Cerebral Palsy is used to describe a series of chronic disorders that impair the control of the movement due to damage in the developing brain. This condition usually develops in and around the age of 2 or 3 and is a non-progressive brain disorder. The extent of damage does not continue to worsen over time but the symptoms of the brain damage often change. It is one of the most common causes of chronic childhood disability. Cerebral Palsy stem cell treatment in India is introduced to cater the condition.
The estimates of CP ranges from 1.5 to more than 4 per 1,000 live births or children of a defined age range, as per the population-based studies from around the world. It has also been found that 35% to 50% of all children with CP will have an accompanying seizure disorder and some level of mental disability. Stem cell treatments for cerebral palsy has emerged as an effective cure.
Cerebral Palsy also termed as “CP” is described by the loss or impairment of motor function which causes brain damage. Brain injury or abnormal development of the brain causes brain injury that occurs while a child’s brain is still developing — before birth, during birth, or immediately after birth. Cerebral palsy treatment hospital in India have a dedicated task force to take care of the condition.
Cerebral Palsy affects body movement, muscle tone, reflex, muscle control, muscle coordination, posture and balance. It can also impact gross motor skills, fine motor skills, and oral motor functioning. You can refer the specialists at StemCellCareIndia for an effective cerebral palsy stem cell treatment in Delhi, India.
Do you know about Cerebral Palsy?
Cerebral palsy (CP) is a set of conditions that impair a person’s ability to walk, stabilise, and control posture.
- The most prominent sensory disorder in children is cerebral palsy. According to the CDC’s Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network, about 1 in 345 children has been diagnosed with CP.
- Boys are more likely than girls to have CP, and black children are more likely than white children to have it.
- The majority of children with CP (roughly 75 percent to 85 percent) have spastic CP. This means their bodies are tense, and their movements can be clumsy as a result.
- About half of children with CP (roughly 50 percent -60 percent) can walk on their own.
- Cerebral palsy in a little child.
- A hand-held mobility aid is used for only one out of every ten children with cerebral palsy.
- Co-occurring disorders are when an infant has one or two additional conditions or diseases in addition to their CP. For eg, approximately 4 out of every 10 children with CP still have seizures, and approximately 1 out of every 10 children with CP has autism spectrum disorder.
- Congenital CP refers to CP that occurs before or after birth as a result of brain injury. Congenital CP can be exacerbated by the following factors:
- Being born prematurely or too short
- Being born as a twin or in a multiple birth situation
- Having a child by in vitro fertilisation or other forms of assisted reproductive technology
- external symbol
- Being born to a mother who was infected while pregnant
- Complications during childbirth
The symptoms of CP may vary depending on uncontrolled contraction of muscles. Signs of CP start appearing at the age of 3. Some of them are:
- Your baby is feeding (sucking) poorly or is very floppy
- Your child’s muscles seem unusually stiff
- Your child has an unusual posture or seems to favor one side of his or her body
Your child does not seem to be developing motor skills — such as rolling over, sitting up, or crawling — at a normal pace.
The signs are different from the symptoms in Cerebral Palsy. Signs are clinically identifiable effects of brain injury or malformation that causes Cerebral Palsy but the symptoms effect the child’s feelings or expressions. Symptoms are not visible. A doctor will separate signs of a health concern during examination. The impairments resulting from this disease ranges in severity, usually in connection with the degree of injury to the brain. It is a group conditions, signs and symptoms that vary from one individual to another. The initial effect is impairment of the muscle tone, gross and fine motor functions, balance, control, coordination, reflexes, and posture. Oral motor dysfunction, such as swallowing and feeding difficulties, speech problems, and poor facial muscle tone can also signify Cerebral Palsy.
Associative conditions, such as sensory impairment, seizures, and learning disabilities that are not a result of the same brain injury, occur frequently with this disease. When present, these associative conditions may contribute to a clinical diagnosis of the disease.
