Fibromyalgia Syndrome is also acknowledged as FM or FMS. Fibromyalgia is technically categorized as a musculoskeletal disorder, but the condition is now also being documented as an issue related to the central nervous system. Symptoms for FM are inclusive of stiff painful joints, chronic fatigue, and amplified sensitivity to pain. It also demonstrates symptoms on specific points on a person’s chest, arms, legs or back. Other common symptoms consist of random migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and sleep disorders which are often the common theme amid those suffering from Fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia stem cell treatment is befitting treatment. It is assumed that virtually 4% percent of the world’s population might be suffering from fibromyalgia syndrome, but even with all our improvements in medicine, there is still no clear reason for the syndrome and the condition is sometime very problematic to diagnose clinically. Stem cell treatment for Fibromyalgia in India is readily available and provides the right treatment for the disease.
Do you Know about Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is an infectious condition suspected by researchers to intensify unpleasant stimuli by altering the way pain messages are interpreted by your brain. Symptoms often begin following physical pain, surgery, illness or severe psychological stress. In other examples, with no single initiating event, symptoms steadily accumulate over time.
Women are more vulnerable to developing fibromyalgia than men are. Tension headaches, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) conditions, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety and depression are also found in certain persons that have fibromyalgia. There is currently no treatment for fibromyalgia, but stem cells have demonstrated promising effects in patient symptom control and increased quality of life. Stem cell therapy for Fibromyalgia is the best treatment to cure the trouble.
Fibromyalgia clinical trials and research has shown to reveal that maximum victims display having pain in certain regions, while others may experience total body discomposure including pain in muscles and tendons. Stem cell hospital for Fibromyalgia in India incorporate correct procedure and technology. Other symptoms of Fibromyalgia Include:
- Memory troubles.
- Sleep disruptions
- Sleep apnea
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Systemic lupus erythematous
- Bruxism (teeth grinding)
Inflammatory bowel diseases such as ulcerative colitis and crohn’s disease – IBD
Fibromyalgia is a painful condition that is as well complicated to understand. Patients of this condition have reported severe pain in the muscles, skin, and joints that come and go in varying parts of the body, and there is no actual test for the same. The pain under this condition could also differ from person to person, making it harder for the doctor to diagnose it properly or distinguish it by applying a definitive set of rules. Many patients have also been told that this condition is in their heads or they are saying so to get some attention. Some major types of fibromyalgia pain are as follows:
- Hyperalgesia: The medical name for the enhanced perception of pain caused by fibromyalgia is hyperalgesia. This syndrome is not fully understood by scientists. They believe that persons with fibromyalgia have more sensitive brains to pain sensations.
- Widespread Muscle Pain: This is one of the typical types of fibromyalgia and is characterized by lower back pain, tight neck and shoulders, pain between shoulder blades, and bane in the breastbone and rib cage. You’re not alone if you always feel like you have the flu or “hurt all over.”
- TMJ Pain: Pain in the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is one of the most prevalent joint concerns in patients with Fibromyalgia. This links your jaw to your skull on either side of your face. TMJ discomfort is frequently described as a dull, aching ache in the ear, temple, eyes, lower jaw, or neck. Dentists often diagnose TMJ.
- Allodynia: Allodynia is a kind of skin discomfort in which even the slightest contact causes agony. Mild garment pressure, such as that from a waistline or bra strap, might be unpleasant. Researchers think that allodynia is caused by central sensitisation. This indicates that the brain, nerves, and spinal cord are too sensitive to feelings.
- Neuropathic Pain: Neuropathic pain generates strange sensations in the arms and legs, such as crawling, tingling, burning, itching, or numbness. These feelings might be uncomfortable in severe circumstances. Patients retain normal reflexes and strength.
- Headaches: FMS might result in headaches. According to research published in the Journal of Headache Pain, more than one-third of persons with tension headaches and almost a quarter of those with migraines had fibromyalgia.
- Abdominal and Pelvic Pain: Irritable bowel syndrome affects about half of all persons with fibromyalgia (IBS). Cramping, stomach discomfort, constipation, diarrhoea, and nausea are symptoms of this digestive condition.
