Orthopedic problems are disorders linking to the musculoskeletal system. They might involve the bones, muscles, cartilages, connective tissues or joints. Orthopedic problems might be pathological like fracture, dislocation and tumors; degenerative like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis or inflammatory autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, gout, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). Long term joint pain, muscle or tendon pain can be exasperating. These pains lead to some of the most common musculoskeletal complications and they can be because of strains, sprains and overuse. The pain is most common on shoulders, back, knees, hip and ankles. It might be a worthy idea to seek medical support when the pain takes a bit longer to subside so you can decrease the chances of it developing into a more serious issue.
Orthopedic stem cell treatment deals with anything that is concerned with muscles, ligaments and joints via stem cells. Any disorders that affect these three portions of the body involve an orthopedic surgeon. Some of these ailments include injuries and sicknesses of the knee, dislocated shoulders, torn cartilages or foot pain.
Do you know about Orthopedic?
Doctors use stem cell therapy alone or in conjunction with other treatments to treat orthopaedic conditions and diseases. This can vary depending on the underlying illness or injury, as well as the doctor’s preferred procedures.
- Bone grafts, which use a slice of healthy bone to replace injured bone from another part of the body;
- Fat grafts, which use fat from another part of the body to inject into the wounded region. Fat grafts have a tendency to eliminate joint complications. Fat also contains several types of stem cells.
- Physical rehabilitation to improve joint mobility, workability, and quality of life
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections to aid tissue healing
- Prolotherapy injections to promote healing
Stem Cell Care India provides dependable stem cell therapy in Delhi, India, and has been delivering the best treatment to patients suffering from this disease, with their symptoms improving as a result of the stem cell treatment.
The main cure for this disease is stem cell therapy, which aims to repair the defective cells. The best team at Stem Cell Care India is dedicated to the successful management of this medical condition.
Symptoms of arthritis may range from mild to severe. Some of them are:
- Muscle weakness
- Malformed joints
- Abridged range of motion and loss of use of the joint
- Cracking and creaking
- Sleep glitches
The symptoms of orthopedic disorders may vary greatly from patient to patient. In spite of the vivid degeneration of the joints apparent on x-rays, some individuals might have very few symptoms. Symptoms can also be irregular. It is not uncommon for patients suffering from disorder of the hands and knees to have years of pain-free intervals between symptoms.
There are many conditions that affect our bodies musculoskeletal! The bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, and muscles. An injury or disease can lead to weakness or loss of movement and cause pain. Here is a list with an overview of some afflictions that require Stem Cell Treatment for Orthopaedic conditions provided by Stem Cell Care India:
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis affecting millions throughout the world. It’s characterized by the degradation of cartilage at the ends and around joints, which is due to years of wear and tear as people age.
- Fibromyalgia: It is a set of symptoms that involve joint and muscle pain. It also causes several other symptoms like fatigue, sleep issues, memory issues, and mood issues. One common theory about fibromyalgia is that it amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way our spinal cord senses pain signals coming from different parts of our body.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis has a high impact on your bones and as such can easily cause fractures. The disease is often without any signs and symptoms, with many cases suddenly developing along with the fracture.
- Osteopenia: Osteopenia refers to a decrease in bone mineral density (BMD). This often occurs when the body is in a net state of loss, with more bone loss than gain. This condition normally begins to happen around age 50 and is mainly found among women. Osteopenia has no signs or symptoms, but it can be detected by undergoing a BMD screening.
- Systemic Lupus: It is the most common type of lupus. Lupus is an auto-immune disease that causes inflammation in the body because of certain antibodies that are malfunctioning and read antigens as foreign when they aren’t. The antibodies mistakingly attack their own healthy cells and tissues. Lupus usually affects joints, skin, the brain, lungs, kidneys, and blood vessels.
- Osteomalacia: It is a calcium deficiency disease associated with vitamin D metabolism in the body. Your bones need calcium to stay strong, and it’s vital that you maintain sufficient amounts of this mineral in your system for healthy bone development (especially in developing children). Some medical conditions like thyroid disorders make it difficult for the body to utilise vitamin D efficiently, leading to osteomalacia.
