Medical Journals and Academic Research From Esteemed Sources
The Stem Cell Care India lists all public and most personal health journals which are peer-reviewed; these journals focus on the sector of regenerative medicine, inclusive of biostatistics, epidemiology, and other medicine associated fields. A stem cellular health journal is a technology-based journal that is committed completely to these topics. Public clinical journals are typically published by using scientific societies and health groups consisting of “WHO” or World Health Organization or the British Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health and the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Reliable Printed and Online-based Sources Narrating the Stem Cell Research and Its Clinical Uses
- Annals of Hematology: The German Society for Hematology and Oncology, as well as the Austrian Society for Hematology and Oncology, encompass the entire range of clinical and experimental hematology, hemostaseology, blood transfusion, and corresponding aspects of medical oncology, which includes the transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Biology of Blood & Marrow Transplantation: It is the official publication of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation, publishes original research reports, reviews, editorials, commentaries, letters to the editor, and hypotheses.
- BioPharm International: The biopharmaceutical industry is experiencing changes in its business, scientific, regulatory and technical realms, and authoritative voices are emerging in response.
- Cloning & Stem Cells: Research covering all aspects of cloning, stem-cell culture and differentiation, and their development throughout the lifespan—from embryo to adult—that have been rigorously and critically reviewed by these papers.
- Cytotherapy: Researchers are searching into stem cell processing and transplantation, most cancers treatments, stem cell plasticity, autoimmune diseases, immunotherapy, congenital disorders, novel molecular treatments, gene therapy, and diverse cell-primarily based cures for malignant and non-malignant blood illnesses.
- Future medicine: Regenerative medicine and stem cell studies have seen each challenge and latest advances. These advances encompass developmental biology, derivation, reproductive medicine, preservation of stem cell lineages, applications for pathological conditions, clonality, emerging technologies, plasticity and pluripotency, tissue engineering and plenty more.
- Bulletin for experimental biology and medicine: Cell Technologies in Biology and Medicine is a quarterly, peer reviewed journal which specializes in original research papers and medical brief reports on recent findings in physiology, oncology, biochemistry, biophysics, immunology, microbiology, genetics, pharmacology, and other related topics. Specific areas of focus include the molecular biology of stem and progenitor cells, stem cells as a foundation for gene therapy, cell-to-cell communication molecular language, chemokines, cytokines, growth factors and pilot projects on the clinical utilization of stem and progenitor cells.
- Cell Stem Cell: Stem cell research includes fundamental cell mechanisms and healing and medical applications. high-quality research articles, scientific reviews, social and studies commentaries, profiles of prominent human beings, and reviews of external meetings and assets may additionally all be encompassed by way of this research.
- Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research: The Quarterly journal covers original papers and articles inside the fields of cellular therapy, genomics, stem cell therapy, model organisms, screening systems, progenitor and stem cell biology, pharmacology, social troubles, ethical issues, legal issues, and moral troubles as associated with cardiovascular ailment.
- Medline Plus: The U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health offer an unfastened carrier that provides information on a range of subjects, along with information, clinical conditions, economic topics, scientific trials, journal & research articles, directories, glossaries, law and policy, statistics, and groups.
- Osteoarthritis Research Society International– The OARSI is a leading and reliable international medical organization whose main objective is to promote the knowledge, early detection, prevention and treatment for those suffering from osteoarthritis.
- PubMed: A database containing all science publications to date.
- Cell Transplantation: Studies and review articles about cell transplantation and its clinical application to human borne diseases, each original and peer-reviewed, are being thoroughly investigated.
- Cancer Microenvironment: The ICMS (International Cancer Microenvironment Society) officially publishes a journal which covers a variety of topics concerning the investigation of cancer microenvironment, ranging from cancer stem cells and the metastatic niche to targeting the tumor microenvironment and preclinical and clinical trials.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation: The journal “Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation” is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that covers all aspects of basic and clinical research in the field.
- Molecular Biotechnology: Research in biotechnology draws on molecular biology to discover both fundamental and practical applications. Areas of recognition may additionally encompass cell transformation, gene product expression and balance, gene cloning structures, antisense technology, stem cell technology, tissue engineering, protein engineering, enzyme technology, and monoclonal antibody generation.
- Stem Cells Portal: Peer reviews and articles discussing the clinical applications and techniques used to manipulate stem cells for medical purposes, from laboratory to patient care.
- Stem Cell Reviews: Stem cell research and applications involve multiple contemporary and emerging areas including embryonic, adult stem cells and cloning issues. Peer reviews of these aspects from a basic, clinical, biotechnology, regulatory and ethical perspectives are essential.
Need additional resources and have questions? Please Click Here to Contact us Today!