Qualities. Fibromyalgia appears to run in families. Your folks may pass on qualities that make you increasingly touchy to torment. Different qualities can likewise make you bound to feel on edge or discouraged, which aggravates torment.
Different ailments. An agonizing illness like joint pain or a contamination raises your odds of getting fibromyalgia.
Enthusiastic or physical maltreatment. Youngsters who are mishandled are bound to have the condition when they grow up. This may happen on the grounds that misuse changes the manner in which the mind handles agony and stress.
Posttraumatic stress issue (PTSD). A few people have this psychological wellness issue after an awful occasion, similar to war, an auto collision, or assault. These occasions are additionally connected to fibromyalgia in certain individuals.
Sexual orientation. The condition is significantly more typical in ladies than men. Specialists figure this could be identified with contrasts in the manner people feel and respond to torment, just as how society anticipates that them should react to torment.
Uneasiness and melancholy. These and other state of mind issue appear to be connected to fibromyalgia, however there’s no verification that they really cause the condition.
Not moving enough. The condition is considerably more typical in individuals who aren’t physically dynamic. Exercise is perhaps the best treatment for fibromyalgia you as of now have. It can help turn the torment volume down.
Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia
Visit your GP if you suspect you have fibromyalgia. It may be hard to diagnose fibromyalgia, since there is no particular examination to diagnose the disorder. Fibromyalgia symptoms may differ and are close to those of many other conditions.
You’ll be asked during the diagnosis about how the symptoms impact your everyday life. In order to look for visible symptoms of such disorders, the body may also be checked. For example, sore knees can indicate inflammation rather than fibromyalgia. Stem cell therapy for fibromyalgia is offered by the best and the most reliable hospital in India.
Stem cells are considered as the building blocks of life owing to their astounding creative and natural propensity to regenerate the bodies in case of injuries. They are principally the bodies’ drugstore. The regeneration centers offer an effective treatment protocol for Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue disorders. Our treatment is an exceptional one since our protocol introduces a series of multi-stage therapeutic injections which are enriched in Mesenchymal stem cells to the patient’s body for a much targeted regeneration therapy. During ailments, our bodies release a naturally present protein which is called the SDF-1. This protein guides the exact movement of other cells surrounding the cells to help quicken the healing process. This “homing” function aids the newly introduced stem cells in your body to travel to the stem cells are normally harvested from the peripheral blood, cord blood, placenta, bone marrow or adipose fat. The cells are then processed and stretched in our single system GMP approved Class 5 Biomedical clean rooms where our microbiologists formulate the unique therapeutic dosages of stem cells. The prepared MSC enriched stem cells and PRP are re-injected in numerous stages to encourage speedy healing of the formerly impaired cells.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Fibromyalgia
Stem Cell Care India’s arthritis procedure involves re-infusing the patient’s own cells harvested from autologous tissues such as bone marrow and/or adipose tissue to achieve good effects. This non-surgical therapy reduces joint inflammation and the need for invasive knee replacement surgeries, which come with their own set of complications. Stem Cell Treatment India has successfully treated patients with arthritis and degeneration to improve their quality of life.
When stem cells are injected into the body, they can trigger immune responses to aid in the reproduction of new cells that have been killed as a result of a faulty procedure. Since our skills and technology are constantly updated to suit each patient’s specific requirements, Stem Cell Care India provides stem cell therapy in India, which is facilitated by the prodigious prospects of stem cells in the treatment of various disorders. Our biggest goal has always been to stop diseases from spreading and improve people’s quality of life.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Fibromyalgia works?
Mesenchymal stem cells are “undifferentiated” or “primary” cells (MSCs). In essence, they are “blank” cells with the capacity to convert into some other cell type. Their job in the body is to find damaged or diseased tissue and repair or destroy it. We all have an abundance of stem cells when we’re born, but this diminishes with time, and their potency decreases with age. A stem cell transplant helps to boost the body’s stem cell count by hundreds of millions. Stem Cell Care India, the best stem cell treatment provider in Delhi, India, provides stem cell therapy. The cells used in therapy are cord tissue-derived stem cells, which have the greatest viability and healing ability. Furthermore, only natural cell components are used in the treatment, which eliminates the use of potentially toxic chemicals and medications.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Fibromyalgia?
