Our eyes are one of the most significant organs in our body. It is through our eyes, that we are able to see things and do our errands efficiently. The human eye is a complex yet imperative organ of our body that is well-equipped with nerves, a lens, liquid, and more. This organ gives us the aptitude to envisage the world in different colors, shapes and dimensions, centered on the reflection and refraction norm. In our eyes, there are several major constituents that work concurrently to capture and transmit the image to the occipital lobe of the brain through the optic nerve. Separate information from the left and right eye is directed to the brain through these nerve impulses. Stem cell eye regeneration is provided by internationally accredited hospitals. This information is then combined by our brain for determining the distance and profundity of the image so as to envisage the full three dimensional images. The upward and downward muscular movement of the eye is monitored by superior and inferior rectus muscles, whereas the side movement and the staying in level is controlled with the assistance of medial and lateral rectus muscles. These muscles are in turn controlled over with the aid of oculomotor nerves. To prevent the frictional impairment from these movements, the tears are released by lachrymal glands, which can improve the lubrication, confiscate any foreign objects and avert bacterial infection. Stem cell eye treatment is widely popular in India to treat different kinds of eye troubles.
Occipital lobe is the portion of the central nervous system that is accountable for deciphering the vision. Thus, any impairment to the optic nerve can sternly affect central vision, peripheral vision as well as color vision of an individual. Stem cell treatment for eyes have been found highly effective. The functional aberration in any of the above major constituents might cause some serious eye glitches, which if overlooked, might gradually result in vision loss. Thus, there are a number of eye conditions such as retinopathy, forms of corneal sicknesses, etc. which can be very upsetting for some of the patients; where as some of the other disorders can be so general that they can be routinely treated by an ophthalmologist at a stem cell eye hospital.
Do you Know about Eye Disorder?
- Medicines and potential therapies for the majority of eye conditions that cause vision damage have not yet been developed or are still in the works.
Specific cells in the eye have the ability to shed light and translate what is observed into signals that are transmitted to the brain. A few types of stem cells exist in the eye, and they are constantly replacing specific cells that have been drained or damaged.
- Patients with damaged corneas (the outermost region of the skin) will regain vision with a legally approved stem cell therapy for the eye, which involves relocating stem cells to areas of the eye that need them.
- Stem Cell Care India is a trailblazer in the area of stem cell therapy for eye disorders. Patients have recovered and are praising stem cell therapy’s benefits.
- Depending on the particular challenge to be solved, there are a few forms of stem cells that may be used in unexpected ways.
Stem cells serve as a source of new, solid specialised cells which may provide a way to replace damaged cells in the eye. Stem Cell Care India has a dedicated team that works around the clock to provide you with the best available healthcare.
The various symptoms of eye disorders are:
- Blurry vision on objects that are in the distance.
- Squinting the eye
- Severe headaches or the eyes will become exhausted from reading.
- It is difficult to see things that are within close range.
- In kids, the most common symptom is crossed eyes.
- Eye weariness.
- There will be a swelling of the optic nerves.
Stem cell eye treatment in India helps as a cure to treat some eye disorders.
There are a huge number of eye problems, and some of the significant ones are mentioned as follows:
Refractive Errors: Refractive errors are the most common of all eye problems. Refractive errors include near-sightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia that occurs between the age of 40–50 years (loss of the ability to focus up close, inability to read letters of the phone book, need to hold newspaper farther away to see clearly) can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses or in some cases surgery.
Age-Related Macular Degeneration: AMD is an eye disorder seen most often among those who are over 50 years old and it causes damage to one’s sharp and central vision. Vision without the ability to see small details would make everyday tasks such as reading and drive next to impossible; this could lead to a major impairment of quality of life.
Cataract: Cataract is a clouding of the lens of the eye and is the biggest cause of blindness around the globe. Cataracts can arise at any age due to a number of factors, and they can be present from birth; however, many people who get cataracts do not have them at birth, but rather develop them as they get older.
Diabetic Retinopathy: Diabetic retinopathy is a common complication of diabetes that can cause blindness. It usually affects both eyes, and it gets to the point where patients will have lost vision before they even know they need treatment. This happens because this condition is often asymptomatic until the fourth stage of development, which is the proliferative stage where blood vessels grow in the wrong parts of your retina. That’s why diabetics should always get their eyes checked regularly by a professional.