- Spinal cord injuries: These can occur due to a traumatic blow to, or pressure to the back. They injure your spinal cord which is the bundle of nerves that transmit information from your brain to the rest of your body.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is an inflammatory disease that causes immune cells to attack the joints causing swelling, stiffness and pain in three main patterns. This autoimmune and inflammatory disorder can lead to joint deformity and tissue erosion. The extent of a person’s symptoms after suffering from RA depends on the number of joints affected as well as the amount of inflammation.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: It is an inflammatory disease in which some of the bones in the spine (vertebrae) fuse together over time. This fusion makes the spine less flexible and can result in a hunched posture. If ribs are affected, it can be difficult to breathe deeply.
- Sports injuries: These can happen to anyone. Athletes, young and old alike, have all suffered from sports injuries at some point. They can be anywhere from minimally to severely dangerous.
Orthopaedic conditions could be any, an injury or a disease. These affect a person’s musculoskeletal system, including muscles, bones, nerves, joints, ligaments, tendons, or other connective tissues. Any damage to these areas can come from either chronic orthopaedic diseases or an injury.
Trauma is often caused by both acute and chronic traumas. Acute trauma refers to an injury experienced all at once while chronic trauma comes from repeated motions or forceful exertions on a joint. Both happen over time; and could take days, months, or even years. Common causes of orthopaedic conditions include degenerative changes in joints and other structures. These changes can lead to arthritis, spinal disorders, and other maladies caused by wear and tear over the years.
The recommend treatment of these disorders is based on your symptoms and by doing a physical exam. The tests include:
- A joint fluid study
- An arthroscopy
Other tests might take account of a urine test and one or more blood tests, such as:
- Complete blood count (CBC).
- Rheumatoid factor (RF).
- C-reactive protein (CRP).
- Sedimentation rate (sed rate).
- Antinuclear antibody (ANA).
Stem cell therapy is a non-surgical measure used to lessen pain and improve function. Called regenerative medicine, the use of stem cells has proven advantageous for several orthopedic conditions, such as ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries. Orthopedic disorders treated with stem cells include partial tears of the:
- Knee Stem Cell Procedures
- Hip Stem Cell Procedures
- Shoulder Stem Cell Procedures
- Spine Stem Cell Procedures
- Elbow Stem Cell Procedures
- Hand / Wrist Stem Cell Procedures
- Foot / Ankle Stem Cell Procedures
- Non-Union Fractures Treatment
Knee stem cell procedure
If you have bumped into an injury to the knee meniscus, cartilage, ACL or MCL ligaments, or have protracted knee pain because of a past injury or arthritis, you might be a good contender for knee stem cell therapy. Mesenchymal stem cells are cells from your own body that can refurbish themselves and turn into other cells (segregate). They live inside all of us in numerous tissues, controlled to leap into action to repair any impairment as it befalls. As we age or have big injuries, we might not be able to recruit sufficient of these cells to the site to completely repair the region. Our stem cell procedures help overcome this issue by extracting stem cells from a region of high volume, then concentrating the cells and reinjecting them into the impaired zone to help the body heal naturally.
Shoulder stem cell procedure
If you have encountered a rotator cuff tear, or experience pain linked to shoulder arthritis, tendonitis, tendenosis, or bursitis, you might be a worthy contender for a shoulder stem cell treatment. Shoulder surgery is principally challenging owing to the complexity of the joint. Post-surgical retrieval can be painful, necessitating a prolonged rehab period to reestablish strength and flexibility to the shoulder. As a substitute to shoulder surgery, our stem cell treatment might help assuage shoulder pain and restore joint impairment with a non-invasive injection process. Patients usually experience little or no downtime from the procedure. Our stem cell procedures help overcome this issue by extracting stem cells from an expanse of high volume, then concentrating the cells and reinjecting them into the impaired area to aid the body heal naturally.