Stem cells have anti-inflammatory properties that have been used to combat autoimmune disorders including fibromyalgia. Furthermore, they have been shown to protect, heal, and even regenerate the nerves of the body, avoiding cell death. Since neuronal functions are controlled down to natural levels by stem cells, the effect of symptoms is reduced. Patients have recorded a decrease in muscle/joint pain, sensitivity, and other inflammation-related symptoms.
Patients demonstrated improved mobility and stamina, as well as a decrease in nerve pain, in experiments. The results will last for years without the need for another cell transplant. This medicine is mostly intended to increase the quality of life of people with fibromyalgia by reducing symptoms to manageable thresholds, and it is widely regarded as the only natural alternative to drug-based treatment plans.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Stem Cell Care India
- In the VIP recovery room in the advanced facility, the counseling sessions provided to patients at Stem Cell Care India occur.
- The effective care staff ensures 24*7 oversight of the patients.
- Stem Cell Care India strongly advises that patients continue in the hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Stem Cell Care India Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Stem Cell Care India are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Implantation Of Stem Cells: The stem cell implantation can be done in the following ways.
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Is a Stem Cell Procedure the same as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
No. PRP is concentrating platelets in the blood, not stem cell therapy.
- Do Mesenchymal cells stay localized to the injection site? Is there any risk of them traveling throughout the body?
MSC’s do stay localized to the injection place, proven by multiple studies. This is likely related to the fact that they usually do not flow in the blood stream like other adult stem cell types and are chiefly found resident in the tissues they serve.
- What complications have been confronted with the procedures?
Using the pertinent guidelines for complications reporting, our complications till date have been in the mild to moderate grouping and rare. This means that either the complication (like brief swelling) required no medical treatment (mild), or if it did necessitate medical treatment, the treatment was fairly simple and could be easily carried out (moderate-like a patient who failed the process who eventually decided to get the knee replacement that he or she was planning before the process).
- Why can’t I be on certain medicines during the procedure?
There are some prerequisites to the procedure, the first one being, discarding certain sorts of medicines. These are discarded since they hold the power to negatively sway the stem cells. Furthermore, we usually see that many prescription medicines lessen the stem cell number.
- How painful is the process for implanting stem cells?
Implanting stem cells is quiet a painful procedure, in some cases it is as heavy as taking a shot.
- When can I expect to feel better and see the results?
The results should become obvious over the course of 1-3 months, but at times the duration can stretch upto as long as 6-9 months.
- When can I return to normal activity?
This depends on the kind of procedure undertaken. However, all of our techniques are designed to promote as much early activity as possible.
Through stem cell therapy by Stem Cell Care India, improvements can be seen in the symptoms of the patients. The main motto of stem cell therapy for Fibromyalgia is to cure the patient from the ailment. After the stem cell treatment, major improvements can be seen in the patients.
FM or FMS is another name for Fibromyalgia Syndrome. Fibromyalgia is formally classed as a musculoskeletal ailment, but the condition is rapidly becoming recognised as a central nervous system issue. FM symptoms include stiff, aching joints, persistent tiredness, and increased pain sensitivity. It can also cause symptoms in specific parts of a person’s chest, arms, legs, or back. Other typical symptoms include unpredictable migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, and sleep difficulties, which are a recurrent theme among Fibromyalgia patients. It is believed that almost 4% of the world’s population is affected by fibromyalgia syndrome. Despite medical advances, there is still no obvious aetiology for the syndrome, and the illness can be difficult to identify clinically.
Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue can be effectively treated using Stem Cells. Our approach is unusual in that it involves a series of multi-stage medicinal administrations of CD34+ Enriched Mesenchymal stem cells into the patient’s body for highly focused regeneration.