The various types of Cerebral Palsy are mentioned as follows:
- Spastic Cerebral Palsy: This is the most common form of cerebral palsy affecting about 80% of all patients and it mainly affects a person’s muscles causing them to spasm or jerk uncontrollably. People may have this type of cerebral palsy in different parts of the body or have symptoms in a range on one side of their body, depending on the type as follows:
- Spastic Diplegia: In this type of CP, people have a stiffness that is worse in their legs than all else and show signs of muscle tightness around the hip areas. People who are affected by spastic diplegia will often find it more difficult to walk because their muscles tightening around the legs cause them to propel outward causing crossed legs at times.
- Spastic Hemiplegia: This variety of leg paralysis strikes the leg, foot, or hand on the same side of the body. Children with this type usually develop normally until about 2 years old when they may start showing delays in their development.
- Spastic Quadriplegia: This is the most severe form of cerebral palsy, involving severe stiffness of the arms and legs and a floppy, or weak, neck. People with spastic quadriplegia are usually unable to walk but may eventually be able to crawl, go up steps with help, or ride in a wheelchair. This form may involve moderate to severe intellectual disability as well.
- Dyskinetic Cerebral Palsy: This type involves slow and uncontrollable jerky movements of the hands, feet, arms, or legs. The face muscles and tongue may be overactive and cause some children to drool or make faces. People with this type often have trouble sitting straight or walking. Over 60% of those diagnosed with dyskinetic cerebral palsy are cognitively normal.
- Ataxic Cerebral Palsy: This particular type of cerebral palsy affects motor skills and balance. People with this disorder may have a hard time walking without lurching or stumbling, doing precise things that involve coordination like writing or buttoning their shirt, or making quick movements like reaching for a book.
- Mixed Types: Some people have symptoms of more than one type of CP. The most common types include quadriplegic, ataxic and dyskinetic.
All the causes of cerebral palsy are still unknown and are under research but, there are some major causes verified by several studies as follows:
- Abnormal Brain Development:
- Premature Birth
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reduced Blood or Oxygen supply to the fetus
- High-Maternal Blood Pressure
These causes are just a part of all the possible causes of cerebral palsy and could very well with time prove to have less effect than anticipated.
The diagnosis of CP is done after evaluating a child’s medical history and a physical exam. Computed Tomography (CT) scans or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans may be used to look for abnormalities in the infant’s brain. The diagnosis of CP is difficult because they have more than one type of medical condition and the symptoms may change during their first few years. A diagnosis can often be made within the first months of life in these children. About 43% of cases are diagnosed within this time frame; about 70% are diagnosed by the end of their first year.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help restore Myelin of the nervous system, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease- modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
We at Stem Cell Care India have been offering treatment to patients with neuro-degenerative ailments with autologous mesenchymal foundational microorganisms from bone marrow, with extraordinary achievement. From a large portion of the bone marrow undeveloped cells are isolated by uncommon machine and infused by intra-thecal infusion, the staying bone marrow is sent to research center for intensification of cells and giving cytoplasmic markers for making neuro ancestor cells. These ancestor cells are infused by intra venous dribble. We endeavor to structure convention for eachThe stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is cerebral palsy a disease?
The term cerebral palsy refers to a disorder that is primarily based within the brain that affects movement. Cerebral refers to the brain, whereas palsy refers to the interference with movement. The movement difficulties practiced by brain disorder patients are due to harm or malformations among within the brain, not by issues within the muscles themselves.
- Are there differing types of cerebral palsy?
There are many different types of cerebral palsy: spastic palsy, spastic paralysis, spastic palsy, athetoid dyskinesia brain disorder, choreoathetoid dyskinetic brain disorder, dystonic dyskinetic brain disorder, nervous disorder, brain disorder, hypotonic brain disorder, and mixed brain disorder.
The spastic types of CP ar characterised by stiff muscles and muscle spasms. The dyskinetic types of CP are characterized by involuntary, squirming movements. Ataxic CP, the smallest amount disabling of all the forms, is characterized by balance and depth perception issues that build walking tough. Hypotonic CP is characterized by too relaxed, “floppy” muscles. Because the name implies, mixed CP is characterized by symptoms of 2 or additional types of the disorder.
- How severely can my kid be tormented by cerebral palsy?
The answer depends on the sort of CP and also the extent to which the brain harm or brain malformation that caused it. Impairment from CP ranges from delicate to severe. Many folks with brain disorder lead nearly traditional lives, whereas some CP patients need constant care from others throughout their lives.
