells, identified as per vascular cells in diverse organs, is provided. They recommend a role for per vascular stem cells as originators of mesenchymal stem cells and contemplate their possible physiological role in tissue regeneration.
There is a common agreement that the mechanism of the beneficial effect of multi potent stromal cells in organ repair is owing to a “support” mechanism rather than to their differentiation. In this light, it was reviewed that the intriguing likelihood of using bio products of stem cells such as micro vesicles, in place of the cells to support renewal in impaired organs, such as the liver and kidney, and offer a novel, and perhaps easier, methodology to stem cell therapy.
Considering the option of “replacing” lacking or deceased cells, pluripotent stem cells of adult or embryonic origin might be apt contenders by virtue of their likelihood to segregate in every organ-specific cell, consequently offering functional repair. We present the role of germline-derived pluripotent stem cells in liver, heart and brain ailments and their future potentialities, and a similar methodology is proposed by us in a review focused on renal regeneration.
Do you Know About Organ-specific Autoimmune Diseases?
The creation of an autoimmune response to a particular organ is needed for oral-specific autoimmune disorders. As a result, it is dependent on the clinical location of the condition. This dispersed the diagnosis and treatment of these conditions among different medical specialties, often overlooking the commonalities. Latest experiments have shown these traditional pathways. They include the chance that certain genetic traits are similar, which, in turn, increases the risk of developing an autoimmune disease. The key histocompatibility complex is the most visible feature, but many other genes regulate the immune response. Hormonal regulation, in addition to genetics, plays a central role in autoimmune susceptibility, as nearly all autoimmune organ disorders are sexually discriminatory. In humans, an external stimulation is usually needed to initiate the uncontrolled autoimmune phase. The analysis of stem cells has shed some light on this topic.
Symptoms of Organ-specific Autoimmune Diseases
Organ-specific information Autoimmune disorder is treated by the best experts at the best stem cell clinics in India. The following are few examples of general symptoms:
- Fever with moderate severity (often a fever that comes and goes)
- Muscle and/or joint discomfort and swelling
- Trouble focusing
- Skin rashes
- Stomach difficulties
- A general sense of becoming unwell
Symptoms often adopt a waxing and waning trend (waxing and waning) as the disease worsens, changes, and progresses unexpectedly. Flares, which are described as the onset of extreme symptoms unexpectedly, may occur.
Signs can vary depending on the underlying condition and can include:
- Lupus-related skin rashes on the chest, such as “butterfly rash” • Vasculitis, a type of blood vessel inflammation that can lead to blood vessel damage (e.g. aneurysms)
Many autoimmune diseases are diagnosed based on a certain set of symptoms, but two people may have the same diagnosis but have very different symptoms.
There are a number of organ-specific conditions, a brief on some of the most common conditions are as mentioned below:
- Liver disease refers to any one of several things that can happen to your liver. Over time, this can cause it to become so damaged and misshapen that it will eventually stop functioning at all. If you don’t get treatment for these problems, you could wind up with complications like liver failure or even cancer.
- Kidney disease means that an individual’s kidneys are damaged and can’t filter blood the way they should be. You are at greater risk for kidney disease if you have diabetes or high blood pressure. If at a later stage, the treatment for one who experiences kidney failure may even lead to a transplant.
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a general term for conditions affecting the heart or blood vessels. It’s usually associated with damage to arteries that can contribute to poor circulation and an increased risk of clots in organs such as the brain, heart, kidneys and even eyes.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a condition that makes it hard to breathe. It’s often caused by long-term exposure to irritants, most often from cigarette smoke. People with the disease tend to develop health conditions like heart problems and lung cancer, as well.
- Buerger’s disease is a rare but serious form of vasculitis which causes damage to the blood vessels in your arms and legs. The cause of Buerger’s disease is usually related to smoking. It most frequently attacks the arteries and veins in your hands and feet.
- Critical limb ischemia is a severe obstruction of the arteries which substantially decreases blood flow to the extremities (hands, feet, and legs) and has progressed to the point of excruciating pain with skin ulcers or sores. The discomfort caused by critical limb ischemia can wake you up during the night. This pain, also known as restless leg syndrome, generally occurs in one’s lower body part but can be relieved temporarily if they simply change position.
- Erection dysfunction, also known as erection failure, is a medical problem where an erection does not occur or lasts for only a very short period of time. Erectile dysfunction is a problem that can affect men of any age from teenagers to the elderly. It’s important to remember that this condition is extremely common – approximately half of the men between the ages of 40 and 70 report having had some form of erection dysfunctions at one point.
Though the exact cause of autoimmune organ-specific diseases has yet to be identified, some risk factors exist that may contribute to developing one. These include:
- Some medications may cause side effects for blood pressure, statins and antibiotics. Talk to your healthcare provider about the side effects of these drugs before taking them.
