Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Female Infertility
Stem cell is a highly trusted and reliable procedure that is based on numerous variety of fertility issues inclusive of ovarian regeneration, oocyte production. There have been some proposals carried out for the clinical applications that take place through a number of relevant and related studies. After a break-through work it has been affirmed by various researchers that stem cell therapy for female infertility is a common condition, and that the human ovaries are adept and fully equipped with a number of mitotically active cells which are known as the germ cells that holds the prowess to purify and sort out all the fertility issues. An increase in the scientific evidences have also gone out to confirm that about 25-30% of the recovery that takes place is mostly post the stem cell transplantation. It is due to this fact that recovery rates go as high as 85-90% that have been well confirmed by the patients with utilizing the prowess of other favorable predictor. Stem cell treatment for female infertility has hence found its way as the most reliable treatment.
Female Infertility issue comes with a band of various other related issues:
In case of Asherman’s syndrome, which is also commonly called as an intrauterine adhesions the whole focus is on the acquired condition, which also happens to be characterized with some amount of fibrous scarring that takes place inside the uterine cavity. Some of the well-known and common symptoms of the Asherman’s syndrome are reduction in the menstrual flow, some pelvic pain and infertility in some of the advanced cases. Female infertility stem cell therapy is the most reliable and highly sustainable treatment that happens to cure all the related troubles.
Stem cell therapy for female infertility in Delhi, India has been successfully adopted to carefully work and treat the multiple blood born symptoms and conditions inclusive of myeloma, leukemia as well as lymphoma. There appears enough evidence that have been accumulated and affirms to the fact that there is significant existence of stem cell population inside the uterine cavity of the endometrial lining of uterine cavities. A pool or a whole lot of stem cells are isolated from the most potent sources the ones like the bone marrow, adipose tissue, etc. as these are highly helpful in regenerating endometrial lining. Stem cell therapy for female infertility in India when carried out by the correct treatment facility ensures that highly effective results are achieved. Studies show that an improved and better menstruation cycle and reduction in pelvic pain has been the cause and basis of growth in the endometrial lining. This takes place 3 months after the stem cell therapy for female infertility.
Endometrium has emerged as one of the major factors that happen to affect the implantation and pregnancy. It has been observed that a very thin layer which is known as endometrium is formed. This is considered as a crucial factor in case of embryo implantation failure. Stem cell therapy for female infertility in India is carried out by learned professionals. However, the rate of pregnancy can witness an improvement with highly growing endometrial thickness. The preparation of the endometrium in case you wish to receive embryo is highly linked with a period of hyper proliferation and also angiogenesis.
Poor Ovarian Reserve
Ovarian aging has also been a key challenge for Reproductive Medicine, as the ovary ages over the duration of time prior to the other organs that produces a decline in fecundity amongst the woman’s thirties. The leading condition of ovarian fibrosis with a comprehensive and complete ovarian failure taking place in the early fifties. Stem cell therapy for female infertility in Delhi is highly popular.
Do you Know About Female Infertility?
Infertility can be caused in many ways. However, the precise cause can be hard to determine and some pairs have “unexplained” infertility or “multifactorial” infertility (multiple causes, often both male and female factors). There can be several potential explanations for female infertility:
- Uterus problems: polyps, fibroids, septum or adhesions inside the uterus’ cavity. Polyps and fibroids will often be developed on their own, while there are other malformations (such as a septum) at birth. Adhesions like dilation and curettage can develop after surgery (D&C).
- Falopia problems: pelvic inflammatory disorders, typically attributed to chlamydia and gonorrhea, are the most frequent source of “tubal factor” infertility.
- Ovulation problems: There are several causes for a woman not to ovulate consistently, or we might call it unable to release an egg.
- Problems with ovulation: There are many reasons that can cause troubles with woman’s ovulation cycle. Hormonal imbalance, some form of past eating disorder, as well as substance abuse, thyroid conditions, severe stress and pituitary tumors are all examples of things that can affect ovulation.
