Stem Cell Therapy for Vitiligo In India
A skin condition that is the reason behind pigmented skin is known as Vitiligo, some of these results in an irregular pattern which causes white patches on the skin. This condition affects people of all age group. It is a skin condition that causes major loss of skin color which is also known as pigmentation and form blotches on the skin. The severity as well as rate of the loss in color of the skin causes the condition of Vitiligo and makes it uncontrollable. It can highly cause some effect on parts of the body. It also has an effect on hair, as well as the internal parts of the mouth as well as even the eyes can get affected in this condition. Stem cell therapy for Vitiligo in India is carried out by the best and most reputed doctors as well as professionals.
Melanin is the major cause that affects the color of skin, hair, as well as the eyes. Vitiligo occurs in case the cells producing melanin dies or stop functioning. Vitiligo can affect people of all skin types and condition, but it can be more noticeable in people with darker or brown skin color. This condition is not life-threatening or contagious but It can be stressful or make you feel bad about yourself having this condition. Vitiligo stem cell transplantation in India may cause some improvement in the appearance of the affected skin but does not ensure an absolute cure of the disease.
Sign and Symptoms of Vitiligo:
The main sight and sign that affects a person with Vitiligo causes a loss of color (pigment) which produces some light or white colored patches on the skin. Generally, the loss of color and discoloration shows initial signs and appears on those areas that are sun-exposed, like the hands, feet, arms, face, and lips. Vitiligo stem cell treatment in India is carried out under expert supervision with the doctor’s team that is learned and very qualified.
Do You Know About Vitiligo?
Just one hand of the body, or a portion of it. The segmental system Vitiligo is considered segmental because it tends to affect and manifest at a young age, grows slowly for a year or two, and then disappears.
There are only a few areas of the body that can do this. This form of Vitiligo is described as localised (focal) Vitiligo.
It’s difficult to predict whether the disease will improve or when it will. Patches are less likely to form if you don’t take care of them. Pigment deficiency affects the majority of the face in the majority of cases. In the rarest of cases, the skin’s colour may be restored.
Consult a doctor if you notice parts of your skin, hair, or eyes are losing pigment. Vitiligo stem cell therapy in India is the most effective and reliable treatment for the condition. However, a successful cure would significantly aid in delaying or at the very least slowing down the overall discoloration process, allowing you to see your initial skin condition reverse and return.
The signs of Vitiligo Are As Follows:
Vitiligo stem cell treatment in Delhi is all about the best procedure and surgery offered by highly professionals.
- Loss of color and pigmented Skin can cause whitening of the skin or also graying of the scalp hair, eyelashes, as well as eyebrows or beard. This usually strikes before the age of 35.
- The Loss of pigments that happen to affect the cells and tissues which lines the interior of the mouth and nose. The mucus membrane happens to affect the body.
- Pigment loss and change in color that happens to affect the inner layer which is retina of the eyeball.
- Discolored patches which affect to happen and cause an impact around the armpits, rectum as well as navel area.
Vitiligo stem cell treatment in India can start to form and develop at any age. But, most often it happens to affect and appear prior to the age of 20, in case you have Vitiligo, the discolored patch that covers the body parts as follows:
The most common variant of Vitiligo, is called generalized Vitiligo, the patch which is discolored leads to and often progresses to similarly on the symmetrical and neighboring body parts.
Only a single side or a part of the body. The segmental Vitiligo is called segmental since, it tends to affect and appear at a young age, it gradually progresses for about a year or more, then stops.
One of only a few areas of your body. This type of Vitiligo is called localized (focal) Vitiligo.
It’s difficult to predict when and where your disease will progress. Sometimes the patches stop developing without any treatment. In most cases, pigment loss develops and eventually involves most of your skin. In the rarest case, the skin revives its color.
When to See a Doctor
Go visit a doctor if the areas of your skin, or hair or eyes start to lose pigment. Vitiligo stem cell treatment in India is the most reliable and trusted treatment possible for the condition. But the treatment would help to retard or atleast slower down the discoloring process and go back to the original skin condition.
Vitiligo can be classified into two major types (based on its pattern and effects), as mentioned below:
- Non-segmental Vitiligo: It typically involves white patches of skin that occur in areas where the skin rubs together, such as at the joints or typically on both sides of your body. This type of vitiligo is more common than others and gradually appears, with most patients unaware they have it until they notice unusual coloration. With the most common form of this disorder, affected people can expect episodes to spread over time and become more noticeable.