Hip stem procedure
Stem Cell Care India stem cell procedures offer a non-surgical treatment choice for countless patients who are considering elective surgeries to resolve their hip pain. We might help heal and assuage hip complications with a same-day injection process by intensifying the concentration of an individual’s own stem cells in the problematic zone, improving the body’s aptitude to heal itself naturally. Mesenchymal stem cells are cells from your own body that can renovate themselves and turn into other cells (segregate). They live inside all of us in different tissues, composed to leap into action to repair mutilation as it occurs. As we age or have gigantic injuries, we might not be able to recruit ample of these cells to the site to abundantly repair the region. Our stem cell procedures help overcome this problem by mining stem cells from an region of high volume, then concentrating the cells and reinjecting them into the impaired part to help the body heal naturally. Our patented procedures can be used for a catholic array of conditions and are the tool of choice for injuries, arthritis and other disorders that might be more significant than what may be treated with our other procedures.
Spine stem cell procedure
The origin of spine pain is frequently misidentified. Our decade of experience in regenerative treatments for spine pain permits us to address as many factors as conceivable to gain vision into the true reason of the problem. We classify the most possible sources of pain and choose the most apt treatment options available. Only then can the natural healing procedure be initiated using the safest, least invasive process possible. By cautiously targeting the right process to the impacted parts of the spine, patients can evade spinal fusion surgery or recurrent high dose steroid epidural injections and their linked side-effects.
Elbow, hand and wrist stem cell procedure
The non-surgical stem-cell procedures are next generation regenerative inoculation treatments for those who are suffering from pain or decreased range of motion because of basal joint / CMC arthritis, hand arthritis or other injuries and conditions in the hand. Thumb CMC/Basal Joint Arthritis or Arthritis of the hand joints can appear premature in life. The continuous spinning and revolving motions of the basal joint, at the base of the thumb, inclines to wear it out straightforwardly. While total joint reconstruction surgery might improve the condition for some, new glitches in the thumb joint might develop over time, triggering such symptoms as numbness, tenderness or abridged range of motion. The treatment for CMC arthritis and other injuries and conditions in the hand joints and wrist, uses your own stem cells, blood platelets and/or growth factors to help overhaul damaged zones that are causing pain.
Foot/ankle stem cell procedure
Present surgical treatment options for common injuries and arthritis, include ankle arthroscopy to “clean up” impaired cartilage, fusion of ankle bones where cartilage has been misplaced, and tendon grafts screwed in place to reinforce loose connections between bones. All are agonizing and might not be effective in due course. These surgeries normally encompass a painful post-surgical retrieval with a lengthy rehab period to restore strength and mobility to the ankle. Adult stem cells are cells from your own body that can renovate themselves and turn out to be other cells (segregate). They live inside all of us in numerous tissues, poised to leap into action to overhaul impairment as it occurs. As we age or have giant injuries, we might not be able to get enough of these cells to the site to fully overhaul the area. Our stem cell procedures help overcome this issue by removing stem cells from a zone of high volume, then concentrating the cells and re-injecting them into the impaired region to help the body heal naturally.
Non-union fractures treatment
The process works without surgery by significantly increasing the concentration of an individual’s own stem cells in the non-healing fracture region, which boosts the bone’s own aptitude to heal itself naturally. Customary options for the treatment of non-union fractures normally encompasses surgery, which can be excruciating and necessitate months of rehab, with no assurances of success. As a substitute of surgery, our stem cell procedure patients normally experience little to no downtime from the process. Maximum bone fractures heal without difficulty. However, fractures that validate motion of the bony ends with imperfect healing more than 6 months after injury are called non-union fractures. If you are suffering from a fracture that is not healing appropriately, you might be an aspirant for this procedure.
