Alzheimer’s disease or AD is a severe form of dementia causing a steady memory loss and speech problems and ability to perform daily activities. It gets worse over time, but how quickly this happens varies. The changes in the brain due to the loss of chemical messengers in the brain, called neurotransmitters, that allows nerve cells in the brain to communicate properly are reasons behind the deterioration.
People with AD have two things in the brain that are not normal: amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles. Experts are yet unsure about the presence of these two things as the side effects or part of the cause. The situation of people suffering from AD worsens with time.
Named after the doctor who first described it (Alois Alzheimer), this physical condition affects the brain. There are more than 520,000 people in the United Kingdom alone with Alzheimer’s disease. During the course of the disease, proteins build up in the brain to form structures called ‘plaques’ and ‘tangles’. This leads to the loss of connections between nerve cells, and eventually to the death of nerve cells and loss of brain tissue.
Those with Alzheimer’s also have shortfall of some important chemicals in their brain. These chemicals act as messengers that help to transmit signals around the brain. When there is a shortage of these chemical messengers, the signals are not transmitted as effectively as it should be. Current treatments for Alzheimer’s disease can help boost the levels of chemical messengers in the brain, which can help with some of the symptoms. Stem cell therapies have emerged to be an effective treatment method for Alzheimer.
Do you know about Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s syndrome is a brain disease that causes people to lose their memories. People have a hard time recalling recent events at first, but they can recall events from years past with ease.
Other signs can occur as time goes by, such as:
Getting trouble thinking
Having difficulty in everyday tasks
Feeling befuddled or irritated, especially late at night
Mood swings that are extreme — anger, anxiety, and depression
Feeling disoriented and quickly getting lost
Physical issues, such as a strange walk or a lack of balance
Alzheimer’s patients can lose track of their loved ones. They will lose their ability to dress themselves, eat, and use the restroom.
The disorder allows the brain tissue to deteriorate over time. It typically affects people above the age of 65.
Alzheimer’s disease may affect an individual for a few years or even decades. People, on the other hand, are more likely to stick with it for around 9 years. The disorder affects around 1 in every 8 people over the age of 65. It is more common in women than in men.
People with AD may show the following signs.
- Confused about what time and day it is.
- Have trouble learning and remembering new information.
- Have trouble finding the right words to say what you want to say.
- Get lost in places you know well.
- Have more trouble doing daily tasks like cooking a meal or paying bills.
- Have trouble making decisions.
People having these symptoms should visit a doctor right away.
It is accepted, that Alzheimer’s disease is brought about by a mix of hereditary, and ecological elements that influence the cerebrum for long time. In under 1 %, cases it is brought about by explicit hereditary components.
Alzheimer’s disease is classified into two variants as follows:
- Early-Onset Alzheimer’s: This variant of Alzheimer’s is found rarely and in people under 65 years of age. With a total of less than 5% of all Alzheimer’s cases, this Alzheimer’s is more common in people suffering from down syndrome. In recent studies, researchers have found that there are quite a few differences between this variant from the other form of this disease. For starters, people experiencing early-onset show comparatively more brain changes. This form also presents some signs of being linked with a defect in a person’s DNA, to be more precise, in a part of the DNA i.e. chromosome 14.
- Late-Onset Alzheimer’s: This is the most popular form of Alzheimer’s that affects mainly adults aged 65 years and older. Some cases appear to be inherited, while others seem to be caused by random changes in or errors of DNA that occur during a person’s lifetime. While the underlying causes are still being investigated, scientists do know that people whose family members have Alzheimer’s disease can dramatically lower their risk of developing the disease through late-in-life activities such as maintaining a mentally active lifestyle and doing crossword puzzles, and playing word games.
The doctor will do a physical examination to find out the physical problems. A functional status exam followed by mental health assessment will be performed.
Blood tests to be done may include
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Thyroid function tests
- Vitamin B12 concentration
- Liver function tests
- Folate (folic acid) test
- HIV test, if the person has risk factors for HIV or the medical history suggests it
- Electrolyte and blood glucose levels (sodium, potassium, creatinine, glucose, calcium)
Other tests may include
- An electroencephalogram or EEG.
- A lumbar puncture to test for certain proteins in the spinal fluid.
- Brain imaging studies, such as positron emission tomography (PET) or single photon emission tomography (SPECT).
- Brain imaging tests, such as a CT head scan or an MRI of the head.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favourable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of
Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent autologous sources available. The particular amount of samples will be extracted from the patient’s bone marrow and/or adipose tissue on the intimated date and time. The method of stem cell treatment in Alzheimer does not involve any donors. Patients own stem cells help in the growth of healthy brain tissue. Numerous clinical trials prove that these cells are great for rebuilding damaged nerve fibres. Moreover, because WJ-MSCs are part of the patient’s body, there is no risk of rejection, allergic reactions or side effects.
Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease works?
Alzheimer’s disease is treated with a novel technique called stem cell therapy. It entails injecting Mesenchymal Stem Cells into the body in a systemic manner. These stem cells, when used in massive doses, can locate and restore inflammation in the body. This one-of-a-kind property of stem cells could make them a successful Alzheimer’s disease therapy. Alzheimer’s disease stem cell therapy attempts to substitute compromised cells with healthy stem cells that will self-grow, resulting in the formation of new healthy brain cells.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease?
- It is possible that new stem cell treatments for Alzheimer’s may be able to
- Enrich the functional memory in practical ways.
- Help repair or replace damaged neurons.
- Recovery that improves over all functionality.
- Healthy cells may be substituted for defective ones.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
1.What Is alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s could be a severe style of insanity, a form of a nervous disorder increasingly damaging memory and thinking skills. The person will eventually lose its independence even for day to day activities.
2.What square measure the signs and symptoms of Alzheimers ?
A person together with his early sickness biological process stage could realize issue in basic cognitive process things; he will raise constant queries once more and once more, have bother managing finances, taking longer than traditional to end daily tasks. An individual may additionally face issue to find the proper words in his speech, impaired reasoning or faultfinding skills. He or she could still expertise mood swings or temperament changes.
3.What causes Alzheimer Disease?
Except for a rare style of Alzheimer, known as early onset familial Alzheimers alternative varieties of diseases square measure non genetic. Genetic mutations square measure connected with the kind of associate degree Alzheimer, whereas others square measure directly connected with environmental factors and traumatic scenario long-faced by the body.
5.How Alzheimer sickness is diagnosed?
The only thanks to diagnose a sickness are to search out whether or not plaques and tangles square measure gift within the section of the brain. To appear into the tissue, the doctor should perform brain diagnostic check or brain autopsy test, associate degree examination of the brain done once the person dies. Once the person is alive, the identification is totally dependent upon the likelihood or likelihood through examination of general health, past medical issues, case history, asking questions about temperament changes, memory tests, language skills, downside determination capability, and attention.
6.How long do folks live once identification?
Although the time from identification to death varied from person to person, it may be as very little as three to five years for the person on top of eighty years mature. For younger patients time could vary between 7-10 years.
Alzheimer’s stem cell treatment will be able to:
Enhance the working memory
Rejuvenate your neurons
Enhance functional rehabilitation in general
Healthier cells can be used to replace defective cells.
MSCs, also known as stromal stem cells, can divide into a variety of different cell types in the body, including bone cells, cartilage, muscle cells, and even neuronal cells. They are mainly present in each person’s bone marrow and remain dormant until called upon to aid in the body’s healing process. They grow old with us, and their number and usefulness diminishes as we get older.
The medical establishment has developed the ability to replace a person’s stem cell count by transplantation with younger, highly capable cells by sourcing mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) from donated cord tissue and extending them to larger numbers.
In a 2014 study titled Alzheimer’s Disease and Stem Cell Therapy, Sung S. Choi and colleagues stated that
“Stem cells have beneficial benefits by allowing cells and tissues to regenerate and replace themselves. The therapeutic potential of stem cells can be divided into two categories. The first is to activate endogenous stem cells, and the second is to use stem cell transplantation to regenerate wounded cells or tissues.” (3) If you’re looking for a Alzheimer’s patients’ functional rehabilitation can be aided by stem cells.
Choi continues to claim that stem cell transplantation has improved cognitive healing in Alzheimer’s patients. In vitro, Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) have been shown to facilitate longevity, improve metabolic function, and aid in the rescue of the AD cell model.
In AD mouse models, Chi claims that the transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) was able to minimise A deposition, boost memory, and relieve the AD pathology.
The prospect of halting the development of Alzheimer’s disease as well as regenerating weakened neurons, rather than either delaying it or treating symptoms, is what makes stem cell treatment for Alzheimer’s so fascinating.
As the leading stem cell therapy for Alzheimer’s disease in New Delhi, India, we believe that every patient deserves top-quality treatments that are affordable and comfortable for them. Therefore, we always strive to ensure that our methods of treatment are as safe and effective as possible to flourish with great success. We also promise each of our patients a hassle-free positive experience when they step through the doors at our center because we understand how critical this period is. With an experienced certified team of experts here, you can trust us to deliver service like none other – when it comes to stem cell therapy for Alzheimer’s disease.
Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s though has been hyped as a pricey treatment throughout the world can still be availed at affordable prices In the State-of-the-art Hospitals in India which indeed do follow international guidelines for quality and safety of the treatment. At SCCI, the price fluctuations of stem cell therapy are mostly caused only due to following factors:
- Patient’s medical records.