- Segmental vitiligo: This is a type of vitiligo in which the discoloration usually appears, grows, and halts within a specific period, usually a year or so. In segmental vitiligo, the affected skin forms white patches on different body areas such as one leg or arm or even on both arms. People with this type of vitiligo may also experience hair changes. Segmental vitiligo is less noticeable than non-segmental vitiligo and affects only about 10% of vitiligo patients.
Vitiligo is caused by a lack of melanin – a pigment that gives your hairs their color and can also be found in your skin cells. When there isn’t enough melanin to create the color for your skin, white patches develop. Some of the significant causes of Vitiligo are as follows:
- Autoimmune Conditions: In autoimmune conditions, the body’s immune system does not function correctly – it thinks that parts of our bodies are foreign substances and starts to attack them. If you have non-segmental vitiligo, vitiligo destroys melanocyte skin cells that make melanin.
- Neurochemicals: Chemicals secreted by nerve endings in your skin are thought to induce segmental vitiligo (the less frequent kind). These substances poison the melanocyte skin cells. Hence causing white patches to appear.
- Genetic factors: Some factors that might increase the likelihood of getting vitiligo are inherited. About 30% of people who have it, their family members also suffer from vitiligo.
- Self-destruction: When there is a defect in your skin, the melanocytes will automatically destruct, causing vitiligo.
As a disease, vitiligo can be attributed to various causal factors. Among these, physical or emotional stress is strongly correlated with the condition’s emergence. It is not yet known how all of the factors fit into the bigger picture, but a combination of these factors may be responsible for the appearance of vitiligo in some people.
In India, vitiligo stem cell therapy will start shaping and growing at any age. Although, most commonly, if you have Vitiligo, the discolored patch that protects the body parts is affected and occurs before the age of 20, as follows:
The most popular variant of Vitiligo is called generalized Vitiligo, the discolored patch that leads to the symmetrical and adjacent body parts and also progresses to them similarly. To diagnose the symptoms are more or less visible clearly. However, visiting a doctor and getting an expert suggestion wouldn’t hurt as well. Stem Cell Care India offers the best and the most trusted stem cell care. If your vision is to get the best help in terms of stem cell therapy then contact Stem Cell Care India.
What Would Vitiligo Patients Expect From Stem Cell Treatment?
A skin disease known as Vitiligo is the explanation for pigmented skin, some of which results in an unusual pattern that creates white spots on the skin. This disease impacts all age ranges of individuals. It is a skin disease that involves substantial loss of skin color, and is also known as skin pigmentation and blotches. The intensity and pace of skin color loss induces the Vitiligo disease and renders it uncontrollable. Any impacts on areas of the body can be very large. In this state, it also has an effect on hair, as well as the internal parts of the mouth and even the eyes may be affected. The best and most reputed physicians as well as specialists conduct stem cell therapy for Vitiligo in India.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Vitiligo works?
The main sight and symptom that effects a person with Vitiligo is a lack of colour (pigment) that produces some light or white coloured patches on the eyes. Initial signs of colour loss and discoloration usually appear in areas exposed to light, such as the hands, feet, ears, ears, and lips. Vitiligo stem cell therapy is carried out in India under expert supervision by a knowledgeable and well-trained team of scientists. Stem Cell Care India provides the most effective stem cell treatment for a variety of ailments. Vitiligo stem cell therapy is the most effective treatment for a disease that seems to be life-threatening or incurable.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Vitiligo?
Melanin is a major element that defines the colour of your skin, hair, and eyes. When melanin-producing cells die or stop functioning, vitiligo develops. Vitiligo can affect people with all skin colours and conditions, but it is most common in people of darker or brown skin. While this illness is not life-threatening or contagious, it can be uncomfortable and make you feel bad for developing it. Vitiligo stem cell transplantation in India may enhance the appearance of the infected skin, although it does not guarantee that the disease will be fully cured.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
Frequently Asked Questions
What Causes Vitiligo to Develop?
When melanocytes avoid producing melanin, white patches appear on the body. Vitiligo can strike at any age, but it is most common in people between the ages of 20 and 30. It also begins on the parts of the body that are exposed to light and spreads across the body. Vitiligo is mostly caused by a loss of pigmentation. It can be seen in both males and females.
Is Vitiligo a Hereditary Disease?
Vitiligo can affect several individuals in the same household. About 30 to 40% of people with vitiligo still have a family member. There is a 5% probability that vitiligo will be passed on from mother to child. There is currently no good understanding of how and why vitiligo is genetic.
Is it possible to halt the progress of vitiligo?
Yes, we will prevent vitiligo from spreading if we get treated right away. Consult a dermatologist as soon as you find white patches on the body to prevent them from spreading.
Is Vitiligo Linked to Skin Cancer?