Osteoarthritis stem cell process
During stage 1 of this procedure, a patient’s own stem cells are extracted and harvested. Using a proprietary lab technique, the cell biologists then grow these cells in a contemporary facility. Typically, a patient’s cells grow to 100-1,000 times more than what was initially harvested, and if there are extra stem cells, they can be conserved for future use. The re-injection cycle usually takes place 4 – 6 weeks after your bone marrow aspiration (BMA). During this time, your cells are developed for approximately 10 days and then verified for quality assurance, including sterility testing and karyotype analysis to ensure there are no genetic aberrations present in your stem cells. Once your cells have passed all safety and quality testing, you will be communicated with your outcomes and invited to schedule the re-injection cycle. During part 2 of the process, the cultured cells are comprehensively tested for quality assurance and re-injected, using guided imaging, to make sure the maximum precise placement of cells into the incapacitated region.
Stem cell processing technique
Umbilical cord collection and preliminary testings
It is a common practice in India for mommies to voluntarily donate the umbilical cord blood from the birth of their fit full-term kids. Every mom who enters a hospital in India to give birth is spontaneously tested for all main sicknesses. Comprehensive family histories are also taken from each mother before donation. Only females who have been fully screened and found to be totally healthy are allowable to donate their umbilical cord and umbilical cord blood.
Second round of testing
The second step in the screening procedure happens in laboratory once the collected samples have been verified negatively for communicable ailments; it is then transported to our laboratories and officially becomes the property. From this phase, it is mandatory for each and every sample to be processed and provided to patients. The gathered sample starts a second round of testing and while following donor’s prerequisite also carries out testing for cytomegalovirus, micro-organisms (aerobic bacteria, anaerobic bacteria, fungi, etc.), survival rate, stem cell surface indicators and stem cell biological characteristics (colony forming aptitude, differential capability) in each step to safeguard the highest quality to its cell products.
The stem cells derived from each umbilical cord are sowed into a flask filled with culture medium. This medium does not have any animal products (such as fetal calf serum) but it is heightened with cell growth factors. The flasks are positioned in a sterilized, temperature and humidity controlled incubator. The stem cells are lengthened in the culture medium. Once the culturing is done, the culture mediums are splashed away and are harvested.
The cell products are then cryo-preserved and stored at a consistent -196 degree Celsius temperature with automatic supplement of liquid nitrogen using the exceedingly advanced Thermogenesis BioArchive system. This technology permits for integrated control rate of freezing that absolutely avoids unexpected drops in temperature. Our cryo-preservation storage equipment is also fortified with 24h real-time control system and in any situation of power-failure or other emergency; a redundant fail-safe power supply guarantees that normal operation is implemented. Our vacuum protection system can uphold appropriate temperature for 20 days without supplement of liquid nitrogen.
Packing and transport
All consignments of stem cells undergo final testing. During this procedure, they are also tested for quantity and quality. Once the stem cells are reckoned safe, each unit is positioned into either a sterile vial or a sterile IV bag for future transplantation. All merchandises are separately cataloged and traced while in transit. Our cell transplants come to pass two to three days a week. All of our cells are processed on an as-needed basis. All of our cell products are treated and kept fresh, giving us the highest stem cell sustainability count and the maximum effectiveness.
Stem cell procedure
The doctors in our affiliated hospitals use several injection procedures to deliver stem cells. Contingent on each patient’s particular condition, one or multiple approaches of delivery will be used during a standard treatment sitting so as to maximize safety and effectiveness. It is imperative to remember that Stem Cell Care India protocols always highlight safety first and the injections approaches provided are slightly invasive but still a very concentrated on delivering the stem cells as close as possible from the injury location.
How will I feel after the stem cell therapy treatment?
You may experience discomfort and swelling at the extraction and injection sites for the first two to three days after the procedure. The doctor will prescribe medications to help control the pain. Inform your doctor or treatment team if your pain isn’t being properly handled by your prescription.