In times of stress, our bodies produce SDF-1, a naturally occurring protein. This protein directs the proper migration of neighbouring cells to initiate homing and aid in the mending process. This “homing” function directs freshly injected stem cells in your body to the right healing locations. Autologous (from your own body) or allogeneic (HLA-matched and donated) stem cells are often obtained from peripheral blood, cord blood, placenta, bone marrow, or adipose tissue.
At Stem Cell Care India, we take pride in offering some of the highest-quality stem cell and fertility treatments available in the entire country. Our wonderful doctors and staff are highly qualified to treat patients with a wide range of ailments and conditions, as well as provide consultations for other medical concerns. If you have been considering making your treatment procedure convenient and your life easy, try introducing this cutting edge technology of stem cell implantation into your healthcare regimen. Now is the time to get started!
To ensure that we never change and that our standards remain the same, we offer the following commitments for each patient:
- We pledge to give you access to all means of communication during your treatment, including email, phone and SMS.
- We also pledge to provide you with all possible assistance, from therapeutic strategising to post-therapy follow-ups.
- We further vow to use the most up-to-date systems.
- We will prioritise your well-being and only make recommendations to help you keep improving.
- Furthermore, it is our commitment that we will strictly adhere to safety and health standards in order to provide the best possible care to our patients.
- We guarantee that we will be present to all of our patients throughout the treatment preparation or procedure and to address questions they might have.
Although stem cell treatment is reaching new heights of popularity, it is important to research potential experts and facilities before choosing a clinic. That being said, the best way to ensure that you are making the correct decisions during your search for a stem cell clinic is not simply based on price because there have been a number of cases in which individuals performing the treatments do not have the qualifications needed for its safe administration or batches were found to be contaminated with bacteria. Stem Cell Care India has an established reputation for upholding our strict quality control measures and conducting various certifications. Due to these practices in addition to others, we are considered one of the best stem cell clinics around today.
Given the highly competitive market and developments achieved in the Indian Healthcare Industry, the cost of stem cell treatment in India is substantially cheaper than in Western nations. The following factors may impact the cost of therapy at Stem Cell Center India:
- The ailment’s nature and symptoms.
- The medical history and obstructive habits of the patients
- The number of cells needed for effective results.
- The physical condition of the patient, as well as other parameters such as height and weight.
We recommend that all patients schedule a free consultation appointment in advance. Scheduling an appointment allows you to get ready financially, mentally and physically for your upcoming procedure. Talking with one of our experts will give you a clear idea of what your treatment options are and what it’s going to cost you.
There is currently no specific cure that directly aims at providing relief from Fibromyalgia, for mental pressure and headache, one can usually find calming therapies/drugs and for physical discomfort and pain, physiotherapies or pain relief medicines. Still, these will work is not definite as such means of relief are only short-term and also, their effects differ from person to person with a great chance of harmful side effects.
Stem Cell Therapy is different, the stem cells are the “primary or foundation” cells that have the ability to manipulate the body’s organic healing mechanisms, differentiate affected cells and transform ourselves into the required cells. This is how the stem cell works in brief and hence, the results are amazing with long term protective effects.
Some of the results of stem cell therapy as recorded in our laboratory are as follows:
- Improved Skin Elasticity.
- Relieve inflammation.
- Better Collagen Production.
- Enhanced Physical Strength and activeness.
- Better Body movement and mobility.
- Overall improvement in quality of life.
In recent years, many clinics and hospitals have adopted a new medicare regime for the treatment of Fibromyalgia – this method is called stem cell treatment. Studies have shown that stem cells are responsible not only for pain relief but also for tissue regeneration and protection. With this therapy, patients have been seeing positive results as it has helped to reduce overall pain and decrease fatigue attacks. Stem cell biomedical therapies are designed to treat various mental and physical conditions, so it’s very assuring that the stem cells will be very effective and safe for those suffering from Fibromyalgia. Few other advantages of preferring stem cell therapy are as follows:
- It is a revolutionary breakthrough in the field of regenerative medicine in the field of neurology.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure and does not cause any bodily harm or side effects.
- The regenerative and protective results last for a long time and are very effective.
- It is a safe and natural treatment which can be used to treat a range of conditions and symptoms.