Vitiligo is caused by a loss of pigment in the skin. However, there is no scientific proof that vitiligo causes cancer. In certain cases, though, some that have skin cancer also have vitiligo. However, there is no proof that vitiligo causes cancer.
Vitiligo’s Myths and Reality
Myth: Those with dark skin are the only ones who get vitiligo. Fact: Vitiligo can affect people of any race, but it is more common in people with dark skin. Myth: Vitiligo is a form of skin cancer. Vitiligo is not a skin cancer and is not related to any other form of cancer. This occurs as a result of a lack of pigmentation. Myth: Vitiligo only affects people who are exposed to sunshine on the outside of their bodies.
Fact: Vitiligo affects not only the skin that is exposed to light, but also the whole body, including the arms, legs, and hands, which are not exposed to the sun. Myth: Vitiligo is caused by eating such food mixes. Vitiligo should not affect a person’s dietary habits. Myth: It’s contagious in Vitiligo. It will spread from one individual to another when they are physically connected. Vitiligo is a skin condition that is not contagious.
Is tension a source of vitiligo?
Stress will not activate vitiligo, but it will grow if melanocytes fail to absorb melanin. In certain circumstances, tension can help to strengthen vitiligo. If a person has vitiligo and is stressed, the white spots will extend over his body.
Is it true that bananas will help with vitiligo?
If the immune system is less active, the melanocytes are less likely to produce vitiligo-causing melanin. As a result, there isn’t a special vitiligo diet. Vitiligo is impossible to be cured by a single fruit or diet. Vitiligo can be avoided by eating a regular diet that contains a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Is it safe to drink milk if you have vitiligo?
Many people believe that milk causes vitiligo or that milk causes vitiligo in vitiligo patients. But it’s just a legend. Milk is good for the body’s immunity because it contains calcium and other nutrients. As a result, milk is an integral part of the diet for people with vitiligo.
The only cure is to stop spreading vitiligo. Vitiligo has no long-term treatment. Vitiligo treatment works better if it is started early on ( perhaps before 2 or 3 months after starting). We can safely treat most cases of vitiligo if the white spots are steadily developing. If skin parts with more hair have a better chance of curing vitiligo than skin parts with less hair, the pigments in the hair may transfer to the upper surface of the skin to repigment the skin. Vitiligo occurs when pigment-producing cells (melanocytes) die or cease producing melanin, the pigment that gives colour to the skin, hair, and eyes. The infected skin patches lighten or turn white. What induces these pigment cells to malfunction or die is uncertain. It may be due to:
- An immune system disorder (autoimmune condition)
- The family’s history (heredity)
- A trigger event, such as tension, severe sunburn, or skin injury, such as chemical contact.
Mesenchymal stem cells have immunomodulatory and immunosuppressive properties. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy for vitiligo can help avoid more melanocyte disruption and slow disease progression.
Some treatments, such as surgery, can be used for additional control of dysfunctional vitiligo if stabilisation is possible. Mesenchyma is a form of mesenchymalal stem cells over a span of time often improve pigmentation.
At Stem Cell Care India, we promise to only aid people with the best and most technologically advanced solutions. This also includes bringing in expert doctors who have each had their training and will work closely with patients so that they can assess your needs before beginning anything. Every one of our specialists understands what your trust in us means, which is why our procedures help you with any pre-treatment blemishes or hindrances that may stand in your way while giving you the support you need through your post-treatment recovery. We offer our patients several different options based on their concerns, but we always aim to recommend only the stem cell solution that will work wonderfully for you!
In our pursuit to be one of India’s premier stem cell firms, we have understood the incredible potential that stem cells offer when it comes to curing a vast range of diseases. Many other companies are currently offering the same services, but they lack the training and expertise required to provide quality treatment. This is where we work to fill this gap for interested patients. One fundamental principle at Stem Cell Care India is that what good would it do its clients if we could not efficiently assist them in all aspects of their healing needs? We strive to help keep quality affordable and accessible by preparing our clients for future possibilities through education programs across a wide range of specialties related to all facets of this rapidly expanding field!
Even though the initial costs of stem cell therapy are quite staggering, India has recently become a destination for medical tourism. The country is developing at such a rapid rate that the treatments in its medical sector are now among the best in the world. The prices for stem cell treatments have decreased dramatically and traveling here isn’t expensive when compared to getting procedures done abroad. Because complications can arise when traveling far away from home, Stem Cell Care India has a team of experts to guide patients on their trip and stay, while also providing other necessary aids.
Mentioned below are some factors that decide the price of Stem Cell Therapy for Vitiligo in India:
- The patient’s condition, i.e. type of disease, its severity, area of effect, etc.