Problems with egg number and quality: Women are born with all their eggs that will end prior to menopause. These eggs are not able to fertilize or mature into a stable foetus with the wrong number of chromosomes. Any of these chromosome problems can affect all embryos, such as “balanced translocation.
Symptoms of Female Infertility
Causes of female infertility are:
- Failure to Ovulate.
- Problems in the Menstrual Cycle.
- Structural Problems of the Reproductive System.
- Failure of an Egg to Mature Properly.
- Implantation Failure.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
The primary indication of infertility is the powerlessness to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that is excessively long (35 days or more), excessively short (under 21 days), unpredictable or missing can imply that you’re not ovulating. There might be no other outward signs or indications.
Female Infertility is diagnosed keeping in mind the time the woman has tried but failed to get pregnant. For women below 35 years of age, infertility is determined if she has failed to get pregnant for over a year of not using childbirth. While in those between 35-40 years of age, the specified period of observation is decreased to 6 months, and women above the age of 40 are to visit a medicare professional as soon as possible in suspicion of infertility.
Do note that the condition of infertility does not include miscarriage or the inability to carry a baby until childbirth.
The condition of infertility is characterised by the healthcare specialists into 2 different categories, awareness of which can encourage speedy consultation and better assistance from the experts at Stem Cell Care India, the leading stem cell clinic for female infertility in India. These characterizations are:
- Primary Infertility: Primary infertility refers to couples who have not become pregnant after more than 1 year of conceiving without the use of birth control measures.
- Secondary infertility: Secondary infertility refers to people who have been able to get pregnant at least once, but can’t anymore.
Couples who are both under the age of 30 and in good health and that conceive regularly can expect to have a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. In your early 20s, it is very likely that you will become pregnant given natural circumstances, but after age 35, this seems less likely. The woman’s fertility starts to decline at different ages every woman. After the age of 40, infertility rises dramatically. There could be a host of reasons for this including changes in lifestyle or body, but the latest medical findings can help them!
- Failure to Ovulate.
- Problems in the Menstrual Cycle.
- Structural Problems of the Reproductive System.
- Failure of an Egg to Mature Properly.
- Implantation Failure.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Diagnosis of Female Infertility
Some tests may be performed as part of a physical examination at your healthcare provider’s office. An overall physical examination is one of these tests.
- A Pap smear.
- A pelvic examination.
- An ultrasound of the pelvis.
An examination of the breasts to see if there is any abnormal milk production. Other tests may require the use of a laboratory. These tests may include the following:
- Blood testing: The type of tests performed in your laboratory will be determined by your condition and the diagnosis made by your doctor. Thyroid scans, prolactin levels, ovarian reserve tests, and progesterone for lab tests, among other things (a hormone produced during the menstrual cycle that signals ovulation).
- X-ray HSG: Dye is injected into the cuvix, and an X-ray is used to monitor how the dye passes into the fallopian tube. HSG using X-rays: HSG using X-rays is used. This is a blocking test.
- Laparoscopy: During this examination, a small monitoring tool called a laparoscope is inserted into the abdomen to look at the organ.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: Unlike an abdominal ultrasound, where the probe is placed above the abdomen, a transvaginal ultrasound is performed by inserting an ultrasound wall into the vagina. It allows the healthcare provider to see tissue like the uterus and ovary more clearly.
- Saline sonohysterogram (SIS): This procedure examines the uterine lining for polyps, fibroids, or other structural abnormalities. The cervix is covered with saline (water) so that the health care provider can see the uterine cavity better during a transvaginal scan.
• Hysteroscopy: This test entails inserting a hysteroscope into and out of the vaginal canal (a lightweight, small device with camera on it). The healthcare provider inserts it into the uterus to examine the organ.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Female Infertility
High-quality and highly efficient scientific invention and some professional clinical studies have been carried out utilizing various stem cell-based strategies to help with ovarian regeneration along with artificial production of oocytes that very well treat the issue and condition of female fertility. Stem cell treatment for female infertility has emerged as a great and helpful treatment that has helped people tackle the stem cell infertility issue. Although, it might seem as a highly attractive and lucrative treatment the scientific team of Stem Cell Care India strives and wishes to provide and proceed with the optimism that one can create and devise results with the right treatment method. The highly therapeutic module carried out by the team makes Stem Cell Care India as the go to and the most reliable destination for female infertility cure.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Female Infertility works?