- What causes cerebral palsy?
Cerebral palsy is caused by brain harm or brain malformations. Often genetic abnormalities cause the brain to develop abnormally, however most cases of the brain malformation are owing to alternative factors. Exposure toxins will interfere with the right development of the unborn baby’s brain. Harm to the nervous tissue of the brain is especially possible to steer to CP. Between twenty six and thirty four weeks gestation, the unborn baby’s brain is at risk of injury to the nervous tissue, however harm will occur at any purpose within the maternity.
Infections within the mother or within the unborn baby will cause brain harm. The inflammation created as a traditional part of the infection is fighting method will cause harm to the baby’s developing brain cells. Infections may also trigger strokes within the craniate, resulting in element deprivation; prolonged element deprivation will cause brain harm that ends up in CP.
Uncontrolled high vital sign within the mother throughout the maternity puts the craniate at higher risk for a stroke. Extraordinarily low maternal can be a vital sign that also places the unborn baby in danger of a stroke. Observance and dominant being the vital sign may be an important part of sensible antepartum care.
Rh incompatibility, a condition within which the fetus’ Rh blood group conflicts with the mother’s Rh blood group, may also cause brain disorder. Incompatibility ends up in severe jaundice a buildup of haematoidin within the blood which might cause hearing impairment and CP. a as luck would have it, incompatibility may be treated if caught in time. Within the testing for incompatibility is regular a part of antepartum care, however this is often not matters in several alternative countries. If you’re pregnant, check that your doctor checks for incompatibility as early as potential within the maternity.
Severe jaundice caused by issues apart from incompatibility may also cause CP. Jaundice is common in newborns, however it may be treated.
- Is brain disorder hereditary?
Some cases of brain malformation are owing to factor abnormalities that forestall the brain from developing unremarkably, however this is often rare. Most cases of CP aren’t in anyway hereditary, however are owing to factors that occurred throughout the course of the maternity.
- What is uninheritable CP?
The term uninheritable means that gift at birth. Between ninety to ninety five percent of CP cases are uninheritable. Uninheritable CP includes those cases that were caused by element deprivation throughout birth. Doctors accustomed believe that the majority cases of CP were caused by an absence of element throughout a tough labor and delivery, however it’s currently better-known that fewer than ten percent of uninheritable brain disorder cases stem from physiological state or alternative issues throughout birth. The bulk of issues that cause CP occur throughout development within the female internal reproductive organ.
Brain trauma, infections, strokes, and alternative issues when birth will often cause uninheritable CP. because the name implies, uninheritable CP means the condition was uninheritable when birth.
- Can alcohol consumption throughout maternity cause cerebral palsy?
Alcohol consumption throughout maternity raises the chance of complications which might cause brain disorder, and lots of alternative birth defects. There’s no established safe-level of alcohol consumption throughout maternity, thus pregnant girls ought to avoid alcohol entirely.
- Are premature babies at a larger risk of cerebral palsy?
Babies born untimely are at a higher risk of brain disorder. Fashionable medical techniques save a better proportion of premature babies, however these babies are additionally liable to develop disabilities that term babies as well.
Babies with a coffee birth weight are at an additional danger for brain disorder, even though they’re mature.
- Are girls bound with such medical conditions possible to conceive a baby with CP?
Women with slowness, a seizure disorder, or a thyroid disorder hold a slightly high possibility to pass it on to the baby with CP, than girls who don’t have these conditions.
- What proportion of brain disorder patients have mental retardation?
According to the National Institute of neurologic Disorders and Stroke, roughly simple fraction of patients with CP have some mental impairment. Tiredness levels will vary from delicate to severe. Individuals with the spastic palsy are additionally possible to own mental disabilities than those with alternative types of CP. CP patients with brain disease are additional possible to own slowness. Learning disabilities while not slowness are related to brain disorder. The speech, hearing, and vision issues that generally accompany CP will build learning tough.
Many CP patients have traditional IQs and no learning disabilities. many CP patients are intellectually precocious.
- Is brain disorder a severe condition?