- The number of stem cells required for the treatment.
- Previous medical history of the patient and other elements that could interfere with the results.
- Height and weight of the patients.
- The age of the patient and their physical strength.
We do suggest you book a free expert consultation in advance to better understand the complicacies of the treatment and get the price estimates and other details.
We find that people who suffer from vitiligo have elevated levels of PTEN. This might be connected to the impairments that melanocytes experience. Furthermore, our study shows evidence of the effects of MSCs on apoptosis in human melanocytes based upon their influence over the PTEN/PI3K/AKT pathway. This indicates that MSCs are one of the most effective treatments for vitiligo by regulating cell proliferation and death among melanocytes.
As per the past records of stem cell treatments for Vitiligo in our vicinity, we can conclude that stem cells are efficient for the treatment of this condition and have a high success rate. Post-Therapy patients with vitiligo have also reported that they have also felt relief in other signs and symptoms, directly and indirectly, related to vitiligo such as skin sensitivity and other immune system-related problems
There are an array of advantages to preferring stem cell treatments as your ideal method of recovery from Vitiligo, these advantages have been compiled after a study of all the intricacies of different available treatments for vitiligo and going through the reviews of patients who went through them.
- Stem Cell Therapy is a short-term treatment that only requires a max of 3-day hospitalization (excluding some rare instances) after which patients can conveniently go back to their daily lifestyle while maintaining some regular follow-ups.
- Stem cell works by manipulating the body’s natural healing process in the affected area and protecting it from any further damage. Hence, this treatment has lasting effects that can continue for a long period of time.
- Stem cell treatments rely on boosting the body’s response organically and hence, there are no severe side effects or complications that have been recorded by this treatment.
- Stem cell treatment involves the use of a minimally invasive procedure and hence is comparatively way less painful than traditional treatment methods.
- Stem cell treatment may cost high, but when compared to the overall expenses that would result in using the traditional treatment methods, stem cells are way affordable.
To assure your safety and the quality of stem cell treatment, we follow a set of quality control rules and use the latest equipment. Some of our primary quality control guidelines are as detailed below:
- Stem cell sources are not forwarded for processing until they have been tested and proven to be free of any infectious micro-organisms.
- Gram Bacteria could create various complications for the patients and so, for optimum safety, gram screening is performed at various stages of the treatment.
- All the media and equipment could also carry harmful bacteria, therefore they are carefully screened and treated before use.
- Endotoxin Screening is also a significant part of our quality control guidelines, through this, we ensure that endotoxin levels in stem cell batches are under the threshold.
- For an added level of safety confirmation, after the final wash, the stem cell sources are tested for the presence of aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- Each stem cell batch used for the treatment comes with an attached “Certificate of Analysis”. This certificate helps to provide patients with statistics on the stem cell batches.
Stem cell therapy will undoubtedly improve your life, not only physically but also mentally. When you choose to undergo such treatment, you are dedicating yourself to a higher quality of life than you had initially. Patients at our facility who have previously been treated with various ailments frequently say that their health difficulties no longer have control over their lives. They may think more clearly and devote more thought to exercise, resulting in an overall improvement in all aspects of physical fitness. Many patients who have received stem cell therapy in India have reported a dramatic decrease in the spots, as well as feeling less embarrassed and more confident.
- Madelyn J. Drennan (Michigan, US): I’ve been looking for a safe and effective treatment to make my vitiligo less noticeable and I found it. Stem cell therapy is a proven treatment to improve the condition of vitiligo and I’m amazed by the results. Some of my white spots are starting to get darker and my skin is becoming much smoother. I would highly recommend this treatment for people with vitiligo.
- Nicole Moeller (Lüneburg, Germany): When it comes to skin conditions, we’re always looking for a treatment that will deliver visible and efficient results. After the stem cell therapy, I was able to see the results in just the first few weeks. It was a lot less painful than what I had thought it would be and it’s a lot safer than other methods that I’ve tried so far.
- Animesh Malhotra (Jaipur, India): I’ve been suffering from Vitiligo for a while now, and it’s been a real pain. It’s gotten to the point where I’m so embarrassed to go out in public or even to my own job because of how horrible it looks. I really didn’t think there was any other option. But then I heard about stem cell therapy and I figured it was worth a shot. I was able to get in touch with a leading stem cell expert and I had the procedure done. The results were amazing and I was finally able to feel confident in my own skin again!
The follow-up is the most critical step in which the doctors determine the patient’s health. The procedure with stem cell therapy for Vitiligo will not be done without follow-up. The patient needs to come to visit, according to the doctor’s advice.