Glaucoma: Glaucoma is a disease that affects the optic nerve and often results in vision loss or even blindness. This can happen because the fluid pressure within the eyes rises gradually, but recently it has been shown that this condition can also occur while maintaining typical levels of eye pressure. When treated promptly, it’s possible to prevent significant sight impairment with glaucoma.
The causes of various eye problems are mentioned below.
Optic Nerve Atrophy-
- Stroke, known as anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- A tumour putting pressure on the optic nerve.
- Optic neuritis, inflammation or swelling that affects the optic nerve area, this is the reason for multiple sclerosis.
- A hereditary issue in which the person witnesses a loss of vision that affects one eye, and then the other. This condition is known as Leber’s optic neuropathy.
Age-Related Macular Degeneration-
- This illness is basic in individuals more than 50
- Family history and hereditary qualities
- Macular degeneration is all the more regularly observed among the Caucasians
- Cardiovascular infection
- Retinitis Pigmentosa is a hereditary eye disorder that causes blindness.
- It is caused by mutations or changes in any of over 50 genes.
- It affects about 1 in 4000 people worldwide.
- It is characterized by a gradual loss of vision.
Optic Nerve Hypoplasia-
- Causes of ONH are not yet clear.
- Associations with drugs, alcohol and maternal ingestion of medications have been identified.
- No known socioeconomic factors in the development of ONH.
- Multiple sclerosis. Different sclerosis is a malady where your immune system framework assaults the myelin sheath covering nerve strands in your mind. In individuals with optic neuritis, the danger of building up different sclerosis after one scene of optic neuritis is about half over a lifetime.
- Neuromyelitis optica. In this condition, aggravation influences the optic nerve and spinal rope. Neuromyelitis optica has similitudes to different sclerosis, however neuromyelitis optica doesn’t make harm the nerves in the cerebrum as regularly as various sclerosis does.
- Bacterial contaminations, including Lyme malady, feline scratch fever and syphilis, or infections, for example, measles, mumps and herpes, can cause optic neuritis.
- Other maladies. Ailments, for example, sarcoidosis, Behcet’s malady and lupus can cause repetitive optic neuritis.
- Drugs and poisons. A few medications and poisons have been related with the improvement of optic neuritis. Ethambutol, used to treat tuberculosis, and methanol, a typical fixing in radiator fluid, paints and solvents, are related with optic neuritis.
- a hit to the eye – from an unpolished article, games damage, a fall or a battle
- foreign bodies – any material that gets into your eye, for example, metal, wood or plastic; the reality of the damage will rely upon what the item is and whether it has punctured your eye
- lacerations (cuts) – to the eyelids and eyeball
- ultraviolet light (see beneath)
Diabetic Retinopathy –
- Diabetic retinopathy is a condition caused by diabetes mellitus and affects the retina.
- Diabetic retinopathy is a complication of diabetes that damages the blood vessels in the retina.
- Diabetic retinopathy can lead to blindness if it is not treated.
- Hepatitis B, hepatitis C
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment- As the vitreous gel inside your eyes shrinks with age, it can pull on the retina and cause it to tear. Other things that can also increase the risk of having retinal detachment apart from being old are eye injuries, surgeries, and being near-sighted.
- Tractional Retinal Detachment: The main cause of tractional retinal detachment is diabetic retinopathy. Other causes include inflammation and tumors in the eye, macular degeneration, and eye surgery.
Exudative Retinal Detachment: An exudative retinal detachment is normally caused by leaky blood vessels at the back of your eye. Other causes can include injury, trauma, AMD, tumors, infectious diseases, etc.
Pre-treatment assessment tests for proper diagnosis include:
- Ocular History Assessments
- Vision Assessments
- External Inspection of Eyes and Eyelids
- Ocular Motility Assessments
- Pupil Examination
- Red Reflex Examination
- Optic Nerve Imaging
- Amster Grid Testing
- Pupil Dilation
Out of the several enumerated eye disorders, some of the most convoluted one have been treated with the help of stem cell eye treatment in Delhi:
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Eye Injury
- Optic Nerve Atrophy
Stem cell therapy for eyes Myopia
The most common name for myopia is nearsightedness. This is the disorder that portrays issues in refractive mechanism, wherein the nearby things are evidently visible, but the distant objects do not come into appropriate emphasis. In general, the condition can be associated with the long eye ball or too much of corneal curvature, so that the gleams of the light entering into the eyes are not properly focused. This type of condition is very common in school kids and teenagers and can be well cured by stem cellular eye treatment.