The below are some of the most widely seen issues in this field of medicine:
Asherman Syndrome is a condition that affects people.
Asherman’s syndrome is an inherited disorder characterised by fibrous cavity scarcities and is most commonly known as intrauterine adhesions. Lower menstrual flow, pelvic pain, and advanced infertility are all common Asherman symptoms. Fritsch was the first case of Asherman’s syndrome reported in 1894, and it later appeared to be very common among newly pregnant women, especially as a result of trauma, curettage, infection, and surgery related to pregnancy. These adhesions can obstruct the intrauterine cavity and cervical canal. One of the most common side effects of Asherman’s syndrome is infertility, which forces most women to choose between replacement or adoption. For several years, stem cells have been used to treat diseases caused by multiple blood types, such as myeloma, leukaemia, and lymphoma.
It has been discovered that a stem cell population exists in the endometrial lining of uterine cavities. Simultaneously, a pool of stem cells has been isolated from some of the most potent sources, including bone marrow, adipose tissue, and other tissues, and they can effectively regenerate the endometrial lining.
Endometrial Thinning is a condition in which the endometrium thins
The endometrium is a major implant and fertility factor. Thin endometrium has been discovered to play a role in the failure to implant embryos. However, as endometrial thickness increases, pregnancy rates may rise. Hyperproliferation time and angiogenesis are linked to endometrium preparation. Each menstrual cycle adds 5–7 mm to the endometrial thickness. Tissue remodelling, growth factor secretion, and endothelial blossoming should all be tightly controlled in this tightly controlled process.
Ovarians’ Weak Reserve
Ovarian ageing has long been a problem in reproductive medicine, as ovarian age declines earlier than other organs in the 30s, leading to ovarian fibrosis and full ovarian failure. As a result, maternal age, which affects both the quantity and quality of oocytes, has now become the most important determinant of fertility. There is a need for methods to restore fertility in patients seeking reproductive success but where oocyte donation is the only practical option in all cases of ovarian impairment, such as poor ovarian response and diminished ovarian reserve or primary ovarian insufficiency. Several studies have shown that stem cells derived from bone marrow can colonise the ovaries and initiate folliculogenesis.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Female Infertility?
Stem cellulites from tissues such as bone marrow and fatty tissue showed regenerative capacity in a variety of conditions and degenerative diseases. In the hands of a specialist, aspiration to the bone marrow is very safe, and the risk of bleeding or infection is extremely unlikely when done correctly. During curettage of adult autologous stem cells, stem cells are an important tool for regenerating endometrium. After that, cyclical estrogens, progesterones, and aspirins are used to help with vascularization. Curettage/hysteroscopic therapies are used to increase the sensitivity of the endometrium to cyclic hormones by eliciting lesion-induced inflammatory reactions and hyperemia. The donation of various stem cells taken from bone marrow/adipose tissue has been found to be attributed to the results on endometrium, such as decreased fibrotic surface, high numbers of glands promoting angiogenesis. The best and most reliable and effective multi-specialty stem cell hospital in India provides stem cell therapy. When you contact us, we guarantee that you will receive nothing less than the best treatment possible.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Stem Cell Care India occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Stem Cell Care India highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Will I have to postpone my cancer treatments in order to maintain my fertility?
There may be a period of time before you begin treatment for certain diagnoses during which you can maintain your fertility. Women with breast cancer, for example, can have a six-week window between surgery and chemotherapy to maintain their fertility. Other diagnoses require only a short time to begin cancer treatments, so it is critical to discuss your options with your health care team as soon as possible. The time required for the fertility protection procedure varies depending on the form and personal cycle. The average wait time is 2 to 6 weeks, but it could be shorter. Your health care team may also decide to discontinue your treatment in order to preserve your vitality.