After four weeks of recovery, you should have less pain, more balance, and stamina in the affected area. The effect of stem cell therapy varies depending on the diagnosis and other factors. Tell the doctor what you’re looking to get out of the care. The doctor will also advise you on the next steps, such as holistic therapy. When it comes to orthopaedic disorders, stem cell treatment is the safest choice.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Orthopedic
The stem cell therapy for an orthopaedic condition will be performed in an outpatient hospital. Your doctor can recommend a series of treatments spaced several weeks to months apart. The number and timing of treatments will determine how much the disease improves over time and other factors.
The best hospital has stem cell treatment for orthopaedic conditions. Two separate operations are used, each of which may or may not take place on the same day. In most cases, these moves are included in the procedures:
- The doctor will relieve the back of the hip by applying a local anaesthetic such as procaine (Novocain).
- The doctor will insert a needle into your hipbone to remove a small amount of bone marrow tissue. Bone marrow contains stem cells that can divide between bone and muscle cells.
A technician can rotate and concentrate bone marrow blood in a centrifuge device. This includes a substance such as bone marrow aspiration concentrate (BMAC).
- The doctor will numb the skin surrounding the injuries with a local anaesthetic injection. The doctor would then prescribe the BMAC in the vicinity of the crash. Your doctor will most likely use the ultrasound to direct the BMAC injection.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Orthopedic works?
Stem Cell Care India provides the most effective and dependable treatment. Stem cell treatment can be recommended by specialist physicians to treat orthopaedic disorders, illnesses, and accidents such as:
- Bone fractures that haven’t healed despite surgical attention
- Ligament injuries, particularly sprains
- Osteoarthritis, or weakening of the protective cartilage at the ends of the bones
- Osteonecrosis is a condition in which bone tissue is oxygen-depleted and dies. The upper arm bone of the thighbone (femur), the elbows, back, and ankles are the most prominent places where it occurs.
- Tendon injuries and ailments including rotator cuff tears, meniscus tears, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendon rupture, and tennis elbow
What Would You Expect From Orthopedic Stem Cell Treatment?
Orthopedic surgeons have stem cell therapy for orthopaedic disorders. An orthopaedic surgeon is a surgeon who specialises in the surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of the bones, joints, and connective tissue.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- In the VIP recovery room in the advanced facility, the counseling sessions provided to patients at Stem Cell Care India occur.
- The effective care staff ensures 24*7 oversight of the patients.
- Global Stem Cell Treatment strongly advises that patients continue in the hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Stem Cell Care India are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Our India medical facility, Stem Cell Care India is one example of how the medical care sector has developed in the last few years to include treatment methods most recently recognized and pioneered in the world. Thanks to these recent developments, Indian clinics such as our own have been able to provide patients with cutting-edge treatments which would have previously only been available abroad for significantly more money.
India has begun making huge strides lately within the field of regenerative medicine, with new research into how one can reap benefits from technologies similar to those available across the States and Europe finally blossoming here just as it’s already started doing so on another side of the planet! In fact, we are one of many Indian stem cell treatment facilities hoping to benefit from these advances by providing patients with a host of options when it comes down to treating their Orthopaedic injuries including hips and knees!
We promise you the full extent of our knowledge and expertise in order to give you the best possible treatments, with the most promising outcomes. We are proud to follow all necessary procedures while ensuring that your treatment remains safe and pure. As part of this, we will also inform you of all precautions we will take so as not to compromise your safety in any way. We guarantee that all of their treatments will be performed with care and precision under the supervision of some of the most highly qualified and experienced physicians in their field. We also guarantee that their safety is a priority.
We are one of the most preferred clinics for Orthopaedic injuries in Delhi, India, and not only do we attract Indian patients but also overseas patients looking to come to India for treatment. We understand that it can be quite a long trip to make, however, and that is why we aim to provide for our patients by making sure they have adequate accommodations ready when they arrive at the clinic and by facilitating whatever else might be necessary or otherwise agreed upon beforehand so that our patients can focus on their recovery at the clinic which is most important after all!
Implantation of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumbar puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
1. Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP is concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
2. Do mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place across multiple studies. This is likely related to the fact that they usually do not flow in the blood stream like other adult stem cell types and are chiefly found resident in the tissues they serve.
