We are well familiar with the value of your family and friends and very well know that they are an imperative part of your retrieval process.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours.
- Please note that visitors may be constrained as per a patient’s medical condition and/or special preconditions.
- At the time of admission, you will be given passes for attendants and visitors. Please request your attendant and guests to wear/display these passes while they are in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Concierge Desk located in the hospital main entrance.
- Visits by children under the age of 12 are not permitted on patient floors. This is to shield kids from catching any infection.
- Sanitize hands before and after visiting the patients.
Use of mobile phones is barred where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all displayed signs about the use of cell phones, only in approved zones. If you must use your cell phone in permitted zones, please speak in a lenient tone so that other patients do not get bothered.