- Can eggs, embryos, and ovarian tissue be frozen for a long time?
Ovarius bone, sperm, and eggs can be frozen indefinitely. Any possible harm occurs during freezing and thawing to the point where they are frozen for several years. Patients who have had their embryos frozen for more than ten years but have yet to conceive are identified.
- Is it possible to regain fertility? If that’s the case, how long will it take?
The cycle usually takes six months to a year to return, but it can take longer. Your absence or appearance does not necessarily imply that you are fertile. If your cycle has not resumed or is extremely erratic after a year of treatment, you should consider fertility tests.
Infertility is a serious worldwide concern. Various approaches are being undertaken to develop better remedies for infertility, and the most popular approach today is stem cell therapy. Multiple researches so far have summarized on how this treatment can help women with ovaries problems through examination of master cells also known as Mesenchymal Stem Cells attained from the Wharton’s Jelly of the Human Umbilical Cord.
Multiple studies have been conducted on stem cells and their potential to treat ovarian dysfunctions. There are different trends that researchers have discovered in using stem cells as therapeutic tools for infertility treatment, especially in cases of premature ovarian insufficiency (POI). We collected that data and combined it with our own findings from years of infertility treatment using stem cells.
In Conclusion: Stem cell-based therapies hold a great deal of promise for women experiencing ovarian insufficiency. Research suggests that regenerative medicine may be considered an alternative treatment as opposed to taking fertility drugs and is comparatively way safer and more effective. Additionally, at Stem Cell Care India especially the stem cells implanted are way more effective due to our comprehensive safety and purity procedures and regulations.
Bone marrow aspiration is usually done under local anaesthesia from the iliac crest. Aspiration will be done with the bone marrow biopsies needles and a pre-washed syringe with enough anti-coagulants. In total, 70-80 ml of bone marrow is sucked in. From extraction to infusion, the entire procedure is carried out in a sterile environment and takes about 2 hours. Furthermore, stem cells would be instilled directly at the target site, following the infusion route recommended by our experts. The following is a list of the common infusion routes for various conditions:
Asherman’s Syndrome (AS): During curettage and/or hysteroscopy, an ET catheter instils a stem cell suspension (80-100 million cells) into the uterus (Embryo Transfer catheter). Estradiol valerate is prescribed for 20-25 days during treatment, followed by medroxyprogesterone acetate for 5 days. Endometrium thickness and blood flow will be monitored on a daily basis. It is expected that the response will take 3-4 cycles.
If necessary, a hysteroscopy would be performed (which is not required). Patients are given Progynova 4 mg three times a day from day two to day ten. If ET is less than 7 mm on day 10, the progynomial dose can be increased to 8 mg three times a day. We will be treated for PRP if the ET is less than 7mm. On the 8th and 12th days of the cycle, a PRP sandwich is offered, in which PRP injections are injected with catheters. At the tenth day after PRP, a follow-up regimen will be requested, and approximately 25 million stem cells will be directly injected into the catheter.
Because poor ovaries are typically small and inaccessible through the vaginal route, laparoscopic injection is usually used. During the intraovarian laparoscopy treatment, 50-100 million stem cells would be instilled in bilateral ovaries at 3-4 sites. After an operation, ultrasound and AMH are used to monitor the antral follicles. 1-2 months later, IVF-ICSI could be scheduled.
At Stem Cell Care India, we pride ourselves in providing some of the highest-quality stem cell and fertility treatments available in our country. Our wonderful doctors and staff are highly qualified to treat patients with a wide range of ailments and conditions, as well as provide consultations for other medical concerns.
If you have been considering making your treatment procedure convenient and easy, why not introduce this cutting edge technology of stem cell implantation into your healthcare regimen? In these trying times when time is at a premium, we think it’s a great option to consider!
