- Commit to ‘best results and experience’ for our patients.
- Treat patients and their caregivers with compassion, care and understanding.
- Our patients’ requirements will come first
- Be virtuous, open and truthful.
- Model and live our values.
- Reveal moral courage to speak up and do the correct things.
- Proactively support each other and function as one team.
- Respect and value of individuals at all levels with various opinions, experiences and backgrounds.
- Put organization requirements before department / self-interest.
- Be responsible and take pride in whatever we do.
- Take initiative and upswing above the call of duty.
- Deliver the promise and agreement made.
- Boundlessly improve and revolutionize to exceed expectations.
- Adopt a ‘can-do’ methodology.
Challenge ourselves to implement things differently.