- It is a new and improved procedure, which is trusted and is followed by various leading medicare facilities and has been tested to ensure its efficiency and safety.
- It is a cost-effective solution which provides complete health and wellness in a short span of time.
Best place to get stem cell treatments in India We here at Stem Cell Care India facilitate regenerative and therapeutic stem cell treatments for Fibromyalgia which come with no side effects. To make sure you get stem cell treatment for Fibromyalgia that is safe, our specialists will take these steps:
- Stem cells are carefully screened for infectious bacteria prior to treatment.
- All stem cell batches and media used are also tested for the possibility of harmful Gram bacteria and mycoplasmas.
- Endotoxin screening is also an important step in ensuring stem cell safety, and batches are only approved if the content of endotoxin is found below the threshold.
- Stem cells are also tested for other mutations and the presence of unwanted microorganisms that can interfere with or cause disruption in the results.
- Each batch of stem cells comes with an “Analysis Certificate” to ensure that the cells are thoroughly tested and safe to use.
Stem cells have anti-inflammation properties that help with autoimmune disorders like fibromyalgia and muscular diseases. They can heal, repair and regenerate the parts of the body, such as nerves. Because of this mechanism, neuronal functions are controlled down to a natural level by stem cells. And this helps in avoiding paralysis or cell death as these symptoms present themselves in affected individuals.
Stem cells are important for controlling the level of chemicals in our bodies that can affect pain such as Tuftsin. Additionally, cells regenerate nerve tissue to help reduce long-term damage caused by chemotherapy and illness. Muscular degeneration is also slowed down by treating symptoms with stem cells. In clinical trials, patients recorded that they felt less joint/muscle pain and inflammation.
Patients who underwent the experimental cell transplant had reduced nerve pain and increased mobility and stamina. These positive changes will last for years without any other additional intervention necessary, the team reports. It’s intended to help relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia at tolerable thresholds for patients, and it is mostly regarded as a natural alternative to drug-based therapy.
Tammy T. Simmons (Ohio, US): I was in a lot of pain from fibromyalgia, researching stem cell treatment in India. I found Stem Cell Care India which offers stem cell treatment for fibromyalgia. I decided to have the treatment done, and it was less painful than I had expected. I could tell that the stem cell treatment in India worked because the pain started to go away, and I felt much better. I would recommend them to anyone.
Rajneesh Kumar (Rajasthan, India): I was suffering from fibromyalgia and I couldn’t get relief. I had tried many different treatments, but they weren’t effective. Then I came across Stem Cell Treatment and I decided to give it a try. After just a few days, I was feeling better. It’s been quite a few days and I now feel much better I would say that I am most of the way to being 100%. Thanks, amazing team of SCCI.
Aseem Khan (Utah, US): I had been suffering from Fibromyalgia for a long. I had tried many treatments and medicines but to no avail. I was really worried about my condition. Then one day I came to know about Stem Cell Treatment for Fibromyalgia and I decided to give it a try. I was really happy with the results. I am feeling much better now. I would like to thank the doctors of Stem Cell Care India for providing me with such effective treatment for my condition.
Every patient gets an outsider authentication (broadly certify lab), for quality, amount of feasibility of cells.
The Staff at Stem Cell Care, India will call you following one month, two months and a half year to see the improvement of the treatment. This encourages us refine our conventions to improve further. You can likewise require some other assistance on the off chance that required.
Related Disorders for Stem Cell Treatment
A patient must understand that stem cell therapy is an experimental therapy that may fail to work at certain times, before undergoing this treatment procedure. Depending on the patient’s health condition a patient might be refused treatment or the proposed protocol might change at the time of procedure.
At Stem Cell Care India, our primary goal is to provide the best technology available; safety of which has been proven across the world.
As with any medical treatment, we make no guarantees or claims of cures are made as to the extent of the response to treatment. However, the results may vary from patient to patient, even with a similar diagnosis, as the body’s internal status is unique to each individual patient. Due to this fact, we cannot provide, infer or suggest that there is any certainty of a given outcome. Additionally, we do not use embryonic or fetal cells in any of our treatment process.