Autism is a spectrum condition affecting each child differently. It belongs to a group of developmental disabilities called autism spectrum disorders. These disorders may interrupt the development of many basic skills, including intellectual disabilities, behavioral challenges, and problems to communicate or socialize effectively. Our brain relies on the network of cells known as ‘neurons’ or ‘nerve cells’ for communication with other organs of the body. In Autistic children, the nerve cells do not function properly thereby impairing effective communication.
The outlook of people towards those suffering from autism varies depending on the severity of the symptoms. The age at which the stem cell treatment for autism is started, as well as the accessibility of supportive resources for the child matter. Symptoms in many children improve with age and proper stem cell therapy for autism. It is a lifelong, developmental disability affecting how a person communicates with and relates to other people. It also affects how they experience the world around them. Autistic people hear, see and feel the world differently as compared to others. It is not an illness or disease and cannot be cured. It is a spectrum condition and all autistic people share certain difficulties. Some have learning disabilities, mental issues or other conditions.
Autism is more common than most people think. People from all nationalities, religious, cultural and social backgrounds can be autistic. It appears to affect more men than women. As per the experiences shared by autistic people, the world appears overwhelming to them, causing anxiety. Proper diagnosis is very important. You can resort to StemCellCareIndia for an effective stem cell therapy for autism in Delhi, India.
Although a child with autism can display a wide range of symptoms, following are some of the symptoms in general.
- Preoccupation with unusual objects or parts of objects
- Unusual ways of playing with toys and other objects, such as only lining them up a particular way
- Difficulty adjusting to changes in routine or familiar surroundings, or an unreasonable insistence on following routines in detail
- Problem in communication verbally due to problems using and understanding language.
- Problem with non-verbal communication, such as gestures and facial expressions
- Difficulty with social interaction, including relating to people and to his or her surroundings
- Unusual ways of playing with toys and other objects, such as only lining them up a certain way
- Inability to make friends and preferring to play alone
- Even when the child has the ability to speak, he or she cannot participate in a conversation.
- Repetitive body movements or patterns of behaviour, such as hand flapping, spinning, and head banging.
People with autism have exceptional skills in specific areas such as music or art.
Checking the complete medical history and evaluation of physical and neurological exams performed is the first step. The doctor may use various tests such as X-rays and blood tests, to determine if there is a physical, genetic, or metabolic disorder causing the symptoms.
The doctor often seeks feedback from the child’s teachers, parents and other adults familiar with the child’s condition to understand the symptoms. The doctor bases his or her diagnosis on the child’s level of development, and the doctor’s observation of the child’s speech and behaviour.
StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating Autism. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favourable for tissue engineering purpose.
The treatment will take place in four steps comprising of:
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. There will be pre-treatment assessments and pre-operative assessments. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of-art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well being.
Autism Stem Cell Treatment Aftercare: in this phase, the patient will be asked to visit the doctor. The doctor may suggest some rehabilitation programmes such as communication and social interaction, physiological counselling and further evaluation.
1.What Is Autism?
Autism and syndrome spectrum disorder may be a general term used for a gaggle of advanced brain organic process disorders. Though case sensitive, syndrome is characterized in variable degree by difficulties in social interactions, communication related to the abnormal repetitive behavior. The malady is likewise integrated with the intellectual disabilities, difficulties in motor coordination, attention etc. several of the diseases, that be identical class of syndrome square measure classic syndrome, rett syndrome, childhood decomposition disorder, pervasive organic process disorder and Asperger syndrome.
2.How shortly are you able to find Autism?
He issues related to the brain in unfit kids, have their roots in early brain development throughout embryonic stage of life, but the foremost obvious signs and symptoms of the malady tend to be communicatory between twelve to eighteen months archaic. Actually some infants will even specific them terribly late by the age of 2 to a few years of life.
3. How common is Autism?
Autism prevalence has been known to extend 10 folds since past twenty yrs. The centre for malady management has calculable 10 millions kids to be affected worldwide. Studies have conjointly shown that the disorder is additional common in boys as compared to ladies. It’s conjointly been ascertained that its prevalence is increasing ten to Revolutionary Organization 17 November annually. Though there’s no established reason for this specific rise of prevalence over the year, however improved identification, diet and environmental influences square measure the explanations, ostensibly accountable for its prevalence.
4.What Causes Autism?
The science has known rare genetic changes or mutation as accountable factors for this specific condition. Analysis has known over one hundred genes, the expression of which may lead to AN syndrome. To boot, variety of environmental factors also are known to be increasing the danger of syndrome. they’ll embrace advanced parental age at the time of conception, maternal unwellness throughout the physiological state, extreme immatureness, terribly low birth weight, bound tough amount of O deprivation to the brain of the baby, throughout the birth, mothers exposed to high levels of chemical, pollution and strange dietetary habits like alcoholism, smoking etc. of these factors square measure influencing the condition.
5.What square measure the common symptoms?
Although every unfit kid is completely different, they’ll behave or react with completely different perspective. Several of them may be exceptionally well in visual skills, music and educational skills. Regarding four-hundredth of them will have hampered intellectual disabilities with their intelligence quotient sector but seventieth. Regarding twenty fifth of them have important incapacity and square measure unable to measure severally.
6.How will or not it’s diagnosed?
There is not any assay existing to find the disorder, but scientist’s square measure on the verge of detective work it at the earliest with the assistance of advanced imaging technology and variations in blood levels of proteins. Formal identification will involve parental inputs, structured and systematic screening of instruments activity the prevalence of symptoms.
7.Is there any treatment available?
There is not any mounted protocol of treatment on the market for the malady, but it’s perpetually believed that early intervention permit the most effective outcome. At this time rehabilitative treatment approaches are known addressing psychological feature and behavioral functioning. They’ll embrace a mix of medication, behavioral medical aid, psychological education, family support, instructional intervention, speech and language medical aid etc. These treatments are proved to be simply supplementary with none important enhancements.
Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in Delhi, Stem Cell Treatment for Autism in India, Stem Cell Treatment for Autism in Delhi, Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in India, Stem Cell Therapy for Autism Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for Autism in India, Stem Cell Autism Hospital in India, Stem Cell Autism Hospital in Delhi
that StemCellCareIndia offers. By availing its autism stem cell treatment, my daughter is thankfully now a normal child.