- Having relatives with autoimmune diseases. Many autoimmune diseases are genetic – they run in families.
- Having one autoimmune disease puts you at a higher risk of developing another.
- Exposure to toxins can cause autoimmune diseases if they are exposed for too long.
Diagnosis of Organ-specific Autoimmune Diseases
The process of diagnosis begins with a thorough history, but this may be perplexing since many people tend to have symptoms that are unrelated. A physical examination will sometimes detect an autoimmune condition based on joint swelling, property rashes, and other symptoms, although further testing is often needed. There is no standard test that can definitively detect autoimmune diseases (with rare exceptions such as type I diabetes), so the evaluation typically entails a combination of tests, such as:
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR or sed rate) test
- C-reactive protein (CSR) test
- Antinuclear antibody (ANA) test: Antinuclear antibodies are autoantibodies that attack structures in the nucleus of cells. Different patterns on the ANA are correlated with different diseases.
- A complete blood count (CBC)
- A comprehensive metabolic panel
- Rheumatoid factor (RF) test
- Thyroid peroxidase antibodies test
Depending on the condition suspected, numerous other tests can be recommended. Special auto-immune signs such as swoldered joining rays or echocardiogram (cardiovascular ultrasound) would be assessed with imaging testing if pericardial effusion are suspected. Imaging tests are used.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Organ-specific Autoimmune Diseases
When the immune system targets body tissues, an ineffective immune response to self-antigenes causes autoimmune syndrome. Autoimmune patients also have antibodies in their blood that target their own tissues. Autoimmune diseases affect approximately 60% of the population and are the third leading cause of death after cardiovascular disease and cancer. Organ-specific and systemic autoimmune conditions can be identified by the position of the target antigen and the clinical features of auto-immune diseases. Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis, systemic and polymyositis sculpture are examples of autoimmune diseases that are system-related. The fact that the target antigens are present all over the body defines these diseases.
How Stem Cell Therapy works for Organ-specific Autoimmune Disease?
Hormones, methotrexate, cyclosporine, gold, and, more recently, infliximab immunosuppressive agents are used to treat autoimmune disorders. Via temporary success, these treatments can have long-term detrimental consequences and necessitate life-long treatment. Ses alternatives are also viable. For organ-specific diseases, it is desirable to undergo an appropriate and applicable care.
Cell therapy has been shown to induce profound curing actions in animals with multiple forms of autoimmune diseases. Aside from the ability to heal weakened tissues, stem cells have the extraordinary ability to modulate the immune system to stop pathological responses while maintaining their ability to fight disease. Stem cells, especially mesenchymal stem cells, contain bloated tissues and are still developing anti-inflammatory agents. These mediators have a local effect and do not suppress the immune response of the patient’s whole body.
Furthermore, mesenchymal stem cells promote the development of T regulatory cells, which are immune cells that shield the body from immunological self-attack.
For people suffering from organ-specific autoimmune diseases, multi-specialty stem cell clinics in India have the highest and most effective stem cell care.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Therapy for Organ-specific Autoimmune Disease?
Autoimmune diseases are conditions under which the patient’s immune system produces cellular and antibody reactions to compounds and tissues that are not found in the body. This may be specific to one organ or refer to a specific tissue at various times. As a result of this immune reaction, damage to several organs happens. Rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and lupus are examples of autoimmune diseases that have reacted to stem-cell therapy in animals or humans. Multiple sclerosis and lupus are examples of autoimmune diseases that run throughout communities. While they may be susceptible to the autoimmune disease, it is not mandatory for other family members to inherit the same condition. Since autoimmune diseases are becoming more common, researchers might be concerned about environmental factors such as contamination and chemical or solvent reactions.
Stem Cell Care India is the best stem cell treatment provider in India. We have the best and the most reliable stem cell facility. There are multispecialty stem cell hospitals in India that have experts who offer the right and the most effective treatment for chronic ailments.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What can cause an autoimmune disease that affects only one organ?
A: Auto-immune disease occurs on a cellular basis as a result of an invasion by the immune system, the body’s own tissue defences. There are several hypotheses as to why this is happening, according to experts. When the immune system detects a virus or bacteria, it joins the machinery and kills the body.
Q: Which organ-specific autoimmune condition is the most painful?
A: Myositis is a rare autoimmune condition that causes muscle fibres to become inflamed and frail. When the body fights its own immune system, autoimmune diseases evolve. In myositis, the immune system kills healthy muscle tissue, causing inflammation, swelling, pain, and eventually deficiency.
Q: What is the most prevalent autoimmune disorder that affects a particular organ?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic inflammation of the joint lining that causes pain and inflammation of the hands and feet.
Q: How can I know if my immune system is compromised?
