– Diabetic foot ulcer occur due to a number of factors including peripheral neuropathy, mechanical changes in conformation of the bony architecture of the foot and atherosclerotic peripheral arterial disease. All these factors occur with higher frequency and intensity in the diabetic population. Foot ulcers usually occur under big toes and the balls of your feet, and can affect the feet down to the bones.
The causes of diabetic foot ulcer is
Diabetic ulcers are most commonly caused by:
- Nerve damage
- Poor circulation
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Irritated or wounded feet
– The symptoms of a foot ulcer is
- Drainage from your foot that might stain your socks or leak out in your shoe.
- Unusual swelling, irritation, redness, and odours from one or both feet.
- Black tissue (called eschar) surrounding the ulcer
– Doctors will likely identify the seriousness of your ulcer on a scale of 0 to 3 using the following criteria:
0: no ulcer but foot at risk
- ulcer present but no infection
- ulcer deep, exposing joints and tendons
- extensive ulcers or abscesses from infection
Latest researches have revealed that MSCs can help repair and renew nerve cells, improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed to manage only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favourable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of:
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well being.
Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for reclamation therapies such as physiotherapy, counselling, etc for speedy recovery.
1.What is PRP?
PRP is that the thrombocyte made Plasma. Plasma is that the liquid part of the blood, that is the host for all the cellular elements of the blood like red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. so platelets naturally structure concerning 100% of the blood’s cellular part. With the assistance of a technology, it’s potential to flip the quantitative relation of platelets up to ninetieth concentration. so it’s named because the thrombocyte made Plasma
2.What is PRP treatment and the way will it work?
Platelets area unit called the primary respondents once the injury. straightaway once the injury, the shape starts eliciting associate degree response permitting platelets and different immune elements to migrate at the location of injury. At the targeted web site, these platelets area unit noted to secrete numerous growth factors and factors to initiate the healing process, promote blood vessels formations further as albuminoidal synthesis. These platelets also are noted to trigger the secretion of the many bioactive molecules, which may attract several macrophages, mesenchymal stem cells and osteoblasts. PRP may be a non-surgical healing treatment utilized in the sector of regenerative medicines to stimulate and enhance healing.
In a straightforward language, PRP is taken into account because the mega doses ready from the ingredients of our own body for our own healing.
3.What sorts of conditions area unit treated with PRP?
Based on the present analysis, all the orthopedic connected issues like soft tissue injuries, tendonitis, ligament sprains and muscle tears will be treated well with PRP treatment. it’s further found to be terribly helpful in opposed aging treatment, hair restoration and wound healing like polygenic disorder foot.
4.Is PRP treatment painful?
Patient usually tolerates the treatment well each with and while not physiological state. but post injection swelling in expected given the PRP iatrogenic inflammatory response. however these discomforts like swelling area unit discovered within the typical injected space which is able to not be for quite forty eight hrs.
5.How long will it take the PRP to work?
several of the individuals have notices some or the opposite reasonably improvement relying upon the matter by 2-3 weeks once the PRP treatment. Symptom improvement has been discovered to be slow and delicate with the passage of your time, with usual criticism of original pain being replaced by the soreness. exaggerated endurance and strength area unit typical observation straightaway once the treatment.
6.Preparation of PRP?
A tiny low quantity of blood is withdrawn usually thirty cc from the peripheral vein of the patient. The blood is then placed within the centrifuge, to separate thrombocyte from remainder of the elements. On the therapeutic aspects, thrombocyte count is enriched fivefold with 10-15 fold decrease within the volume once the process. the whole method takes no more than twenty minutes to extend the concentration of thrombocyte together with the inherent stimulation of stem cells for fast proliferation, differentiation and regeneration. The focused PRP is then injected round the space or within the joints to hurry up the method of healing.
Stem cell intervention can bring substantial improvements in healing and diminution in wound size and also in swelling and ease of pain. These improvements might differ from patient to patient and cannot be promised although.
Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcers Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in India, stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in Delhi, stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in India, stem cell Hospital for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for Diabetic Foot Ulcers in India