Cerebral palsy isn’t a terminal condition, however before the appearance of any latest medical techniques within the mid-twentieth century most kids with CP failed to live into adulthood, complications from the disorder claimed their lives. Today, between sixty five and ninety percent of kids with brain disorder reach adulthood. CP is nerve-wrecking for the complete body and might cause premature aging, notably of the guts, blood vessels, muscles, joints, and bones.
The complications stemming from CP may be severe. Brain disorder will cause metabolism and swallowing difficulties. Issue in swallowing will cause deficiency disease associated with bronchopneumonia in which food is indrawn into the lungs inflicting an infection. Deficiency disease causes weakness associated muscle deterioration; it weakens the system exposing the patient to an additional risk of infections and only a few are ready to absolutely recover if an infection happens.
CP patients whose quality is extraordinarily restricted could have been compelled to sit or lay down for an extended period of time, running the chance of pressure sores. Untreated pressure sores are sure to develop severe infections. The intestine and bladder issues overtimes are related to CP and will cause additional serious complications if not properly managed.
- Can brain disorder be cured?
Cerebral palsy cannot be cured. The brain harm or brain abnormalities from that it are irreversible. As luck would have it, nowadays abundance may be done to boost the standard of life for CP patients.
- Can brain disorder be prevented?
Good antepartum care will facilitate lowering the chance of vertebrate strokes from the maternal high vital sign and infections. Applicable antepartum care may also forestall complications from incompatibility. Preventative measures before maternity may also scale back the chance of birth defects, girls with an inflammatory girdle illness ought to have the condition treated before conceiving. Girls tend to experience body changes when pregnant, they ought to be immunized against three-day measles (German measles), which might cause birth defects and will consult their doctor on the alternative measures they will go for to assure a straightforward maternity and a healthy baby.
However, some factors which might cause brain disorder and alternative birth defects cannot be prevented. There’s no guarantee that the mother or the baby won’t develop associate infection, infections within the unborn baby are tough to treat.
- What style of analysis is being done on brain disorder treatments and prevention?
Extensive analysis is being done on brain disorder treatment and abundance of this analysis is funded by the National Institute of kid Health and Human Development, the National Institute of neurologic Disorders and Stroke, along with personal organizations like the united brain disorder analysis and academic Foundation.
Research is being done on brain development in hopes of learning what may be done to stop brain abnormalities from developing. Scientists are finding out the role female internal reproductive organ infections play within the development of CP. alternative analysis centers on finding new ways in which to designation CP earlier, in order that treatment may be begun as quickly as possible; early treatment ends up in higher outcomes for CP patients.
In addition, analysis is being conducted on the assorted ways physicians used for CP to work out that ways it is the best to develop higher technology to utilize with these ways. For instance, purposeful electrical stimulation of the muscles will facilitate and strengthen the spastic muscles, however the technique use large deep-seated devices; analysis is being done on employing a needle to inject little devices at the mandatory sites, so creating this medical aid additional sensible and reasonable.
- How will stem cells be helpful to treat?
Undifferentiated adult autologous cerebral stem cell treatment are mutable and might metamorph into uncounted variety of cells as per the need. This exceptional property of stem cells may be exploited for treating form of diseases. These cells may be isolated from the foremost potent sources of our own body referred to as fat and Bone Marrow. Upon implanting back to the body, these cells will chop-chop multiply with the nice speed to revive broken fibres, regenerate somatic cell also will improve broken operate.
- Why is stem cells treatment higher than standard treatment approach?
Conventional cerebral palsy stem cell treatment in India approaches extremely invasive related to several facet effects. Though stem cells naturally heals the body from harm and regenerates the lost neurons to boost up impaired functions, to boot since body’s own cells are used for repairing, the complete treatment is minimally invasive with none facet effects.
The purpose of our cerebral palsy treatment in Delhi is to refurbish neurological function in the brain/spinal cord lesion region, thus, numerous types of improvements are possible after our treatment and our prior patients have encountered the following:
- Improved balance and coordination
- Reduced fatigue
- Better-quality speech
- Decreased tremors
- Improved motor function
- Improved swallowing
- Reduced neuropathic pain
- Enhanced mental vigilance
There are diverse kinds of stem cell technologies which are being used to treat Cerebral Palsy patients and have publicized as a promising potential for clinical applications. Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) are one of the most popular types of stem cells treatment for Cerebral Palsy patients. The prospective mechanisms of Mesenchymal stem cell transplantation are:
- Decreasing the in amatory response and circumventing the secondary brain lesion, Differentiating into neurons, astrocyte, microglia, and oligodendrocyte, which helps repair the myelin sheath, promoting axon regeneration, and increasing transmission of the nerve impulses.