A: If the immune system fails to be fighting off routine infections, you should be worried. The American Academy of Allergy and Asthma notes in Asthma & Immunology that there are signs of a possible immune deficiency in adults: over four ears affected in a year. Within a year’s time, pneumonia will grow twice.
Stem cell transplantation has been proposed for organ-specific autoimmune diseases because it has immunosuppressive and immunomodulatory properties. Stem cell transplants can eradicate organ-specific autoimmune disease in the long term by destroying dysfunctional immune cells, renewing lymph systems, reducing disease activity, and reducing disease activity. After the transplant, AD patients that were historically resistant to conventional therapy have been susceptible to the same treatment, demonstrating the immunomodulatory properties of a stem cell transplant. In organ-specific Autoimmune Disorders, the majority of clinical trials in patients using BM mobilised AHSCT to peripheral blood are based on stem cell therapy. There is no major difference in the transplantation techniques used to treat a number of diseases.
Patient selection has been seen to have a direct impact on transplant outcomes. The group of patients appears to be happier and more active in the early stages of this condition. This strategy, however, raises the risk of vulnerability to new non-standard therapy treatments in patients that have responded well to conventional treatment. It’s worth remembering that the bulk of the treatments looked at were done here with patients who didn’t respond to traditional therapy. The use of stem cells in these patients creates a new way to enhance their quality of life, but it is also an experimental practise.
The ability of stem cells to self-renew, divide, proliferate, move, and homing distinguishes them from other cells. Embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells are the two types of stem cells that can be divided (ASCs). Extra embryonic tissues, such as the Placer and the umbilical cord ESCs, are totipotent, meaning they can give birth to over 200 different types of cells, and are present in the embryo before 3 days after fertilisation. Within four to five days of embryo embryo fertilisation, but before implanting them in the uterus, ESCs formed from the internal mass of blastocyst cells are pluripotent cells. This means they will produce all cell forms, with the exception of extra embryonic tissues.
Adult stem cells contain a limited number of cell types which cause special progenitor tissue cells in most cases. Adult stem cells of the multipotent type, which give rise to both blood and immune system cells, are the most frequently used stem cells in clinical medicine. HSCs are mainly found in bone marrow (BM), umbilical cord blood (UCB), and, to a lesser extent, peripheral blood. Trans-differentiation appears to be possible in any adult stem cell. This process is characterised by the separation of the predecessor cell into a distinct cell line from the cell’s source. One example is the ability of BM stem cells to generate neurons. Pluripotent stem cells, including Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and multipotent adult progenitor cells, were observed in many adult tissues after that.
In India, Stem Cell Care India provides the best stem cell therapy. The outstanding nurses and knowledgeable professionals ensure that you get the most appropriate and convenient care possible for your specific ailment.
People often describe stem cell therapy as a last effort for patients in dire need of curing their condition. Stem cells are a type of specialized cells that can develop into various different types of cells. Scientists have been able to extract these regenerative powerhouses from the Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly, leading to an increase in the number of people fighting back against the implications of undergoing this novel treatment process.
Stem Cell Care India is the best medical facility dedicated to providing state-of-the-art treatments for organ-specific conditions. We create tailor-made treatment plans for each individual, ensuring not only curability but also the quality of life.
It is our passion to provide you with access to the highest-quality stem cell treatments right here in India. We have honed our skills in making the patient experience as pleasant, comfortable, and convenient as possible. Plus, we want to make some promises that will help put your worries at ease during this transition for treatment with us. These are as follows:
- Our employees are elite individuals who have been professionally trained for many years in healthcare. You can trust them to always put your health first when you come to us for treatment.
- We vow to give you the best care possible with cutting-edge technology.
- We will be always available for you. You can reach us whenever there is an issue or concern about your treatment.
- Safety is one of our core values. All of our products are manufactured under strict safety standards ensuring they are safe for consumption.
- We are flexible with any schedules for our patients, and we also provide special off-site accommodations and travel assistance.
Although stem cell treatments are becoming more popular, it is crucial to remember that one should carefully examine their options before deciding on the right clinic. There have been many cases recently where underqualified individuals administered the procedure or the treatment was contaminated with bacteria. Stem Cell Care India makes sure they provide only the safest and highest quality services by adhering to our strict quality assurance process, certification, and international standards.
The cost of stem cell therapy for Organ-Specific Conditions in India is less expensive than in other countries due to the highly competitive markets and recent advancements made in the Indian Healthcare Industry.
At our center, the cost of the stem cell therapy is not affected by most of the conditional complications it is but governed on whole by a few deciding factors that are, the type of treatment, the severity of the patient’s condition, number of stem cells recommended and the age and weight of the patient.
Stem cell therapy is emerging as one of the most promising tools for promoting tissue repair and protection from immunity-mediated attacks. Stem cells modulate immunity by helping to suppress autoimmune reactions while simultaneously reducing inflammation levels.