Stem cell eye regeneration therapy for Macular Degeneration
The macula is the most sensitive portion of the retina, situated at the back of the eye and is made up of number of light sensitive cells called as photoreceptors. These cells are centrally accountable for crystal clear vision. Because of the number of risk factors such as age, family history and smoking, these cells start to die triggering progressive degeneration of the macula. When the macula is impaired, the center of your field of view might appear blurred, distorted or dark. The syndrome is largely categorized into two forms. Dry Macular Degeneration is diagnosed when there are yellowish spots known as “drunsen” start to appear on the macula specifying the deterioration of the tissue. The Wet Macular Degeneration is spotted when new blood vessels begin to grow underneath the retina leaking blood and fluids. The wet form of the sickness will create dark blind spots in the central vision. Stem cell treatment of eyes provide optimum solution.
Stem cell therapy for Retinopathy
Retinopathy or Retinitis Pigmentosa, is the most common progressive, degenerative disorder that affects the retina of the eye. It particularly affects the light sensitive cells of the retina known as strong rods. They send the info to the brain regarding every minuscule detail of your visualization via the assistance of optic nerves. Retinitis Pigmentosa is characterized by the vicissitudes in the pigment owing to resultant degeneration of optic nerves. This in turn is connected with the thinning of retinal blood vessels as the demand of blood supply is lowered significantly. Stem cell eye treatment ensures optimum result. The prevalence of this disorder is related to the genetic deficiency. It is believed that out of many genes accountable for normal eye functioning, one faulty gene can causes this type of retinal malformation.
Stem cell therapy for Glaucoma
Glaucoma is a chronic eye disease that causes progressive demolition of the optic nerves resulting in the irreversible blindness if left untreated. The optic nerves carry an image from the retina to the brain for permitting us to envision the picture. The glaucoma can be roughly categorized as an open angle and angle closure based on the anatomy of the eye’s anterior chamber, and is further categorized as primary and secondary disorder.
- The Open Angle Glaucoma: It is the most common kind of glaucoma, related to the blockage of the open eye drainage angle of the eye, leading to the augmented eye pressure and thus impairing the optic nerves. Stem cell eye treatment in India provides cure to open angle glaucoma.
- The Angle Closure Glaucoma: It results when the drainage angle of the eyes narrows and becomes entirely blocked. In this scenario, there is a speedy accumulation of the pressure and can be treated under stem cell eye treatment in Delhi. The symptoms of it includes severe eye pain, blurry vision, headache, rainbow haloes around the light, nausea and vomiting.
Stem cell therapy for Eye injuries
The surface of the eye is made up of thin, transparent dome named as the cornea. The cornea covers the entire iris and the pupil. The first beam of light that is refracted from the image, strikes the cornea. Since the portion is exposed, it is more susceptible to injuries. There are numerous reasons that can cause an eye injury such as flying dust, foreign article like metal or sand, a fingernail, an animal claw might cause damage. A minor scratch or corneal abrasion might result in corneal ulcers, if overlooked for a lengthier period of time.
Stem cell therapy for Optic Nerve
Optic Nerve Atrophy is an umbrella term, categorized by a group of conditions, which limit appropriate functioning of the optic nerve, i.e. diffusion of the accurate information about the visual insight. Optic nerve is the central oval, pinkish region of the retina and is indispensably significant for linking the retina of the eye with the occipital lobe, via networking of more than one million nerves and blood vessels. Occipital lobe is the portion of central nervous system, accountable for decoding vision. Thus, any impairment in the optic nerve can ruthlessly affect the central vision, peripheral vision and color vision of an individual. Optic nerve atrophy can be categorized with a mild to severe impairment of the optic nerve, because of number of reasons, like trauma, toxins, shortages, swelling, infection and/or congenital difficulties. Through conventionally obtainable options, there is no conclusive cure to reverse atrophy of the optic nerve. However, some rehabilitative methodologies can be integrated, like use of magnifying spectacles, spectacles with remedial refractive errors, normalizing pressure on the eye through use of eye drops, etc. Also, stem cells can play a great role in reversing the symptoms of this ailment.
