Buerger’s Disease also known as thromboangiitis obliterans is characterized by the rare condition often seen in those who smoke. According to the given picture of this condition it affects the blood vessels of your arms, legs, fingers, and toes. The inflammation in the blood vessels makes it difficult for the blood to flow through them and it results in blood clots that create obstacles inside the blood vessels.
However, as per our experts at Stem Cell Care India a leading stem cell therapy center in India, a healthy ad proper diet can help your overall health and can manage the symptoms of the condition.
We’re listing some suggestions to prevent your Buerger’s disease.
- To lower the risk of Buerger’s disease, you should quit smoking: Quitting smoking is one of the foremost steps that you can take as smoking is highly connected to Buerger’s disease. It’s essential to eliminate all tobacco products that you use.
- Elevate the intake of fiber in your diet: Always remember to opt for high-fiber foods such as whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits. Consuming high-fiber foods can support you maintain your healthy blood cholesterol levels and digestive health.
- Keep your body hydrated: Maintain regular and proper hydration and support your overall cardiovascular health by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Look at your amount of sodium intake: You should avoid food choices that often come with high sodium such as fast food, canned soups and processed foods.
- Include omega-3 fatty acids options: Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce symptoms of certain chronic diseases, such as Buerger’s disease, which is caused by inflammation of the blood vessels. Omega-3-rich foods include salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines, and walnuts.
- Garlic: Garlic contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds that can help reduce inflammation and free-radical damage to the body.
- Learn to manage a balanced diet: When striving for good nutrition, prioritize a diet that contains an abundance of nutritious foods. Focus on consuming a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
- Decrease the consumption of trans and saturated fats: Saturated and trans types of fats can hand out to arterial plaque formation. Avoid the intake of fried foods, processed snacks, fatty meats and bakes good goods which are mainly or partially made with hydrogenated oils.
- Opt for heart-healthy fats: Including avocados, nuts, seeds, and fatty fish like tuna or salmon can help reduce inflammation.
However, if you’re condition is severe, it is essential to talk to a healthcare professional for personalized advice according to one’s specific condition and medical history, even though these tips are simply general guidelines. You can also consult our specialist at stem cell therapy hospital India for more clarifications.