Mesenchymal stem cells, once known as signalling cells, were recently rebranded because of their ability to promote tissue homeostasis through immune modulation, angiogenesis, and tropism. For the past 20 years, there has been an abundance of articles published about these types of stem cells being used to treat various diseases in adults and occasionally infants. Allogeneic MSCs are being purified and used to treat a wide range of autoimmune diseases such as different organ-specific disorders across parts of the world.
Due to the vast potential of stem cells, they are treated differently than regular human cells. This affects how they function and grow; however, it also makes them incredibly useful when it comes to medical treatments. When a patient receives these transplants, their body will quickly start replacing unhealthy cells with ones that were created specifically for them- all while boosting its own recovery time in the process. Henceforth, patients not only heal at a faster rate but also experience significantly fewer side effects. It has been shown through research studies that there is no inherent risk involved when taking this type of treatment because these new cells don’t interfere with natural cell growth and progression throughout one’s life span.
The rate of progression of this disease is dramatically slowed by the use of targeted therapy. Outcomes are as successful as they could possibly be because these cells created from the stem cells are able to merge into and become a part of the neuron circuitry, which causes rapid recovery. Research also suggests that the body can naturally eliminate damaged cells. Only a three-day hospital stay is needed for stem cell administration after which patients may return to their normal routine while treatment continues in the background to do its job. This procedure is endogenous and poses no risk or side effects to the patient’s safety and requires no intervention beforehand.
We strive to provide the best hospitality experience in India. We make sure that every single one of our guests absolutely loves our facility! First time or not, your stay with us is guaranteed to be memorable because we care about each and every patient. You see, many patients are coming for the first time so therefore some basic amenities like transportation and accommodation arrangement is offered to aid them through their stay!
Our treatments are all performed using the latest, state-of-the-art technology available and under superior conditions. For instance, our staff is trained and adept at using the most advanced techniques available to treat Organ-Specific Conditions. We take the time to follow expert treatment protocols to ensure that every cell batch we use is reputable with maximum quality. A few examples of how we make sure our batches remain pure and safe for your use include:
- We make sure there are no infectious organisms present in any stem cell batches before they are processed.
- The stem cells and the medium are thoroughly inspected before being used, to make sure they don’t contain any Gram-bacteria or mycoplasma.
- Endotoxin testing is an important aspect of maintaining stem cell security and batches are only approved if the level of endotoxins is less than a set limit.
- Stem cells need to be examined for any changes in genes or bacteria that could negatively affect the patient’s treatment.
- Each batch of stem cells comes with a Certificate of Analysis that guarantees that they have been thoroughly evaluated and are safe to use.
Stem cells are the building blocks of life. They can be found in almost every part of the human body and under the right conditions, they reproduce themselves to form more stem cells or differentiating cells with a particular function- for example, skin and hair follicles produce new skin cells when necessary to heal cuts and burns.
Stem cell therapy, also known as regenerative medicine, promotes the repair response of diseased, dysfunctional, or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives. This revolutionary treatment is the next step for those who need an organ transplant but are low on donors.
Researchers grow stem cells in a lab, manipulating them to specialize into specific types of cells such as heart muscle cells, blood cells, or nerve cells.
The specialized cells are often then implanted into a person. For example, if a person has heart disease, the cells could be injected into the heart muscle. The healthy transplanted heart muscle cells would help to repair the injury done to the afflicted organ.
Tony Pritchett (Jackson, Mississippi): Stem cell therapy has been a blessing for me. I got the treatment done for my knee. The treatment has given me a new lease on life and I am able to walk without any pain. I recommend to those who have been struggling with joint pains to consider Stem Cell Care India, their treatments are very convenient and have awesome effects.
Ramona Nilsson (Manchester, England): I have been suffering from COPD, and Stem Cell treatment is the only treatment that can help me get back my breath. I was actually amazed to see that Stem Cell Care India is offering various types of stem cell treatments for Organ-Specific Conditions in India. I had gone through their web page and was really amazed by their services. My only suggestion to you is to try this clinic because they have really amazing results with stem cell treatment.
Kalpit Amin (Ludhiana, Punjab): I was looking for a stem cell treatment for my kidney problem and found Stem Cell Care India, they are dedicated to treating organ-specific conditions with adult stem cell science. In addition to organ-specific conditions, they also offer treatments for non-organ-specific conditions such as diabetes, hair loss, and more! I had a great experience here, the treatment is less painful and more affordable than other options on the market.
The most significant step in the doctors’ assessment of the patient’s wellbeing is the follow-up. It is difficult to complete any organ-specific treatment without follow-up. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient should come in for a visit. It is an optimal situation when a patient enters a hospital facility to ensure that his health has changed after medication.