Motor vehicle accidents, sports injuries, struck by/against and physical violence are some of the leading causes of traumatic brain injury. It is not a progressive condition. It is possible for the improvements to last long with stem cell therapy. However, patients and caregivers should maintain realistic expectations. At StemCellCareIndia, you can get assistance regarding brain injury stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Brain injuries can affect both mentally and physically. Common symptoms of brain injury are:
Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Symptoms
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Drowsiness and lethargy
Severe Traumatic Brain Injury Symptoms
- Speaking problems
- Vision problems
- Fits or seizures
- Coma for more than 24 hours
- Numbness in fingers and toes
Traumatic brain injuries are usually emergencies and doctors need to assess the condition rapidly. Following tests may be performed for the assessment of the severity of the condition.
- Glasgow Coma Scale: This 15-point test helps a doctor or other emergency medical personnel assess the initial severity of a brain injury by checking a person’s ability to follow directions and move their eyes and limbs.
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan: In this, a detail view of the brain is obtained using a series of X-rays. This uncovers any fractures or internal bleeding in the brain (hemorrhage), bruised brain tissue (contusions), blood clots (hematomas) and brain tissue swelling.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Powerful radio waves and magnets are used to create a detailed view of the brain in MRI. This test may be used after the person’s condition has been stabilized.
Latest researches have revealed that Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells can differentiate into nerve cells, neovascularise (formation of blood vessels) immunomodulate when injected into the affected area, thereby improving symptoms and prolonging lives. Steroids and other disease modifying drugs cannot cover all the symptoms and are aimed at managing only specific symptoms. Again, the concern of critical side effects of drugs is also there. With MSC treatment, there is no such concern.
In StemCellCareIndia, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating MS. WJ-MSCs offer cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenically stored, and are extremely favourable for tissue engineering purpose. They might help in the three prominent ways – prevent damage, repair damage and develop new medicines. The treatment will take place in multiple steps comprising of the following.
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of- art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well being. The only limitation of allogenic stem cell treatment is that this procedure carries the risk of developing GVHD, whereby the patient’s body rejects the donor stem cells. Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) can help minimise the risk. In this procedure, the HLA of the patient and donor are matched as closely as possible.
Treatment Aftercare: The patients will be asked to visit the doctors for evaluation. You will be provided counselling for speedy recovery.
1.Why is MS thus troublesome to diagnose?
The diagnosing of MS is incredibly difficult at AN early stage as a result of symptoms is also very nonspecific and indicative of alternative diseases of the central system. the first symptoms are terribly temporary inflicting no vital harm and thus are most of the days unheeded simply by the individuals. to boot, as such, no specific science lab check is getting used, aside from MRI; which might be considerably useful in diagnosing. the whole diagnosing is often proportional to the professional supported the factors.
2.Is MS contagious or inherited?
No, MS isn’t contagious neither it’s directly transmissible. Studies have indicated a mixed impact of each genes and environmental factors on development of MS. analysis has obviously urged that vulnerable people could have a familial genetic contribution for MS, however, these people got to encounter some triggering issue from the setting to really develop MS. The analysis remains current to pinpoint the precise location of inductive factor, its environmental cause, bar and higher treatment.
3.Is MS fatal?
In general MS isn’t thought-about a fatal malady, however the standard of life are often considerably affected in patients suffering with MS. intrinsically there’s no famed full proof treatment out there to scale back the sufferings. However, several therapeutic and technological advances are created within the field of stem cells to seek out a cure for the malady.
4.Can stem cell treatment, reverse my damage?
Yes, stem cells are the pristine cells of the body, which might make to several differing types of cells upon correct signaling. These cells are exploited with success to differentiate into neurons. they need been isolated from the terribly own potent sources of our body called Bone Marrow and fat Tissues. they’ll be minimally manipulated and ingrained back to the body to push neurodegenerations. they need additionally known to be a good guiding system to tell apart self-tissue from the non self, thereby reducing any destruction.
The purpose of the treatment is to heal the original brain injury so as to reestablish neurological function. Thus, a number of varieties of improvement are possible after our treatment and our previous patients have experienced the following:
- Enhanced motor function
- Better cognition and memory
- Better balance
- Augmented muscle strength and tone
- Better coordination
Improved speech and swallowing
Stem cell treatment for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) will concentrate on the subordinate brain injury, which is the upshot of biochemical and physiological events, finally leading to neuronal cell demise. Recent research has specified that the potential therapeutic advantage of stem cell therapy could be the upshot of the following mechanisms:
- Secrete growth factors to encourage functional result after brain injury through neurogenesis and
- Produce and tempt several cytokines and trophic factors to augment angiogenesis and vascular stabilization in the lesion boundary zone;
- Reduce glial scar formation and encourage glial-axonal remodeling;
Segregate into cells of neural origin including neurons, astrocytes and glial cells.
Stem cells consequently act in a pleiotropic way to encourage brain remodeling after brain injury by influencing numerous neural restorative functions such as synaptogenesis, angiogenesis and neurogenesis.
We believe that there is always hope and that patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are independent with an in-house medical department. We combine internationally accredited hospitals, next generation treatments, unique products and services that are integrative and effective to ensure best possible treatment results.
Stem Cell Treatment for brain injury, Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury Cost in India, Affordable Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, Low Cost Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, Price of Stem Cell Therapy for brain injury in India, stem cell treatment for brain injury in Delhi, stem cell treatment for brain injury in India, stem cell Hospital for brain injury in Delhi, stem cell Hospital for brain injury in India