- Intensity of patient’s condition.
- Age of the patients.
- Weight and physique of the patients.
Therefore, we advise all potential clients to consult our stem cell therapy clinic in India and find out in advance what the prices are, along with any other details mentioned they wish to acquire.
After stem cell treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, our patients have shown significant improvements. In fact, a large majority of Alzheimer’s patients treated at our clinic have demonstrated positive results in the areas mentioned below:
- Stem Cell Therapy enhances patients’ memory.
- This therapy strengthens complete functional recovery.
- Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s also boosts neuron generation.
- It marks defective cells for replacement.
Studies have shown that stem cell treatment, though relatively new in the medical field, is safe for use. Many doctors and clinics specializing in this type of treatment are pleased with its usage so far as it shows results and seems to be improving as more studies are being conducted and observations are made. Some of the major advantages of choosing stem cell therapy for Alzheimer’s in Delhi, India as your ideal way of treatment are as follows:
- Patients are admitted only for three days followed by the discharge and recommendations for rehabilitation treatment.
- The benefits of stem cell therapy for Alzheimer’s disease are long-lasting, as it is known to help in the recovery of degenerating neurons in the brain.
- Scientists have performed some research and found that the therapy is highly efficient as cells directly reach into the area of infection.
- Stem Cell Therapy is a scientifically proven and safe way to promote the restoration of damaged cells by stimulating the body’s natural healing process.
- Stem cell therapy is a non-invasive alternative to invasive surgery, and in most cases, it has been proven to be a very effective method of treatment.
- This treatment is more affordable than what patients would spend overtime when opting for alternatives.
Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s is dependent on the body’s natural healing ability and it boosts that to recover faster or fight back against the condition. Therefore, what’s better than some natural therapies that can make organic treatment of stem-cell even more effective? So, given below are a few of the supportive therapy for the patient’s administered stem cell treatment for Alzheimer’s disease to achieve the finest results:
- Music Therapy – People who suffer from Alzheimer’s may enjoy engaging in music therapy. There are several ways that it can help them improve their quality of life. People who want to make this enjoyable for the patient, as well as themselves (it could bring back their forgotten memories), might try singing a favorite song with the person or picking out some soothing songs they remember. Playing their favorite track on vinyl is an easy way to get those neurons firing again!
- Art Therapy: Multiple Research have shown that expressing oneself through painting, drawing, and other art activities can help those with Alzheimer’s disease to communicate better while they still can verbally. This is why we like to recommend our patients for art therapy that allows them to express their innermost thoughts while also giving their families a source of comfort.
- Pet therapy: People who used to enjoy being with pets may find contact with them enriching or soothing. Match the pet to the person’s needs. For example, a person who can walk may enjoy visiting with a dog. A less mobile person may enjoy petting a cat.
- Physiotherapy: If a physical therapist is trained and experienced in working with patients who have memory issues, their services may help your loved one improve their balance and lower their chances of falling. Physiotherapy can also help the patients with their pain if they are feeling it.
- Validation therapy: This type of therapy helps the patient feel mentally better and secure as the therapists often agree with the patient’s thoughts and/or approve of their actions making them feel that there is a person who can relate to them. Significantly improving their confidence and making them feel better.
- Reality orientation: In these sessions, your loved one and their therapist will repeat information about the time, place, and other topics together regularly. It can help them stay oriented to the present moment, and hopefully, make them feel less confused. Also, putting things in their homes like large clocks and calendars can make it easier.
We use top-of-the-line equipment that follows strict international guidelines to ensure the safety and efficacy of our stem cell procedures as follows:
- A stem cell source is tested for infectious diseases to maintain patient safety.
- To avoid any sort of contamination, each batch of samples is checked for gram content at varying processing stages.
- All media in which cells are processed must be Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma tested first.
- The final wash of stem cell source is screened for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms to make sure it’s safe for patients.
- Every single cell batch is screened for endotoxin, and only passes if the measured level is less than the threshold limit.
- To ensure that the quality of our work is the finest, every batch of our cells comes with a “Certificate of Analysis”.
Stem cell therapy will indeed change your life for the better, and not just physically but also mentally. Once you decide to go under such a treatment, you are committing yourself to live a better quality of life than before. Patients at our clinic who were previously diagnosed with varying diseases often report that they no longer feel like their health issues have taken control over their lives. They can think clearer and give more thought to exercise leading to an overall improvement in all areas of physical fitness. Many patients undergo stem cell therapy in India who have reported noticeable relief from their Alzheimer’s. Many of these patients have reported that they remember clearer and have better control over their mood, memory, orientation, and coordination.