To ensure that you will always receive the same outstanding care and treatment from us as you have come to expect, we offer our commitment to upholding our high standards for every doctor’s appointment which are as follows:
- You can have peace of mind knowing that your care is in good hands. All our doctors and other healthcare professionals are highly trained and qualified to provide the best possible care.
- It is our goal to ensure that your comfort is of a level which will allow you to grow fond of your stay with us.
- Our principles state to always be transparent about everything that we do, so we will definitely try our best to answer your queries and help you out.
- It’s our commitment to stand alongside patients during their treatment and to assist them in any way we can to help them feel as secure as possible.
- We promise to follow the safest and most reliable safety guidelines and adhere to only the most comprehensive quality control guidelines so that our patients have a safe and quality standard of care.
Choosing which stem cell clinic suits you best when it comes to infertility stem cell treatments in India is of utmost importance. This decision determines how much time and money you invest in your health – so take care when making this choice. Factors like deciding whether or not to use an autologous (using cells from oneself) or allogeneic (using cells from another person) transplantation scheme also have a big impact on the cost and safety of the patient.
Patients who reach out to our medical experts to treat their symptoms are so concerned with the quality of care they will receive but more than anything else they need to know that they’re working with an accessible and budget-friendly team. However, while being focused on cost management, it’s also crucial for us (clinics) to focus on patient needs first and foremost just like any healthcare facility should. We do this by helping patients figure out what type of treatment plan would best suit them based on their symptoms from there we customize said plan specifically for them in order that it is as effective as possible for the patient’s betterment and their long-term health goals.
The following are the only factors that will impact the cost of therapy at Stem Cell Center India:
- The nature and symptoms of the condition.
- The patients’ medical history and obstructive habits
- The number of cells required to provide optimal outcomes.
- The patient’s physical state, as well as other factors such as age and weight.
We advise all patients to schedule a consultation appointment so they can prepare themselves for the procedure.
We will make sure that you are able to come into one of our clinics here in India and be able to receive the same excellent quality of treatment you would elsewhere without having to spend all of your savings or empty your bank accounts in order to do so.
To achieve this, we make it our business to help you prepare for what lies ahead during your stem cell treatment by providing information, being honest about prices, and offering peace of mind while you’re abroad by taking care of any other concerns such as language problems that may arise on account of where the destination is. It will be our pleasure!
Below are the clear benefits of choosing us as your go-to stem cell clinic for infertility in Delhi, India:
- The hospitalization needed for stem cell therapy is usually only 3-4 days long, in most cases. After that, the patient can go back to living his or her normal life.
- Numerous scientific studies have shown that stem cell therapy has lasting effects and provides protection from various other problems too.
- As stem cells are implanted to reach directly in the malfunctioning area, their mobility remains high and therefore one can expect good results.
- This treatment is less harmful and painless than many other conventional surgical options available.
- When considering the total costs associated with traditional treatments versus those of stem cell therapy, it becomes clear that stem cells are way cheaper.
When to see a specialist:
When to look for help once in a while relies upon your age:
- Up to age 35, most specialists prescribe attempting to get pregnant for in any event a year prior to testing or treatment.
- If you’re somewhere in the range of 35 and 40, talk about your interests with your primary care physician following a half year of endeavoring.
- If you’re more established than 40, your primary care physician might need to start testing or treatment immediately.
Your primary care physician may likewise need to start testing or treatment immediately on the off chance that you or your accomplice has known ripeness issues, or in the event that you have a background marked by sporadic or agonizing periods, pelvic incendiary malady, rehashed unsuccessful labors, earlier malignancy treatment, or endometriosis.
In order to assist you in overcoming infertility, we integrate allogeneic stem cells treatment for female infertility diagnosis of poor ovarian reserve, Asherman syndrome and endometrium thinning. Typically related disorders that occur as a consequence include premature menopause, early menopause, and premature ovarian failure and so on. We are aware that many couples in both developed and developing countries are facing issues with the treatment of female infertility due to the high prices of stem cells but in India, stem cell therapy for infertility is available at very affordable prices.