Along with the above listed major eye problems; some of the other common issues are as follows:
- Benevolent non-cancerous growth
- Light sensitivity
- Swelling of the sclera
- Gathering of blood in the eye
Best disease, termed vitelliform macular dystrophy, is normally an autosomal dominant disorder (genetic disorder), which characteristically is presented in the infantile with the prominent appearance of the yellow or the orange yolk like graze in the macula. The customary treatment methodology is not successful in reversing the mutilation to the tissue; but with the extraordinary progress in the field of stem cells, it is now possible to evoke the normal vision using easy and natural procedure. Stem cells are the naive cells of the body that has the ability to segregate into many kinds of cells if directed via appropriate channel.al.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
The stem cell treatment that takes place in Stem Cell Care India are of 3 days. The treatment convention is protected and non-intrusive. The patients can venture to every part of the following day. Coming up next is the day-wise timetable for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction among the Doctor and the Patient, to clear the entirety of their questions around then
- Admission methodology
- Clinical assessment and Lab test will be done recommended by the specialist
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Formalities related to discharge
- Airport drop
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
- Stem Cell Treatment The perfect stem cell treatment for eye disorders is used in India. During therapy, the implantation stage is an essential and necessary phase.
- In the implantation period, stem cells are commonly used. They are bone marrow-derived autologous mesenchymal stem cells.
- Missing cells are removed from a large portion of the bone marrow and inserted by intra-thecal imbuement; the resulting bone marrow is sent to a testing facility for cell growth and the distribution of cytoplasmic markers for the development of neural precursor cells. Intravenous spill is used to insert these progenitor cells.
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
l Intravenous administration
l Liberation angioplasty
l Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
l Surgical administration for stroke
- Do I need to habitually examine my eyes?
Yes, it is always advisable to check up your eyes frequently. Young adults between the age group of 20-39 should have their eye checkups after every 3-5 years. Whereas grown-ups between the age group 40-64 should have their eye checkups after every 2-4 years. In case of senior citizens above the age of 65, opthalmolic visit has to be once a year. Regardless of age groups, some individuals congregated under the category of high risk adults should also visit ophthalmologist once a year such as folks with diabetes, strong family history of glaucoma, people suffering from AIDS, etc.
- Will working on a computer screen or sitting close to TV screen harm my eyes?
No, there is no any scientific indication that these instruments release rays that can be dangerous to the eyes, however long working hours can be wearisome and hence it is often useful to take episodic breaks, looking off in the distance etc.
- Sometimes I notice the dark patchy spots or floaters particularly on the white surface. Can this be the reason for me to worry?
These are the common eye complications which are signs of retinal or corneal malfunctioning. It is always desirable to visit the doctors as timely as possible.
- I have slowly found it harder to read without glasses. Why?
The capability of an eye to focus near objects declines with age and is referred to as presbyopia. The condition is recognized as the natural aging of the optic lens. The condition is often unalterable with conventional treatments. However, stem cell treatment for eyes can to some degree reverse the impairment naturally with complete stoppage of more progression.
- Is my kid likely to inherit some eye problems?
Yes, some of the eye sicknesses such as glaucoma, photophobia etc. are witnessed to be directly connected up with a hereditary abnormality which can either be genetic or mutational. Some of the pertaining eye issues like burns, corneal damage etc. Associated with environmental impairment.
- Can eyes be transplanted?
No, there are no confirmations presently to transplant the whole eye, however a portion of the eye can be replaced if an appropriate donor is found via eye stem cell transplant.
- Can stem cell treatment treat my damage?
Yes, stem cells are the unspoiled cells of the body, which can give rise to several diverse kinds of cells once they get appropriate signaling. In case of eye disorders, these cells have shown amazing improvements by segregating the parts into photoreceptor cells, rods and cones cells of the inner eyes, optic nerve cells, etc.
Through stem cell therapy by Stem Cell Care India, upgrades can be found in the side effects of the patients. The fundamental motto of stem cell treatment for Eye Disorder is to re-establish the neurological capacity in the mind/spinal rope, which was prior disturbed. After the stem cell treatment, significant enhancements can be found in the patients.
