When the blood supply to the brain is interrupted or blocked for any reason, the consequences are usually dramatic. Speech, perception, movement and/or bodily functions are impaired and consciousness may be lost.
Strokes are classified into two major categories: ischemic and hemorrhagic. A stroke caused by interruption of blood supply is Ischemic stroke, while strokes caused as a result from rupture of a blood vessel or an abnormal vascular structure is hemorrhagic.
It is the third leading cause of death besides cancer and heart diseases. Approximately 1/4 of all stroke victims die as a direct result of the stroke or its complications. It is caused by uncontrolled diet that is high in saturated and trans-fat resulting in cholesterol build up in the arteries and high blood pressure. In other words, if the building up of cholesterol is blocking the circulation of blood in arteries causing restricted delivery of oxygen to the brain, some cells of the brain may die off and unable to reproduce causing stroke. Other strokes happen when a blood vessel in the brain ruptures causing the cells in your brain to be deprived of oxygen in your blood, they die and never come back.
There are similar causes of stroke and heart diseases, but in stroke the result is more severe. Any delay of rescuing will result in death of the victim. The causes of stroke are unhealthy diet, smoking, excessive drinking, diabetes, use of birth control pills.
StemCellCareIndia Providing best stroke stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Following are some of the symptoms of stroke. You must consider these as warning signs and consult your doctor immediately.
Sudden weakness or tingling in the face, arm, or leg on one side of the body.
Sudden loss of sensation, strength, vision, speech, coordination, or the ability to understand speech. These symptoms may become worse over time.
Sudden dimness of vision, especially in one eye.
Sudden loss of balance, possibly accompanied by vomiting, nausea, fever, hiccups, or trouble with swallowing.
Sudden and severe headache with no other cause followed rapidly by loss of consciousness.
Brief loss of consciousness due to dizziness.
Sudden trouble in standing
Dizziness and loss of balance
Having trouble speaking and understanding
Sudden severe headaches
Sudden trouble seeing
There are 2 types of strokes:
- Ischemic stroke caused by a clot or other blockage within an artery leading to the brain. This is the most common type of stroke accounting for almost 80% of all strokes. The brain depends on its arteries to bring fresh blood from the heart and lungs. The blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the brain, and takes away carbon dioxide and cellular waste. If an artery is blocked then the brain cells may not receive enough oxygen. They then cannot make enough energy and will eventually stop working.
2. Hemorrhagic stroke caused by the vessel in the brain rupturing in result of blood leaking into the brain. Hemorrhagic stroke occurs when a blood vessel bursts inside the brain, causing an increase of the fluid pressure on the brain and harms the brain by pressing it against the skull. Hemorrhagic stroke is associated with high blood pressure, which stresses the arterial walls until they break.
The doctor will first examine the patient’s medical history. A standard exam will include checking blood vessels in the eyes, measuring blood pressure, pulse rate, , listening for unusual noises in the heart and in the prominent carotid arteries of the neck (a sign of atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries), testing strength, sensation, and reflexes (indicating good nerve health).
CT or MRI scans are the most critical tests used to diagnose stroke.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favourable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing GVHD, whereby the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimise the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Stroke Stem Cell Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counselling for speedy recovery.
1.What ought to a looker do throughout a Stroke?
During a stroke, a looker ought to apprehend the signs and act consequently in time. If signs and symptoms of strokes square measure confirmed, just like the person is losing a capability to talk, moving AN arm or leg on one aspect or is experiencing facial dis function on one aspect, then support him to avoid any physical injury. raise somebody to rearrange for the motorcar as quickly as potential.
2.What will the phrase “time is brain” means?
The phrase “time is brain” refers to the actual fact that the recent treatments to revive blood flow to the brain square measure effective providing begun inside few hours of the onset of stroke.
3.If I actually have a case history of stroke, am I at a risk of stroke?
While hereditary factors play a task within the risk of stroke. There square measure several things , you’ll be able to really incorporate in your life style to assist cut back the chance of stroke like avoiding smoking, excessive alcoholism, improved ingestion habits, regular exercises etc.
4.Is it true that some individuals square measure at a bigger risk than others?
The chances of stroke will increase with the age and genetic conjure. relatively older individuals and men square measure at a bigger risk of stroke as compared to their counterparts. individuals from African and Yankee continents square measure 5 times a lot of doubtless to possess stroke as compared to others.
5.How will stem cells treatment facilitate stroke patients?
Stem cells square measure the master cells of the body, that square measure ready to differentiate into kind of cells if channelized properly. Stem cells isolated from autologous body sources like Bone Marrow or fatty tissue square measure discovered to be superior in organic process i.e. formation of recent blood vessels, clearing stalemated blood flow and make dead cells. varied clinical trials have shown smart enhancements in patients.
6.If I had stroke attack earlier, am i able to still choose the stem cells treatment?
Although, sooner is that the higher however relying upon the physical evaluations, doctors will tell you the simplest potential means through that you’ll be able to avail this treatment
Stem Cell Treatment for stroke, Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Stem Cell Therapy for stroke Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for stroke in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy stroke in India, stem cell treatment for stroke in Delhi, stem cell treatment for stroke in India, stem cell Hospital for stroke in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for stroke in India