SCCI presently offers the newest culturally expanded cord tissue-derived, mesenchymal stem cell therapy.
The treatment process includes:
1. Cord tissue-derived mesenchymal (live) stem cells administered systemically.
2. IV vitamin therapy: To make sure that the body is hydrated and completely equipped for treatment.
3. Detox procedure: We will guide you through the pre-treatment detox procedure so as to formulate your body for optimum stem cell activation.
4. Stem cell activation therapies: A musculoskeletal evaluation, followed by acupuncture, physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment. Lymphatic drainage massage is also used.
5.Cell activation supplements: A 2 month supply of cell activation supplements. An all-natural supplement intended at increasing stem cell efficiency after treatment.
Kind of stem cells administered
SCCI uses cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells ethically obtained from certified, full-term human umbilical cords. These cells aren’t a blood product consequently it is tremendously safe and does not necessitate HLA or phenotypic matching. Mesenchymal stem cells have the aptitude to:
1. Decrease inflammation
2. Modulate the immune system
3. Arouse tissue regeneration
2-day non-invasive treatment
All patients go through therapy in our VIP treatment room situated within our advanced clinic. Patients are under continuous supervision from both our medical director and subsidiary medical team. We normally suggest patients stay a minimum of 3 days for treatment. Treatment at SCCI spans the course of 2 days.
Day 1: Arrival, Physical valuations& supporting therapies.
Day 2: Cell transplant and activation therapies.
Day 3: Supportive therapies, Follow-up & departure.
Our cell therapy protocol is safe and non-invasive. Patients will be able to travel the following day. Our clinic is effusively certified and inspected by the concerned authority periodically.
Where our cells come from
SCCI is affiliated with an esteemed medical laboratory which is completely registered, cGMP compliant, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 certified.
How we transport our cells
All of our cells are expanded using safe and standard protocols and are then flown overnight in sub-zero CryoPort™ containers straight to our clinic for treatment. To guarantee maximum treatment efficiency, all of our cells are ISCT tested for sustainability before usage.