The following are the improvements in the patients of Eye Disorder:
l Visual acuity
l Light perception
l Field of vision
l Night vision
l Clarity of vision
l Improved Distant And Near vision
l Improved Focus
Stem cell usage has proven its potential to be used as a cellular therapy for retinal degenerative conditions through the replacement of lost cells in the eye and/or the release of growth factors into damaged neuropil.
Neural stem cells (NSCs) have demonstrated outstanding abilities in other parts of the brain and could potentially be even more successful if they are grown with selected hormones to become a cell replacement therapy for treating retinas. For instance, mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) appear to promote nerve growth by secreting various chemicals which lead them to be able to provide continuous levels of relief for neurons that are regressing, stimulating both glial cells and neurons at the same time.
The non-invasive, non-cancerous, immunosuppressive, and regenerative properties of MSCs, combined with their easy access from many different types of adult tissue sources around the body (e.g., Wharton’s jelly), make these cells a promising potential treatment for diseased eyes
At Stem Cell Care India, we’re committed to helping you achieve your healthiest self – and creating an experience that makes you feel at peace and healthy. Our team is centred around making sure high-quality treatment options are accessible for everyone who wants them – especially when it comes to something as important as wellness. We want you to be confident using our services without any worries about what goes on behind the scenes, so we’ve put equal care into every element of what we do.
Every single employee who works for us realises how important it is to ensure that each client feels better after leaving our clinic, which is why we make it a point to remind ourselves of some of the ideals we adhere to. We guarantee that all of our services will be of the highest value and quality. We also make the following promises to our patients:
- We are dependable and industry-certified, working with you to ensure the best possible results.
- We have a team of a highly qualified and experienced team of doctors, who will not just help you in your treatment but will also guide you through your recovery process.
- We have state-of-the-art healthcare amenities, using the best possible tools and resources to deliver the best results.
- We will make sure that you get the best results and are able to live your life to the fullest.
- We will make sure that your treatment will be customized according to your needs.
- We will make sure that you get the highest possible level of service in the shortest amount of time.
Before mentioning the price, it’s first important to understand that there is much competition in the Stem Cell industry, therefore you must make sure to only use clinics that are actually capable of treating your condition because there are many scammers out there. As a matter of fact, most people have reported experiencing no results from the treatment and some complications were even experienced due to these so-called “clinics” using unauthentic treatments on their bodies. That’s why you should only choose reputable treatment providers in this industry!
At Stem Cell Care India, we assure you that the stem cell treatment for the eye in India is being conducted while following the international guidelines. Our team is made up of handpicked experts in the field of regenerative medication and has been trained to ensure the most effective treatments to attain optimum results. We have state-of-the-art facilities and the most innovative technology designed to provide the utmost comfort to our patients. Our prices on the other hand are also very affordable and fixed in most cases whether it may be an Indian citizen or one’s travelling from abroad.
Only the factors that affect our prices are as follows:
- The form of the condition and the severity of its symptoms.
- The patient’s medical history, genetic concerns, and lifestyle.
- The overall amount of stem cells required for therapy.
- The age and weight of the patient.
The eye is responsible for detecting light in the world around us. It can transmit information to the brain about what it has seen. The parts of the eye are much like those of a camera – they’re made up of many cells with special jobs. These cell types allow our eyes to focus and sharpen images, as well as adjust the colour so that we can view things more clearly.
In a healthy eye, the cornea is surrounded by what’s known as a limbus. It contains epithelial stem cells which can regenerate an epithelial protective layer to safeguard the underlying cornea from damage. But sometimes due to injury or infection, these stem cells are depleted. This forces a person to get a transplant of donor cells instead to heal and/or protect their vision.
Treatments for most disorders that cause vision loss are difficult or not yet possible. Specialised cells in the eye serve specific functions to focus light and turn what is being seen into signals sent to the brain. The eye contains several types of stem cells that don’t work forever, but can be replenished if we keep an eye on them.
We, at Stem Cell Care India, provide treatment for eye conditions that are not only effective but also efficient. These treatments are carried out with the help of the stem cells that have been proven a very beneficial and successful treatment modality, capable of regenerating or transforming into any required cell type of the body.