3. What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required no medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment was simple (moderate-like a patient who failed the process who eventually decided to get the knee replacement that he or she was planning before the process).
4. Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
Certain sorts of medicines will negatively sway the stem cells. Furthermore, we usually see that many prescription medicines will lessen stem cell number.
5. How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
It is somewhat as painful as a typical shot in a doctor’s clinic.
6. When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over 1-3 months, but at times can take as long as 6-9 months.
7. When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.
Patients’ outcomes improve as a result of stem cell therapy from Stem Cell Care India. The primary aim of orthopaedic stem cell therapy is to stimulate electrical function in the brain and spinal cord, which has also been interrupted. Patients may undergo dramatic improvements after undergoing stem cell infusions.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells are the stem cells that are used to treat orthopaedic conditions (MSCs). With specialist supervision and precautions, Stem Cell Care India has successfully performed stem cell therapy on patients. MSCs secrete growth factors and cytokines such as bone morphogenic proteins (BMPs), growth factor-transforming (TGF-), and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in addition to dividing into bone, skin, cartilage, ligament, or tendon cells (VEGF). These play an important role in angiogenesis, repair, cell survival, and proliferation. MSCs may also migrate to the site of tissue injury and modulate the inflammatory response8. Genetically modified MSCs are currently being designed for the long-term release of growth factors.
MSCs’ ability to extend into any kind of mesodermal tissue. They may then be prompted to develop precursor cells into bone, cartilage, muscle, tendon, and ligament tissues. The best and most dependable stem cell research hospital offers stem cell treatments for orthopaedic disorders.
I have to admit that the stem cell treatment industry in India may be more competitive and fierce than many tourists visiting the country, but I also think it’s important for people to remember that it’s not all about price when it comes down to affordable and pocket-friendly facilities. More so, international clinical-grade care can also be found and obtained at competitive prices – Stem Cell Care India is one such facility devoted to making therapy most inexpensive for patients while maintaining international standards and maximizing its effectiveness through advanced technology.
The price of treatment at Stem Cell Care India seems to be influenced by only underlying factors:
- Severity of the patient’s condition.
- Medical History of the patient.
- Required number of stem cells.
- Age and Weight of the patient.
In order to streamline the process and ensure your comfort, it is advisory to bring all previous medical records and legal identification along with you when you drop in. It’s worth noting that our team of experts can offer plenty of assistance in this area so please speak to them at length prior to taking action.
There has been increasing interest during the past two decades in stem cells and tissue engineering techniques to help with orthopaedic surgery, especially musculoskeletal injuries that might be special or problematic. Much research has been done in the lab about stem cells and it was found that there is a lot of promise for their application in the medical field, both historically and presently, specifically when it comes to managing musculoskeletal system problems like spinal injuries or other discomfort related issues.
Using stem cells for treatments is a slow process, one that will take time to show results. Many patients have seen the benefits of such treatments about two to three months after treatment. Some patients have mentioned improvements in symptoms as early as one week after treatment.
Stem cells have a special, regenerative composition. They can become several types of tissues including soft tissue, bone or cartilage, which makes them an excellent resource for repairing and rebuilding damaged tissue, accelerating the healing process and improving overall function. Hence, the success rate of the treatment until now has been very favourable
Our research and treatment statistics show that stem cell therapy is an amazing development in the field of regenerative medicine. It has been researched for years because it has shown to have little to no side effects. It’s used at clinics all around the country, and it seems that it might be a breakthrough! We expect this research to be further explored, but so far it’s been used on thousands of patients with only positive reviews.
Some of the major advantages of choosing stem cell therapy for Orthopaedic injuries in Delhi, India on this day as an option compared to other therapies and procedures are as follows:
- The stem cell therapy is a fairly straightforward procedure that requires 3-day hospitalization, so patients can return to work or their daily activities as soon as possible.
