Cardio Vascular conditions are a group of diseases which might cause damage to your heart and blood vessels. These diseases can affect one or many parts of your heart. These diseases can be symptomatic as well as asymptomatic as well. In cases of asymptomatic progression of the disease, the dangers to health could rise endlessly without any overtly visible symptoms leading to medical emergencies.
Cardiovascular diseases can lead to diseases of the heart or blood vessels, including
- These diseases can lead to the contraction of blood vessels in your heart and other organs throughout your body.
- Issues with Heart and Blood vessels.
- Heart valves working imperfectly.
- Irregular heart rhythms.
While the possibility of people getting these diseases is uniform, certain people are more prone to get these, would include
- People suffering from High Cholesterol
- People suffering from hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Regular Tobacco Use ( including Vaping)
- People suffering from type 2 Diabetes
- A family history of heart conditions
- Obese people who are overweight
- Issues regarding alcohol use, overuse of alcohol
- Preeclampsia or toxaemia
- Chronic inflammatory or autoimmune conditions
- Kidney dysfunctions or issues.
- Common conditions of cardiovascular diseases?
There are various kinds of cardiovascular diseases, these can be
- Arrhythmia – a condition in which the heart beats in an irregular rhythm due to issues with the heart’s electrical conduction system.
- Diseases that affect the valves of the heart, in this condition, there would be tightening or leaking in your heart valves leading to issues in the proper working of the heart.
- Coronary Artery Disease- a disease that causes blockages in the heart’s blood vessels.
- Periphery Artery Disease- a condition in which the blood vessels of the arms, legs or abdominal organs start to narrow up.
- Issues with the Aortic Disease- A problem with the large blood vessel that directs blood from your heart to your brain and to the rest of the body.
- Pericardial disease- problem with the lining of your heart, including pericarditis and pericardial effusion.
- Cerebrovascular disease- Issues with the blood vessels that deliver blood to your brain; these issues can include narrowing or blockages
- Deep vein Thrombosis (DVT) is a condition in which a person experiences blockage in the blood vessels that bring back blood from the body and the brain back to the heart.
The Cardiac tissue regeneration with stem cells, their exosomes or small vesicles and tissue engineering may be an effective therapeutic option. Although the expectation have been high considering the benefits the success of such a treatment could bring, but the results in the majority of clinical trials have been negative.
The reason behind the failures have been low enfragment and survival of the Stem Cells injected into a cardiac muscle, as there has been profound evidence that the release of paracrine factors from the stem cells contributes to myocardial cardio protection and regeneration. The future research would be focused on the biology of these endogenous signaling pathways. It would lead the way for different applications of exosomes and small vesicles in the regenerative medicine.
Hence, in the future, several successful approaches might be able to utilize Stem Cell Technology with various bioengineering constructs having not only cardiomyocytes but other cardiac cells as well. If you have been considering to give alternate therapy and medicines a try for your ailments Stem Cell Therapy could the best alternative. Stem Cell Therapy has been regarded to have aggressive anti-inflammatory reactions and can hence help in reducing the chances of cardio vascular emergencies. The experienced staff at Stem Cell Care India can take care of all your issues while managing your treatment in the best possible way.