Allogeneic transplants are new treatment options for mesenchymal stromal cells that are used to treat female infertility issues. This new insight into treating female infertility has helped in identifying potential ways to overcome infertility with stem cells, primarily using allogeneic stem cell transplant in form of mesenchymal stromal cell treatments.
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with infertility, it might help to know that Stem Cell Care India provides affordable stem cell treatment for infertility in India! The best part is that our leading-edge stem cell treatments are fast, safe and effective.
We won’t compromise on quality and aim not just to provide stem cell therapy but also to contribute in research related directly to the same. If you or someone you know has been recently diagnosed with infertility and would like to get rid of the issue, make sure you give us a call!
Our quality control measures are as follows:
- Each new batch of stem cells is first checked for any infectious agents and then passed along if it was deemed safe.
- Moving forward, stem cells will be tested for gram-positive bacteria at various intervals to ensure that they are free of contamination.
- Gram-positive bacteria and mycoplasma could also affect the media and instruments to be used for treatment, so we perform proper screenings before using them.
- To ensure there are no traces of contaminating organisms, we check the cells’ final wash for the presence of aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms.
- Every final batch of stem cells is also screened for toxic levels of the cell-wall component called endotoxin, which can cause an immune response when present in high levels.
- Stem cells can also mutate into harmful forms during their processing, so they are always checked for abnormalities to maintain purity.
- If the stem cells pass all of these tests, they’ll be given a “Certificate of Analysis” to relieve the patient’s worries.
Note: The procedures mentioned below are related to safety tests of the stem cells, while our complete safety control profile is way more detailed, also includes various processing methods and restricts others for better and faster results. Our quality control methods also follow guidelines from various international organizations that promote treatment safety.
Around 8%-12% of couples around the world are affected by what’s known as infertility. However, in recent decades, medical science has taken huge leaps forward with the introduction of stem cell treatment which is used to treat infertility. One of the many reasons why stem cell treatment became so popular is because it’s much more effective than the traditional procedure, which is reasonably more complicated and can’t create undifferentiated cells without any issues whatsoever.
This procedure uses Mesenchymal Stem Cells that come from Wharton’s Jelly of the Human Umbilical Cord and have the potential to grow into any special cell in the body. It’s much more effective than traditional methods because stem cells can cure problems caused by a lack of blood flow and resources within your reproductive system so there’s less chance of a complication occurring during the treatment process!
According to our study, for female infertility, stem cells derived from the umbilical cord are an effective way to regenerate ovaries and produce eggs. This treatment did not trigger any serious side effects, which proves that stem cells are a promising and safe resource for a clinical approach to treating infertility. However, the positive effects of stem cell therapy do last for different intervals in different patients and hence the ideal dose of stem cells is maintained aiming for the most preferable outcome. Our findings also suggested that subjects receiving more than one stem cell injection achieved higher follicle counts and thus had a better ovarian function.
Saniyah Bishara (Rajasthan, India): I knew about the benefits of stem cell therapy for women who are infertile but did not still believe that my own fertility could be improved by using it. The treatment is painless and very safe. I was surprised at the results and would certainly recommend that women of childbearing ages look into it if they are having issues with fertility.
Emma Dyer (Connecticut, United States): I recommend this treatment for women who have low egg counts and poor egg quality. My fertility doctor recommended this and it has helped me get pregnant. There is a longer procedure and it is more painful but it works. The doctor was kind to explain the procedure in detail so that I will not feel any suspicion or be afraid. They also helped me with my travel planning and paperwork, which provided me with a smooth experience.
Julian Hamer (San Jose, California): I was getting ready to go on vacation and my friend told me about this place. They offer stem cell therapy, which is an alternative method to IVF. The procedure was an easy and non-invasive alternative to the expensive IVF treatments that I have considered in the past. I can say that I had good results and I’m feeling healthier and happier every day.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Ask Your Query