Stem Cell Care India is your one-stop destination for seeking out the best medical care available. We have a team of experts who provide cutting-edge treatments such as stem cell therapy. Stem cells are awesome because they help in the healing and repairing of many different types of wounds, burns, tissue-related issues and more.
There are various advantages of using this regenerative modality compared to the conventional surgery, drugs or other treatment methods which are mentioned below:
- Helps in the development of new tissue and makes the existing tissue strong and healthy.
- The procedure is safe and painless and can be performed in just two hours.
- Best results can be seen in the areas of the body on which the treatment was targeted.
- The recovery time is short and there are no complications or side effects.
- It’s a solution that can be used by patients, who want to get rid of their symptoms and treat them in the most effective, affordable and reliable way possible.
At SCCI we are committed to changing lives for the better and making a positive difference in the world. Our staff of qualified experts take their jobs seriously and are very professional about it. Stem Cell Care India is where patients come to get in touch with an encouraging environment, outstanding stem cell treatments for the eye, reasonable pricing, and a knowledgeable team who will treat you with the respect you deserve. Stem Cell Care India has gained prominence because of its dedication to providing clients with safe & accessible treatment which is proven efficient by most prominent institutions around the globe. Our procedures employ cutting-edge technology as well as up-to-date findings so that our clients always have access to the latest advancements in stem cell technology.
Some of our quality control procedures are mentioned as follows:
- Before processing, all batches of stem cells are inspected for infections.
- All stem cells and the medium in which they’ll be processed are thoroughly checked for Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma.
- Endotoxin screening is also vital for assuring stem cell safety, and batches are only allowed if they fall below a certain level.
- Stem cells are also examined for additional mutations or the presence of undesirable substances.
- A “Certificate of Analysis” ensures that each batch of stem cells has been properly tested and is suitable for usage.
Sight is arguably the most important of our 5 senses. It is how we navigate through life, and a disease that can take it away can have a drastic impact on someone’s life. Currently, though, very little progress has been made in how to treat sight disorders. So researchers are turning to stem cell technology because stem cells are capable of providing new treatment methods for sight-impairing diseases.
Stem cells are special because they can grow into many different cell types, like muscle cells or brain cells or retina cells. Adult cells cannot do this; for example, a skin cell only produces new skin cells and a liver cell only produces new liver cells. In addition, many nerve cells—including retina-carrying ones—are unable to produce any new cells at all so they cannot be easily replaced if damaged without the use of stem cells.
A vast majority of patients with eye problems have found relief through stem cell therapy for eyes in India. Specifically, adult stem cells have improved visual precision, visual field, light sensitivity, night vision, and Visual Perception while increasing distant vision and improving the clarity of vision when used to treat eye defects. In addition to this widespread success story, these treatments also significantly delayed the development of loss of sight in patients suffering from the late-stage disease.
Ayesha Kach (Pune, Maharashtra): I am very happy with the treatment provided to me by Stem Cell Care India and I am really glad I visited them. At first, I was very scared as I didn’t know how the stem cell treatment for the eye works. But the doctor here explained everything properly which helped me get calm. Finally, I was happy with my decision as they said that stem cells have no side effects. It’s been a while since the treatment and my eyes have been way better. I am really thankful to Stem Cell Care India and will surely rate their services and treatment as 5 stars.
Lissy Curiel (Maarssen, Utrecht): I was suffering from macular degeneration and the vision in my right eye was deteriorating. I then decided to try stem cell treatment for eyes in India and I am very pleased with the results. The procedure was not as painful as I expected, the recovery was fast and the vision in my eye is much better. I am also planning to get the other eye treated in a few months.
Christina Steiner (Dancing Dove Ln, West Virginia): I got this for my mother and so far she is doing great. I thought of getting Stem Cell Treatment for her because she was having a lot of pain and discomfort with her eyes and I wanted to see if this would be a good solution. The procedure was done in a hospital. I am happy that I made the right choice because my mum says she is very happy with the treatment and it’s working amazingly.
Another crucial step is the follow-up. At this stage, the doctors guarantee that they have assessed the patient’s specific condition. The stem cell therapy for Eye Disorder cannot be considered complete without further follow-up. It’s still a smart idea to see a specialist after having a big surgery.