- Producing cytokines and growth factors, such as glial-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), neurotrophin 3 (NT-3), neurotrophin 4/5 (NT 4/5) which promotes brain neuroprotection.
- Generating new vessels, thereby increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the injured and hypoxic tissue, thereby reducing the intrinsic cell apoptosis.
Stem Cell Care India has been providing treatment access to Cerebral Palsy patients for several years. We provide the best available treatment plans for our Cerebral Palsy patients which starts with extensive medical evaluation by our in-house team of experts. The complete treatment package also involves multiple recommended doses of the stem cells, stem cell growth factors and extensive rehabilitation.
We believe that there is always a ray of hope, the patients deserve access to effective and safe treatment. We are an independent body with a network of globally accredited hospitals that offer next generation treatments, world class services that are integrative and effective to ensure finest treatment outcomes.
Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy in India is affordable, yet uncertain as it could change with differences in various factors related to person, disease or environment as follows:
- Severity of the patient’s condition and the requirement for special applications could also affect the cost of treatment.
- Past medical history of the patient could have an effect on the charges of the treatment as there could be a need for exclusive measures/medications to be performed on the patient.
- BMI of the patient could also be a significant factor in price determination.
- Other miscellaneous charges such as unavailability of treatment essentials, environmental factors, economic uncertainties, and political necessities.
Therefore, you should always contact our stem cell therapy facility in India beforehand to ask about charges depending on factors such as the complexity of the procedure and your individual condition.
After brain stem cell therapy for Cerebral Palsy, the patient gets significant improvements and excellent results. So far we have observed that the majority of the CP patients who are treated using Stem Cell Therapy have shown well-improved balance and coordination, improved motor function, reduced fatigue, better-quality speech, improved swallowing, decreased tremors, enhanced mental vigilance, and decreased neuropathic pain.
There are several advantages of stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy in India. The most significant ones among them are as follows:
- Quick treatment sessions, no long-term admittance.
- The long-lasting benefits of the therapy make it one of the ideal choices.
- Targeted Implantations increase the efficiency of the treatment.
- Natural and secure way to power up the body’s neuro-regenerative and protective abilities.
- Minimally invasive and much less painful than other surgical ways of treatment.
- Affordable than a lot of alternatives available.
When it comes to offering stem cell treatments in India, the first things that come to mind are clinics ranging from morally dubious to downright suspect. Stem Cell Care offers authentic stem cell treatments at prices you can afford. Our experts will take the following measures to maintain and control the quality of the stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy in India:
- All cells used in the treatment administered at Stem Cell Care India are tested for infection before use.
- We do gram-tests in multiple stages to ensure the safety of patients.
- At Stem Cell Care India, even the media in which stem cells are processed, stored, and administered are tested for gram bacteria and mycoplasma before use to assure the treatment quality.
- The final wash of the stem cell source is screened for aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms to effectively keep our promise of the best quality treatment.
- There is also an endotoxin test in our guidelines that only allows the batch with a quantity less than the threshold limit to pass.
After Stem Cell Treatment of Cerebral Palsy in India, you will notice various changes in your condition as the result of successful treatment. The most observable and significant sign of successful therapy will be improvements in your body against the symptoms of Cerebral Palsy like clear speech, a boost in self-confidence, and development in walking deficiencies.
Furthermore, after successful treatment, you will also notice an improvement in your body balance, posture, and overall coordination. Many of our previous patients have also reported reduced fatigue and enhanced mental vigilance.
