India: The Best Medical Tourism Country! Pick the Best Hospital for Stem Cell Therapy in India!
Western coastlines are no longer favorable for individuals living in India who used to rush to nations such as U.S.A and U.K in the expectation of finding better medical amenities. The burgeoning Medical Tourism industry has countersigned the flow of medical tourists from the Western nations to developing countries such as India. So, what has led to advent of this reverse trend? Poised to be India’s subsequent big industry, the medical tourism industry in the nation is growing by leaps and bounds. Graded by many surveys as the top 5 destinations across the globe, India is a host to more than 150,000 medical tourists each year. The Indian healthcare industry is anticipated to become a US$280 billion industry by 2020. It is a very remarkable achievement for the nation. Let us look into the top four reasons for India’s popularity as a favorable medical destination.
- Cost: The economical pricing of the Indian medical tourism industry is its most rewarding facet. The heart surgery centers, dental clinics, orthopedic hospitals and bariatric surgery centers are offering amenities at a considerably lesser price as equated to America and U.K. An orthopedic surgery in Apollo hospital at New Delhi, India costs very less as equated to the charges a person might have to incur in the U.S for this same surgery.
- Quality of medical care: The second reason for India’s fame as a medical destination is the accessibility of contemporary medical equipment and leading-edge technology. India has the biggest number of USFDA (U.S. Food and Drugs Administration)-approved drug manufacturing entities outside the U.S. The private hospitals in India, viz. the chain of Apollo Hospitals that runs over 50 hospitals in the foremost cities of India such as New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata and also Max Healthcare that runs eight medical hubs in the city of New Delhi alone, have assisted to establish India’s notoriety as a country that boasts of first-rate medical facilities. Apollo Hospitals entice the principal numbers of global patients followed by hospitals such as Max, Fortis and Workhardt. Other prevalent hospitals in India consist of the Escorts Hospital and Research Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Lilavati Group of hospitals in Mumbai and Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases. The nation has also adopted the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Model to offer a boost to the healthcare substructure in the nation.
- Wellness tourism. India is home to wellness tourism, one of the emergent trends in the medical tourism industry. The Indian spa business offers an assortment of traditional Ayurvedic, Chinese and Thai methods. Medical travelers from all across the globe travel to India for spa and wellness retreats and preventive health services that take account of DNA testing and stem-cell banking as well.
- Highly skilled doctors: India creates the principal number of doctors, nurses and medical specialists in the world. The nation produces about 30,000 doctors and nurses every year. The British impact on the medical education and the aptitude to speak English smoothly has assisted to further develop global healthcare in the nation. Lots of the doctors in India have either studied in the first-class medical organizations of the world or have gotten their training abroad. Maximum doctors in India are multi-lingual, board certified and habituated to dealing with overseas patients.
All these reasons make India a supreme destination for those looking for an escape from the inflated costs of medical treatment in their own nation.
Selecting the best hospital for stem cell therapy in India
With increasing popularity of stem cell therapy and its effective curative upshot, several clinics are popping up all across the globe; offering stem cell therapy for a list of sicknesses. However, since the stem cell therapy is still progressing and lots of its potential is yet to be reconnoitered; it is imperative to pick the right and best stem cell hospital for stem cell therapy in India for better clinical result.
- It is imperative to classify stem cell therapy provider, which has his own laboratory maintained and being serviceable according to the regulatory guidelines proposed by respective nations.
- It is imperative to search for the right and genuine information regarding the number of patients treated, clinical studies undergone, any research publications, methods followed, etc. The info can either be gotten via website, other patients, as well as via noticeable verification of the facility.
- Your stem cell hospital should be buttressed with proficient technical as well as clinical scientists, who can offer you the correct treatment in an accurate manner.
It is imperative to comprehend what kind of sources have been reconnoitered by the clinic, whether it is accentuating on only autologous or only allogeneic stem cells; or it has all the choices and selecting the right treatment plan according to patient’s body needs.