You rights as a patient of Stem Cell Care India
We believe you to be a partner in your healthcare. When you are well familiar, participate in the treatment choice and communicate openly with your healthcare contributor and other healthcare specialists. You can help make your concern as effective as possible. At SCCI, we support and have respect for the personal preferences and values of every human being. As per our organizational values and duty, the panel of directors and the individuals working or are related with Stem Cell Care India mutually affirm and distinguish the subsequent rights and responsibilities of patients:
- You have the right to get kind and reverent care irrespective of race, tint, belief, national origin, sexual grouping and age.
- During treatment, you have the right to have your cultural beliefs esteemed.
- You have the right to be familiar about your illness, actions and likely outcomes with your healthcare contributor. You also have the right to be alert of the individuals offering treatments.
- You have the right to have satisfactory knowledge of your rights before getting medical care or before ceasing it.
- It is your right to have a progress instruction including a living will or medical power of attorney. Having these documents means that you express your selections about your prospect care or name someone to decide if you won’t be able to talk. In case you have a written advance directive, you should offer a copy to the hospital, your family or relations and your healthcare provider.
- Your right to privacy will not be negotiated. The hospital, your doctor and others who are caring for you will protect your privacy to the maximum degree possible.
- Before admission for a treatment, you have the right to have a family member or representative notified punctually.
- It is your right to expect that treatment records are private unless you have given approval to release information or reporting is necessary or permitted by law. When the hospital shares records to others it underlines that the records are private.
- You have the right to gather correct information or review your medical records or get it clarified, except when it is not permissible by the law.
- You have the right to expect the superlative healthcare services from SCCI. If our specialists recommend a transfer or referral, you will be informed beforehand about numerous risks, options and benefits. You will be relocated only when the other healthcare entity approves or admits you.
- Speedy resolution of grievances is also your right.
Along with your rights, you have a couple of responsibilities as a patient:
- It is your responsibility to arrange for correct information about your health, post medication and hospitalization. It is your responsibility to ask queries as and when you are not very clear or don’t comprehend certain information or directions. It is your duty to notify your doctor if you feel that you can’t move ahead with a specific treatment.
- This hospital works to offer care proficiently and impartially to all patients and community as a whole. It is your accountability to be thoughtful about the prerequisites of the co-patients and individuals working in the hospital. You are responsible for cooperating with the hospital and make payments when required.
Your health doesn’t just depend on medical care, but it is about all the selections and decisions to make in life. It is your duty to know and comprehend the effects of lifestyle on your overall health.