Daisy from California Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
29 year-old Daisy from California was identified with Cerebral Palsy. Her mother was very much sure not to just accept things as they are and enthusiastically find out ways to treat her daughter. She ultimately came across Stem Cell Care India and reached out to them. After some time and tests, the doctors here took on her case. Daisy, her mother, and her father, flew to India to get the treatment. She experiences apparent improvements after treatment. After getting treatment, her mother detected various improvements in her daughter’s activities. Daisy demonstrated improved control over her legs and arms. In terms of reasoning, she is better able to comprehend and implement movements. All of these perfections were not apparent before she underwent the stem cell treatment with SCCI. Daisy also received physical therapy, occupational therapy, etc. All of which were cherished by her family and have demonstrated to be highly contributory to the progress experienced by her.
Jackie, from Brazil Came India for Stem Cell Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Jackie, from Brazil, struggles with Cerebral Palsy. Although she formerly received treatment, her parents desired more for her. After doing all-encompassing research, they found out about us and decided to travel to India to get stem cell treatment via SCCI, an option they were assertive would give Jackie a better quality of life and bright future. Thanks to the stem cell treatment she received, she is now more energetic and tries to talk more as well. She is also able to hold her head up for lengthier and has more desire for food. Jackie’s treatment package encompassed the stem cell treatment and physical therapy. Her parents were also predominantly overwhelmed with the skills and expertise of the members of staff. The quality of equipment’s was top-class as well and the care given was immaculate by the staff. The team was also very helpful.
Cherry Came To India With Her Parents For Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Treatment
Cherry is 10 years old now. He was born prematurely but was fairly healthy. However, because of some severe illness, he suffered from brain hypoxia (not adequate oxygen) that instigated a central nervous system lesion. This resulted in the under-development of his brain and consequently, he had problem accomplishing the physical and mental milestones at the same rate of any healthy child. He had control of all his limbs but was unable to walk unaided. His eyesight was feeble and his speech was restricted. He had to go to a school for kids with special needs. A visit to the doctor made it clear that Cherry had Cerebral Palsy. We heard about stem cell therapy from a friend and aimed to try this promising treatment via Stem Cell Therapy Centre. We came here in India all the way from Africa and were welcomed by a friendly staff. Cherry underwent bone marrow extraction and then the processed stem cells were inoculated into spine via lumbar puncture. After 8 weeks of the treatment that was supported via rigorous physiotherapy, we observed a pronounced improvement in his vision. Even his immune system improved fabulously. We are very appreciative for this treatment. It has improved the quality of life for my son and we hope he gets better with the time. Thanks SCCI!
Shaorpa Konyak from Nagaland Came to India for Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy
My name is Simon and I travelled from England to India regarding orthopedic and erectile dysfunction treatment. After undergoing the treatment at Stem Cell Care India, all I can say about the hospital is that it is highly professional hospital. I am very happy with the treatment part. After undergoing the stem cell therapy, I found out that I am getting healed very speedily. I have all the praises for the staff of Stem Cell Care India. Furthermore, I am very happy with the services provided. The accommodation is very good and the staff is very friendly and approachable. The Stem Cell Care India is superb and it has got be rid of my problems for life. Thanks a lot team!
Some portion of the blood, bone marrow and muscle versus fat foundational microorganisms are sent to a broadly certify research facility for enhancement and separation of neural cells. These cells are regulated on the resulting visits.
Every patient gets an authentication, third-party authentication (broadly certify research facility), for quality, amount of practicality of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Medicare will call you following one month, two months what’s more, a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
A patient must understand that stem cell therapy is an experimental therapy that may fail to work at certain times, before undergoing this treatment procedure. Depending on the patient’s health condition a patient might be refused treatment or the proposed protocol might change at the time of procedure.
At Stem Cell Care India, our primary goal is to provide the best technology available; safety of which has been proven across the world.
As with any medical treatment, we make no guarantees or claims of cures are made as to the extent of the response to treatment. However, the results may vary from patient to patient, even with a similar diagnosis, as the body’s internal status is unique to each individual patient. Due to this fact, we cannot provide, infer or suggest that there is any certainty of a given outcome. Additionally, we do not use embryonic or fetal cells in any of our treatment process.
cerebral palsy treatment in Delhi, cerebral palsy stem cell treatment, cerebral palsy stem cell treatment in Delhi, stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy in Delhi, stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy in India, stem cell Hospital for cerebral palsy in India, stem cell Hospital for cerebral palsy in Delhi, stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy in Delhi, stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy in India, stem cell therapy cost for cerebral palsy in India