- Stem cell therapy has been a reliable treatment option used by a number of medical clinics around the world and it continues to change lives for the good.
- The benefits of stem cell therapy are great because it requires very little-to-no pain medication and the procedure itself is minimally invasive.
- Due to the incredible competition in India, a stem cell treatment costs only a fraction of what it costs in other countries.
- When stem cells are implanted directly in the infected area of an individual, the effectiveness of the treatment remains at its highest.
At Stem Cell Care India, we recognize that every customer is unique and that everyone deserves the best possible form of specialist care. In order to ensure that customers are always satisfied with the results achieved through stem cell treatments, Stem Cell Care India has put in place many quality control measures by which we ensure the highest quality of treatment is attained. We’ve also made sure they are subject to regular practice so as to continue to provide patients with the best possible results. Some of our major quality control protocols can be found here:
- Our stem cell source is tested for infectious diseases, preventing any form of contamination.
- To prevent any harm, every batch of cells is tested for gram testing at various stages.
- Gram-bacteria and mycoplasma tests are performed also on the media in which cells are to be processed.
- To prevent mishaps, the final rinse of the stem cells is checked for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- In order to make sure that cells are being supplied correctly, they are uniquely marked and labelled.
- Endotoxin screening is also performed in every batch of the stem cells and confirmed that they do not have endotoxin contents more than the specified limit.
- To ensure that the required number of stem cells is met, they are counted using an automatic cell counter.
- Every batch of processed cells also comes with a Certificate of Analysis that assured that the cells are safe and ready for implantation.
Stem cells are essentially master cells. They lie dormant, waiting to be activated. When a wound or injury occurs, the body sends signals to particularity primed stem cells within that area and they begin working by replicating and replacing damaged tissue-specific cells like neurons for example that have been affected. The newly formed daughter cells will then take on the properties of their replacement subject and thus cease progress at that point.
Until very recently, most medical professionals believed that there were no known cures for chronic osteoarthritis and other orthopaedic disorders. Very few physicians had the knowledge or means to help patients suffering from these conditions beyond prescribing pain medications, physiotherapy or in the event of failure, recommended surgical intervention. This solution is also known as stem cell therapy. It is an advanced treatment modality that can regenerate, strengthen and protect any part of the body (including the damaged bones) and has been shown to be very effective without any side effects
Raghav Garg (Madhya Pradesh, India): I was told that my pain was irreversible and that I had to have a replacement but I didn’t want to have surgery. I had heard about stem cell therapy and decided to take a chance and get it done. I found a good clinic in India and decided to go for the treatment. It’s been three weeks now since I got the treatment and I feel so much better. I am able to walk without pain and am getting better every day. The treatment was affordable and I saved more than 50% when compared to the cost in the US.
Amber Bass (Jupiter, FL): I had my first knee surgery at the age of 25, I was very active in sports and had to quit all my activities due to knee pain. I was even unable to walk or stand for long periods of time. After the surgery, I had to use a walker or crutches to get around. I did a lot of research and found out about the Stem Cell treatment. I went to India for the treatment and got my knee done. I really am amazed and grateful to Stem Cell Care India, it’s just been a few days and I can already feel a difference.
Sharon B. Deleon (Washington, DC): I was sceptical at first but I was in a lot of pain so I went to India for Stem Cell Treatment. I was really scared and very nervous but the staff here was very friendly and they took good care of me. They explained to me everything I needed to know and my treatment went well. Afterwards, my pain was way less and I felt a lot better. I would recommend this treatment to anyone. Thank you very much Stem Cell Care India.
The staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you after one month, two months and a half years to see the progression of your treatment. This encourages us to refine our protocols to better serve people like you in the future. You may also need additional assistance or suggestion.
The follow-up appointment is one of the most crucial stages during which doctors evaluate their patients’ conditions. They assess how much pain they are feeling and whether or not there are any improvements in mobility between this appointment and the last one. In addition, if there are complications (such as infection), they can also request the patient to have a visit and get them treated before they worsen.