Shazia from Bangladesh Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
We are from Bangladesh. My 53-year-old wife Shazia was detected with Alzheimer’s disease 1.5 years back and it happened so hurriedly and without a care that we all were much traumatized. Several doctors in our nation recommended that she had Alzheimer’s and it is in the initial stage so one of our family physicians recommended us to take her to India for stem cell treatment. I investigated on the internet for the varied centers providing Stem cell treatment for this condition and I happened upon the Stem Cell Care India. After a transitory discussion and consultation with the crew of this centre over a few weeks, we made up our mind to take my wife to this center in India for her stem cell therapy for Alzheimer’s. From day 1 till her last day of treatment, we got gigantic support and attention from the crew of experts in SCCI and after the prosperous treatment we are back in our nation and my wife is under post-therapy chapter and we can see loads of improvement in her situation.
Mr. Paul from UK Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
Paul is appreciative and thankful to the entire team of Stem Cell Care India for at least trying to put an end to the disease of Alzheimer’s via stem cell treatment. Mr. Paul from UK is an energetic young professional, who experienced the punitive realities of Alzheimer’s disease and loss of flexibility in a very tough way. More than 8 years ago, Mr. Paul was diagnosed with a disease known as Alzheimer’s. It was a game changer for the whole family that 57 years old amusing and fun-loving individual like Mr. Paul unexpectedly stopped frolicking with his grandchildren, lost his tolerance and is in necessity of relentless support and care. It was truthfully a blessed day when he began probing for potential treatment choices for his condition and reached Stem Cell Care India.
C. Peterson Came to India for Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease.
One day, I noticed that my mother began to disremember things. This kept snowballing and we decided to take medical assistance and checked with the doctor. It was then she was spotted with Alzheimer’s disease. During the following months, little by little, the sickness affected her walking until she was eventually confined to a wheelchair. Her walking was faltering due to phantasms and imaginary obstacles. She could only manage some steps, leaning on two persons with bent legs nearly touching the ground. She had lost all sense of restraint. She became enduringly incontinent. During a transitory period of time she did not sleep, even after taking prescription medicine. It was heartbreaking to see my mother going all emotionless and she even began losing a lot of weight.
It was this point which enforced me look into an alternative option. I made the decision to take her for a stem cell treatment even though our doctors, lecturers and even my brother disagreed and discouraged me. When we arrived at the clinic for the stem cell therapy in India, Ciara did nothing but shriek. But the process was well systematized and was speedily implemented. Ciara showed no sign of gigantic pain from the process, which was a respite to us as this implied that she is not hurt from the extraction procedure. During the following months, my mother was recuperating her aptitude to get familiar with her close relatives. She was able to go to the washroom on her own. She had not felt the impulse to go to the bathroom in a long time. At large, we can say that after stem cell therapy, her remembrance has improved regarding day-to-day activities. Her physical capacities have improved. She is walking more securely. She is steadier emotionally as well. To me, these are all optimistic signs of cell regeneration; particularly when I recall my mother`s physical and emotional condition before the treatment.
Mrs. Johnson from South Australia Came to India for Alzheimer’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment
I was working as a software engineer for more than 22 years before retiring. I was been spotted with Alzheimer’s in 2008 at the age of 52. I have had Alzheimer’s for 10 years. Was taking Atricept and underwent drug therapy as well, which helped to some extent. However, steadily I was losing my aptitude to think openly and remember simple things like names, dates and present-day information. Even identifying my relatives was becoming tough. Life was indeed becoming hard. Then, one day my husband found out about the stem cell treatment for Alzheimer’s.
I had my first course of stem cell therapy at Stem Cell Care India in the beginning of 2016. The process was safe and simple. I did not feel any discomposure or aching during and after the extraction of my bone marrow and adipose tissue. The hospital was high standard and the staff was friendly and very generous. All my doubts were replied to with tolerance and clarity, which made me feel secure. I had my second shot of stem cells 6 months later. After a couple of months, I can see a steady improvement in my condition. My memory improved marginally. I have recollected many skills like dressing, makeup, reading and writing with administration. I am also able to help in small domestic errands and kitchen work. I believe that the stem cell have decelerated the time frame of my deterioration. It has given more time to spend with my family. Thanks to the team of Stem Cell Care India!
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
Stem Cell Treatment for alzheimers disease, Stem Cell Therapy for alzheimers disease in India, Stem Cell Therapy for alzheimers disease Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for alzheimers disease in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for alzheimers disease in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy alzheimers disease in India, stem cell treatment for alzheimers disease in Delhi, stem cell treatment for alzheimers disease in India, stem cell Hospital for alzheimers disease in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for alzheimers disease in India